Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

How Existence Of Male And Female Prove The Existence Of God - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / How Existence Of Male And Female Prove The Existence Of God (721 Views)

The Universe Came Into Existence After Not Existing / Tawheed The Reason For Our Existence / Canadian Mathematician Tried To Prove Quran False, Ended Up Accepting Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Existence Of Male And Female Prove The Existence Of God by Abdulgaffar22: 8:30am On Oct 13, 2019
Take a look at six classes of animals listed below ;

# Invertebrates (like worms, snails and insects)

# Pisces ( like fishes and other marine organisms)

# Amphibians ( like frogs and toads)

# Reptiles (like lizards, snakes, crocodiles and alligators)

# Birds (like eagles, ducks and chickens)

# Mammals ( like whale, goat, dogs, elephants, horse and gorilla)

All these animals have their corresponding males and females whose their COURTSHIP BEHAVIOR and REPRODUCTIVE STRUCTURES are complex but perfectly matched with each other

For example, while male ducks have corkscrew-shaped phalluses, female ducks have anti-corkscrew-shaped vaginal tracts.
Again, while male blue whale has the largest phallus throughout the animal kingdom, female blue whale has the largest vaginal tract.

If different sets of reproductive structures found in all these animals were created by a process of chance (i:e by random mutations), then there is no way for different set of male and female reproductive structures to be COMPATIBLE with each other in terms of ; i. SHAPE, ii. SIZE and iii. FUNCTION.

Are we to believe to that as the phallus of a male duck gradually change to become corkscrew in shape by a process of chance, then vaginal tract of a female duck also gradually change in a CORRESPONDING manner to become anti-corkscrew in shape by another process of chance ?

Again, are we to believe that as the phallus of a male blue whale increases in size gradually and gradually by a process of chance , the vaginal tract of the female blue whale also increases in size gradually and gradually in a CORRESPONDING manner by another process of chance ?

Can two independent processes of chance (random mutations) work toward the same goal over millions of years ?

If process of chance (i:e random mutations in the DNA) cannot fulfill such a difficult task, is there any other process of nature that can make a male and female reproductive structures to be compatible with each other in terms of shape, size and function ? Of course, there is none.

It is only intelligence that can make different sets of two complex entities to be compatible with each other in terms of shape, size and function.

If nobody can deny that different sets of "lock and key" installed in many of our domestic doors were designed by intelligence, then nobody should deny that different sets of male and females reproductive structures that exist in the world of animals ( which is analogous to different sets of lock and key ) were also designed by intelligence.

Since intelligence cannot be the owner of itself, the owner of this very intelligence must actually exist even if we are yet to physically observe his existence. It is the owner of this very intelligence that many people describe as God

1 Like

Re: How Existence Of Male And Female Prove The Existence Of God by LordReed2nd(m): 1:37pm On Oct 14, 2019
Asexual reproduction is found in nearly half of the animal phyla.[25] Parthenogenesis occurs in the hammerhead shark[26] and the blacktip shark.[27] In both cases, the sharks had reached sexual maturity in captivity in the absence of males, and in both cases the offspring were shown to be genetically identical to the mothers. The New Mexico whiptail is another example.

Some reptiles use the ZW sex-determination system, which produces either males (with ZZ sex chromosomes) or females (with ZW or WW sex chromosomes). Until 2010, it was thought that the ZW chromosome system used by reptiles was incapable of producing viable WW offspring, but a (ZW) female boa constrictor was discovered to have produced viable female offspring with WW chromosomes.[28] The female boa could have chosen any number of male partners (and had successfully in the past) but on these occasions she reproduced asexually, creating 22 female babies with WW sex-chromosomes.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asexual_reproduction

1 Like

Re: How Existence Of Male And Female Prove The Existence Of God by tintingz(m): 12:18am On Oct 15, 2019
LordReed2nd:
Asexual reproduction is found in nearly half of the animal phyla.[25] Parthenogenesis occurs in the hammerhead shark[26] and the blacktip shark.[27] In both cases, the sharks had reached sexual maturity in captivity in the absence of males, and in both cases the offspring were shown to be genetically identical to the mothers. The New Mexico whiptail is another example.

Some reptiles use the ZW sex-determination system, which produces either males (with ZZ sex chromosomes) or females (with ZW or WW sex chromosomes). Until 2010, it was thought that the ZW chromosome system used by reptiles was incapable of producing viable WW offspring, but a (ZW) female boa constrictor was discovered to have produced viable female offspring with WW chromosomes.[28] The female boa could have chosen any number of male partners (and had successfully in the past) but on these occasions she reproduced asexually, creating 22 female babies with WW sex-chromosomes.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asexual_reproduction

What a hit. grin grin
Re: How Existence Of Male And Female Prove The Existence Of God by tintingz(m): 12:33am On Oct 15, 2019
It's obvious the OP is arguing from Ignorance and using God of the gaps fallacy.

