Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,244 members, 7,807,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:00 PM

Free! Free!! Free!!! Learn How To Start Recharge Card Printing Buisness, Data Su - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free! Free!! Free!!! Learn How To Start Recharge Card Printing Buisness, Data Su (1187 Views)

Easy Step By Step On How To Start Recharge Card Printing Business / Can I Start Recharge Card Printing Business With 300k? / Easy Way On How To Start Recharge Card Printing Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free! Free!! Free!!! Learn How To Start Recharge Card Printing Buisness, Data Su by MICHEAL346(m): 7:51pm On Oct 13, 2019
I am here looking for just 50 Lucky people to add to my free whatsapp training on recharge card printing business,
In this training you will not only learn how to print recharge cards for all networks starting from 100 - 1000 cards, but you will also be able to know how to make Tv Subscriptions, Transfer money and sell/buy airtime I.e Converting airtime into cash, how to print result checking pins for WAEC, WAEC NECO, NABTEB, etc, subscribe for data on airtel, mtn, 9mobile, glo, Spectranet, 4GLite and smiles network, fund bet9ja wallet and how to build your own airtime vending machine and offering your own discount.

There will be four different classes.

The first (Beginners/Starter Level) is where I take beginners/starters on how to print recharge card pins, do e-top up, data subscription, (This is an entirely free class) I.e no registration fees for whatsoever for this class.

The second class (Advanced Level) is where advanced/profesional/pro members who are already well equiped from the first class in running there business successfully, Note that to be a participant in this group you will need to upgrade your membership account on the site I will be showing you from Silver to Golden, (for more information on this group, please make sure that you do not miss the beginner class, by the time you are already doing good in that level you can make request /enquiry about this group. In this group you will be able to sell waec, neco waec, nabteb and jamb result checking card, waec private registration cards, pay electricity bills, transfer money for clients and convert airtime to cash thriugh buying and selling process which you can do on the website all from the comfort of your smartphones.

The third class (Expert Level) is where I will be teaching you how to get your own recharge card printing machine instead of online vending and hoe to get some branding support at little amount to a big company in the Industry.

The fourth class (Pro Level) is where I am going to be showing you how to own your own your airtime vending website, have reseller sign up with you, offer discounts, make 10 times income far from the previous levels.
Re: Free! Free!! Free!!! Learn How To Start Recharge Card Printing Buisness, Data Su by MICHEAL346(m): 8:20pm On Oct 13, 2019
Still available, send me a Whatsapp message for me to add you to the free Beginner/Starter Class 0808968 2 71 8 now
Re: Free! Free!! Free!!! Learn How To Start Recharge Card Printing Buisness, Data Su by MICHEAL346(m): 8:25pm On Oct 13, 2019
See proofs here with pictures and many more

Re: Free! Free!! Free!!! Learn How To Start Recharge Card Printing Buisness, Data Su by MICHEAL346(m): 8:52pm On Oct 13, 2019
This is not a scam at all, other people are benefiting greatly from this business, just register with your phone number and email address for free, no complicated process needed to start up, no submitting of heavy or one or more documents just your email address is what is required at rwgistration with a smartphone of ur choice
Re: Free! Free!! Free!!! Learn How To Start Recharge Card Printing Buisness, Data Su by Chepos1(m): 8:55pm On Oct 13, 2019
MICHEAL346:
This is not a scam at all, other people are benefiting greatly from this business, just register with your phone number and email address for free, no complicated process needed to start up, no submitting of heavy or one or more documents just your email address is what is required at rwgistration with a smartphone of ur choice

Add 08106391933 to the list.
Re: Free! Free!! Free!!! Learn How To Start Recharge Card Printing Buisness, Data Su by MICHEAL346(m): 8:59pm On Oct 13, 2019
See screenshot from the Second class business dashboard and what transaction you can carryout on it
So if you are interested DM/PM me on 08089682718 (whatsapp) to be added to the free beginners/Starters Class

