Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,099 members, 7,807,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Kill Man In Plateau Months After Killing Pregnant Wife (Graphic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Man In Plateau Months After Killing Pregnant Wife (Graphic) (28031 Views)

Texas: Woman Sentenced To Death For Killing Pregnant Woman, Ripping Unborn Baby / Kenyan Man Dies In A Fight With Man Having Sex With His Wife (Graphic photos) / First Wife Kills Husband In Adamawa During Fight With Second Wife (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Man In Plateau Months After Killing Pregnant Wife (Graphic) by GentleMoney: 8:32pm On Oct 13, 2019
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Man In Plateau Months After Killing Pregnant Wife (Graphic) by ednut1(m): 8:33pm On Oct 13, 2019
Una don start this crap again. How are u sure its not berom militias ehn

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Man In Plateau Months After Killing Pregnant Wife (Graphic) by Urchman200: 8:34pm On Oct 13, 2019
omenka:
We arent buying this fulani herdsmen nonsense anymore. Even my people have realised it was all a bag of BS. Ne we dey kill ourselves.
are u sure u understand what you just dropped?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Man In Plateau Months After Killing Pregnant Wife (Graphic) by PheelzAlmighty: 8:37pm On Oct 13, 2019
Senior citizens grin

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Man In Plateau Months After Killing Pregnant Wife (Graphic) by biafranrealson: 8:39pm On Oct 13, 2019
chaiiii this is too bad
this is where buruntashi should take his python dance to

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Man In Plateau Months After Killing Pregnant Wife (Graphic) by Ategberoson(m): 8:40pm On Oct 13, 2019
regular trade mark

I Dont want to wish the Mod that ban me that. I leave him for God to ban him also

nonsense

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Man In Plateau Months After Killing Pregnant Wife (Graphic) by donprinyo(m): 8:40pm On Oct 13, 2019
I cant believe diz people voted for Buhari

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Man In Plateau Months After Killing Pregnant Wife (Graphic) by FarahAideed: 8:40pm On Oct 13, 2019
Thing are happening in this country
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Man In Plateau Months After Killing Pregnant Wife (Graphic) by mercyviv(f): 8:42pm On Oct 13, 2019
I'm getting tired of this country. What is the government doing about these carnage?! Is this how it will always be?!!
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Man In Plateau Months After Killing Pregnant Wife (Graphic) by Sultty(m): 8:44pm On Oct 13, 2019
Buhari is a terrorist
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Man In Plateau Months After Killing Pregnant Wife (Graphic) by Colb461: 8:52pm On Oct 13, 2019
I feel for those children..just imagine the hatred they av put into those children heart..they would grow up hating those fulani...
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Man In Plateau Months After Killing Pregnant Wife (Graphic) by nagoma(m): 8:58pm On Oct 13, 2019
“THE VOICELESS, COWARDLY NORTHERN NIGERIA MUSLIM

On August 2015, a young man named Yunusa (Yellow) in the village of yenagoa in Bayelsa State, found the love of a lady who was considered 14 years old named eseoghene Rita Oruru.

She also agreed to leave Christainity and convert to Islam on her volition and this is why the plane of love took them to kano state to get married.

While this news came out ,every link of spreading news in kano ,northern Nigeria ,Africa and all over the world were focused on kano state to protect the so called rights of this lady.

The Governor of kano and the house of representatives, foreign and domestic media,the Emir and everyone that matters in Kano all lent their voices until the so called rights of the the consenting lady are protected.

He was arrested and taken to
Bayelsa for prosecution and labelled as a terrorist in the world.

But today in Kano State, small children have been kidnapped by Igbos taken to Onitsha and sold into slavery and is not news to anyone.

Everyone is silent from our Political Leaders ,so called elders , traditional and Religious leaders to our youths, because of hypocrisy and folly or is it cowardice?

If it were an issue of politics especially an accusation against a so-called political godfather all hell would have been let loose in the social media.We have lost our dignity, self worth and confidence to an extent we can’t even react to any injustice against one of us once perpetrated by southerners .
We neither cooperate with each other nor have any common goals or aspirations as a people. Ego, Arrogance and individualistic interests is the driving force amongst us both the leadership and the led.
With the way we give away our land and resources to the ibos here in the north, dorminating us in our land perpetually is just by the corner.
It’s rather pathetic and unfortunate. I pity our children and the next generation, cos they are being prepared to be slaves in their land in the near future.”
Allah ya sawake.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Man In Plateau Months After Killing Pregnant Wife (Graphic) by akmath: 9:00pm On Oct 13, 2019
JasonScoolari:
....And one affidavit daura drunkard is busy planning to recruit an under-12 girl as his new wife instead of tackling the security challenge in the country.

Sorry Ayuba, your President failed you.

Please let's be sure of the things we put online.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Man In Plateau Months After Killing Pregnant Wife (Graphic) by dalongjnr: 9:03pm On Oct 13, 2019
I'm really shocked and saddened. I pray God comfort the family, most especially the children and their grandmother.
It's a big lost for humanity, his village, Bassa LGC and plateau state,and Nigeria.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Man In Plateau Months After Killing Pregnant Wife (Graphic) by adecz: 9:07pm On Oct 13, 2019
What a life cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Man In Plateau Months After Killing Pregnant Wife (Graphic) by Godsonkemz(m): 9:09pm On Oct 13, 2019
Ejelah:
[s][/s]
You need to borrow a functioning
brain from somebody ASAP

He needs to borrow it from a deadman since a dead man's brain is more functioning than his.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Man In Plateau Months After Killing Pregnant Wife (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 13, 2019
If u live in a war zone and move around unprotected ur a big fool... They killed ur pregnant wife and later came back to finish the job.. Survival is a personal something. No government will help u with that... nonsense.

I only pity the cgildren he left behind putting more stress on grandma. May God see them through
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Man In Plateau Months After Killing Pregnant Wife (Graphic) by aspiring44: 9:18pm On Oct 13, 2019
omenka:
Madam, what exactly is the basis of your arrival at this conclusion? Where is the proof fulani herdsmen did it?

He who assert , must prove abi
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Man In Plateau Months After Killing Pregnant Wife (Graphic) by lereinter(m): 9:26pm On Oct 13, 2019
Another sad news

His blood shall avenge the evil.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Man In Plateau Months After Killing Pregnant Wife (Graphic) by stormborn28(m): 9:33pm On Oct 13, 2019
omenka:
We arent buying this fulani herdsmen nonsense anymore. Even my people have realised it was all a bag of BS. Ne we dey kill ourselves.
ZoneBs

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abuja Motorists Rescue Man Kidnapped While Peeing / Youths Protest Against EFCC In Warri (Video & Photos) / I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.