Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,647 members, 7,801,888 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

Rivers State First Class Kings, Traditional Rulers (Photos) - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Rivers State First Class Kings, Traditional Rulers (Photos) (53297 Views)

Names Of Traditional Rulers In Yoruba Land / Traditional Rulers Council In Cross River State Warns Igbo Community. / Ooni Of Ife And Oluwo Of Iwo Clash At Traditional Rulers’ Council Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State First Class Kings, Traditional Rulers (Photos) by Binikingdowm: 7:19pm On Oct 13, 2019
OMANBALA1:

Oga, Bini has very little influence by way of some few borrowed attires...nothing more. You have no real cultural influence like language and soon your language will be a goner. Stop disturbing us.
lipsrsealed goner like 3 million of your people used for shooting practice?

Noo Edo language will survive another 500 millennium
Re: Rivers State First Class Kings, Traditional Rulers (Photos) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 13, 2019
Amarabae:
Why all dis desperation to associate the Niger delta minorities with Igbo? They are not Igbos pls. Enough of all this unnecessary argument. Thanks

Remain blessed.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State First Class Kings, Traditional Rulers (Photos) by Yorubabyblood: 7:19pm On Oct 13, 2019
why are most of the rivers king bearing ibo names ezes and obi 's title of ibo people

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers State First Class Kings, Traditional Rulers (Photos) by OMANBALA1: 7:19pm On Oct 13, 2019
Chimookigwe:

Not at all.
Since that boy ignorantly said they all bear Igbo names, I had to sarcastically reply him.

He said "almost" not "all".....adamu!

8 Likes

Re: Rivers State First Class Kings, Traditional Rulers (Photos) by meccuno: 7:20pm On Oct 13, 2019
Binikingdowm:
go bleep yourself, ignoramus
u are a dunce. In that your list ,the only ediod group is just degema. So why classify them all as edoid if you are not sick in the head.

5 Likes

Re: Rivers State First Class Kings, Traditional Rulers (Photos) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 13, 2019
meccuno:
I don't understand that dude. No one asked him. I wonder how anyone would see these people with Igbo names and they want to manufacture another ethnic group for them.

Bro sorry oooo

I didn't see any Igbo name there also.

Perekule no be igbo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers State First Class Kings, Traditional Rulers (Photos) by meccuno: 7:21pm On Oct 13, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Bro sorry oooo

I didn't see any Igbo name there also.

Perekule no be igbo.
if you didn't see any Igbo name then you are not Igbo.

11 Likes

Re: Rivers State First Class Kings, Traditional Rulers (Photos) by thatigboman: 7:21pm On Oct 13, 2019
Binikingdowm:
Some of them are edoid. You can see it from their dressing and use of beads. You can also smartly Google about them if you are wise to confirm and not spewing ignorance.

This video on YouTube was from when Benin people visited degema kingdom in river state and the people welcome them as long lost family, watch the video and see how their king bring out their history to confirm Benin ancestry.
so u didnt see all those igbo names? 3/4 of them bear igbo names, especially all those amanyabo

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State First Class Kings, Traditional Rulers (Photos) by naijadrivablog: 7:21pm On Oct 13, 2019
Binikingdowm:
Some of them are edoid. You can see it from their dressing and use of beads. You can also smartly Google about them if you are wise to confirm and not spewing ignorance.

This video on YouTube was from when Benin people visited degema kingdom in river state and the people welcome them as long lost family, watch the video and see how their king bring out their history to confirm Benin ancestry.

Not all of them but most are Edoid. I worked on a project in Ahoada West and I was told the oral history of the Engenni people to be Edoid.

RIP Chief Awari of Akinima Town.
Re: Rivers State First Class Kings, Traditional Rulers (Photos) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 13, 2019
Binikingdowm:
I know everything about you is just supremacy battle and anybody that isn't Igbo is either yoruba or Hausa.

If you are as smart as you think you are you've have known degema is one of edoid languages located in river state.

Answer my question first before we can flow bro.

Did you see any Edoid name there?

5 Likes

Re: Rivers State First Class Kings, Traditional Rulers (Photos) by Binikingdowm: 7:23pm On Oct 13, 2019
meccuno:
u are a dunce. In that your list ,the only ediod group is just degema. So why classify them all as edoid if you are not sick in the head.
tongue
Re: Rivers State First Class Kings, Traditional Rulers (Photos) by thatigboman: 7:23pm On Oct 13, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Which Edoid again this boy?

Did you see any Benin name there?
dont mind that guy. Many of them are bearing igbo names

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State First Class Kings, Traditional Rulers (Photos) by meccuno: 7:23pm On Oct 13, 2019
Ctorch:
H.M. King (Dr.) Samuel Ndiwe Amaechi J.P
ONYE-ISI AGWURU, IGBO KINGDOM
so even with this name clearly written showing that it's an Igbo name,someone said f he didn't see any.lord have mercy.

13 Likes

Re: Rivers State First Class Kings, Traditional Rulers (Photos) by Binikingdowm: 7:23pm On Oct 13, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Answer my question first before we can flow bro.

Did you see any Edoid name there?
yes
Re: Rivers State First Class Kings, Traditional Rulers (Photos) by Chimookigwe: 7:24pm On Oct 13, 2019
OMANBALA1:

He said "almost" not "all".....adamu!

