Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,185 members, 7,780,267 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:33 AM

How To Fix Google Adsense Identity Verification Fail Within 30 Minutes ( VIDEO) - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How To Fix Google Adsense Identity Verification Fail Within 30 Minutes ( VIDEO) (3973 Views)

CSS Challenge: Post Any UI And I'll Replicate It In 30 Minutes. / How To Hack Bank Account In Nigeria In 30 Minutes / How To Resolve Identity Verification Failed 3 Times On Google Adsense Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Fix Google Adsense Identity Verification Fail Within 30 Minutes ( VIDEO) by rockmeley: 1:00am On Oct 13, 2019
How To Fix Google Adsense Identity Verification Fail Within 30 Minutes ( VIDEO)

( Solution ) Google Adsense Identity Verification Fail And How To Fix It (VIDEO) | Adsense Identity Verification Failed 2019 | Google Adsense Identity Verification Troubleshooter | What Is Google Adsense Identity Verification Fail ? | About Google Adsense Identity Verification.

Here in this Article, We are going to show you How To Solve Google Adsense Identity Verification Fail within 30 minutes, yea, the steps are easy it won’t even takes you up to 30 minutes.
[img] https://i0.wp.com/infobuzz.com.ng/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/1.jpg?w=453&ssl=1[/img]
How you can solve or trouble shot Google Adsense Identity Verification Fail due to 2 to 3 attempts?.

This has been the most common problem Google Adsense Publishers are having Both in Nigeria and inothers countries which Google Adsense Has made it compulsory for Adsense Account to Go under Identity verification before receiving payment or for the Account to be Fully Verified.

Adsense identity verification failed 2019 Your Ad units Aren’t Displaying ads because you’ve failed identity verification – Solution Google Adsense Identity verification troubleshooter
I know how painful it takes to miss Google adsense ID Verification because It happen to me once, so that’s why In this post am going to show you how to solve Google Adsense Failed Identity Verification, I mean a working Method.

Causes Google Adsense Identity Verification Fail And How To Fix It

Many Publisher don’t know the causes of this problem because some this is their first time to experience such problem, so below are the Causes Google Adsense Identity Verification Fail And How To Fix It:

1. The Size of the Document you Upload is too small and Google Adsense doesn’t waste time to Reject such Documents.
2. Using the same documents Many times which appears in their that system that you have another Adsence Account which can lead to Banning of the Old adsence Account.
3. The Image on the the document you upload is not showing very well or it is blur.
4. The name On the Documents Doesn’t correspond with the Name In the Account.
How To Avoid Google Adsense Identity Verification Fail | How To Upload Your ID for Verification.

We are still going to show how to avoid this Google Adsense Identity Verification Fail.

Here are the steps you to follow to avoid Google Adsense Identity Verification Fail:

1. Make sure that The Name on The Document Correspond with the Name on the Account.
E.g:

Name On Your Document: Bob Caleb Lawson

Name In The Account: Bob Caleb Lawson

Note:] The Address on the Documents Doesn’t matters, what matters is for you to put a correct Address that you will easily get the pin and when verifying Adsense don’t use the same Address 3 times and above it can leads to Banning.

2. Make sure that you Snap the Document very well by drawing the camera close (Zoom) to the Document and make sure that the Image and the name on the Documents Show very Well, If you camera is not Good, you scan the document using Scanning Machine.
3. Avoid using the same Document many times, if you have already used you ID in verifying Adscence this also can lead to Banning as Google only Allow one person to own only one Account.

If you follow the Steps Above, then you are good to go.

[b]How To Fix Google Adsense Identity Verification Fail | Google Adsense Identity Verification Troubleshooter | Adsense Identity Verification Failed 2019 Solution.

Here in this Article, We are going to show you How To Solve Google Adsense Identity Verification Fail within 30 minutes, yea, the steps are easy it won’t even takes you up to 30 minutes.

I know how painful it takes to miss Google adsense ID Verification because It happen to me once, so that’s why wrote this post on how to solve Google Adsense Failed Identity Verification, I mean a working Method.

There are so many things you Must know About Solving Google Adsense Identity Verification Fail.

