Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

My Badagry Fun And Heritage Museum Tour With A Friend... - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Badagry Fun And Heritage Museum Tour With A Friend... (479 Views)

My Visit To The Badagry Heritage Museum Built In 1863 / Akwa Ibom, Ibeno Islands Tour With Some Nairalanders .... Photos / My Visit To 1000-Year-Old Tree & Byzantine Museum In Greece (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Badagry Fun And Heritage Museum Tour With A Friend... by Rexnegro(m): 11:48pm On Oct 13, 2019
Hello guys , greetings to you all that will be following this thread, as I write about my experiences on the trip taken to badagry town.

well , let me first start by saying that badagry is a nice place to catch fun and as well gives the opportunity to know and feel about the slave trade era etc . well it has to be said that when coming to badagry for such activities , you should come with plenty of time on your schedule, as rushing things will make you end up not catching the fun and enjoy the whole tour especially as a first timer.

let me go straight to the thread, so I won't bore you with too much of preparation talk.
Re: My Badagry Fun And Heritage Museum Tour With A Friend... by Rexnegro(m): 12:17am On Oct 14, 2019
in a chronicle manner I will try to narrate the whole activities done by my friend and I...
well on a wet Friday , this very last Friday. my friend and I set out for the trip by meeting up at first gate bus stop, in front of the IBA housing estate. we boarded keke to igboelerin junction or express as some call it . we couldn't wait for the bus at first gate to fill , more so it's more expensive from there . so when we got to igboelerin junction we boarded a bus going to badagry roundabout for 250 each against 500 we were told at first gate. well no picture was taken while inside the bus.

on getting to the roundabout , we were hungry as we didn't eat before leaving home. we asked around where we can get amala and goat meat joint. we were told by the bike man we asked to go to coastal energy fuel station (filling station as some Nigerians will call it) . just opposite the fuel station the amala is there . now take note that the amala joint is not far from the badagry roundabout, it's walkable . so we settled at the joint to eat. I asked for fufu while my friend asked for amala ofcos both our soup came with goat meat.. wow delicious meal , neat canteen, averagely responsive waitresses but above all clean environment , delicious food. well we ate, feeling recharged and ready for the task ahead of locating the hotel that a friend told me about before we took the trip . well according to her she said the hotel (lake city hotel ) is nice , they got pool etc well you maybe wondering why pool right , well the trip was not just for heritage museum alone as we were also interested in catching fun, clubbing , grooving etc .
Re: My Badagry Fun And Heritage Museum Tour With A Friend... by Rexnegro(m): 10:33pm On Sep 19, 2021
Na WA o no encouragement at all from you guys to even continue

(1) (Reply)

Who Has Got His Lautech MBA Degree Evaluated Recently? / Coronavirus: Arik, Azman, Dana, Aero, Ibom Air, Air Peace Shut Down Operations / USA Migration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.