Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,521 members, 7,801,437 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

If You Run A Blog And You Need Revenue Models Or Creative Direction - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / If You Run A Blog And You Need Revenue Models Or Creative Direction (545 Views)

Creative Writer For A Blog Post Urgently Needed (CLOSED) / Need Freelance Writer For A Blog / If You Own A Blog Or Website But You’re Too Busy Or Need An Extra Hand, Employ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Run A Blog And You Need Revenue Models Or Creative Direction by ceciliab(f): 11:44am On Oct 13, 2019
if you run a blog and you need revenue models or creative direction contact me. A lot of upcoming bloggers especially the ones with a free account are very creative and write really well,so i created this thread to associate myself with them, the whole idea to setup a blog is to be profitable and get sponsorship a lot of people run blogs without business models and also get direction on things to write and do research on. Im giving out advice and also business ideas, if you are interested, please privately contact me
Re: If You Run A Blog And You Need Revenue Models Or Creative Direction by ceciliab(f): 5:03pm On Oct 26, 2019
revenue models for blogs, free consultancy, send me a pm

(1) (Reply)

. / . / Now Hiring Writers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.