Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,555 members, 7,809,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

THIS NAIRALANDER Said I'm Greedy Because of This... To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / THIS NAIRALANDER Said I'm Greedy Because of This... To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (2483 Views)

She Said I'm Too Gentle For Her / TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

THIS NAIRALANDER Said I'm Greedy Because of This... To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:47am On Oct 13, 2019
Chat is below, but read first.

Some of you know my story here in 2016/2017 on how I helped men in anything relationship for free.

I didn't charge a dime and I had hundreds of people, if not thousands, messaging me on WhatsApp with their relationship issues and I was painstakingly replying all of them with joy and for free.

After much abuse by haters on Nairaland (who didn't like the fact I was getting too much attention) told me to go and make money, I decided to delete all my posts and turn them to books and instantly started selling and making money.

Ever since, I have been making money with those books. In fact, I'm even getting tired of making money with those books. The tiring part is spending my time replying lots of messages. With Amazon, I don't need to reply messages.

That, by the way. My main concern now is: for the first time, a buyer called me greedy. Read the chat below and tell me if I'm greedy or not considering the hell I have been through in this forum and the precious time I spent in writing the contents of these books on a broken screen phone.

Consider the hateful words I faced and how people thought I was wasting my time — instead of getting a job. Everyone thought job was the key, but didn't know job was slavery. Why be a slave in chasing money when you could write a book and let the book do so the money chasing for you?

Don't you think it's a bad idea as a Venza owner to walk into a Lamborghini showroom to ask the manager why is Lambo not as cheap as Venza?

Before you judge, read the short chat below and tell me if I'm greedy. Mind you, we have rejected hundreds of buyers who wanted to buy our ChatDîcted book for 5k, so it's not a new thing.

For this man to confidently call me greedy is quite new. I'm shocked.

1 Like

Re: THIS NAIRALANDER Said I'm Greedy Because of This... To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:47am On Oct 13, 2019

Re: THIS NAIRALANDER Said I'm Greedy Because of This... To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:56am On Oct 13, 2019
So, am I a greedy person?

Remember, all the things inside all the relationship books I'm selling now were posted for free on Nairaland, but since it was free, people didn't know the value. They abused me until I couldn't hold it any longer and had to turn all free contents to books and now, they are no longer free or cheap.
Re: THIS NAIRALANDER Said I'm Greedy Because of This... To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:59am On Oct 13, 2019
Currently, I'm revealing how to make money online, but some haters are attacking me. When I turn those how to make money threads I posted to books, they'll tell me I'm greedy for not sharing them for free or making them cheap.

Now it's free, they don't read. Someone even created a thread and mentioned me as one of the people he doesn't like reading his posts.

I'm not bothered if he reads my posts or not, but when those posts are no longer free, I pray the same person doesn't call me greedy.

Please, why do humans act this way? When you try to help, they bite you, but when you're no longer helping, they attack you. Which one we go do self? #Smile.

4 Likes

Re: THIS NAIRALANDER Said I'm Greedy Because of This... To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by pharrell8(m): 10:21am On Oct 13, 2019
That's Life....

U can't please everyone..
Just like d head, every parts on it has it own function and reasoning..
Re: THIS NAIRALANDER Said I'm Greedy Because of This... To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Tony142: 10:53am On Oct 13, 2019
iLegendd:
Currently, I'm revealing how to make money online, but some haters are attacking me. When I turn those how to make money threads I posted to books, they'll tell me I'm greedy for not sharing them for free or making them cheap.

Now it's free, they don't read. Someone even created a thread and mentioned me as one of the people he doesn't like reading his posts.

I'm not bothered if he reads my posts or not, but when those posts are no longer free, I pray the same person doesn't call me greedy.

Please, why do humans act this way? When you try to help, they bite you, but when you're no longer helping, they attack you. Which one we go do self? #Smile.

