Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,859 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

Why I Was Away From The Country – Aisha Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Was Away From The Country – Aisha Buhari (346 Views)

Why I Was Away From Nigeria For Months – Aisha Buhari / Dolapo Osinbajo Helping Aisha Buhari With Her Hair Scarf / Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Why I Was Away From The Country – Aisha Buhari by Samorenews: 1:52pm On Oct 13, 2019
Wife of the President, Aisha Buhari, on Sunday attributed her long stay outside the country to “doctor’s instruction.” Mrs Buhari disclosed this in an interview she granted journalists shortly after she arrived the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja.

Although she said she was well now, the President’s wife said she still needed more rest.

She said, “I have taken my holiday for this year and it happened that after the holiday, I needed to attend to my health before going to Saudi.

Source samgist

http://samgist.com/why-i-was-away-from-the-country-aisha-buhari/

Re: Why I Was Away From The Country – Aisha Buhari by Samorenews: 1:52pm On Oct 13, 2019
read more HERE
Re: Why I Was Away From The Country – Aisha Buhari by FamousMonk: 2:00pm On Oct 13, 2019
Buhari can't fúck you well.. We know the real reason..
Re: Why I Was Away From The Country – Aisha Buhari by Mynd44: 3:27pm On Oct 13, 2019

(1)

Why Ban On Rice Importation Makes No Sense / Kano Kids’ Abduction: Igbo Community Calls For Stiffer Penalty For Culprits / President Buhari Reacts As Police Recuse 147 From Another Kaduna Islamic Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.