Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

Ebonyi Youths Charter 911 For Relocation Of Fulanis That Arrived At Mid Night - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebonyi Youths Charter 911 For Relocation Of Fulanis That Arrived At Mid Night (39800 Views)

Ebonyi Youths Organise Rally For Peter Obi (Video) / APC Convention: The Moment Tinubu Arrived At The Eagle Square (Video) / Video Of Fulanis Caught And Killed In Igangan Today During Counter Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi Youths Charter 911 For Relocation Of Fulanis That Arrived At Mid Night by DeOTR: 4:06pm On Oct 14, 2019
DJInfluence:

As much as i could see the considerable effort (articles) you put into backing your stance, please tell me how you came up with the bolded deduction? what gave me away as a Muslim? For believing that all Nigerians should be treated equally regardless of tribe, religion or place of location? Anyway, for one i am not a Muslim and am not going to assume what religion you practice but we should all treat each other with kindness. That is the teaching i believe of every God, religion and doctrine. But feel free to correct me.
How did you come to the conclusion that these people are Nigerians?

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Youths Charter 911 For Relocation Of Fulanis That Arrived At Mid Night by Fallenhunter: 5:11pm On Oct 14, 2019
Fulani herdsmen that are Nigerian have every right to travel to and settle in any part of Nigeria. However they must purchase land and pay taxes should they choose to do so. If they expect to just travel where they like and settle without buying land then they're committing a crime. If you want to argue that they're nomadic and thus have the right to travel and settle anywhere then this argument nullifies any right they have to their own land. Thus any Nigerian can thus travel to fula lands and take houses, property or shops belonging to the Fulani.
Re: Ebonyi Youths Charter 911 For Relocation Of Fulanis That Arrived At Mid Night by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 14, 2019
l read people's comments and l feel l should add mine to it.. Fine every Nigerian has the right to live anywhere in the country but it should be done in a civilized manner.. Why packed people like caws in a truck and dump them here far away from their original home do we all think... this is a population strategy that will help them in achieving the right figure needed during elections.. We are all here lamenting and ranting on social media like the way we always do if the north succeeds on transporting their people across our lands and they use this to win votes and rights then it is a shame on us and it is blamed we will have to address for our next generation.. These things we are looking at and laughing will be a tale of sadness when it comes we need to stand up do proper documentation to know who and who is coming in and out of our states l pray we don't live to regret coming into this world and being a Nigerian citizen because of no amount of money you have or stolen where ever you flee to you will be recognized as a 3rd class citizens because when this set you will know money can't buy freedom...peace
Re: Ebonyi Youths Charter 911 For Relocation Of Fulanis That Arrived At Mid Night by toprealman: 7:43pm On Oct 14, 2019
Xenophobia
Re: Ebonyi Youths Charter 911 For Relocation Of Fulanis That Arrived At Mid Night by Chukapage(m): 8:13pm On Oct 14, 2019
kid09077979444:
Ebonyi state is a cursed land. Igbos rejected ebonyi state and dashed it out to herdsmen because igbos don't consider ebonyi people as igbos.

Ebonyi people are almajiri-igbos, they are 3rd class igbos.

Cc: Anago0147
Shut up! Disgusting cone head pretending to be Igbo to divide brothers,You have failed COWARD next time be brave enough to use your real Moniker!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obasanjo And The Copenhegan Foundation Visit Aso Rock (photos) / Osinbajo Returns To Ekiti, Apologises To Monarchs For Not Paying Homage / PDP Rally In Rogo and Ungogo LGAs Kano Yesterday- Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.