Lol
Re: THIS NAIRALANDER Said I'm Greedy Because of This... To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by luke55720: 1:45pm On Oct 13, 2019
Sir you're not greedy. Your books in my opinion are even cheap with the kind of content you have inside of it. You even give discount when when someone wants to buy two. Don't mean that guy he hasn't brought books online before. When the price of some dating books like shogun method is going up everyday year and you're not increasing yours, his complaining.

1 Like

Re: THIS NAIRALANDER Said I'm Greedy Because of This... To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:38pm On Oct 13, 2019
Tony142:

Lol

#Smile.

1 Like

Re: THIS NAIRALANDER Said I'm Greedy Because of This... To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:39pm On Oct 13, 2019
pharrell8:
That's Life....

U can't please everyone..
Just like d head, every parts on it has it own function and reasoning..

You're 100% right. Anyone who tries to please anyone will he a total failure.

1 Like

Re: THIS NAIRALANDER Said I'm Greedy Because of This... To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:44pm On Oct 13, 2019
luke55720:
Sir you're not greedy. Your books in my opinion are even cheap with the kind of content you have inside of it. You even give discount when when someone wants to buy two. Don't mean that guy he hasn't brought books online before. When the price of some dating books like shogun method is going up everyday year and you're not increasing yours, his complaining.

You see? Someone is even increasing his yearly. If he is an oyibo man, his fellow oyibos will still patronize him. But, in this 3rd world country God has forced us in, everyone complains. If complain doesn't work, they attack and call you a fraud, stupid, criminal, etc.

I have really learned about on Nairaland about human behavior. Nairaland made me to understand behavior better — especially bad behavior.

2 Likes

Re: THIS NAIRALANDER Said I'm Greedy Because of This... To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:57pm On Oct 13, 2019
1. In 2016—2017, I was teaching relationship solutions for men and the attack was, "Stop this nonsense and teach us how to make money."

2. In 2018—2019, I'm teaching how to make money and those people are no where to be found. The ones around are shying away from those make money threads. I know if they come around they'll probably say, "Stop teaching us how to make money and teach us how to stay fit and healthy. After making money, if you're not fit or alive, how will you enjoy the money? So, stop teaching us how to make money and teach us health and fitness.

3. In 2020/2021 — 2022 when I'll be teaching health and fitness, they'll get angry and say, "Oga, stop this nonsense stop this health and fitness thing, who exercise epp? We are tired of Nigeria and life in general, teach us how to commit suicide."

4. In 2023, during election, I'll start teaching them how to commit suicide if APC wins and these same people will end up being the ones to alert the authority that there is someone teaching people how to die in peace. #Lol.

The list is endless. Anyway, Nairaland is fun at times, the moment you're strong enough to overcome all the envy, frustration, abuse, and hate.

5 Likes

Re: THIS NAIRALANDER Said I'm Greedy Because of This... To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nat404: 7:39pm On Oct 13, 2019
iLegendd:
1. In 2016—2017, I was teaching relationship solutions for men and the attack was, "Stop this nonsense and teach us how to make money."

2. In 2018—2019, I'm teaching how to make money and those people are no where to be found. The ones around are shying away from those make money threads. I know if they come around they'll probably say, "Stop teaching us how to make money and teach us how to stay fit and healthy. After making money, if you're not fit or alive, how will you enjoy the money? So, stop teaching us how to make money and teach us health and fitness.

3. In 2020/2021 — 2022 when I'll be teaching health and fitness, they'll get angry and say, "Oga, stop this nonsense stop this health and fitness thing, who exercise epp? We are tired of Nigeria and life in general, teach us how to commit suicide."

4. In 2023, during election, I'll start teaching them how to commit suicide if APC wins and these same people will end up being the ones to alert the authority that there is someone teaching people how to die in peace. #Lol.

