Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

For Wheresoever The Carcase Is, There Will The Eagles Be Gathered Together - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / For Wheresoever The Carcase Is, There Will The Eagles Be Gathered Together (1457 Views)

Nigerians Gathered Together To Pray Again Demonic Power On Transformer: Video / Bible Prophecy Fulfilled: Where The Carcase is, There The Eagles Gathered / Busola Vs Biodun: Moment Artisans And Thugs Were Gathered Together And Paid 10k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Wheresoever The Carcase Is, There Will The Eagles Be Gathered Together by MrPresident1: 3:13pm On May 08, 2021
NATO at 70 meeting, in London-the place of the carcase, spiritual sodom and Egypt-where the Lord was crucified, the twin head of Anglo-America

https://www.nato.int/cps/en/natohq/news_171571.htm

Allied Heads of State and Government are gathering in London on Tuesday (3 December 2019) to commemorate the 70th anniversary of NATO. In 1949, the United Kingdom was one of NATO’s twelve founding members and London was the home of NATO’s first headquarters. Leaders will take decisions to further strengthen the Alliance and continue its adaptation. This evening, Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II will host a reception for NATO leaders at Buckingham Palace.

Queen Liz was there, Bojo was there, Donald Trump, Trudeau, Stoltenberg-Sec Gen, Mrs Merkel of Western Germany, French Macron was there, Erdogan of Turkish, all the top top leaders of the eagle of Rome were there

Matthew 24:28
For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

This prophecy helps us to know the time we are in in the fulfillment of Scriptures
Re: For Wheresoever The Carcase Is, There Will The Eagles Be Gathered Together by MrPresident1: 2:43pm On Jun 02, 2021
Malachi 4:3
And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the LORD of hosts.
Re: For Wheresoever The Carcase Is, There Will The Eagles Be Gathered Together by MrPresident1: 10:52pm On Jun 10, 2021
Psalms 19:9
The fear of the LORD is clean, enduring for ever: the judgments of the LORD are true and righteous altogether.
Re: For Wheresoever The Carcase Is, There Will The Eagles Be Gathered Together by MrPresident1: 10:05pm On Jun 21, 2021
Jesus is coming soon.
Re: For Wheresoever The Carcase Is, There Will The Eagles Be Gathered Together by MrPresident1: 9:31pm On Aug 24, 2021
Isaiah 65:19
And I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and joy in my people: and the voice of weeping shall be no more heard in her, nor the voice of crying.

Glorious promises. We are now in the season of fulfillment cheesy

Praise God forever
Re: For Wheresoever The Carcase Is, There Will The Eagles Be Gathered Together by KnownUnknown: 4:40am On Aug 25, 2021
MrPresident1:
NATO at 70 meeting, in London-the place of the carcase, spiritual sodom and Egypt-where the Lord was crucified, the twin head of Anglo-America

https://www.nato.int/cps/en/natohq/news_171571.htm

Allied Heads of State and Government are gathering in London on Tuesday (3 December 2019) to commemorate the 70th anniversary of NATO. In 1949, the United Kingdom was one of NATO’s twelve founding members and London was the home of NATO’s first headquarters. Leaders will take decisions to further strengthen the Alliance and continue its adaptation. This evening, Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II will host a reception for NATO leaders at Buckingham Palace.

Queen Liz was there, Bojo was there, Donald Trump, Trudeau, Stoltenberg-Sec Gen, Mrs Merkel of Western Germany, French Macron was there, Erdogan of Turkish, all the top top leaders of the eagle of Rome were there

This prophecy helps us to know the time we are in in the fulfillment of Scriptures

I was confused about your prophecy. Then I looked closely and realized that it makes sense. Eagles eat carcases while vultures eat carcasses.

Wherever there is a carcass, there the vultures will gather.

So what’s the status of the Eagles and the carcase?
How does the end of Donald Trump’s presidency factor into this high stakes cosmic drama playing out on earth?
Where is the spiritual aquila located?
Re: For Wheresoever The Carcase Is, There Will The Eagles Be Gathered Together by MrPresident1: 7:50am On Aug 26, 2021
You got so proud, so conceited, so stouthearted that you also even attempted to alter the eternal word lol. That is the pabambari of all sins. All who do this are cursed from now till eternity, no redemption.

