Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,629 members, 7,801,818 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) (84470 Views)

Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah / Another Business Man Cries Out After Been Attacked And Extorted By Fsars / Suicide: Man Jumped Into Lagoon From 3rd Mainland Bridge; Died! (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) by BULLIONVAN4(m): 12:24pm On Oct 13, 2019
OMG! this is disheartening and disgusting. rest in peace young lads.
Re: Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 13, 2019
This is sad
Re: Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) by Kubiatrealer(m): 12:24pm On Oct 13, 2019
Stephenomozzy:
As sad and irresponsible of the FSARs as this event is....this goes far to approve of the reasons why we must seek to pursue only legitimate means of livelihood.

Now, the dead can't defend themselves cos they heaped guilt on themselves by running.

May the rescued get quick recovery and a mind to turn a new leaf... And may the dead rest in peace.
Shut ur mouth my friend!!
Maybe you haven't been harass by this guys b4...
Then you will understand u are dealing with illiterates same goes with ur president����

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) by joepepsy(m): 12:24pm On Oct 13, 2019
Rip...there's more this.
modskiller:
Previous thread
https://www.nairaland.com/5469231/fsars-operatives-pursue-10-teenagers

Warning Graphic Images below.

An update has been issued on the status of things regarding the boys pursued by the men of FSAR 3 are confirmed dead and 1 missing, 6 pulled out alive.

Residents of the area confirmed it was carried out by men if the FSARS Gbagada Division, Lagos.

One resident who spoke on condition of anonymity said the men of FSARS were brought to the area by a former resident who was terrorizing the area but was apprehended with the help of those boys.

The resident also narrated that they arrested 2 other young boys in the area and they had to bail each of the boys with #50,000 NGN

A twitter user has called out the men of the Federal Anti Robbery Squad for the killing of some teenagers which happened on Lagos Island on Friday night. The reason for their actions still remain a mystery.

Men of the FSARS came to the Sea Side of Apongbon last night in guise of raiding & ended up pursuing 10 boys into the lagoon. 6 were pulled out alive in the morning with 1 dead and 3 still missing. @jidesanwoolu @segalink @followlasg @rrslagos767 @GuardianNigeria @PoliceNG
Re: Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 13, 2019
Dipsong:

But at least they shouldn't have ran , the fsars too are so dump to pursue suspect to that level. Have had encounter with sars several times i think its the way u present yourself that matters and how u speak. Rip to them

To some extent, that is true...

Was stopped by SARS once.I think we got off on a good note when I willingly pulled my car over. From there...smooth sailing. Just checked my car documents, told me to get my roadworhiness certificate sorted (in sorting THAT out, I discovered a problem with the brake system that needed fixing...cost me N33000, but I got it fixed properly)..

Even then, the allegation here is that FSars may have been called in on the initative of someone who had a dispute with these boYS. Plus, a lot of people have had bad experiece with SARS...including those who represented themselves well

6 Likes

Re: Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) by realestniggah: 12:24pm On Oct 13, 2019
Useless God forsaken country
Re: Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) by anungangampu: 12:24pm On Oct 13, 2019
they were trying to run away from being labelled yahoo boys and bail fee of 50k

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) by donprinyo(m): 12:26pm On Oct 13, 2019
Mumu nigerians, why cant u sue NPF
Re: Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) by eghuan1(m): 12:26pm On Oct 13, 2019
See all these guys asking why they ran, pray that you're not a victim of these FSARS officials one day, where you will be accused of used to replace one of their clients.