You people don't hear word and it is because of inherited stupidity.

You'll be calling these people Igbos but when they deal with you how they dealt with your fathers that made them to run and leave property, you'll start crying.

Edo and this particular Port Harcourt gave you painful lessons but you don't learn.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers State First Class Kings, Traditional Rulers (Photos) by thatigboman: 7:24pm On Oct 13, 2019
LadySarah:
Can see Eze Eke.gbakagbaka of Woji area.The man has sold all has ancestral lands even to the drainagegrin grin grin

Even the front of his Obi has shops blocking it.I learn t his sons are giving him tough time.
is it the woji in ph near artillery?

1 Like

Re: Rivers State First Class Kings, Traditional Rulers (Photos) by meccuno: 7:24pm On Oct 13, 2019
Which other tribe have their Royal father bearing eze?

4 Likes

Re: Rivers State First Class Kings, Traditional Rulers (Photos) by Binikingdowm: 7:24pm On Oct 13, 2019
naijadrivablog:

Not all of them but most are Edoid. I worked on a project in Ahoada West and I was told the oral history of the Engenni people to be Edoid.

RIP Chief Awari of Akinima Town.
thank you that's what I'm trying to point out, even though they now bear Igbo names due to interaction for a long time but most still claim Edo roots
Re: Rivers State First Class Kings, Traditional Rulers (Photos) by OMANBALA1: 7:25pm On Oct 13, 2019
Binikingdowm:
lipsrsealed goner like 3 million of your people used for shooting practice?

Noo Edo language will survive another 500 millennium

Yes, we paid the price of war but we have made a shocking comeback like being educationally successful than those who murdered our women and wives. You , on the other hand need to worry about why your women are fast to depart Nigeria for prostitution. And , yes , a
Bini language will disappear in 50 years...whats the population of Bini...like 2 million compare that with over 40 million Igbos with intimidating influence even Agbor people are speaking central Igbo. Be nice to the Igbo because we are an emerging force!!

17 Likes

Re: Rivers State First Class Kings, Traditional Rulers (Photos) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 13, 2019
franchasng:
Is that all my son
Sorry
Re: Rivers State First Class Kings, Traditional Rulers (Photos) by thatigboman: 7:25pm On Oct 13, 2019
Chimookigwe:

You'll be calling these people Igbos but when they deal with you how they dealt with your fathers that made them to run and leave property, you'll start crying.

Edo and this particular Port Harcourt gave you painful lessons but you don't learn.
Rivers State is 95% igbos. If it pains you, you know what to do

9 Likes

Re: Rivers State First Class Kings, Traditional Rulers (Photos) by IamAtikulate: 7:26pm On Oct 13, 2019
I am seeing a lot of Bini influence. God bless Bini empire
Igbo erika!
Yoruba moslems, stay away
Re: Rivers State First Class Kings, Traditional Rulers (Photos) by OMANBALA1: 7:26pm On Oct 13, 2019
Chimookigwe:

You have little thinking capacity...ffuck off. I am from Anambra and you think I care

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State First Class Kings, Traditional Rulers (Photos) by IamAtikulate: 7:26pm On Oct 13, 2019
I am seeing a lot of Bini influence. God bless Bini empire
Igbo erika!
Yoruba moslems, stay away
Re: Rivers State First Class Kings, Traditional Rulers (Photos) by LadySarah: 7:26pm On Oct 13, 2019
thatigboman:
is it the woji in ph near artillery?

Yes
Re: Rivers State First Class Kings, Traditional Rulers (Photos) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 13, 2019
Binikingdowm:
yes
Alright
Nice one.
Can you point the name out?
Re: Rivers State First Class Kings, Traditional Rulers (Photos) by thatigboman: 7:26pm On Oct 13, 2019
OMANBALA1:

Yes, we paid the price of war but we have made a shocking comeback like being educationally successful than those who murdered our women and wives. You , on the other hand need to worry about why your women are fast to depart Nigeria for prostitution. And , yes , a
Bini language will disappear in 50 years...whats the population of Bini...like 2 million compare that with over 40 million Igbos with intimidating influence even Agbor people are speaking central Igbo. Be nice to the Igbo because we are an emerging force!!
why are u telling that one d truth?

6 Likes

Re: Rivers State First Class Kings, Traditional Rulers (Photos) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 13, 2019
meccuno:
if you didn't see any Igbo name then you are not Igbo.

Full igbo man but I didn't see any igbo name
Re: Rivers State First Class Kings, Traditional Rulers (Photos) by thatigboman: 7:27pm On Oct 13, 2019
LadySarah:

Yes
oh. Tnx
Re: Rivers State First Class Kings, Traditional Rulers (Photos) by meccuno: 7:29pm On Oct 13, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Full igbo man but I didn't see any igbo name
you are not. Sorry to say this.

5 Likes

Re: Rivers State First Class Kings, Traditional Rulers (Photos) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 13, 2019
Chimookigwe:

Yoruba man with Igbo moniker.

Why not profile your obas instead of losing sleep about rivers state.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Buys Innoson G-wagon For 2nd Coronation Anniversary / An Encyclopedia Of Animals In Igbo Language / Plan To Install Yoruba Oba In Ilorin Not Over- Afonja Descendant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.