Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Pls Guys Drop Ur Review Abat Legit Online Money Mak.. - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Pls Guys Drop Ur Review Abat Legit Online Money Mak.. (9578 Views)

Legit Online Money Making Platform-mintafric / Please Anyone With Trusted And Legit Online Click, watch videos And Get Paid / My Review On Legit Online Jobs That Pays Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Guys Drop Ur Review Abat Legit Online Money Mak.. by Weirdgee: 8:18am On Oct 15, 2019
bountiouz:

If you want to give transcribing a shot, you can read through this thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/5265259/self-employment-opportunity-transcribing-living
OK
Re: Pls Guys Drop Ur Review Abat Legit Online Money Mak.. by brownemmanuel43(m): 9:15am On Oct 15, 2019
ambitiouschap:

it depend on the 25% of point you can accumulate and pls when you download it. tell me register as USA citizen not as Nigeria though it is globally but you no how Nigeria things use to be.
How do I register as a US citizen with naija phone number for verification
Re: Pls Guys Drop Ur Review Abat Legit Online Money Mak.. by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 15, 2019
brownemmanuel43:

How do I register as a US citizen with naija phone number for verification

Na USA Number you go use . download nextplus on playstore to get it.

1 Like

Re: Pls Guys Drop Ur Review Abat Legit Online Money Mak.. by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 15, 2019
Adisa85:
Plz Are u using VPN for it or just normal connection?
use VPN as start after sometime you can connect with out it
Re: Pls Guys Drop Ur Review Abat Legit Online Money Mak.. by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 15, 2019
thariodamaniac:

No worry we go make am... E no easy at all

I pray so even I don cry this morning cos of humiliation i don see this early morning

1 Like

Re: Pls Guys Drop Ur Review Abat Legit Online Money Mak.. by joychinwe(f): 10:17am On Oct 15, 2019
IamKollinx:

Let's talk on WhatsApp 08163225199
I will teach you everything I know, chat me up.

Bros i've tried to add you up on whatsapp but been told that you are not on whatsapp. Pls i'me very much interested to learn too. pls chat me up on 08062156144

1 Like

Re: Pls Guys Drop Ur Review Abat Legit Online Money Mak.. by brownemmanuel43(m): 12:58pm On Oct 15, 2019
[quote author=ambitiouschap post=83151919]

Na USA Number you go use . download nextplus on playstore to get it.[/quote

Can't register on nextplus. What could be the issue
Re: Pls Guys Drop Ur Review Abat Legit Online Money Mak.. by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 15, 2019
[quote author=brownemmanuel43 post=83157388][/quote]
use a strong VPN to register
Re: Pls Guys Drop Ur Review Abat Legit Online Money Mak.. by brownemmanuel43(m): 3:02pm On Oct 15, 2019
ambitiouschap:

use a strong VPN to register
Am using windscribe. Do HV any VPN for me
Re: Pls Guys Drop Ur Review Abat Legit Online Money Mak.. by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 15, 2019
brownemmanuel43:

Am using windscribe. Do HV any VPN for me

I think windscribe is not too strong, try tunnel bear or hide my ass and lastly use the PayPal email address to register on bigtoken so you can be able to widthraw
Re: Pls Guys Drop Ur Review Abat Legit Online Money Mak.. by All4real2: 5:19pm On Oct 15, 2019
Pls guidelines on how to register PayPal that will send and receive money here in Nigeria
Re: Pls Guys Drop Ur Review Abat Legit Online Money Mak.. by MrAustine: 5:38pm On Oct 15, 2019
Are you a salary Earner? Do you live in Lagos, Rivers, Onitsha and Abuja ? You can Borrow between #200,000 to #6,000,000 cash loan without collateral within 24 hours. Call CREDITVILLE LTD now on 09085264445 to get started now.

Are you a salary Earner? Do you live in Lagos, Rivers, Onitsha and Abuja ? You can Borrow between #200,000 to #4,000,000 cash loan without collateral within 24 hours. Call CREDITVILLE LTD now on 09085264445 to get started now.
Re: Pls Guys Drop Ur Review Abat Legit Online Money Mak.. by Weirdgee: 7:48pm On Oct 15, 2019
All4real2:
Pls guidelines on how to register PayPal that will send and receive money here in Nigeria
send me a mail I will send u the steps.
Re: Pls Guys Drop Ur Review Abat Legit Online Money Mak.. by tady01: 8:39pm On Oct 16, 2019
ambitiouschap:

I think windscribe is not too strong, try tunnel bear or hide my ass and lastly use the PayPal email address to register on bigtoken so you can be able to widthraw

Have you recently been paid if yes how please?
Re: Pls Guys Drop Ur Review Abat Legit Online Money Mak.. by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 17, 2019
tady01:

Have you recently been paid if yes how please?
through PayPal
Re: Pls Guys Drop Ur Review Abat Legit Online Money Mak.. by Weirdgee: 11:19am On Oct 19, 2019
good morning guys, pls more reviews on legit money making sites.
Re: Pls Guys Drop Ur Review Abat Legit Online Money Mak.. by Georgebaba: 4:13pm On Oct 19, 2019
IamKollinx:
I have knowledge of various online money making systems. I am a blogger, writing is a passion for me, I make money from my published posts.
I invest and trade bitcoin. I do graphics design and web dev. I will be glad to assist anyone who needs help on making money online...

