Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,842 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

For Wheresoever The Carcase Is, There Will The Eagles Be Gathered Together - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / For Wheresoever The Carcase Is, There Will The Eagles Be Gathered Together (1450 Views)

Nigerians Gathered Together To Pray Again Demonic Power On Transformer: Video / Bible Prophecy Fulfilled: Where The Carcase is, There The Eagles Gathered / Busola Vs Biodun: Moment Artisans And Thugs Were Gathered Together And Paid 10k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Wheresoever The Carcase Is, There Will The Eagles Be Gathered Together by MrPresident1: 12:17am On Oct 14, 2019
Matthew 24:28
For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

Ezekiel 39:17
And, thou son of man, thus saith the Lord GOD; Speak unto every feathered fowl, and to every beast of the field, Assemble yourselves, and come; gather yourselves on every side to my sacrifice that I do sacrifice for you, even a great sacrifice upon the mountains of Israel, that ye may eat flesh, and drink blood.

This time around you are coming to declare Peace and Safety

Further reading
Re: For Wheresoever The Carcase Is, There Will The Eagles Be Gathered Together by Ladylite: 12:29am On Oct 14, 2019
What is wrong with you.

Pls jesusjnr explain this, are these verses really against blacks
Re: For Wheresoever The Carcase Is, There Will The Eagles Be Gathered Together by Nobody: 4:29am On Oct 14, 2019
Ladylite:
What is wrong with you.

Pls jesusjnr explain this, are these verses really against blacks
Lol!

How are you doing sis?

Did you see any where blacks are mentioned in those verses?

If you see them, let me know.

Thanks and God bless.
Re: For Wheresoever The Carcase Is, There Will The Eagles Be Gathered Together by MrPresident1: 2:20pm On Oct 14, 2019
Jeremiah 7:33
And the carcases of this people shall be meat for the fowls of the heaven, and for the beasts of the earth; and none shall fray them away.

Come and eat meat o, grillers and barbeque makers. Come and eat meat.

Plenty of carcases for you to feed on.
Re: For Wheresoever The Carcase Is, There Will The Eagles Be Gathered Together by MrPresident1: 9:27pm On Oct 14, 2019
Psalms 79:2
The dead bodies of thy servants have they given to be meat unto the fowls of the heaven, the flesh of thy saints unto the beasts of the earth.

Come and grill meat and eat o
Re: For Wheresoever The Carcase Is, There Will The Eagles Be Gathered Together by MrPresident1: 9:34pm On Oct 14, 2019
Will you be angry with us forever?

Psalms 79:9
Help us, O God of our salvation, for the glory of thy name: and deliver us, and purge away our sins, for thy name's sake.

For you great name sake alone, please arise for us now.
Re: For Wheresoever The Carcase Is, There Will The Eagles Be Gathered Together by MrPresident1: 8:05am On Oct 15, 2019
Jeremiah 16:4
They shall die of grievous deaths; they shall not be lamented; neither shall they be buried; but they shall be as dung upon the face of the earth: and they shall be consumed by the sword, and by famine; and their carcases shall be meat for the fowls of heaven, and for the beasts of the earth.

There is meat o, plenty carcases, come and eat. Eagles of heaven, come and grill and barbecue, come and satiate yourselves with flesh, human flesh and blood!
Re: For Wheresoever The Carcase Is, There Will The Eagles Be Gathered Together by Niflheim(m): 10:28am On Oct 15, 2019
The bible writers did not know the difference between a "vulture" and an eagle!!!
Re: For Wheresoever The Carcase Is, There Will The Eagles Be Gathered Together by MrPresident1: 12:29pm On Oct 15, 2019
Niflheim:
The bible writers did not know the difference between a "vulture" and an eagle!!!

Like eagles feasting on carcases? Yeah, lol.

The eagles of this world feed on the rotting, decaying, festering, and putrefying carcases of the living dead.

They grill and barbecue the carcases of the living dead!
Re: For Wheresoever The Carcase Is, There Will The Eagles Be Gathered Together by MrPresident1: 11:39pm On Oct 15, 2019
Jeremiah 19:7
And I will make void the counsel of Judah and Jerusalem in this place; and I will cause them to fall by the sword before their enemies, and by the hands of them that seek their lives: and their carcases will I give to be meat for the fowls of the heaven, and for the beasts of the earth.