The list is endless. Anyway, Nairaland is fun at times, the moment you're strong enough to overcome all the envy, frustration, abuse, and hate.
Hahahaha.
Re: THIS NAIRALANDER Said I'm Greedy Because of This... To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Kayoderebel(m): 8:56pm On Oct 13, 2019
The best type of marketing is marketing that doesn't look like marketing
Re: THIS NAIRALANDER Said I'm Greedy Because of This... To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Gofwane(m): 2:39am On Oct 14, 2019
Kayoderebel:
The best type of marketing is marketing that doesn't look like marketing

If you know, you know grin

#InsideLife
#ToBeDeletedSoon grin
Re: THIS NAIRALANDER Said I'm Greedy Because of This... To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 3:05am On Oct 14, 2019
iLegendd:

hahhahahaa u sabi nairaland grin grin

1 Like

Re: THIS NAIRALANDER Said I'm Greedy Because of This... To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by adeboi1: 5:48pm On Oct 16, 2019
iLegendd:

Boss let that man go to shoprite and be pricing their things the way he is pricing ur book he should not forget to tell them
“Country hard” he should also remind that that we are in Buhari's Regime

Na security go carry am commot.

1 Like

Re: THIS NAIRALANDER Said I'm Greedy Because of This... To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by xxxtedyxxx(m): 6:10pm On Oct 16, 2019
ok
Re: THIS NAIRALANDER Said I'm Greedy Because of This... To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:43pm On Oct 16, 2019
adeboi1:

Boss let that man go to shoprite and be pricing their things the way he is pricing ur book he should not forget to tell them
“Country hard” he should also remind that that we are in Buhari's Regime

Na security go carry am commot.

Hahahaha. You're right. When I was living in a certain part of the world, we don't price. All products have a price tag on its body.

You just pay what is on the body and take your goods. It was so easy because you don't need to start arguing with the oyibo man.

I was watching a YouTube tutorial yesterday and when going through the comment, a Nigerian lady commented by saying, "Sir, I'm broke, please, be my mentor. How can I contact you?"

The white man replied, "Just watch all my YouTube videos and you'll get all you need for free," but the Naija girl refused.

She thought mentorship is meant to be free. In fact, she thought everything on the internet should be cheap or free.

2 Likes

Re: THIS NAIRALANDER Said I'm Greedy Because of This... To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 3:19am On Oct 17, 2019
Keep sending yourself emails and replying them.
We know that strategy
Re: THIS NAIRALANDER Said I'm Greedy Because of This... To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:30am On Oct 17, 2019
Bonatheripper:
Keep sending yourself emails and replying them.
We know that strategy
Okay, I'll do that. Thanks for noticing.

1. First stage of frustration is accuse iLegend
2. Second stage is: iLegend exchanges some crazy words with him just to use him for controversy and generate traffic for more sales as he laughs inside while replying.
3. Third stage is: iLegend gets bored and ignores.
4. Fourth stage is: he keeps attacking, yet no reply.
5. Fifth stage is: after a few months he got depressed, deactivates, and commits suicide.
6: Sixth stage: iLegend comes online, checks his old post and the name of the hater has turned to "Nobody." R.I.P.

#Fun #Smile grin. I know how it will end.
Re: THIS NAIRALANDER Said I'm Greedy Because of This... To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:50pm On Nov 16, 2019
Some Nairalanders like trouble. The man I talked about in this post finally made payment yesterday without letting me know.

He requested for his book and I sent him our usual agreement, but he said he didn't see it. I sent again, he intentionally said he didn't see.

I sent it the third time, but he refused agreeing as he pretends not to see it. This time around, I posted it on our site https://manymen.men/?topic=173.0 and sent him the link to read and agree. Also, I told him to either agree or, if he doesn't want to agree, he should send me his account to get his money back.

Yesterday, he didn't reply. Today, the young man refused to agree and refused to send his account to get his money back — instead, he threatened to come to NL to say I'm a fraud for not sending him the book.

Some people love trouble. Luckily, I'm used to troublesome people and I know how to handle them.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Relationship Problem! Please I Need Help (photos) / Im Now On Codedruns! / Woman Begs Passerby As Her Husband Bang Her Non Stop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.