Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,746 members, 7,802,282 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

BRAZIL Vs NIGERIA:Players rating - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / BRAZIL Vs NIGERIA:Players rating (1046 Views)

Brazil Vs Switzerland: World Cup - 1 - 1 (Full Time) / Argentina Vs Nigeria: International Friendly - 2 - 4 (Full Time) / FIFA 18 Top 10 Premier League Players Rating Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BRAZIL Vs NIGERIA:Players rating by Tarokboy: 8:57pm On Oct 13, 2019
Great performance by the boys.

Uwaziem
Uwaziem has reiterate my believe in him for a first team shirt after a splendid Nations cup performance where he was only dribbled pass just once.
As for me,he is currently our best defender,confident and intelligent.
He got good cover from Chukwueze who came back to assist.
Only minus with him is that he does not over lap to support attack but again who needed an overlap with the caliber of Brazilian attackers.How I wish he can be tried in the Central defensive role. 8/10

AJAYI.
Nigeria has discovered another solid defender who despite his height is nimble footed,intelligent and sharp.His arial prowess is superb.A good attribute about him is that he is not a "defend and kick" defender like ekong and Omeruo.He can ball.Hardly do you see him make those silly defensive miss of the ball Ekong and Omeruo are now synonymous with occasionally.He needs more playtime with the Eagles though.My dream 5 and 6 should be Uwaziem/Ajayi 7.5/10 for AJAYI

Chukwueze
The kid sensation.No doubt presently our best attacking player.Intelligent,fast,great stamina and control.Only minus is his finishing which needs fine tunning.You could hear the gasp of anticipation from the spectators whenever the ball gets to him.He was never afraid to "forge"ahead whenever he gets hold of the ball just like he plays for Villarreal.He made the Brazilian left wing back who was equally good look ordinary.He was also coming back to support defence.No doubt he covered the grounds most for Nigeria in the match.
Alas,we are going to get a first World class player in this boy(bookmark this)8.5/10

ARIBOR.
2 goals in 2 matches for this exciting left footed player for Nigeria.Did you guys see the leg work that heralded his goal?He is not afraid to put forth his leg to get the goals(same in Ukraine's match)He can score,one attribute we are missing in our midfielders lately.His performance was good in the first half and final 3rd.He deserves a starting position in the Eagles. 7.5/10

UZOHO.

Many atimes,I seat back and wonder why he was not our first choice in Nations cup.
Confident,great height,hardly beaten on arial goal bound targets.Has improved on saving low bound targets.only flaws are dead balls(corner kicks, penalties and free kick) positioning and timing.which unfortunately resulted to his injury today.
Wishing him quick recovery. 7/10

OSIMEMHIN
The next best thing after slice bread.He has been prolific upfront for club this season.strong,fast and passionate.Coincidentally,his form and limelight picked up with the exit of Odion Ighallo.In the 6 goals attempt on goals against Brazil today he had 3 and also contributed in our goal build up.As long as he remains passionate and hardworking,since the talent is there,he will definitely go places.8/10

Collins : 6/10
Ekong: 6.5/10
Ndidi: 7/10 (reviewed)
Iwobi: 5. 5/10 (disappointing)
Simon Moses: 6/10
Azeez (no much playtime):5/10
Bonaventure(no much playtime):5/10
Onuchu(NMPT)4/10
Reserve gollie:Okoye(NMPT):5/10
Coach:7/10

1 Like

Re: BRAZIL Vs NIGERIA:Players rating by menacetosociety: 6:15am On Oct 14, 2019
U try i give u 6.5
Re: BRAZIL Vs NIGERIA:Players rating by chigoziri2403(m): 8:51am On Oct 14, 2019
With a sound coach, we should have thrashed Brazil, their defence is as shaky as cardi b ass
Re: BRAZIL Vs NIGERIA:Players rating by noxy1962(m): 10:21am On Oct 14, 2019
I'm surprised how we conceded 12 corners without conceding a goal from a team starred by aerial monsters like Silva, Firmino, Jesus and the rest. We improved in that department.
Re: BRAZIL Vs NIGERIA:Players rating by noxy1962(m): 10:22am On Oct 14, 2019
noxy1962:
I'm surprised how we conceded 12 corners without conceding a goal from it by a team starred by aerial monsters like Silva, Firmino, Jesus and the rest. We improved in that department.

(1) (Reply)

Ronaldo Had The Wrong Attitude - Juventus Coach / 'juventus Worse With Ronaldo' - Are The Old Lady And CR7 Spiralling Towards A Su / Pics: Messi Laying Down Behind The Wall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.