Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

Why I Was Away From Nigeria For Months – Aisha Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Was Away From Nigeria For Months – Aisha Buhari (62547 Views)

How IG Of Police, DSS Planned Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest For Months— Military Sources / Dolapo Osinbajo Helping Aisha Buhari With Her Hair Scarf / Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Was Away From Nigeria For Months – Aisha Buhari by deantimes(m): 9:36am On Oct 13, 2019
Aisha Buhari, the First Lady, has stated why she was away from the country for months.

Mrs Buhari reportedly left the country in August for Saudi Arabia and from there to the United Kingdom.

She left the UK Saturday evening and has landed in the country in the early hours of Sunday morning.

While she was away, reports of power tussle involving her and alleged cabal of her husband, President Muhammadu Buhari, went rife.

The latest of such is the recent false report by some online news portals that the cabals has picked another woman to be the second wife of the president.

Explaining why she was away, Mrs Buhari said she went to take a well deserved rest.

Suleiman Haruna, her spokesman in a statement, confirmed that the first lady arrived at the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport at 4.30am via a British Airways flight as earlier reported by TODAY POLITICS.

“Speaking to reporters on arrival, Mrs Buhari said she was happy to be home after a well-deserved rest,” the statement said.

ALSO READ: Disobeying court orders will attract grave consequences, CJN warns
“She confirmed that she was fully rejuvenated to continue the work of improving the health and well-being of women, children and other vulnerable Nigerians.

“She used the opportunity to thank her husband, family and well-wishers for their support and encouragement.

“On hand to receive her were wives of present and former governors and many associates,” it added.

Source: https://todaypoliticsng.com/why-i-was-away-from-nigeria-for-months-aisha-buhari/

lalasticlala

14 Likes

Re: Why I Was Away From Nigeria For Months – Aisha Buhari by PureGoldh(m): 9:37am On Oct 13, 2019
Welcome back home ma'am

The media should curtail how they spread fake news... It doesn't add up at all.

But the break too much fah... She is married and as such she have some marital duties to perform.

Meanwhile... If you need Pure Original HOney.. Call or whatsapp 081 016 667 71

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why I Was Away From Nigeria For Months – Aisha Buhari by Racoon(m): 9:43am On Oct 13, 2019
Which right thinking woman will go on to take a so called 3 months of a "well deserved rest" when she is not on maternity leave thereby leaving her husband @ the mercy of endless chonji and a ruthless cabal she have constantly criticized as caging her husband & his govt?

So why did you only came back when the development of being displaced from the "other room" became more rife?

As usual, it will be lies to cover more lies.Anyway it's always difficult for liars to retrace their foot- steps because they don't keep track of how much lies they have told.

278 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Why I Was Away From Nigeria For Months – Aisha Buhari by Beosten(m): 9:46am On Oct 13, 2019
PDP's internet fiddlers can now find peace. They deserve their peace now, not posthumously.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why I Was Away From Nigeria For Months – Aisha Buhari by RussianKGB: 9:53am On Oct 13, 2019
The suicide bomber from adamawa grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Was Away From Nigeria For Months – Aisha Buhari by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:57am On Oct 13, 2019
Who frigging cares!!!!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Was Away From Nigeria For Months – Aisha Buhari by tillaman(m): 9:59am On Oct 13, 2019
Smh for this country!! She couldn’t tell a better lie, Since August and this is October and you call that a well deserved rest!!
Oh please you can do better ma’am!

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why I Was Away From Nigeria For Months – Aisha Buhari by otunbalamba: 9:59am On Oct 13, 2019
wink mama hear say baba wan marry another wife grin she run come back sharp sharp cheesy

110 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why I Was Away From Nigeria For Months – Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 13, 2019
who cares... meanwhile in your absence, konji hold our dear President, so we have arranged another 14yrs old girl for him. fresh like today bread... so we implore you to go and pack your bags and evacuate the other room with immediate effect. or we will be forced to throw you out.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Was Away From Nigeria For Months – Aisha Buhari by PhenomenalAustin: 9:59am On Oct 13, 2019
Akụkọ..

Deserved rest, for what exactly??

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Was Away From Nigeria For Months – Aisha Buhari by livebyday(m): 9:59am On Oct 13, 2019
Getting to the point where I think Nigerian politicians believe the people care So much about such things

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why I Was Away From Nigeria For Months – Aisha Buhari by bigkahuna704(m): 10:00am On Oct 13, 2019
Ok. Welcome.
Re: Why I Was Away From Nigeria For Months – Aisha Buhari by Charleys: 10:00am On Oct 13, 2019
You came back so that no one will take over Za oza room.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Was Away From Nigeria For Months – Aisha Buhari by deantimes(m): 10:00am On Oct 13, 2019
grin

You can only deceive your supporters not me.

