Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,150 members, 7,807,497 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

Frank Edoho's Life Decision Now Having A Toll On His Present As He Ages! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Frank Edoho's Life Decision Now Having A Toll On His Present As He Ages! (75544 Views)

Frank Edoho Claps Back At A Follower Who Tweeted At Him And It's Brutal / Toke Makinwa Exposes Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife over poor job in her house / Frank Edoho Earned N156 Million On 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frank Edoho's Life Decision Now Having A Toll On His Present As He Ages! by RichDad1(m): 7:43am On Oct 14, 2019
You guys should leave this man alone. Haba
He has been trending on Twitter since Friday. Now Nairaland and hungry bloggers have joined. angry

2 Likes

Re: Frank Edoho's Life Decision Now Having A Toll On His Present As He Ages! by etrouble: 7:45am On Oct 14, 2019
They are all mad
Re: Frank Edoho's Life Decision Now Having A Toll On His Present As He Ages! by ADRIAN88(m): 7:45am On Oct 14, 2019
Tried to understand the write-up, but kolewerk! Again it's not you (the writer), it's me (the reader).

1 Like

Re: Frank Edoho's Life Decision Now Having A Toll On His Present As He Ages! by Harrynight(m): 7:46am On Oct 14, 2019
grin
Re: Frank Edoho's Life Decision Now Having A Toll On His Present As He Ages! by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 14, 2019

1 Like

Re: Frank Edoho's Life Decision Now Having A Toll On His Present As He Ages! by tsfxtech(m): 7:46am On Oct 14, 2019
Inside life.

You will agree with me that short videos engages potential customers more than mere text and images. Animate your business today.
Re: Frank Edoho's Life Decision Now Having A Toll On His Present As He Ages! by DAPMAN601: 7:48am On Oct 14, 2019
Absolute rubbish!!! This writer, you need to fix up your life.

6 Likes

Re: Frank Edoho's Life Decision Now Having A Toll On His Present As He Ages! by jnat: 7:48am On Oct 14, 2019
Skinnienigga:
OP sounded so biased here ehnnn

There is a red 'F' at the front of her monicker

6 Likes

Re: Frank Edoho's Life Decision Now Having A Toll On His Present As He Ages! by itu404(m): 7:49am On Oct 14, 2019
callous of you.....
Re: Frank Edoho's Life Decision Now Having A Toll On His Present As He Ages! by imitateMe(m): 7:50am On Oct 14, 2019
As if she divorced him already undecided

2 Likes

Re: Frank Edoho's Life Decision Now Having A Toll On His Present As He Ages! by B2joa(m): 7:50am On Oct 14, 2019

1 Like

Re: Frank Edoho's Life Decision Now Having A Toll On His Present As He Ages! by B2joa(m): 7:51am On Oct 14, 2019
Re: Frank Edoho's Life Decision Now Having A Toll On His Present As He Ages! by Regiomontanus(m): 7:53am On Oct 14, 2019
Life experiences have taught me that you should never believe claims of any assault or domestic violence except when you have evidence. It's unbelievably easy for people's image to be verbal tarnished by those that have grievances, however petty, with them.

2 Likes

Re: Frank Edoho's Life Decision Now Having A Toll On His Present As He Ages! by Nobody: 7:53am On Oct 14, 2019

9 Likes

Re: Frank Edoho's Life Decision Now Having A Toll On His Present As He Ages! by menacetosociety: 7:54am On Oct 14, 2019
WildChild00:

I want to believe this is a sponsored post grin
Must u qoute everything?otondo
Re: Frank Edoho's Life Decision Now Having A Toll On His Present As He Ages! by eph12(m): 7:54am On Oct 14, 2019
I don't even understand what this op is trying to say exactly. So many lines just to ramble about nothing

7 Likes

Re: Frank Edoho's Life Decision Now Having A Toll On His Present As He Ages! by TheExecutioner: 7:55am On Oct 14, 2019
Why do most bloggers have such an abysmal command of written English? So many grammatical errors and blunders in what was supposed to be a simple tabloid piece.

