Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,406 members, 7,800,843 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

Pastor Ephraim Ononye Sprays Dollars As Church Member Dedicates Quadruplets - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Ephraim Ononye Sprays Dollars As Church Member Dedicates Quadruplets (39528 Views)

Jimmy Odukoya, Tolu Odukoya-Ijogun Installed As Church Leaders / Pastor Ephraim Ononye Sprays Dollars At A Wedding In Lagos (Photos) / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Ephraim Ononye Sprays Dollars As Church Member Dedicates Quadruplets by stephenduru: 5:57pm On Oct 13, 2019
A Nigerian pastor Ephraim Ononye was pictured spraying US dollars as his church member dedicates her quadruplets.

Sharing the news on Facebook, he wrote....

'The rain of US dollars
4 babies (quadruplets) celebration.
The end of barrenness.
End of the discussion.

Where are those that called Precious a fruitless tree?
Where are that said she will never have a child?

Where are those that said all manner of things against Precious, simply because she was waiting on the Lord.

Today, Mr and Mrs Ezeh from Awkuzu but based in Abakaliki celebrates God's Gift of 4 babies at a time.

No consultation fee was paid,
No buying of card to see the man of God.
No deliverance fees.
No money for any special spiritual work was collected from this family.

Yet their sorrow was turned to Joy.
My own is to celebrate and spray dollars up and down.
See me see dollars.

Can you join me to congratulate this lovely family...
And to share this post.

Congratulations to Mr and Mrs Ezeh'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/10/nigerian-pastor-ephraim-ononye-sprays.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ephraim Ononye Sprays Dollars As Church Member Dedicates Quadruplets by stephenduru: 5:58pm On Oct 13, 2019

Re: Pastor Ephraim Ononye Sprays Dollars As Church Member Dedicates Quadruplets by PureGoldh(m): 6:04pm On Oct 13, 2019
Ori ego na ukoo ego

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ephraim Ononye Sprays Dollars As Church Member Dedicates Quadruplets by superlanny(m): 6:06pm On Oct 13, 2019
Except the pastor has profitable businesses asides from the church he operates, I see no reason why a pastor will flaunt himself in the presence of wretched members, who probably had garri and kulikuli for breakfast, and the foolish part is, the members will still drop the little they have as offering, for pastor to keep balling. God is truly a patient God, if I was in his shoes, thunder will be freely distributed.

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Ephraim Ononye Sprays Dollars As Church Member Dedicates Quadruplets by JasonScoolari: 6:35pm On Oct 13, 2019
grin
Re: Pastor Ephraim Ononye Sprays Dollars As Church Member Dedicates Quadruplets by NwaAmaikpe: 9:00pm On Oct 13, 2019
shocked

Is that a Pastor or a strip club promoter?

82 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pastor Ephraim Ononye Sprays Dollars As Church Member Dedicates Quadruplets by Sanfranka6(m): 9:00pm On Oct 13, 2019
Nawaoooo everything na news this days for nairaland, person pose with 4 pics of dollar note e go reach front page.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Ephraim Ononye Sprays Dollars As Church Member Dedicates Quadruplets by OTayobami(m): 9:01pm On Oct 13, 2019
Abeg what is the name of the church? Make i attend abeg.....see the way pastor dress sef

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ephraim Ononye Sprays Dollars As Church Member Dedicates Quadruplets by cashlurd(m): 9:01pm On Oct 13, 2019
Pastor I think people should be more wise and educated about who a "pastor" is. We seem not to be able to differentiate between a "pastor", "church-preneuer" and "church-showbiz"

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ephraim Ononye Sprays Dollars As Church Member Dedicates Quadruplets by wonuks(m): 9:02pm On Oct 13, 2019
angry grin
Re: Pastor Ephraim Ononye Sprays Dollars As Church Member Dedicates Quadruplets by midnighter(f): 9:02pm On Oct 13, 2019
viva las vegas pastor

then again, pastors dont necessarily need to be on suit all the time

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Ephraim Ononye Sprays Dollars As Church Member Dedicates Quadruplets by Agroprenuer: 9:02pm On Oct 13, 2019
Hmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ephraim Ononye Sprays Dollars As Church Member Dedicates Quadruplets by Abeyjide: 9:02pm On Oct 13, 2019
God have mercy. some green bottles behind.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ephraim Ononye Sprays Dollars As Church Member Dedicates Quadruplets by seanjy4konji: 9:03pm On Oct 13, 2019
Jesu kuu suru

Surulere

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Ephraim Ononye Sprays Dollars As Church Member Dedicates Quadruplets by Chuknovski(m): 9:03pm On Oct 13, 2019
shocked End time things, I am not doubting the testimony, be aware that God works in mysterious ways, also be aware that devil try to copy and paste too, in all Glory be to Jesus

