Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,352 members, 7,800,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

Christianity Is NOT Bull(*bleep!*)! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christianity Is NOT Bull(*bleep!*)! (222 Views)

Bull Baal Worship: Should Christians Withdraw From Future Commonwealth Games? / Atheist John Steinruken - "Why Christianity Is Great" / Christ Is Not Under Attack, Christianity Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christianity Is NOT Bull(*bleep!*)! by oaroloye(m): 7:04am On Oct 13, 2019
SHALOM!

Some arrogant Atheist in ATHEIST VS CHRISTIANS FAIR DEBATE (ALSO A BANNER'S LOUNGE) Group on FaceBook tendered a poster from a book, from an image he says he found in Google Images, not knowing the origin, challenging Christians to answer it.

I was the only one able to answer it.

Instead of acknowledging my points, the author even said to my face, that he was ignoring all my paintakingly explained points, because they were based on Scripture.

He also talked down to me, as a typical, entitled Oyinbo, where upon I ended my labour's on their behalf right then and there, and blocked the literally damned fool.

I want to know where this Poster originally came from, so that I can completely trash that book, by answering all of it's points, and perhaps save those otherwise enthralled by their typical Oyinbo ignorance.

Does anyone here know where it comes from?

What is the book title, and who is it's author?

Unfortunately, the maximum size I could find for the file was a paltry 102KB.

(1) (Reply)

Money Embarrassments. / Pigs In The Parlour / Marine Discernment Or Knowledge Does Not Have Any Salvation For Any Human Being

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.