That day you will Be know the answer to the question you're asking now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) by Heffalump(m): 12:26pm On Oct 13, 2019
modaink333:
it shall never be well with those SARS animals

their was a country

W
Re: Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) by hargbolahan01: 12:26pm On Oct 13, 2019
let's forget about this SARS reform and scrap it and now bring in police consultant from other develop countries to help setting up and training of new version of SARS because 98% of this current SARS are murderer

I'm not surprised bcoz most of SARS officer today were thugs B4 and what do you expect from former criminal who are harmed...perfect example that I have seen in Ibadan is one guy called (alepa sars)that was a criminal turn SARS officer and he still smokes Indian hemp till today

3 Likes

Re: Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) by Prince081: 12:26pm On Oct 13, 2019
Nigeria needs an urgent restructuring. We will find oil very soon at the rate we are going down.
But our youths are only interested in how many seconds Churchill Dike lasts in za oza room and why Tacha was disqualified from BBN. Nigerian youths needs to wake up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) by Jboy1976: 12:27pm On Oct 13, 2019
Oga Ooooo.. What hurt me most is the FG having fun watching series of movies title " CHANGE" SARS showing the people of " 9 ji riya....Zoo indeed!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 12:27pm On Oct 13, 2019
Goldencheese:
FSARS should modernise and legalise its operations na. Whether criminal or not, they are still Nigerians and have rights.

How do you blame the police if police is chasing somebody at the person runs into the Lagoon to escape whose fault is it. The police themselves did not jump into the Lagoon to chase them. All of these criminals everywhere in Nigeria. In fact the boys would have known because the tide is very very high in Lagos. With all the flooding are rough seas due to heavy rain who in is reasonable mind we will run into the Lagoon even when people cannot even Cross there flooded streets

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) by dominique(f): 12:27pm On Oct 13, 2019
RIP to the deceased, I wish it didn't have to end this way for them

I strongly believe if you are innocent and have nothing to hide, nothin will make you dive into the lagoon while being chased by the authorities. Even if you know you're going to be detained and extorted, that innocent part of you will want to stay and defend yourself. The actions of these boys only showed that they may not be innocent law abiding citizens after all. I hope the ones that survived the ordeal turn their lives around for better

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) by johnmattew: 12:27pm On Oct 13, 2019
bloggers should learn to respect the dead......at least,pity their family members

they should have surrendered to SARs instead of taking their lives....just imagine the kind of pains their love ones will be going tru

4 Likes

Re: Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) by anenymasng(m): 12:28pm On Oct 13, 2019
Stephenomozzy:
As sad and irresponsible of the FSARs as this event is....this goes far to approve of the reasons why we must seek to pursue only legitimate means of livelihood.

Now, the dead can't defend themselves cos they heaped guilt on themselves by running.

May the rescued get quick recovery and a mind to turn a new leaf... And may the dead rest in peace.

Which kind village this one dey live? SARS arrest you, you guilty, you no guilty, you go bail yourself.

6 Likes

Re: Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) by Lawalemi(m): 12:28pm On Oct 13, 2019
Jokerman:
Why did they run, and why was the FSARS chasing them??
Were they cultists or yahoo or armed robbers??

If they are any of the above, then they had to run... If not , the FSARS should be prosecuted

Thank you
Re: Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 12:29pm On Oct 13, 2019
modskiller:
Previous thread
https://www.nairaland.com/5469231/fsars-operatives-pursue-10-teenagers

Warning Graphic Images below.

An update has been issued on the status of things regarding the boys pursued by the men of FSAR 3 are confirmed dead and 1 missing, 6 pulled out alive.

Residents of the area confirmed it was carried out by men if the FSARS Gbagada Division, Lagos.

One resident who spoke on condition of anonymity said the men of FSARS were brought to the area by a former resident who was terrorizing the area but was apprehended with the help of those boys.

The resident also narrated that they arrested 2 other young boys in the area and they had to bail each of the boys with #50,000 NGN

A twitter user has called out the men of the Federal Anti Robbery Squad for the killing of some teenagers which happened on Lagos Island on Friday night. The reason for their actions still remain a mystery.