Re: Free! Free!! Free!!! Learn How To Start Recharge Card Printing Buisness, Data Su by MICHEAL346(m): 9:06pm On Oct 13, 2019
The sweetest part about this business is that you can start for as low as you want if you are just testing out the waters, with as low as 100 naira to a 1000 naira upward you can do embark on this business straight because there is no complex verifications.
You can do this business as a side hustle as well for example selling to colleagues at work or even superiors, you can operate it from anywhere any angle in the country, in the street or at home from the comfort of your smartphones
Re: Free! Free!! Free!!! Learn How To Start Recharge Card Printing Buisness, Data Su by MICHEAL346(m): 9:07pm On Oct 13, 2019
Chepos1:

Add 08106391933 to the list.
Okay, will do that in a Short while,

1 Like

Re: Free! Free!! Free!!! Learn How To Start Recharge Card Printing Buisness, Data Su by MICHEAL346(m): 9:30pm On Oct 13, 2019
Please if you are making enquiries through whatsapp I will no longer add you to the group unless you attach a real pfofile picture of your face to your whatsapp profile pics, Send me your name and location as well as age, before you go ahead to request to be added to the group
Re: Free! Free!! Free!!! Learn How To Start Recharge Card Printing Buisness, Data Su by MICHEAL346(m): 9:40pm On Oct 13, 2019
More people are already making enquiries please note that by the time it get to the limit of 50 people any person after then will not be accepte into the group,
I know many businesses has failed you, I know you might have been scammed but you don't take advantage of this information, . Remember no one owes you anything, in fact not even life, the best I can do for a fellow human like me (you) is to givr you information that will better your life, the rwmaining work left for you is just to take action. In this training we don't make noise, we make news, and I help people to break loose from being unemployed to being self employed
Re: Free! Free!! Free!!! Learn How To Start Recharge Card Printing Buisness, Data Su by MICHEAL346(m): 4:49pm On Oct 14, 2019
Hello free Expo Training is still ongoing, are you aware
Re: Free! Free!! Free!!! Learn How To Start Recharge Card Printing Buisness, Data Su by MICHEAL346(m): 5:11pm On Oct 14, 2019
Whatsapp free training still available for this week, why not take a bold step today...
Re: Free! Free!! Free!!! Learn How To Start Recharge Card Printing Buisness, Data Su by MICHEAL346(m): 5:15pm On Oct 14, 2019
The beginner/Starter level is so free and cheap that even if you don't want to be recharge card pin vendor, you can always use the platform as I present to you for your own personal or family use by buying your airtime VTU/Pin at discounted price and save bigger on discount prices, no need to buy a 100, 200, 500 card again when you can pay less the amount, no need to subscribe and paying your own convenience fee which you can actually save on....

1 Like

Re: Free! Free!! Free!!! Learn How To Start Recharge Card Printing Buisness, Data Su by MICHEAL346(m): 7:41pm On Oct 14, 2019
Am still planning on turning so many life around this week with my free whatsapp training, Chat me to be added to the group training and please for the rules I laid down before even asking to join, thanks. Whatsapp now 08089682718
Re: Free! Free!! Free!!! Learn How To Start Recharge Card Printing Buisness, Data Su by MICHEAL346(m): 7:42pm On Oct 14, 2019
More screenshots coming your way

Re: Free! Free!! Free!!! Learn How To Start Recharge Card Printing Buisness, Data Su by MICHEAL346(m): 7:41pm On Oct 15, 2019
Free Training is still ongoing... 4 days left
Re: Free! Free!! Free!!! Learn How To Start Recharge Card Printing Buisness, Data Su by Harbey92(m): 6:02pm On Nov 20, 2019
add me to the group 07036477998

(1) (Reply)

Earn Just By Viewing Ads / Breaking: Naijaloans Ponzi Crashes With Over 10 Million Naira / GTB Will Not Allow Be Withdraw Dollars Anymore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.