Well news flash, I've a nipple but I don't know what it is serve for, therefore there must be an intelligent design responsible for it and we call it God.

[img]https://media1./images/0f78af841f453545a036b6cceb3620cc/tenor.gif[/img]

3 Likes

Re: How Existence Of Male And Female Prove The Existence Of God by labani06(m): 2:16pm On Apr 21, 2020
plant are made of pairs male and female

" And he sent down water from the sky with it have we produce diverse pairs of plants each separate from the others " Quran 20:53

everything is made of pairs
"And of everything we have created pairs " 51:49

"Glory to Allah who created in pairs all things that the earth produces as well as their own (human) kind and (other) things of which they have no knowledge " 36:36

Allah is supreme he has already tell us everything he is all knowing.
Re: How Existence Of Male And Female Prove The Existence Of God by tintingz(m): 7:45am On Apr 22, 2020
labani06:
plant are made of pairs male and female

" And he sent down water from the sky with it have we produce diverse pairs of plants each separate from the others " Quran 20:53

everything is made of pairs
"And of everything we have created pairs " 51:49

"Glory to Allah who created in pairs all things that the earth produces as well as their own (human) kind and (other) things of which they have no knowledge " 36:36

Allah is supreme he has already tell us everything he is all knowing.

Not everything has a pair.

I hope your see the "asexual" reproduction above or you just ignored that part?
Re: How Existence Of Male And Female Prove The Existence Of God by labani06(m): 8:09am On Apr 22, 2020
tintingz:

Not everything has a pair.

I hope your see the "asexual" reproduction above or you just ignored that part?

Do you know even the water we have on earth are of two types ocean water (salt water) is of male gender while fresh water is of Female gender and don't worry a time will come when science will justify that verse for people like you but as for we Muslims we already believe that cuz Allah doesn't lie he has told us a lot things Fourteen Hundred years ago and we have seen it clearly he is all knowing and he is supreme.
Re: How Existence Of Male And Female Prove The Existence Of God by tintingz(m): 8:42am On Apr 22, 2020
labani06:

Do you know even the water we have on earth are of two types ocean water (salt water) is of male gender while fresh water is of Female gender
WTF is this? grin

Water has gender. grin

Oh they give birth to ice water, right? cheesy

and don't worry a time will come when science will justify that verse for people like you but as for we Muslims we already believe that cuz Allah doesn't lie he has told us a lot things Fourteen Hundred years ago and we have seen it clearly he is all knowing and he is supreme.

You're a deluded Muslim.

I'm sure some muslims will be ashamed of the nonsense you just said above.

Anyways your Allah lied, the writer of your fairy book is ignorant, not everything has a pair, there are asexual species. Just Google them.
Re: How Existence Of Male And Female Prove The Existence Of God by labani06(m): 8:52am On Apr 22, 2020
tintingz:
WTF is this? grin

Water has gender. grin

Oh they give birth to ice water, right? cheesy

You're a deluded Muslim.

I'm sure some muslims will be ashamed of the nonsense you just said above.

Anyways your Allah lied, the writer of your fairy book is ignorant, not everything has a pair, there are asexual species. Just Google them.

Hmm Prophet Muhammad S A W is always right cuz his statement has been justified today. He says in a hadith "من قال اناليس هو في ليس هو " who ever claims to be someone then he is not .

You call me ignorant previously while I thought you are a reservoir of knowledge I thought you knew oceanography while ur statement shows you don't know.

I did not say there is no asexual species yes we have it but soon u will justify the beautiful Quranic verse

don't forget previously science doesn't know that plant have male and female gender it was later found out but the verse the information was in the Quran for many years but just because they hate Islam they refuse to accept it even though the Muslim scientist accept that they didn't reject it just becare full Allah is really supreme
Re: How Existence Of Male And Female Prove The Existence Of God by tintingz(m): 9:07am On Apr 22, 2020
labani06:

Hmm Prophet Muhammad S A W is always right cuz his statement has been justified today. He says in a hadith "من قال اناليس هو في ليس هو " who ever claims to be someone then he is not .

You call me ignorant previously while I thought you are a reservoir of knowledge I thought you knew oceanography while ur statement shows you don't know.