Men of the FSARS came to the Sea Side of Apongbon last night in guise of raiding & ended up pursuing 10 boys into the lagoon. 6 were pulled out alive in the morning with 1 dead and 3 still missing. @jidesanwoolu @segalink @followlasg @rrslagos767 @GuardianNigeria @PoliceNG

But the first picture of the boy looks like he was burnt

2 Likes

Re: Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 13, 2019
hargbolahan01:
let's forget about this SARS reform and scrap it and now bring in police consultant from other develop countries to help setting up and training of new version of SARS because 98% of this current SARS are murderer

I'm not surprised bcoz most of SARS officer today were thugs B4 and what do you expect from former criminal who are harmed...perfect example that I have seen in Ibadan is one guy called (alepa sars)that was a criminal turn SARS officer and he still smokes Indian hemp till today

1.Won't work

2.Police in developed countries are also guilty of polcie brutality as well. In the US , in the city of Chicago, an illegal operation by the Chicago polcie which led to lots of inncoents going to jail was busted after over 20 years of operation.

3.Part of the problem too is that some Nigerians too mistreat their policemen and women. Some attack police men and women on duty, and exepct them to just sit down there and smile?

4 Likes

Re: Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) by Martins6545: 12:30pm On Oct 13, 2019
[s]
Stephenomozzy:

[/s]
Re: Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) by kripen(m): 12:30pm On Oct 13, 2019
Born2Breed:
Very sad.

Running to death while escaping death.

There is no guarantee they wont be killed by SARZ when caught.

If nothing is incriminating them why will they run. Not that I am saying SARS are
Justified but they should have waited rather than run to their death
Surprise for these youths.

I still believe clear conscience fear no accusations.

2 Likes

Re: Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) by Martins6545: 12:30pm On Oct 13, 2019
[s]
Midas01:
Maybe they were criminals who deserved it, afterall if it's women some fools will either say they were prostitutes or ran their mouths, since we all want to be senseless in this country.
[/s]
Re: Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) by DonMekino(m): 12:31pm On Oct 13, 2019
I have never heard a good news coming from SARS or FSARS these guys are epitome of illluck,
but these guys are teenagers??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) by mercyviv(f): 12:31pm On Oct 13, 2019
God help us. This so pathetic and avoidable to say the least!
Re: Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) by Emrixx(f): 12:32pm On Oct 13, 2019
Since it's like this the bodies should be given to the sars and their families to feed on

Until the youth of this nation stand up again oppressors we are heading nowhere
#Revolution

2 Likes

Re: Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) by pocohantas(f): 12:32pm On Oct 13, 2019
0KNM:
This is sad

Very sad, You should be more careful.
Re: Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) by kruzyempire(m): 12:33pm On Oct 13, 2019
Like say u de my mind
Diesel1:
Once my money complete, I go travel comot from this country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) by Dipsong: 12:33pm On Oct 13, 2019
[quote author=PoliticalWitch post=83096973]

To some extent, that is true...

Was stopped by SARS once.I think we got off on a good note when I willingly pulled my car over. From there...smooth sailing. Just checked my car documents, told me to get my roadworhiness certificate sorted (in sorting THAT out, I discovered a problem with the brake system that needed fixing...cost me N33000, but I got it fixed properly)..

Even then, the allegation here is that FSars may have been called in on the initative of someone who had a dispute with these boYS. Plus, a lot of people have had bad experiece with SARS...including those who represented themselves well[/

So true just be well composed and dont get nervous and may we never have encounter with heartless and evil f sars who are even on drugs
Re: Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) by doctokwus: 12:34pm On Oct 13, 2019
Stephenomozzy:

So a thief should be pursued to his death in a lagoon.
You deserve to be thoroughly whipped till sense comes back to you.
Imb ecile.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) by od501: 12:34pm On Oct 13, 2019

Its either you didn't grow up in this country or u have just chosen to ignore the fact on ground.
So at this stage and time in this country you will come in close contact with SARS and u decide to stay still just cos u are innocent? How many guilty ones have they arrested since this year?

What happened to those boys was a situation of coming in close contact with the devil and the deep blue sea. If you jump into the water, you die, if you allow SARS to arrest u, u will still die. I think they choose a more viable option, they are just too unfortunate to end this way.
But never u for once say that they made a mistake by running in the first place cos that's exactly what I will do if it where me.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) by realstars: 12:34pm On Oct 13, 2019
Look at fine boys wasted away, just like that. And the killers will be paid with our tax money,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) / Married Man Dies On Top Of Single Mother During Sex Romp In Delta Hotel / Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.