Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,981 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

Why Are You Still Broke - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Why Are You Still Broke (564 Views)

Reasons Why You Are Still Broke / If You Own A Stmartphone And Whatsapp Installed And Your Still Broke, This For U / Reason Why You Are Still Broke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are You Still Broke by MrEboss(m): 12:57am On Oct 14, 2019
Are you broke or just Lazy?

A lazy person would read what I'm about to show them and say it's not worth it and they'll still remain broke.

You come in here to look for Business opportunities, how many have you taken up and look into it.

I want this to be the last opportunity you walk past, you must surely earn cash from this opportunity I'm about to share with you

Earning a side income is the best thing you could ever have, the feelings of having an extra cash to sort out your bills. How cool is that?

People want to smell nice and would pay any amount to do that, so this what I'm going to teach.

I'll teach you to help people smell nice and make money from it

1. I'll show you how to buy perfume oil at the cheapest price possible and sell to make upto 400% profits.

2. Contacts to the person to get the perfume.

You might be thinking on how to sell it, you don't have to worry I'll show you

3. How to sell it without breaking a sweat (works like Magic).

All of these for a small fee of N1000.

Contact me on WhatsApp with the link on my signature to get started on your way to earning steady side income.

A lazy person will say this is all just say I'll do it tomorrow

A lazy person will look for all the reasons under the sun why the business will not work.

They will blame it on the economy, blame it on the weather, blame it on everything else except themselves.

Don't be a lazy person, Take this opportunity right NOW!
Re: Why Are You Still Broke by MVLOX(m): 6:32am On Oct 14, 2019
Noted
Re: Why Are You Still Broke by MrEboss(m): 7:28am On Oct 14, 2019
It's a new week
What are you doing to make that money?
Contact me now
Re: Why Are You Still Broke by MrEboss(m): 11:30pm On Oct 14, 2019
Why haven't you contacted me?
Re: Why Are You Still Broke by MrEboss(m): 7:58am On Oct 15, 2019
Make a good decision now.
Re: Why Are You Still Broke by Israelmoney(m): 12:37pm On Oct 15, 2019
Keep making the money
Re: Why Are You Still Broke by Macgyver1: 1:05pm On Oct 15, 2019
Information marketer ...

(1) (Reply)

h / Vacancies / Vista International Limited Interview Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.