So you cant rest in Nigeria.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Was Away From Nigeria For Months – Aisha Buhari by realwiz1(m): 10:00am On Oct 13, 2019
Konji don kill buhari be dat grin

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Was Away From Nigeria For Months – Aisha Buhari by philip0906(m): 10:01am On Oct 13, 2019
Racoon:
Which right thinking woman will go to take a so called 3 months "well deserved rest" when she is not on maternity leave thereby leaving her husband @ the mercy of endless chonji and a ruthless cabal she have constantly critisized as caging her husband & his govt?

As usual, it will be lies to cover more lies.It's always difficult for liars to retrace their footsteps because they don't keep track of how much lies they have told.
The only proof we have so far, is she's back, she's still the wife of the president and the president is not married to anyone as alleged.

The onus is on you lots, to disprove the above facts with credible facts and not more wailing

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why I Was Away From Nigeria For Months – Aisha Buhari by Biglittlelois(f): 10:01am On Oct 13, 2019
Lies

5 Likes

Re: Why I Was Away From Nigeria For Months – Aisha Buhari by Amanda4life: 10:01am On Oct 13, 2019
Racoon:
Which right thinking woman will go to take a so called 3 months "well deserved rest" when she is not on maternity leave thereby leaving her husband @ the mercy of endless chonji and a ruthless cabal she have constantly critisized as caging her husband & his govt?

As usual, it will be lies to cover more lies.It's always difficult for liars to retrace their footsteps because they don't keep track of how much lies they have told.

I know there was something wrong.

I pray protects you.

She is the reason.many Nigerians are looking at buharis face self

#WOMaN for PRESIDENCY 2023.

Women with brave hearts comes. from ibo and Hausa's.

8 Likes

Re: Why I Was Away From Nigeria For Months – Aisha Buhari by Switruth: 10:02am On Oct 13, 2019
Imagine Trumps wife going to Germany to take a well deserved rest. If true then naija is indeed a shuthole. It’s okay oh. Greetings from Luxembourg.

51 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why I Was Away From Nigeria For Months – Aisha Buhari by Christmasdon(m): 10:02am On Oct 13, 2019
To go have a deserved rest. Thats' all.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Was Away From Nigeria For Months – Aisha Buhari by namiji2598: 10:02am On Oct 13, 2019
who no wan commot for Nigeria
me wey almost commit suicide yesterday self
thank God we are all living to see another day

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Was Away From Nigeria For Months – Aisha Buhari by Mutemenot(m): 10:02am On Oct 13, 2019
Well deserved rest from Buhari's wahala cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Why I Was Away From Nigeria For Months – Aisha Buhari by tizzle(m): 10:02am On Oct 13, 2019
Welcome back... It's funny you ended your well deserved rest when rumour started floating that your husband was going to marry another wife. You take another one month rest

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Was Away From Nigeria For Months – Aisha Buhari by airbrush: 10:03am On Oct 13, 2019
PureGoldh:
Welcome back home ma'am

The media should curtail how they spread fake news... It doesn't add up at all.

this is sunday at least spare us abeg madam.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Was Away From Nigeria For Months – Aisha Buhari by Dpharisee: 10:03am On Oct 13, 2019
Well deserved rest for 3 months means that her husband is troublesome and she wanted a long break

12 Likes

Re: Why I Was Away From Nigeria For Months – Aisha Buhari by menacetosociety: 10:04am On Oct 13, 2019
Lol chai!Igbos go wail tire today

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Was Away From Nigeria For Months – Aisha Buhari by kokoA(m): 10:04am On Oct 13, 2019
Side chicks can clear now.. Owner of house don show.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Was Away From Nigeria For Months – Aisha Buhari by Tylerbreeze(m): 10:05am On Oct 13, 2019
She no fit share her husband with anybody, she came back to possess her possession grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Was Away From Nigeria For Months – Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 13, 2019
The news of the marriage brought her back, the cabal made the move shocked shocked

19 Likes

Re: Why I Was Away From Nigeria For Months – Aisha Buhari by Michaelaaa: 10:06am On Oct 13, 2019
Welcome Back
Re: Why I Was Away From Nigeria For Months – Aisha Buhari by menacetosociety: 10:07am On Oct 13, 2019
Switruth:
Imagine Trumps wife going to Germany to take a well deserved rest. If true then naija is indeed a shuthole. It’s okay oh. Greetings from Luxembourg.
U must be IPOB always yarning nonsense lol

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Was Away From Nigeria For Months – Aisha Buhari by solmusdesigns: 10:08am On Oct 13, 2019
most Nigerian bigwigs reside in london, newyork or Dubai and abudhabi

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Epic Reply This Guy Gave Osinbajo On Twitter / Nigeria Steel Factory Back To Life After 40 Years - Aljazeera (Pics + video) / See The Controversial Front Page Of Sun Newspaper That Got Nigerians Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.