Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,840 members, 7,798,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

Community Where Girls Sleep With Multiple Men To Find The One - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Community Where Girls Sleep With Multiple Men To Find The One (4744 Views)

Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men / 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach / How To Know If A Lady Had Slept With Multiple Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Community Where Girls Sleep With Multiple Men To Find The One by Emeks008(m): 4:30pm On Oct 13, 2019
In the deep region of Ratanakiri in northeastern Cambodia lie the Kreung people. A people invested in agriculture, electricity is a strange occurrence. Food, shelter and love are the principal needs of these people.

Unlike cultures where smoking and drinking is not allowed, teenage boys and girls have free will to. Also, in the areas of love, there is the belief that finding the right man requires a deep search through sex in the “love huts”.

1 Like

Re: Community Where Girls Sleep With Multiple Men To Find The One by Emeks008(m): 4:32pm On Oct 13, 2019
Once a girl clocks 13, her father builds a hut where a girl can sexually experiment with any boy she likes.

Boys in Kreung are taught to be respectful towards girls. Because their respect for girls will determine if they will continue to maintain the number of livestock they have, they are at the liberty of responding politely to sleeping with her or just talking when they get invited to the hut.

Owing to this cultural uniqueness, the Kreung people forbid divorce. The community encourages girls to have as many boyfriends as she wants and can invite them at the same time into the hut. Jealousy and rape are unheard of.

Once she no longer finds him attractive, she can leave him for another. Despite these relations, they cannot be seen in the public with their lover unless they are engaged or married.

On the cases of pregnancy, the girl chooses who she opines will be best to raise the unborn child.
Despite the existence of this culture, HIV/AIDS was not detected in the country until 1991. From then until 2003, Cambodia had one of the highest HIV/AIDS occurrences in Asia.

However, because of modernisation and the rigorous attempt by the Royal Government of Cambodia to educate her people on the dangers of STDs, this culture is no longer as rampant as before.

1 Share

Re: Community Where Girls Sleep With Multiple Men To Find The One by Carmit(m): 4:34pm On Oct 13, 2019
Op where is it located??... I SAY ANSWER ME!!... WHERE IS THE LOCATION?? angry

MODIFIED.

OK op I Don read am.... I no do again oo... E MA baye MI je grin

7 Likes

Re: Community Where Girls Sleep With Multiple Men To Find The One by Emeks008(m): 4:35pm On Oct 13, 2019
Love hut build for young single women. The hut is made out of bamboo sticks and kama leaves.

Re: Community Where Girls Sleep With Multiple Men To Find The One by Emeks008(m): 4:36pm On Oct 13, 2019
Carmit:

grin

CAMBODIA
Re: Community Where Girls Sleep With Multiple Men To Find The One by FatherBona: 4:37pm On Oct 13, 2019
Carmit:
u dey find who go give you HIV abi
Re: Community Where Girls Sleep With Multiple Men To Find The One by Dreal1247: 4:37pm On Oct 13, 2019
Learning through a hard way. You can imagine the number of people who must have died of HIV/AIDS. Anyway, better late than never.
Re: Community Where Girls Sleep With Multiple Men To Find The One by jk200: 4:39pm On Oct 13, 2019
omo, na which kind community be dis oo
This my first time reading about such culture
Re: Community Where Girls Sleep With Multiple Men To Find The One by Emeks008(m): 4:42pm On Oct 13, 2019
17 years old lady posting with her boyfriend

Re: Community Where Girls Sleep With Multiple Men To Find The One by jk200: 4:45pm On Oct 13, 2019
Carmit:

MODIFIED.

OK op I Don read am.... I no do again oo... E MA baye MI je grin

LOL. u no won carry STD.
Re: Community Where Girls Sleep With Multiple Men To Find The One by Kwamecron(m): 4:58pm On Oct 13, 2019
On my way ols.....

Let me gather my salary to cambodia grin shocked shocked
Re: Community Where Girls Sleep With Multiple Men To Find The One by Flexherbal(m): 5:06pm On Oct 13, 2019
Owing to this cultural uniqueness, the Kreung people forbid divorce. The community encourages girls to have as many boyfriends as she wants and can invite them at the same time into the hut.
Dem don chop bellefull.
Re: Community Where Girls Sleep With Multiple Men To Find The One by Phenomenal16(f): 5:08pm On Oct 13, 2019
This ppl can be so ug*y ,,,ehhhhh...
No bi me talk am

1 Like

Re: Community Where Girls Sleep With Multiple Men To Find The One by OwenDesired(m): 5:43pm On Oct 13, 2019
That's why Iran flogged them 14 - 0...
Cambodia is God-forsaken
Re: Community Where Girls Sleep With Multiple Men To Find The One by BlackfireX: 6:00pm On Oct 13, 2019
CAMBO .......wetin

Sex kill you .....DIA.

1 Like

Re: Community Where Girls Sleep With Multiple Men To Find The One by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 13, 2019
I prefer my shade any day.
Re: Community Where Girls Sleep With Multiple Men To Find The One by kenir(m): 6:18pm On Oct 13, 2019
How i take miss road born for nigeria na
Re: Community Where Girls Sleep With Multiple Men To Find The One by SavageResponse(m): 6:35pm On Oct 13, 2019
Phenomenal16:
No bi me talk am

Na from your mouth we hear am grin
Re: Community Where Girls Sleep With Multiple Men To Find The One by Nobody: 2:05am On Oct 14, 2019
All I know is God is neither an Asian nor African...
Re: Community Where Girls Sleep With Multiple Men To Find The One by YorubaNinja: 3:37am On Oct 14, 2019
topofwealth:
Do you want to be famous and extremely wealthy?
Are you rich and famous already and you want to be protected from the wickedness of mankind by securing your wealth in entity and totality?
Are you extremely poor and you want to break the yokes of poverty and ensure that you secure a financially blissful and bright future?
If these are your quest then we have you covered at TOP OF WEALTH OCCULTIC BROTHERHOOD ORGANISATION
We are a Brotherhood organisation which do not require the blood of humans for rituals we offer animals for spiritual fortification and longevity is assured in our brotherhood as we give power for wealth, fame and long Life
If you are tired of poverty, lacks and wants contact us through +2347010128199 or email us on topofwealthoccultgroup@gmail.com

N.B this is only for those who are desperate for a financial change of story""

Imagine... you dey use NL dey recruit, you get mind ooo.

Commot dis NONSENSE! angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Community Where Girls Sleep With Multiple Men To Find The One by ceciliab(f): 3:48am On Oct 14, 2019
so is it normal
Re: Community Where Girls Sleep With Multiple Men To Find The One by Kenoxman(m): 5:32am On Oct 14, 2019
Phenomenal16:
No bi me talk am
First thing I noticed

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Have Seen This??? / Are There Others Like Me? / The World Revolves Around These Three Monsters [PICTURE]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.