I did not say there is no asexual species yes we have it but soon u will justify the beautiful Quranic verse

don't forget previously science doesn't know that plant have male and female gender it was later found out but the verse the information was in the Quran for many years but just because they hate Islam they refuse to accept it even though the Muslim scientist accept that they didn't reject it just becare full Allah is really supreme

You said EVERYTHING has a gender-pair which is false as there are asexual specie. Just accept you and your prophet are ignorant and wrong.

There's nothing wrong being Ignorant and learning new things.
Re: How Existence Of Male And Female Prove The Existence Of God by labani06(m): 9:11am On Apr 22, 2020
tintingz:

You said EVERYTHING has a gender-pair which is false as there are asexual species. Just accept you and your prophet are ignorant and wrong.

There's nothing wrong being Ignorant and learning new things.
don't forget the science doesn't know that plants are of male and female it was later found out an English wise man says with time everything is possible, go up triumph and sky rocket the sky will always be your limit You will one day justify that Quran is always right. inshaaAllah.
Re: How Existence Of Male And Female Prove The Existence Of God by tintingz(m): 9:13am On Apr 22, 2020
labani06:

don't forget the science doesn't know that plants are of male and female it was later found out an English wise man says with time everything is possible, go up triumph and sky rocket the sky will always be your limit You will one day justify that Quran is always right.

We have discover that there are specie that are asexual, the Qur'an saying everything has a pair is wrong, yes?
Re: How Existence Of Male And Female Prove The Existence Of God by labani06(m): 9:26am On Apr 22, 2020
tintingz:

We have discover that there are specie that are asexual, the Qur'an saying everything has a pair is wrong, yes?

but do you know that unisexual have distinct elements of both male and female think and this was found later but not known before.
Re: How Existence Of Male And Female Prove The Existence Of God by tintingz(m): 10:07am On Apr 22, 2020
labani06:

but do you know that unisexual have distinct elements of both male and female think and this was found later but not known before.

Kindly, answer my question.
Re: How Existence Of Male And Female Prove The Existence Of God by labani06(m): 10:16am On Apr 22, 2020
tintingz:

Kindly, answer my question.
صم بكم عمى فهم لا ير جعون

Deaf, dumb and blind they will nor return to the path. Quran 2:18

I can see you are one of the people that Allah mention in the Quran may Allah protect me and my family and my Muslim brothers and sisters from such habit of yours aameen.
Re: How Existence Of Male And Female Prove The Existence Of God by tintingz(m): 11:22am On Apr 22, 2020
labani06:

صم بكم عمى فهم لا ير جعون

Deaf, dumb and blind they will nor return to the path. Quran 2:18

I can see you are one of the people that Allah mention in the Quran may Allah protect me and my family and my Muslim brothers and sisters from such habit of yours aameen.
Stop living in dissonance.

Oga answer the question, is the Qur'an saying EVERYTHING has a gender-pair a wrong claim, yes or no?
Re: How Existence Of Male And Female Prove The Existence Of God by lanrexlan(m): 6:18am On Apr 23, 2020
tintingz:
Stop living in dissonance.

Oga answer the question, is the Qur'an saying EVERYTHING has a gender-pair a wrong claim, yes or no?
I challenged you to point out where the Qur'an says EVERYTHING has a GENDER pair.

Let's see how you're going goof as usual.
Re: How Existence Of Male And Female Prove The Existence Of God by tintingz(m): 8:44am On Apr 23, 2020
lanrexlan:
I challenged you to point out where the Qur'an says EVERYTHING has a GENDER pair.

Let's see how you're going goof as usual.

"Glory to Allah who created in pairs all things that the earth produces as well as their own (human) kind and (other) things of which they have no knowledge " (Qur'an 36:36)

And of everything We have created pairs, that you may remember” (Quran51:47)
Re: How Existence Of Male And Female Prove The Existence Of God by lanrexlan(m): 9:46am On Apr 23, 2020
tintingz:

"Glory to Allah who created in pairs all things that the earth produces as well as their own (human) kind and (other) things of which they have no knowledge " (Qur'an 36:36)

And of everything We have created pairs, that you may remember” (Quran51:47)

It is very obvious you lack comprehension skills. Where is gender mentioned in these ayahs? Is a pair restricted to genders? When I asked on the other thread if you were okay, you thought it is an insult. But truly, it seems you're not okay. You just wanna argue even when there is nothing to argue about. Rilwayne001 was right when he said your atheism wasn't borne out of reasoning or knowledge. (I once told you this too)

What does "a pair" means? A set of two things used together or regarded as a unit. E.g. "a pair of gloves, a pair of shoes." So in your small brain, a pair of gloves/shoes means male and female glove/shoe abi?

A pair can also mean two people or things related in some way or considered together. E.g. "A company run by a pair of brothers".

