Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,190 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

My Girlfriendtold Once Told Me That All The Bills Are On Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriendtold Once Told Me That All The Bills Are On Me (2758 Views)

Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills / Ladies, Have You Ever Taken A Guy Out And Paid For The Bills? / Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriendtold Once Told Me That All The Bills Are On Me by AfroKnight: 2:19pm On Oct 13, 2019
Maybe she’s planning to be unfortunate and useless in life and not earn any money cos she has nothing of value to offer to employers or customers.

Maybe you’re running a charity.

One thing is certain. She doesn’t have sense.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriendtold Once Told Me That All The Bills Are On Me by Kassidy4luv(m): 2:21pm On Oct 13, 2019
nairalandposter:

YOU PEOPLE NEED TO STOP THIS YOUR HABIT OF SPYING ON PEOPLE'S EMAILS AND PRIVACY THEN OPENING THREADS TO CASTIGATE BASED ON WHAT YOU GLEANED FROM YOUR SPYING. NOTE THAT WORD, HABIT.
Sorry I don't seem to get you.
Did you actually go through the post?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriendtold Once Told Me That All The Bills Are On Me by Kassidy4luv(m): 2:22pm On Oct 13, 2019
AfroKnight:
Maybe she’s planning to be unfortunate and useless in life and not earn any money cos she has nothing of value to offer to employers or customers.

Maybe you’re running a charity.

One thing is certain. She doesn’t have sense.
Lol, she said she I to my face and I was shocked.
Re: My Girlfriendtold Once Told Me That All The Bills Are On Me by Kassidy4luv(m): 2:23pm On Oct 13, 2019
24kmagic:
In Slim Case voice

Bills on me, mon cover ye
Bills on us jare.
Re: My Girlfriendtold Once Told Me That All The Bills Are On Me by Kassidy4luv(m): 2:24pm On Oct 13, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
If you want to share bills, will you also share house chores too? I hate what I hate.
EVE was created to assist ADAM.
Re: My Girlfriendtold Once Told Me That All The Bills Are On Me by Kassidy4luv(m): 2:25pm On Oct 13, 2019
oluwaseyi000:
My friend girlfriend once told him that all the bill will be on him and I ask my friend to ask her what she will do with her money I was shock when the girl said she will buy car for her mother, then she was asked what she will do after that she said she will buy car for herself and after that? She said she doesn't know yet but she will sure not spend it on bills
It's their mentality oh
Re: My Girlfriendtold Once Told Me That All The Bills Are On Me by nlPoster: 2:39pm On Oct 13, 2019
Kassidy4luv:

Sorry I don't seem to get you.
Did you actually go through the post?

THAT'S IRRELEVANT.

DON'T THINK IT'S YOUR RIGHT TO OPEN STUPID THREADS BASED ON SECOND OR THIRD HAND INFORMATION THAT IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS AND WHICH YOU GLEANED FROM PATHETIC AND JOBLESS ILLEGAL SPYING.

MEN NEVER FINISH AS FAR AS I KNOW, OR IS THERE ONLY ONE MAN LEFT IN THE WORLD?
Re: My Girlfriendtold Once Told Me That All The Bills Are On Me by Alexaonfleek: 2:46pm On Oct 13, 2019
Issa simple something na

Split bills,split housework and taking care of kids

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriendtold Once Told Me That All The Bills Are On Me by Kassidy4luv(m): 2:47pm On Oct 13, 2019
nairalandposter:

That's irrelevant.

Dont think it's your right to open stupid threads based on second or third hand information that is none of your business and which you gleaned from pathetic and jobless spying.

Men never finish, or is there only one man left in the world?

Wbb to type in caps so it can sink in better.
Did you see the topic of the thread at all

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriendtold Once Told Me That All The Bills Are On Me by nlPoster: 2:53pm On Oct 13, 2019
Kassidy4luv:

Did you see the topic of the thread at all

Quit the stupid questions.
Re: My Girlfriendtold Once Told Me That All The Bills Are On Me by cooooooks(m): 3:04pm On Oct 13, 2019
That's the point of dating/courting. Know your stances and compatibility.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriendtold Once Told Me That All The Bills Are On Me by Kassidy4luv(m): 3:05pm On Oct 13, 2019
nairalandposter:

That's irrelevant.

Dont think it's your right to open stupid threads based on second or third hand information that is none of your business and which you gleaned from pathetic and jobless spying.

Men never finish, or is there only one man left in the world?

Wbb to type in caps so it can sink in better.
You are just totally out of context.
Re: My Girlfriendtold Once Told Me That All The Bills Are On Me by ibechris(m): 5:31pm On Oct 13, 2019
That why u need to sharp up...let her father marry her.

That is,her mum never use bill suppressed the innocent man.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriendtold Once Told Me That All The Bills Are On Me by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 13, 2019
Kassidy4luv:

Lol, she said she I to my face and I was shocked.
Bros i don't understand what you type here oo, is it chiness or what?
Re: My Girlfriendtold Once Told Me That All The Bills Are On Me by Kassidy4luv(m): 5:47pm On Oct 13, 2019
ibechris:
That why u need to sharp up...let her father marry her.

That is,her mum never use bill suppressed the innocent man.
Lol, hahaha

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriendtold Once Told Me That All The Bills Are On Me by Kassidy4luv(m): 5:47pm On Oct 13, 2019
WorWorBoy2:
Bros i don't understand what you type here oo, is it chiness or what?
She said it to my face.
Re: My Girlfriendtold Once Told Me That All The Bills Are On Me by Shallypop(f): 6:26pm On Oct 13, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
If you want to share bills, will you also share house chores too? I hate what I hate.
That's d world women live now. There is nothing bad being your husband's help mate especially when he's financially down but these men now feel entitled to splitting bills. Some women share a larger responsibility in marriage. Imagine a woman going thru pregnancy, labour ,trying to get her body back, doing house chores, cooking, sleepless nights for new born baby, taking care of d child/children and these men expect us to share the bills equally. It's truly men's world.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriendtold Once Told Me That All The Bills Are On Me by UnclePrincipal(m): 9:24am On Oct 14, 2019
Eyeness:
Aunty, 50:50 is a scam meant to favor men. i will open a thread on this soon

But it's not when things favour women. I expect nothing more from a coded runs girl
Re: My Girlfriendtold Once Told Me That All The Bills Are On Me by Eyeness: 11:42am On Oct 14, 2019
UnclePrincipal:

But it's not when things favour women. I expect nothing more from a coded runs girl
Has insulting me made your dating life better?
Re: My Girlfriendtold Once Told Me That All The Bills Are On Me by UnclePrincipal(m): 9:17pm On Oct 14, 2019
Eyeness:
Has insulting me made your dating life better?

Where's the insult?
Re: My Girlfriendtold Once Told Me That All The Bills Are On Me by DMerciful(m): 3:59am On Oct 15, 2019
Nobody said women should share bills equally.
You are only being asked to share some part. If all the stress you mentioned women go through
are more than men, how come men die more? Check the number of widowed women and you'll know how stressful it is to be a man
Shallypop:
That's d world women live now. There is nothing bad being your husband's help mate especially when he's financially down but these men now feel entitled to splitting bills. Some women share a larger responsibility in marriage. Imagine a woman going thru pregnancy, labour ,trying to get her body back, doing house chores, cooking, sleepless nights for new born baby, taking care of d child/children and these men expect us to share the bills equally. It's truly men's world.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Control My Rage And Vengeful Thoughts About My Ex / Who Is this Chun Li Impersonator? / I Have Never Had Sex With A Darkskin Girl In My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.