Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,870 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? (33241 Views)

State One Question You Hate Being Asked. / Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You / When People Lie... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by roqrules04(m): 2:10am On Oct 14, 2019
What do you do for a living?.

To me I feel people ask what you do for a living so as to know the kind of billing they'll always give you Lol

5 Likes

Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by chipsypop(m): 2:31am On Oct 14, 2019
This thing that you're doing, when will money start coming from it?

3 Likes

Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by ruggedtimi(m): 2:41am On Oct 14, 2019
when am travelling and family members call to ask ''where are you now?''

2 Likes

Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by Saheed9: 2:53am On Oct 14, 2019
Are you a Muslim?

2 Likes

Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by Nobody: 3:03am On Oct 14, 2019
UndauntedYOCA:
1- Why are you so quiet?
2- Where have you been?
3- Send me something (This is a statement though) (like seriously people should stop assuming I don't need money as well). I earn #19,800 for Pete's sake.
4- When can we meet, can I see you?
5- Why pimples just full your face? ( bruv service year happened to me!).
6- Why are you not a worker in church?
7-Why are your breasts this small? (Bruv I don't owe anyone big boos, you don't like me like this then go away, my breast aren't measures of intelligence, what I have to offer and how successful I'll be!)
8- When last did you have sex? (Is this one high?)
E plenty but make I stop for here.

I can help you with question 7; I have a special massage technique taught me by my Chinese San..only for you O; Don't tell anyone else, I don't want women to start rushing me now cool
Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by golddeejay(m): 3:07am On Oct 14, 2019
Are you a Christian or Muslim?

No, I am a Christlim. Shey e le silly ni.
Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by golddeejay(m): 3:13am On Oct 14, 2019
Having shex and the lady asking...

Do you love me?

That information you are seeking is useless at this time.

1 Like

Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by Nobody: 3:40am On Oct 14, 2019
Lol like many of us are really angry in this country.

Not all the questions asked mean harm, it all boils down to communication skills.

3 Likes

Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by BRATISLAVA: 3:41am On Oct 14, 2019
kelvine:
Question I hate most.

Why didn't you bring your car?

Is it me you want to see or my car.
they want to know if the condition is permanent. grin grin I hate the question as if they suddenly think you're broke and they need to be sure before you meet next time

2 Likes

Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by Borntofuck: 3:46am On Oct 14, 2019
You no go church today : as if na me kill Jesus
Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by Hangulsaram: 4:19am On Oct 14, 2019
UndauntedYOCA:
1- Why are you so quiet?
2- Where have you been?
3- Send me something (This is a statement though) (like seriously people should stop assuming I don't need money as well). I earn #19,800 for Pete's sake.
4- When can we meet, can I see you?
5- Why pimples just full your face? ( bruv service year happened to me!).
6- Why are you not a worker in church?
7-Why are your breasts this small? (Bruv I don't owe anyone big boos, you don't like me like this then go away, my breast aren't measures of intelligence, what I have to offer and how successful I'll be!)
8- When last did you have sex? (Is this one high?)
E plenty but make I stop for here.

I just check your profile to see the size of your breast. Was disappointed because you have no dp
Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by Nobody: 4:46am On Oct 14, 2019
baby who is she?

1 Like

Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by Juliearth(f): 4:50am On Oct 14, 2019
How was your night?
Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by clems88(m): 5:02am On Oct 14, 2019
You are just chopping your money. angry
What the heck. I'm I supposed to spend the money with you, after all its my sweat. I owe no one nothing . angry

Just coming back from a journey or work and I'am asked .. You don come
No I condom. Nomsense! angry

4 Likes

Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by sugerbaby(f): 5:12am On Oct 14, 2019
bikerboy1:
Have you eaten from them side chicks.

I no come play love with you.
I detest the question especially when a guy asks me at the wee hours of the night
Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by YorubaNinja: 5:15am On Oct 14, 2019
Every Jamb questions
Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by forreelliinc: 5:31am On Oct 14, 2019
angry haven't you cum yet?
I hate that question ain't my fault I last that long
Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by forreelliinc: 5:33am On Oct 14, 2019
Juliearth:
How was your night?
Are you related to junior from fraggle rock?

1 Like

Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by AjibikeAde01(f): 5:34am On Oct 14, 2019
AntiBrutus:
Maybe questions they ask, knowing they can't handle the answer. Especially those sexual questions Naija guys love to ask. Answer them and their eye will turn red.

"When last did you have sex?"
"Are you a virgin?"

It is profiling. Next thing they start asking you to borrow them money. Trust me...
I can relate with this �. And it gets really annoying when people feel you now have a job so you are responsible for them. May God provide all the jobless in this country with profitable job. Amen

2 Likes

Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by forreelliinc: 5:34am On Oct 14, 2019
illitrate:
baby who is she?
grin grin haha yea right like you've ever had a girlfriend you this dead guy
Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by partnerbizz5(f): 5:47am On Oct 14, 2019
cyndy1000:
Are you Married? What do you do for a living
what's wrong with are u married pls?
Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by Dre183(m): 5:48am On Oct 14, 2019
Do u have a gf?
As if football team self no dey get substitute.
This question annoyed me alot
Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by maursatt: 5:50am On Oct 14, 2019
It disgust me when people ask me WHEN ARE YOU LEAVING!! I am in my country and you are asking when I am leaving, it boils my head.

1 Like

Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by nagoma(m): 5:56am On Oct 14, 2019
How was your night? I hate that question
Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by HowDareU: 6:00am On Oct 14, 2019
Reading comments here crack me up already. E be like say I go dey fear to ask question now oh. LOL

1 Like

Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by Kenoxman(m): 6:04am On Oct 14, 2019
Where u base now?
Me : Enugu
Asker: which side for Enugu?
I will never tell u the truth no matter who you are. U cannot com and be marking me so closely.
Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by COdeGenesis: 6:10am On Oct 14, 2019
Most of these babes and guys claiming they get angry when asked a certain question, it actually depends on who asked the question,when and how the question was asked

5 Likes

Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by prizlezzlalasky(f): 6:11am On Oct 14, 2019
In no particular order

1 how was your night? Sheybi I should start narrating everything ni
2 ...have you eaten?...guys please this question doesn't equate to caring for her joor
3. How much is your hair....comm oon that's nosey Biko.
4. You don serve? As if they have a job for you.
Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by Preator: 6:11am On Oct 14, 2019
Fernandowski:
Where you wan tall reach??
U are not tall.

U are a giant.
Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by Avast(m): 6:11am On Oct 14, 2019
thariodamaniac:
More like a statement "you just 4get me na"... I can strangle the person
This statement is mostly said by beggars

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ghost Caught On CCTV In UK / Six Die In Fatal Accident In Anambra - Pictures / See Black Snake My Brother Killed Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.