11 Likes

Re: Frank Edoho's Life Decision Now Having A Toll On His Present As He Ages! by southernbelle(f): 7:58am On Oct 14, 2019
Breaststroke:
undecided Did anyone understand this write up?

Not only was it incomprehensible to me it was full of grammatical and spelling errors.

God bless you dear. I was just about to say the same when I saw your comment. I couldn't even finish reading and I didn't really understand so much in the part I read. Is this where we are going with blogging in Nigeria?

8 Likes

Re: Frank Edoho's Life Decision Now Having A Toll On His Present As He Ages! by bonnyhope: 7:59am On Oct 14, 2019
As usual, taking paracetamol for someone s headache

1 Like

Re: Frank Edoho's Life Decision Now Having A Toll On His Present As He Ages! by nauto6: 7:59am On Oct 14, 2019
My guy started with his girl until Yahoo Guy came in

So it happens to men too

Girls do worst

3 Likes

Re: Frank Edoho's Life Decision Now Having A Toll On His Present As He Ages! by A305: 7:59am On Oct 14, 2019
This post justifies nothing but to look into the life of a man who was once at the peak of his career but slowed down due to marital crisis and scandal.

Human can't be perfect so as relationships. So much disparity and what I tell people is marriage is only sacred to people who has never been married. See that Lexus down in my signa ture.

2 Likes

Re: Frank Edoho's Life Decision Now Having A Toll On His Present As He Ages! by xpool(m): 7:59am On Oct 14, 2019
timelessaproko:

Source: http://timelessaproko.com/2019/10/14/life-check-frank-edoho-past-decision-now-having-a-toll-on-his-present-as-he-ages/
Your grammatical errors are uncountable.
Mechanical accuracy is very poor.
Presentation is sterile.

All together, your story is too insipid, please employ a good writer

7 Likes

Re: Frank Edoho's Life Decision Now Having A Toll On His Present As He Ages! by southernbelle(f): 7:59am On Oct 14, 2019
TheExecutioner:
Why do most bloggers have such an abysmal command of written English? So many grammatical errors and blunders in what was supposed to be a simple tabloid piece.

I couldn't even comprehend the article, thank goodness I'm not alone.

1 Like

Re: Frank Edoho's Life Decision Now Having A Toll On His Present As He Ages! by Authoreety: 8:00am On Oct 14, 2019
WildChild00:

I want to believe this is a sponsored post grin

And u quoted the whole post just to blab only nine words?

Oya collect am

3 Likes

Re: Frank Edoho's Life Decision Now Having A Toll On His Present As He Ages! by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 14, 2019
timelessaproko:
Just doing my job honey moreover is not jean and polo he wore!
My father still wear jean supposedly so read undertone
!!

grin
Re: Frank Edoho's Life Decision Now Having A Toll On His Present As He Ages! by flexyrule(m): 8:00am On Oct 14, 2019
timelessaproko:
Just doing my job honey moreover is not jean and polo he wore!
My father still wear jean supposedly so read undertone
!!

You've got a terrible job which you're very terrible at.
Quit!

5 Likes

Re: Frank Edoho's Life Decision Now Having A Toll On His Present As He Ages! by Iziquiel(m): 8:01am On Oct 14, 2019
It's obvious the person who penned this trash was sponsored. I'm sad right now for wasting few minutes of my life reading this piece of trash.

1 Like

Re: Frank Edoho's Life Decision Now Having A Toll On His Present As He Ages! by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 14, 2019

4 Likes

Re: Frank Edoho's Life Decision Now Having A Toll On His Present As He Ages! by Nobody: 8:06am On Oct 14, 2019
tsfxtech:
Inside life.

You will agree with me that short videos engages potential customers more than mere text and images. Animate your business today.
So you charge 3k, someone is interested in this. But what's your location?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo Of Bobrisky’s New Gateman, Titus / Reekado Banks' New Look At Davido’s Concert Got Fans Worried (Photos) / Davido’s Girlfriend, Sira Kante, Flaunts Her Boobs In Sexy Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.