E don done o, make una come chop meat. Oh ye eagles, come and eat human flesh as you have always done. Eat, satiate yourselves and be merry!

Fowls of heaven and beasts of the earth, eat meat!

Gorge yourselves on human flesh!
Re: For Wheresoever The Carcase Is, There Will The Eagles Be Gathered Together by MrPresident1: 8:48pm On Oct 16, 2019
Jeremiah 34:20
I will even give them into the hand of their enemies, and into the hand of them that seek their life: and their dead bodies shall be for meat unto the fowls of the heaven, and to the beasts of the earth.

Angels of death masquerading as angels of light, vermins and vectors of disease

Their carcases have been given to you, eat, gorge yourself!

Eat meat!
Re: For Wheresoever The Carcase Is, There Will The Eagles Be Gathered Together by MrPresident1: 1:17pm On Oct 17, 2019
Eat meat!

Boil meat
Roast meat
Grill meat
Barbecue meat

By all means eat meat!

Ezekiel 29:5
And I will leave thee thrown into the wilderness, thee and all the fish of thy rivers: thou shalt fall upon the open fields; thou shalt not be brought together, nor gathered: I have given thee for meat to the beasts of the field and to the fowls of the heaven.

He has given them into your hands, eat meat!
Re: For Wheresoever The Carcase Is, There Will The Eagles Be Gathered Together by MrPresident1: 6:32pm On Oct 17, 2019
The hunter became the hunted, and the provider became an hungred.

Daniel 4:12
The leaves thereof [were] fair, and the fruit thereof much, and in it was meat for all: the beasts of the field had shadow under it, and the fowls of the heaven dwelt in the boughs thereof, and all flesh was fed of it.

Eat meat!
Re: For Wheresoever The Carcase Is, There Will The Eagles Be Gathered Together by MrPresident1: 2:23pm On Oct 18, 2019
The provider became the provided.

Daniel 2:38
And wheresoever the children of men dwell, the beasts of the field and the fowls of the heaven hath he given into thine hand, and hath made thee ruler over them all. Thou art this head of gold.

Eat meat!
Re: For Wheresoever The Carcase Is, There Will The Eagles Be Gathered Together by orunto27: 2:55pm On Oct 18, 2019
Jeremiah 29:11. Only God, The Supreme Spirit, knows His Objectives for Nigeria.
Re: For Wheresoever The Carcase Is, There Will The Eagles Be Gathered Together by MrPresident1: 10:23am On Oct 19, 2019
E don done oooo

Come and feed on the carcase of the cursed and the undead. Eat! Eat!! Gorge! Gorge
Re: For Wheresoever The Carcase Is, There Will The Eagles Be Gathered Together by MrPresident1: 10:26am On Oct 19, 2019
E don done oooo

Come and feed on the carcase of the cursed and the undead. Eat! Eat!! Gorge! Gorge! Eat meat o

Psalm 79:2
The dead bodies of thy servants have they given to be meat unto the fowls of the heaven, the flesh of thy saints unto the beasts of the earth.

Eat the carcases, eat dead bodies

Eat meat!
Re: For Wheresoever The Carcase Is, There Will The Eagles Be Gathered Together by MrPresident1: 8:41pm On Oct 19, 2019
Nigeria is full of the carcases of the dead
Re: For Wheresoever The Carcase Is, There Will The Eagles Be Gathered Together by MrPresident1: 6:52am On Oct 20, 2019
You can barbecue
you can grill
you can suyanize
You can boil
you can roast
you can even eat raw
but by all means eat carrion!

Jeremiah 16:4
They shall die of grievous deaths; they shall not be lamented; neither shall they be buried; but they shall be as dung upon the face of the earth: and they shall be consumed by the sword, and by famine; and their carcases shall be meat for the fowls of heaven, and for the beasts of the earth.
Re: For Wheresoever The Carcase Is, There Will The Eagles Be Gathered Together by MrPresident1: 10:48pm On Oct 20, 2019
These bones that you have picked clean will rise up one day, in their hands is your recompense. Until then, eat meat!
Re: For Wheresoever The Carcase Is, There Will The Eagles Be Gathered Together by MrPresident1: 5:42pm On Oct 22, 2019
Jeremiah 34:20
I will even give them into the hand of their enemies, and into the hand of them that seek their life: and their dead bodies shall be for meat unto the fowls of the heaven, and to the beasts of the earth.