10 Likes

Re: Pastor Ephraim Ononye Sprays Dollars As Church Member Dedicates Quadruplets by lizdammy: 9:04pm On Oct 13, 2019
Wow!
Re: Pastor Ephraim Ononye Sprays Dollars As Church Member Dedicates Quadruplets by Osemawe4life: 9:05pm On Oct 13, 2019
The way the pastor dress self say it all, yahoo pastor.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ephraim Ononye Sprays Dollars As Church Member Dedicates Quadruplets by emeijeh(m): 9:05pm On Oct 13, 2019
Since its for advertisement, why didn't the pastor spray $100 bills?

See his fake smile sef

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ephraim Ononye Sprays Dollars As Church Member Dedicates Quadruplets by passyhansome(m): 9:05pm On Oct 13, 2019
It is Sacronsant to pray for your Pastor, that they live a life worthy of emulation and Christ be formed in them, showing off on social media, spraying money, is just conforming to this world whihch is against the word of God in Romans 12:2. Again don't criticize but check that ur Man of God is following Christ and he aligns with the word of God. How can you discern if you are spiritually bankrupt.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Ephraim Ononye Sprays Dollars As Church Member Dedicates Quadruplets by OMOTOWO(m): 9:06pm On Oct 13, 2019
seanjy4konji:
Jesu kuu suru

Surulere
This is what I called pastor oro

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ephraim Ononye Sprays Dollars As Church Member Dedicates Quadruplets by Sushi2019: 9:07pm On Oct 13, 2019
Is that beer on the table? shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ephraim Ononye Sprays Dollars As Church Member Dedicates Quadruplets by Luckysbab: 9:07pm On Oct 13, 2019
Where is the pastor, among all the pictures posted?

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Ephraim Ononye Sprays Dollars As Church Member Dedicates Quadruplets by makinson2865: 9:10pm On Oct 13, 2019
OMOTOWO:
This is what I called pastor oro

Another pastor from east again.....

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ephraim Ononye Sprays Dollars As Church Member Dedicates Quadruplets by fabianiyobosa(m): 9:10pm On Oct 13, 2019
IVF babies. Don’t be fooled.

You can see through the woman how uncomfortable she is.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ephraim Ononye Sprays Dollars As Church Member Dedicates Quadruplets by Samfloxin(m): 9:12pm On Oct 13, 2019
If you got married and put to bed without consulting a pastor or a doctor,go and thank God. If you have thanked God before,go and thank Him again. Experience... Samfloxin

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Ephraim Ononye Sprays Dollars As Church Member Dedicates Quadruplets by jchioma: 9:14pm On Oct 13, 2019
angry

Na wa o !

These days, one can barely differentiate between the world and the church.

This is more of an advert than a testimony.

Anyway, congrats to the couple and their bundles of joy.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ephraim Ononye Sprays Dollars As Church Member Dedicates Quadruplets by Gben5: 9:14pm On Oct 13, 2019
And one person go tell me say make I go pay tithe to one stupid pastor ...make we stop deceiving our selfs

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Ephraim Ononye Sprays Dollars As Church Member Dedicates Quadruplets by mercyviv(f): 9:15pm On Oct 13, 2019
Is that the pastor dressed as a niggerman or what...
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: Pastor Ephraim Ononye Sprays Dollars As Church Member Dedicates Quadruplets by mastermaestro(m): 9:15pm On Oct 13, 2019
Chuknovski:
shocked End time things, I am not doubting the testimony, be aware that God works in mysterious ways, also be aware that devil try to copy and paste too, in all Glory be to Jesus

The 'copy and paste' got me. grin grin That is the devil's mastery.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ephraim Ononye Sprays Dollars As Church Member Dedicates Quadruplets by BossKingRex(m): 9:16pm On Oct 13, 2019
superlanny:
Except the pastor has profitable businesses asides from the church he operates, I see no reason why a pastor will flaunt himself in the presence of wretched members, who probably had garri and kulikuli for breakfast, and the foolish part is, the members will still drop the little they have as offering, for pastor to keep balling. God is truly a patient God, if I was in his shoes, thunder will be freely distributed.

Thunderbird is here now....

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ephraim Ononye Sprays Dollars As Church Member Dedicates Quadruplets by joseph1832(m): 9:16pm On Oct 13, 2019
From the look of the pics those are 1 dollar bill, equivalent to 200 naira.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Proven Ways To Overcome Temptation As A Believer / 5 Biblical Reasons Why Hell Might Not Exist / Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.