They Are:
1. Your Earning will be gone or you will loss some of your earning if there is any Fund in the Balance section but this month Earning is save.

Here is what i’m trying to say:
[img] https://i0.wp.com/infobuzz.com.ng/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/1.jpg?w=453&ssl=1[/img]

2. Your Account Information will be automatically erase including the Address and your Banks Details if you add it, i know this one is not important.
Hope you understand what I am trying to say.

Google AdSense: Unable to verify your identity And How To Solve It | Google Identity Verification Contact us form

Adsence will Give you a link to contact them, but the Link is Broken or not available and you may think that your account is gone, but there is still a way out.

I have Discover a new way of Solving this problem within 30 minutes and your Ads will start Showing.

To Solve This Problem Fully, You Only Have 2 option which are:

CONTACT ME LET ME DO THE TASK FOR AS CHEAP AS N3,000 ( 3 THOUSAND NAIRA OR 12$)

BUY OUR COMPLETE VIDEO TUTORIAL ON HOW TO SOLVE ADSENCE IDENTITY VERIFICATION FAIL WITHIN 30 MINUTES AS CHEAP AS N8,000 ( 8 THOUSAND NAIRA )
[/b]NOTE: We prefer you to buy This video Tutorial In case your are afraid of giving us you Adsence password, and when you buy the video you can also be selling it or solving this problem to others which means you will have profit in doing this.

[b]CONTACT ME FOR ANY OF THIS TASK

Contact On Whatsapp: 08142555799

CALL: 08142555799

NOTE: We also Unblock Links on Facebook, so if your link is block on Facebook and so that you can share your posts on facebook, kindly contact us also, our price is sweet.
If you still have any Question to Ask, kindly drop your question inside the comment box below, we will reply you as soon as possible.

Read More ======>>> https://infobuzz.com.ng/google-adsense-identity-verification-fail-and-how-to-fix-it/
Re: How To Fix Google Adsense Identity Verification Fail Within 30 Minutes ( VIDEO) by BlogRabbit: 6:40am On Mar 12, 2020
Here is how to verify your Nigerian Google Adsense ID using these steps stated here.

https://moffeckli.com.ng/24/06/2019/adsense-identity-verification-in-5-hours-or-less-using-this-guide/5274/google-adsense/
Re: How To Fix Google Adsense Identity Verification Fail Within 30 Minutes ( VIDEO) by Ugbezeprincess: 7:32am On May 08, 2020
Please I'm having issues verifying my Google Adsens ,my first attempt was 2days ago which i used my Government issued National Identity Card Slip While waiting for the Plastic but it was rejected....saw an alternative which they say Bank Statement i quickly went to my Bank Yesterday so they can send the soft Copy to My Mail which they did, but it was also rejected this Morning other requirements like Passport,Driver License are not wit in my reach now,guys please help me.
Re: How To Fix Google Adsense Identity Verification Fail Within 30 Minutes ( VIDEO) by seyoops4u: 12:00pm On Jun 02, 2021
have you resolve this issue ..

Ugbezeprincess:
Please I'm having issues verifying my Google Adsens ,my first attempt was 2days ago which i used my Government issued National Identity Card Slip While waiting for the Plastic but it was rejected....saw an alternative which they say Bank Statement i quickly went to my Bank Yesterday so they can send the soft Copy to My Mail which they did, but it was also rejected this Morning other requirements like Passport,Driver License are not wit in my reach now,guys please help me.
Re: How To Fix Google Adsense Identity Verification Fail Within 30 Minutes ( VIDEO) by Arinzona20(m): 1:24pm On May 16, 2022
**Note:** Not all Adsense account requires identity verification. For example, UK Adsense account doesn’t, Adsense PIN will be sent to the address on your account once you reach the £10 threshold.
Before you start the process, make sure you have a government-issued card (Drivers license, voter’s card, International passport, National identity card, etc).
Follow these procedures to pass Google Identity Verification:
1. Login to your account
2. Go to Payments>>>Payment info
3. Click on verify your identity
4. Next, click on Begin verification

https://ideapify.com/adsense-identity-verification/

(1) (Reply)

Need An Android App For Your Blog/website? Get One Free / Programming Jokes / Lack of funds can really be demotivating when self learning to code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.