Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,584 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

Which Laptop To Choose From?! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Which Laptop To Choose From?! (773 Views)

Which Laptop Is Recommended Budget 250k / Which Laptop Can I Get With 40K. / Tell Us Your Budget And We Get You Various Laptops To Choose From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Laptop To Choose From?! by TRYGO(m): 8:43am On Oct 13, 2019
Hi guys. I need your opinion on what laptop to choose from these brands:
1. HP
2. COMPAQ
3. DELL.

All have 2.0Ghtz; 4.0G, and...

What do I need the laptop for?
The purpose is to replaced my existing Dell inspiron 5050, and to have a system just for typing, downloads of PDF for research purposes. Something that's basically fast. I'm not interested in using it for movie downloads, etc.

Both Dell and the HP had no Intel inside, whilst the Compaq has something called ADC our so, and Intel altogether inside.

My concerns?
1. Y are Compaq laptops extremely hot during operation?
Is that because of the ADC something inside, or?

Your responses are highly welcomed.
I'm not a laptop geek, so your corrections as regards jargons used would be appreciated too.

Regards
Re: Which Laptop To Choose From?! by AutoMoTech(m): 11:14am On Oct 13, 2019
TRYGO:
Hi guys. I need your opinion on what laptop to choose from these brands:
1. HP
2. COMPAQ
3. DELL.

All have 2.0Ghtz; 4.0G, and...

What do I need the laptop for?
The purpose is to replaced my existing Dell inspiron 5050, and to have a system just for typing, downloads of PDF for research purposes. Something that's basically fast. I'm not interested in using it for movie downloads, etc.

Both Dell and the HP had no Intel inside, whilst the Compaq has something called ADC our so, and Intel altogether inside.

My concerns?
1. Y are Compaq laptops extremely hot during operation?
Is that because of the ADC something inside, or?

Your responses are highly welcomed.
I'm not a laptop geek, so your corrections as regards jargons used would be appreciated too.

Regards
Chief... Compaq is simply a rebadged HP.
HP or Dell any of the 2 are great laptops you can use.
They are the most popular i think so U wnt be making a mistake if you chose any one of them....
Ensure U buy one u can expand d ram to 8gig or higher sef.
Then u go need atleast 1 terabyte hard disk o for softwares, documents and all.

1 Like

Re: Which Laptop To Choose From?! by TRYGO(m): 1:59pm On Oct 13, 2019
I have a HP beads laptop, and a Dell inspiron. Dell has faulty motherboard, while the HP has got keyboard issues too.

The HP is 1terrabite.

What's your stake on Toshiba, @automoto?
Re: Which Laptop To Choose From?! by AutoMoTech(m): 2:44pm On Oct 13, 2019
TRYGO:
I have a HP beads laptop, and a Dell inspiron. Dell has faulty motherboard, while the HP has got keyboard issues too.

The HP is 1terrabite.

What's your stake on Toshiba, @automoto?

Toshiba sef make sense. Dem strong. Just ensure its one U will easily get the parts. (Why i adviced HP OR DELL)

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

HP 250 G4 For Sale / HP Probook 640 Intel ..finger Print. / 2021-model Hp Envy X360 Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.