He has given their carcases to you, you know yourself na, eat meat, gorge yourself on their flesh, eat as much meat as you can. But remember o, you will PAY.

Ezekiel 25:14
And I will lay my vengeance upon Edom by the hand of my people Israel: and they shall do in Edom according to mine anger and according to my fury; and they shall know my vengeance, saith the Lord GOD.
Re: For Wheresoever The Carcase Is, There Will The Eagles Be Gathered Together by MrPresident1: 1:04pm On Oct 23, 2019
Even though the LORD has de-fanged you and broken and knocked out all your teeth, I still encourage you to continue to eat meat. Even if you use your bare jaws devoid of teeth, by all means continue to eat meat!

He has given them to your greedy toothless jaws. Eat meat!

Jeremiah 7:33
And the carcases of this people shall be meat for the fowls of the heaven, and for the beasts of the earth; and none shall fray them away.
Re: For Wheresoever The Carcase Is, There Will The Eagles Be Gathered Together by MrPresident1: 10:10pm On Oct 23, 2019

When is Trump coming to Africa, Nigeria?
Re: For Wheresoever The Carcase Is, There Will The Eagles Be Gathered Together by MrPresident1: 10:10am On Oct 24, 2019
Grind meat with your toothless jaws!

Jeremiah 4:13
Behold, he shall come up as clouds, and his chariots shall be as a whirlwind: his horses are swifter than eagles. Woe unto us! for we are spoiled.
Re: For Wheresoever The Carcase Is, There Will The Eagles Be Gathered Together by MrPresident1: 6:56pm On Oct 27, 2019
When is President Trump coming to Africa, Nigeria?
Re: For Wheresoever The Carcase Is, There Will The Eagles Be Gathered Together by MrPresident1: 6:22am On Oct 28, 2019
Jeremiah 12:9
Mine heritage is unto me as a speckled bird, the birds round about are against her; come ye, assemble all the beasts of the field, come to devour.

Come and grind meat with your toothless defanged jaws!
Re: For Wheresoever The Carcase Is, There Will The Eagles Be Gathered Together by MrPresident1: 9:46pm On Oct 31, 2019
eat meat!
Re: For Wheresoever The Carcase Is, There Will The Eagles Be Gathered Together by MrPresident1: 8:41am On Jan 19, 2020
Read
Re: For Wheresoever The Carcase Is, There Will The Eagles Be Gathered Together by MrPresident1: 10:22pm On Mar 08, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgCnjYB-rAI

When NATO had their 70 years anniversary, meanwhile NATO is the alliance of countries that make up the Old Roman Empire which America is the head, this gathering was the fulfillment of the prophecy of the gathering of the eagles in the place of the carcase.

Old Rome is the eagle and London is the place of the carcase, the centre of the Anglo-American empire
Re: For Wheresoever The Carcase Is, There Will The Eagles Be Gathered Together by MrPresident1: 10:27pm On Mar 11, 2021
Matthew 24:45
Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?
46 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.
47 Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods.

Gorge yourself on fresh hot meat
Re: For Wheresoever The Carcase Is, There Will The Eagles Be Gathered Together by MrPresident1: 10:40am On Apr 15, 2021
Psalms 1397-16
7 Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence?
8 If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there.
9 If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea;
10 Even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me.
1 If I say, Surely the darkness shall cover me; even the night shall be light about me.
12 Yea, the darkness hideth not from thee; but the night shineth as the day: the darkness and the light are both alike to thee.

13 For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb.
14 I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.
15 My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.
16 Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them.
Re: For Wheresoever The Carcase Is, There Will The Eagles Be Gathered Together by MrPresident1: 1:42pm On Apr 15, 2021
read

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Did Judas Iscariot Betray Jesus Christ? / The Assumption Of Mary - Satisfactory Answer Needed From A Devout Catholic / What Qualifies A Prayer To Be Fervent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.