Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,373 members, 7,800,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

Guess! Which Governor Is Building This Houses? Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Guess! Which Governor Is Building This Houses? Photos (8754 Views)

Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 34, Burn Houses (photos) / Statistics Show More Women From Northern Nigeria Own Houses (photos) / Which Governor Wins The All-time Award Of The Highest Looter Since 1999? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guess! Which Governor Is Building This Houses? Photos by Newboss(m): 9:50am On Oct 14, 2019
I can't see the house that's so expensive for a governor.

Highest 70m will build this.

1 Like

Re: Guess! Which Governor Is Building This Houses? Photos by onyfrank: 9:56am On Oct 14, 2019
Peacemaker5129:
Epesu
Kerosene distributor

CORRECTTTTTTTTT!

ABIANS I HAIL OOOO
Re: Guess! Which Governor Is Building This Houses? Photos by onyfrank: 10:01am On Oct 14, 2019
menacetosociety:
My house is more beautiful than this nah

IF YOU SEE COMPOUND EEEEH. NO BE ONLY ONE BLOCK OO
Re: Guess! Which Governor Is Building This Houses? Photos by onyfrank: 10:02am On Oct 14, 2019
slizzyb:
My advice, OP if ur one of the workers there pls don't go there again oooo. If this picture gets to the governor he will find u if not through technology it will be through juju. Run away from the area.

I MUST COMPLETE MY JOB THERE. HOOOOOHAAAAA!
Re: Guess! Which Governor Is Building This Houses? Photos by chinwezdasilva: 10:09am On Oct 14, 2019
obyrich:
Okezie Ikpeazu. That's the house he is building at his village, Umuobiakwa.
Area from umu ebere in umuobiakwa?
Re: Guess! Which Governor Is Building This Houses? Photos by holysina(m): 10:20am On Oct 14, 2019
Shezzy13:
Background is Niger Delta..
houses okorocha built for past governors of imo state.
Re: Guess! Which Governor Is Building This Houses? Photos by ziegurf(m): 12:24pm On Oct 14, 2019
onyfrank:
IT IS GOOD TO BUILD A BEFITTING HOUSE.
THESE HOUSES BELONGS TO OUR AMIABLE GOVERNOR.
THEY ARE STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION.
YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO ENTER THE PREMISES WITH YOUR PHONE, ALL THE WORKERS SUBMIT THEIR PHONES AT THE GATE, SO THAT THE PIX WON’T BE MADE PUBLIC.
BUT NATURE HAS ITS WAY OF EXPOSING CERTAIN THINGS.
GUESS WHOSE HOUSE? I MEAN THE GOVERNOR THAT OWNS THESE EDIFICES?

Will you just name him right away before I command Amadioha to locate you and do the needful
Re: Guess! Which Governor Is Building This Houses? Photos by Asebaba1(m): 5:19pm On Oct 14, 2019
johnmartus:
Who care.
Is the house too big or too small for a governor?
Re: Guess! Which Governor Is Building This Houses? Photos by nazicartel(m): 5:51pm On Oct 14, 2019
This is a normal house nah.... And for a governor for that matter... It also looks like his village house... So the Governor is a Southerner... There are soo many houses bigger than this in our various communities... Though these Governors are criminals but they still need good houses...
Re: Guess! Which Governor Is Building This Houses? Photos by johnmartus(m): 7:55pm On Oct 14, 2019
You should judge by yourself. You know Nigeria is a lawless country.
Asebaba1:

Is the house too big or too small for a governor?
Re: Guess! Which Governor Is Building This Houses? Photos by 9jabull: 8:30pm On Oct 14, 2019
onyfrank:
YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO ENTER THE PREMISES WITH YOUR PHONE, ALL THE WORKERS SUBMIT THEIR PHONES AT THE GATE, SO THAT THE PIX WON’T BE MADE PUBLIC.

Is it bet9ja?, or Baba ijebu which one?_ guess and win what kwanu?, out of 36 Governor you want me to guess u dey crazzzzzzy?.
Re: Guess! Which Governor Is Building This Houses? Photos by onyfrank: 8:51pm On Oct 14, 2019
9jabull:

Is it bet9ja?, or Baba ijebu which one?_ guess and win what kwanu?, out of 36 Governor you want me to guess u dey crazzzzzzy?.

THE NUT HAS BEEN CRACKED.
BRING YOUR STOVE AND COLLECT 1 LITER OF MMANU OKU
Re: Guess! Which Governor Is Building This Houses? Photos by coolitempa(f): 8:57pm On Oct 14, 2019
onyfrank:

What a shameless coward you are.... shocked
Re: Guess! Which Governor Is Building This Houses? Photos by ICAMETOWIN(m): 10:14pm On Oct 14, 2019
soulpeppersoup:

What's special about this house except the fact that you said it's built by a governor?

The house lack class when put side by side with that of many houses built by business men whom you see with dirty clothes in various markets.
I don't know or care about who owns that building but what I'm seeing right there is a very fine building with no expenses being spared to give it a cool finish and I daresay I'm impressed by the quality of work so far. This is not your average trader's duplex.
Re: Guess! Which Governor Is Building This Houses? Photos by onyfrank: 1:43pm On Oct 15, 2019
coolitempa:

What a shameless coward you are.... shocked

KOTA SIGN. ABOKI

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enugu Boosts Digital Business With WiFi Franchise Model / Tinubu Vows To Fight Smugglers, Corruption To Ruins / GMB Vs GEJ: Whose 'Swag' Do You Prefer? (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.