Revelation 22:18-20
For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:
19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
20 He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.

KnownUnknown:

I was confused about your prophecy. Then I looked closely and realized that it makes sense. Eagles eat carcases while vultures eat carcasses.

Wherever there is a carcass, there the vultures will gather.

So what’s the status of the Eagles and the carcase?
How does the end of Donald Trump’s presidency factor into this high stakes cosmic drama playing out on earth?
Where is the spiritual aquila located?

Re: For Wheresoever The Carcase Is, There Will The Eagles Be Gathered Together by MrPresident1: 11:02pm On Aug 26, 2021
Effrontery based on complete insanity
Re: For Wheresoever The Carcase Is, There Will The Eagles Be Gathered Together by MrPresident1: 10:44pm On Aug 27, 2021
Psalms 40:4
Blessed is that man that maketh the LORD his trust, and respecteth not the proud, nor such as turn aside to lies.
Re: For Wheresoever The Carcase Is, There Will The Eagles Be Gathered Together by KnownUnknown: 5:37am On Aug 28, 2021
MrPresident1:
You got so proud, so conceited, so stouthearted that you also even attempted to alter the eternal word lol. That is the pabambari of all sins. All who do this is cursed from now till eternity, no redemption.

Revelation 22:18-20
For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:
19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
20 He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.

Ooohhhhhh, the “eternal word”. Soooo profound!! shocked Who changed vultures to eagles in order to make silly prophecies? That’d be you.
Anyway, I’m totally immune to sin because I have a special spiritual super duper force field around me. So the plague might just boomerang and smack you like COVID. Then god will use white-out and remove your name from the book of life.
Jesus will return on the back of Pegasus to take his minions. You will miss the boat and be stuck in Nigeria. You won’t be found fit for the new jerusalem. You’re barred from the holy city and the sight of god. Thus saith the Lord.
Re: For Wheresoever The Carcase Is, There Will The Eagles Be Gathered Together by MrPresident1: 4:29pm On Aug 29, 2021
KnownUnknown:

Ooohhhhhh, the “eternal word”. Soooo profound!! shocked Who changed vultures to eagles in order to make silly prophecies? That’d be you.
Anyway, I’m totally immune to sin because I have a special spiritual super duper force field around me. So the plague might just boomerang and smack you like COVID. Then god will use white-out and remove your name from the book of life.
Jesus will return on the back of Pegasus to take his minions. You will miss the boat and be stuck in Nigeria. You won’t be found fit for the new jerusalem. You’re barred from the holy city and the sight of god. Thus saith the Lord.

funny inversion grin

Let it be to you as you have spoken with your mouth. Let nothing come against it. Let everything in the universe hasten to their command

dog
Re: For Wheresoever The Carcase Is, There Will The Eagles Be Gathered Together by KnownUnknown: 7:12pm On Aug 29, 2021
MrPresident1:

funny inversion grin

Let it be to you as you have spoken with your mouth. Let nothing come against it. Let everything in the universe hasten to their command

dog

Still not as funny as your ignoble fiction.

Ya dumb animal.
Re: For Wheresoever The Carcase Is, There Will The Eagles Be Gathered Together by MrPresident1: 12:07am On Sep 18, 2022
MrPresident1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgCnjYB-rAI

When NATO had their 70 years anniversary, meanwhile NATO is the alliance of countries that make up the Old Roman Empire which America is the head, this gathering was the fulfillment of the prophecy of the gathering of the eagles in the place of the carcase.

Old Rome is the eagle and London is the place of the carcase, the centre of the Anglo-American empire

Re: For Wheresoever The Carcase Is, There Will The Eagles Be Gathered Together by MrPresident1: 12:14am On Sep 18, 2022

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did Jesus Die On A Cross? / Religion ,atheism ,and Men's perspectives Concerning God. / Are Some Churches Gradually Becoming Financial Institutions?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.