Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,706 members, 7,802,100 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

Why Do God Listens To Our Cry? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do God Listens To Our Cry? (992 Views)

Do God Actually Sit In His Throne And Allow People Go Through Pains? / Why Do God Have To Create People GAY? Why? / Is It Right When A Christian Listens To Secular Music? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do God Listens To Our Cry? by lawenjins(m): 6:12pm On May 20, 2007
The Bible is specific about events that will lead directly to the
return of Jesus Christ. Once you know the biblical identities of
modern nations, current events and the silly things people do. All
fit together into prophecy like pieces of a puzzle.
We are warned about these things in the scripture … but have
refused to trust in the Almighty and to live by His rules and not our
own. It seems that people never turn to the Almighty until they are
in deep trouble – I wonder why He even listens to our cries,
since we never listens to His warnings. I believe that we are in for
some horrible times in the near future and we will all be crying out
to Him… some people do some rotten things to make ends meet and
still hold on to it.I am afraid that our religion is an inch deep
and a mile wide. This will certainly be witness against us when
those days come.[b][/b] cry
Re: Why Do God Listens To Our Cry? by DorisB(f): 7:52pm On May 20, 2007
God listens to our cry because He's meciful.exodus 34:6
Re: Why Do God Listens To Our Cry? by thesilent1(m): 9:18am On May 21, 2007
and the point of this is?
Re: Why Do God Listens To Our Cry? by Horus(m): 1:16pm On May 21, 2007
The reason why your prayers are not being answered is quite simple
If God went to sleep on the seventh day and Christ is worshipped on Sunday then who are they (Sunday churchgoers) praying to? Because God is sleeping, unless you are trying to wake him up and serve him on his day of sleeping . . . God worked a whole six days and now on Sunday morning he’s laying in his bed. This is how he makes this sound.
God is sitting in his chair, or laying in his bed he goes to sleep on Sunday morning, and you go to church on Sunday morning and go, “oh God, oh God, oh God.” Then you’re wondering why your prayers are not being answered. The reason why your prayers are not being answered is quite simple; because God sleeps on Sunday. You have to change the day – try Wednesday when God is up working. Have you ever tried to disturb your mother and father when they were working (or sleeping)?
You don’t thank God for health and the gifts that you have. You’re in church on Sunday begging for more stuff.
Re: Why Do God Listens To Our Cry? by ricadelide(m): 7:58pm On May 21, 2007
Horus:

The reason why your prayers are not being answered is quite simple
If God went to sleep on the seventh day and Christ is worshipped on Sunday then who are they (Sunday churchgoers) praying to? Because God is sleeping, unless you are trying to wake him up and serve him on his day of sleeping . . . God worked a whole six days and now on Sunday morning he’s laying in his bed. This is how he makes this sound.
God is sitting in his chair, or laying in his bed he goes to sleep on Sunday morning, and you go to church on Sunday morning and go, “oh God, oh God, oh God.” Then you’re wondering why your prayers are not being answered. The reason why your prayers are not being answered is quite simple; because God sleeps on Sunday. You have to change the day – try Wednesday when God is up working. Have you ever tried to disturb your mother and father when they were working (or sleeping)?
You don’t thank God for health and the gifts that you have. You’re in church on Sunday begging for more stuff.

some levels of ignorance are staggering. Ps. 121;4 He who keeps Israel neither slumbers nor sleeps.
He rested from his work, which is the same as ceasing from his work. He does not sleep; He is not man.
English is not so hard, except of course you're trying to be funny.
and by the way, who said our prayers aren't being answered?
Re: Why Do God Listens To Our Cry? by thesilent1(m): 7:22am On May 25, 2007
@ ricadelide,

You obviously have not been fortunate enough to have come across any of Horus's posts; they are a real eye opener
Re: Why Do God Listens To Our Cry? by efuah(f): 2:41pm On May 26, 2007
ricadelide:

some levels of ignorance are staggering. Ps. 121;4 He who keeps Israel neither slumbers nor sleeps.
He rested from his work, which is the same as ceasing from his work. He does not sleep; He is not man.
English is not so hard, except of course you're trying to be funny.
and by the way, who said our prayers aren't being answered?

i agree with u dear.

thesilent1:

@ ricadelide,

You obviously have not been fortunate enough to have come across any of Horus's posts; they are a real eye opener

really? funny though, but i think he has to be careful what he says abt God cuz blasphemy is an eyesore to God
Re: Why Do God Listens To Our Cry? by ricadelide(m): 3:38pm On May 26, 2007
@thesilent,
thesilent1:

@ ricadelide,

LOL, i know you, the very master of sarcasm grin
Re: Why Do God Listens To Our Cry? by thesilent1(m): 9:56pm On May 26, 2007
pray for me
Re: Why Do God Listens To Our Cry? by Aproko(f): 1:35pm On Jun 01, 2007
well lately i think my cries dont work anymore cos He never seems to answer my cries. so i just laugh!!!and its working just fine. grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Woman Dies During Deliverance / God Is Love / Opic: Lagos Seals Off Redeemed, Mountains Of Fire Over “noise Pollution”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.