Where does the definition limits it to GENDER ONLY? In the noble verses you quoted, where is gender pair mentioned?! When Allah says He created in pairs, it NEVER REFERS TO GENDER ONLY. Pairs can be of different forms, gender is just a form of a pair.

Male and female are a pair, Black and white are a pair, short and tall are a pair, sweet and sour are a pair, slim and robust are a pair. Life and death are a pair, day and night are a pair and the examples are endless. We have sweet and bitter yams, they are a pair. Aren't they? There are sweet and sour oranges, aren't they a pair? Why were you thinking male and female only when arguing? It simply shows you aren't sincere.

So I ask you once again where do you see GENDER pair mentioned in those ayahs?

Afala taqilun? (Can't you think?)

1 Like

Re: How Existence Of Male And Female Prove The Existence Of God by tintingz(m): 12:46pm On Apr 23, 2020
lanrexlan:

It is very obvious you lack comprehension skills. Where is gender mentioned in these ayahs? Is a pair restricted to genders? When I asked on the other thread if you were okay, you thought it is an insult. But truly, it seems you're not okay. You just wanna argue even when there is nothing to argue about. Rilwayne001 was right when he said your atheism wasn't borne out of reasoning or knowledge. (I once told you this too)

What does "a pair" means? A set of two things used together or regarded as a unit. E.g. "a pair of gloves, a pair of shoes." So in your small brain, a pair of gloves/shoes means male and female glove/shoe abi?

A pair can also mean two people or things related in some way or considered together. E.g. "A company run by a pair of brothers".

Where does the definition limits it to GENDER ONLY? In the noble verses you quoted, where is gender pair mentioned?! When Allah says He created in pairs, it NEVER REFERS TO GENDER ONLY. Pairs can be of different forms, gender is just a form of a pair.

Male and female are a pair, Black and white are a pair, short and tall are a pair, sweet and sour are a pair, slim and robust are a pair. Life and death are a pair, day and night are a pair and the examples are endless. We have sweet and bitter yams, they are a pair. Aren't they? There are sweet and sour oranges, aren't they a pair? Why were you thinking male and female only when arguing? It simply shows you aren't sincere.

So I ask you once again where do you see GENDER pair mentioned in those ayahs?

Afala taqilun? (Can't you think?)

You're dishonest person. Stop this dissonance.

This verse clearly said "Allah created in pairs ALL THINGS the earth PRODUCES " meaning everything that produces has a pair. Again it said "they have a pair of their own" which is false!

We have discover that not all things that produces have a pair like the asexual specie. Even if it's not talking about gender pair the flaws still stand that not all things that produces on earth has a pair.

Your brother above with his mental gymnastics said water has a gender pair, fresh water is female and salt water is male. grin

And many explanations by Muslims scholars on the verse talked about gender pair. This thread is talking about gender pair.

Again, not all things on earth needs a pair to produce even if we're not talking about gender-pair.
Re: How Existence Of Male And Female Prove The Existence Of God by IMAliyu(m): 2:49pm On Apr 23, 2020
At op.
This is a weak argument.
Asexual reproduction exists and hermaphroditism.
And even in the case of mammals including humans we have cases of intersex.

A more compelling argument exists if you dive deep into the question of the existence of consciousness and of the universe itself.
Re: How Existence Of Male And Female Prove The Existence Of God by tintingz(m): 8:11pm On Apr 23, 2020
IMAliyu:
At op.
This is a weak argument.
Asexual reproduction exists and hermaphroditism.
And even in the case of mammals including humans we have cases of intersex.

A more compelling argument exists if you dive deep into the question of the existence of consciousness and of the universe itself.

A honest Muslim. There's still hope.
Re: How Existence Of Male And Female Prove The Existence Of God by lanrexlan(m): 12:00pm On Apr 24, 2020
tintingz:

You're dishonest person. Stop this dissonance.

This verse clearly said "Allah created in pairs ALL THINGS the earth PRODUCES " meaning everything that produces has a pair. Again it said "they have a pair of their own" which is false!

We have discover that not all things that produces have a pair like the asexual specie. Even if it's not talking about gender pair the flaws still stand that not all things that produces on earth has a pair.

Your brother above with his mental gymnastics said water has a gender pair, fresh water is female and salt water is male. grin

And many explanations by Muslims scholars on the verse talked about gender pair. This thread is talking about gender pair.

Again, not all things on earth needs a pair to produce even if we're not talking about gender-pair.
Okay tintingz

(1) (Reply)

I'tikaf / Recitors You Enjoy And Why(for Muslims Only Pls) / Sufi Music I Rumi Poetry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.