Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,276 members, 7,780,627 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:04 PM

Tips To Spice Up Your Marriage (for Married Men Only) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Tips To Spice Up Your Marriage (for Married Men Only) (518 Views)

Surehome Marriage Seminar: How To Spice Up Your Marriage / Woman Loses 39-year-old Marriage For Denying Husband Sexual Rights / Mother Of Eight Loses 40-year Marriage For Denying Husband Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tips To Spice Up Your Marriage (for Married Men Only) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 13, 2019
Happy Sunday everyone. First of all, pardon my moniker but take your time to digest the message. I’m not married yet but I believe some of the tips I’ll share here will help spice up your home/marriage. So here it goes:

#. BE YOUR WIFES GOSSIP PARTNER; I know a lot of men don’t like to gossip, unlike women. Has your wife brought up a gist about your neighbor and you showed little or no interest? If yes, believe me you are doing it wrong. Women loves gossip and all they think about is to share that interesting hot gist with you. listen attentively and contribute to whatever she’s saying. But mind you, whenever you two are discussing about someone. Always try as much as possible to not talk bad about that person. Don’t paint the person black or start narrating the persons evil doings to your wife. Else this might make her develop a strong dislike for that person. Which is not cool. Gossiping with wifey should be for laughs and for fun. Also when you have a new gist, To put her on suspense, call her on phone or text her while you at work and tell her you got a new hot gist for her. Lol. Body go pepper her till you get home to deliver the package hot and spicy. Other times you can use it as a prank, when you get home tell her there’s no gist and watch her fume in anger that you don’t want to tell her. If your wife already have a gossip partner and it’s not you, try to fill in that slot. Gossip about anything and everything. Friends, family work place etc. just be sure you two are inseparable when it comes to gossiping.

#. BE VERY NAUGHTY; Women likes naughty men. Whenever wifey is busy in the kitchen etc, sneak up to her and grab her asx cheek real tight, smack it and make it wiggle. (Its all yours) grin Or you can as well sneak up to her from behind and use your both hands to cup her buuby, Squeeze gently then kiss her neck and rock her from behind a little. She’ll be laughing sheepishly. Just learn to be crazy. Make I give una samples. While at work, and wifey is home or at her work place, head to the rest room at your work place and take a photo of your penls fully erected, send to wifey. Don’t add any caption. She go naqed Dey wait you for outside gate that day grin. You can also try this, while at work, call wifey on phone and ask what she’s doing, ask if her right hand is free, if she says yes, tell her to help you use the right hand to tap her asx, grab it and squeeze it tight like it’s you grabbing it. Hear her laugh out loud. Always look for opportunities to grab her asx grin Turn it to a habit sef.

#. LEARN HOW TO GIVE A GOOD FVCK; This is very important. Even if she’s not speaking up about your poor performance, she’s wishing for more. You don’t need to have a big dlck before you satisfy wifey. I’m not here to teach anyone how to fvck. Go and learn. Also you should know that your TONGUE can do wonders. How? I don’t know either. Today is Sunday. angry

More to share. But I have to cook now. Sunday rice and stew. smiley

1 Like

Re: Tips To Spice Up Your Marriage (for Married Men Only) by godofuck231: 3:30pm On Oct 13, 2019
U see , being a naughty boy always get you in trouble , look at me today am always in trouble when that time of the month comes , and my lady become evil.
Re: Tips To Spice Up Your Marriage (for Married Men Only) by CONFAMA: 6:18pm On Oct 22, 2019
Lmao... My guy say make we no mind him stupidity grin
Nice pointers though...

(1) (Reply)

A Nler's I Think My Wife Is A Witch Is On NL FrontPage As I`m Married To A Witch / . / Chanel Chin-olowo Of Iwo Slept With Our 13-year Old Househelp&he Used To Beat Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.