I'm interested in btc
Re: Pls Guys Drop Ur Review Abat Legit Online Money Mak.. by luvluvluv: 8:32pm On Oct 19, 2019
2yrs ago, i was in this dilemma until i learned btc investment. By God's grace today am married with a beautiful child and a good car. All gotten from same investments. It's not a get rich quick but its very rewarding if ur patient.

To God be the glory
Re: Pls Guys Drop Ur Review Abat Legit Online Money Mak.. by Weirdgee: 9:56pm On Oct 19, 2019
luvluvluv:
2yrs ago, i was in this dilemma until i learned btc investment. By God's grace today am married with a beautiful child and a good car. All gotten from same investments. It's not a get rich quick but its very rewarding if ur patient.

To God be the glory
am really interested in it but am not financially buoyant.
Re: Pls Guys Drop Ur Review Abat Legit Online Money Mak.. by luvluvluv: 6:34am On Oct 20, 2019
Weirdgee:
am really interested in it but am not financially buoyant.

U can always start small.
Re: Pls Guys Drop Ur Review Abat Legit Online Money Mak.. by Weirdgee: 7:20am On Oct 20, 2019
luvluvluv:

U can always start small.
ok
Re: Pls Guys Drop Ur Review Abat Legit Online Money Mak.. by dominique(f): 7:40am On Oct 20, 2019
About 99.9% of the people that claim they want to help you make money online only want to dupe you. Sadly Nairalanders (and by extension Nigerians) are too gullible and desperate for quick cash to realize this.

Anybody truly making money online will be too busy making more money to come online and "teach" strangers his "secrets". I expect Nairalanders to have realized this by now but they're too busy jumping from one scam thread to the other dropping e-mails and phone numbers. Even 3 years after I dropped a warning which I made sticky to the top of this section and attached to my signature YET they keep dropping their mails to strangers whose intentions are not known. I'm left with no choice but to believe the average Nigerian is irredeemably gullible and scamable as long as they remain desperate for quick cash.

Nigerians need to wise up, you're not as smart as you give yourselves credit for

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Guys Drop Ur Review Abat Legit Online Money Mak.. by Weirdgee: 3:31pm On Oct 20, 2019
dominique:
About 99.9% of the people that claim they want to help you make money online only want to dupe you. Sadly Nairalanders (and by extension Nigerians) are too gullible and desperate for quick cash to realize this.

Anybody truly making money online will be too busy making more money to come online and "teach" strangers his "secrets". I expect Nairalanders to have realized this by now but they're too busy jumping from one scam thread to the other dropping e-mails and phone numbers. Even 3 years after I dropped a warning which I made sticky to the top of this section and attached to my signature YET they keep dropping their mails to strangers whose intentions are not known. I'm left with no choice but to believe the average Nigerian is irredeemably gullible and scalable as long as they remain desperate for quick cash.

Nigerians need to wise up, you're not as smart as you give yourselves credit for
babe thanks for ur advice... I just need to make money to take care of myself and my family members. I just want a site that I can be making @least 10-20k every month then save it for some time and start a business with it or invest in something yieldful.
Re: Pls Guys Drop Ur Review Abat Legit Online Money Mak.. by Weirdgee: 3:43pm On Oct 20, 2019
ambitiouschap:

did you have PayPal account that can receive fund, if yes download big token app. pls I don't have data now am using freebasics anything you want to ask , ask here.
bro what is the minimum cash out?
Re: Pls Guys Drop Ur Review Abat Legit Online Money Mak.. by dryakson(m): 5:27pm On Oct 20, 2019
[quote author=Weirdgee post=83308306]babe thanks for ur advice...

1 Like

Re: Pls Guys Drop Ur Review Abat Legit Online Money Mak.. by Weirdgee: 10:56pm On Oct 20, 2019
dryakson:
Someone posted about transcribing. That's what I did. U can make as much as $50 weekly if you can put the extra effort and time.
Though is not an easy work or get rich quick
OK I will try that.
Re: Pls Guys Drop Ur Review Abat Legit Online Money Mak.. by Weirdgee: 11:13pm On Oct 20, 2019
dryakson:
Someone posted about transcribing. That's what I did. U can make as much as $50 weekly if you can put the extra effort and time.
Though is not an easy work or get rich quick
and pls what do I need to start? does it require any special key.
Re: Pls Guys Drop Ur Review Abat Legit Online Money Mak.. by Nobody: 12:18am On Oct 21, 2019
Weirdgee:
bro what is the minimum cash out?
5usd
Re: Pls Guys Drop Ur Review Abat Legit Online Money Mak.. by Weirdgee: 6:51am On Oct 21, 2019
ambitiouschap:

5usd
OK thanks
Re: Pls Guys Drop Ur Review Abat Legit Online Money Mak.. by Weirdgee: 6:53am On Oct 21, 2019
brightonos40:
Thanking of making money online, Try Utest. Utest the fastest growing community of software and hardware Tester!
Registration is free and easy
Utest at Applause are in need of your services
https://www.utest.com/ref380883 I will not show you prove but believe in me, it's paying me. You use Payoneer to withdraw money to your local bank. If you have any issue. Message me

Best Regards
how does it work bro? what are the requirements?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Insurance Companies Get Recapitalisation Deadline / Building In Nigeria Made Easy / Bitcoin Trading.. Start Trading Now.(make Millions In Few Months)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.