Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,913 members, 7,806,654 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

Frank Edoho's Life Decision Now Having A Toll On His Present As He Ages! - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Frank Edoho's Life Decision Now Having A Toll On His Present As He Ages! (75541 Views)

Frank Edoho Claps Back At A Follower Who Tweeted At Him And It's Brutal / Toke Makinwa Exposes Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife over poor job in her house / Frank Edoho Earned N156 Million On 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frank Edoho's Life Decision Now Having A Toll On His Present As He Ages! by safarigirl(f): 8:07am On Oct 14, 2019
The writing is poor

The entire article is "judgy" and unnecessary

You should focus on your life and leave Frank to buy his pampers in peace

I don't know if the woman in the pictures is who you're talking about....if yes, she does not look young at all, or 'hot'....just looks like any other 40-something year old.

Katherine Obiang is grateful for your solidarity, but no one wants to dig up an old corpse like this.

Next time, please, your job does not entail writing epistles over someone's choice of a life partner. You can do better dear

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frank Edoho's Life Decision Now Having A Toll On His Present As He Ages! by duality(m): 8:10am On Oct 14, 2019
Another pointless writing that's neither here nor there...

You want to tell us, he beats Catherine. Is he beating this one?

You say he's getting old. You are not?

He is buying diapers.. So what?

Abegyyhh get a life!!!!!!!

7 Likes

Re: Frank Edoho's Life Decision Now Having A Toll On His Present As He Ages! by badmuspeace(m): 8:13am On Oct 14, 2019
I didn't see any sense in the write up... Thrash it asap [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Frank Edoho's Life Decision Now Having A Toll On His Present As He Ages! by MarianaTrench: 8:13am On Oct 14, 2019

1 Like

Re: Frank Edoho's Life Decision Now Having A Toll On His Present As He Ages! by Ostrogoth(m): 8:14am On Oct 14, 2019
boss1310:
this your post is not anything near blogging it is an attack.
first you called him"our"when referring to his aging my dear he doesn't belong to you or any fan of his show including me he has his own life and mustn't live by your rule
secondly you say he shouldn't be buying diaper at this age what if thats exactly what he wants you are already calling him an old man how old is Ned Nwoko who just got married
thirdly why is your attack so gender based and biased are you trying to say women dont hurt men,are you saying that a woman never married a man when he is wealthy and leave him immediately he is poor or worst stay in the marriage but frolicking with men including his husband's friends.its not a man thing rather its an individual thing
fourth please what is wrong in aging are you still the same from the last time"who wants to be a millionaire"aired on national television
fifth frank edoho deserves happiness and if marrying another woman will get him that there is nothing in the constitution that says otherwise, as for being a woman beater I totally and unequivocally condemn that as I am married myself but there are things that goes on in marriage you may never know even if you are living under the same roof with a couple so never jump to conclusion quickly when it concerns marriage.a woman beater never quits and being that Frank is married now I haven't seen any rumour concerning his current marriage but you never can tell
Dont mind some of these "feminists". They forget that feminism is about unyielding support for total equality in all things for both sexes, not man-hating, or man-condemnation(if I may be permitted to coin the word). BTW, I don't support physical assault of any kind, neither do I condone irresponsibility or abandonment, but my own is if you did not live with them from day one till the last, it is unwise of you to be judge, jury and executioner based on whatever side of the story you heard!
Re: Frank Edoho's Life Decision Now Having A Toll On His Present As He Ages! by AkhereOkaka(m): 8:15am On Oct 14, 2019
Re: Frank Edoho's Life Decision Now Having A Toll On His Present As He Ages! by BluntBoy(m): 8:15am On Oct 14, 2019
timelessaproko:
Just doing my job honey moreover is not jean and polo he wore!
My father still wear jean supposedly so read undertone
!!

How much do you know of Frank's ex wife that makes you unabashedly take her side in such a matter as this?

You have covertly blamed Frank for everything. You have blamed him for the marriage that did not work, and have at the same time covertly taken whatever blame there might be off his former wife.

Are you married? If you are not, I would advise that you marry so you can have some sympathy for people whose marriages failed.

As at yet, we don't really know what caused the breakup. We have heard rumors of domestic violence perpetrated by Frank, but is it not possible that even if this were true, his former wife also perpetrated domestic violence in another form, which would make her just as guilty?

Domestic violence or spousal abuse comes in four major forms:

.Physical (women are usually the victims)

. Emotional (either partner can be a victim)

. Verbal (men are usually the victims).

. Economic (either partner can be a victim).

Many agree that the emotional abuse is the worst form of abuse, because it is subtle. Your husband or wife talks to you anyhow. You might be tempted to think that no abuse has happened because they didn't raise their hands to you (physical abuse) but the long-term damage can be devastating. Losing your self-worth from constant emotional abuse can be one of the most difficult clinical issues to deal with.

What if Frank's former wife showed him "pepper" in the marriage? She might have been supportive, it doesn't mean she was a saint. I have seen men who take care of their wives but talk down at them at every slight opportunity. These men think all their wives need is financial or career support. So, they don't consider that their wives need to be respected. So, they talk to them anyhow. It is all fine to the woman as long as the man does not beat her. What she does not know is that she is in an unhealthy relationship.

4 Likes

Re: Frank Edoho's Life Decision Now Having A Toll On His Present As He Ages! by higgs: 8:18am On Oct 14, 2019
I still can't understand how a person can make other people's private life her primary preoccupation.

2 Likes

Re: Frank Edoho's Life Decision Now Having A Toll On His Present As He Ages! by frozen70g(f): 8:18am On Oct 14, 2019
I love this post, am glad women have realised that they are responsible for their own happiness

Don't expect any man to guarantee you of your happiness

Love your home and work hard to keep your home going

As for the men, keep eating different kind of soups, at a time you will loose appetite of soup that's when old age will take a toll on them

Meanwhile, the woman would have moved on to get a man that will appreciate her

That's how it works, if you leave her for another woman, she will get another man that will treasure her, by the time you come back to her, her heart already belongs to another man

You will be left with no option than to endure

But for how long ❓
Re: Frank Edoho's Life Decision Now Having A Toll On His Present As He Ages! by Facidio: 8:20am On Oct 14, 2019
In a nut shell, what are u trying to say, cos I read halfway and stopped cos I wasn't really getting ur point

2 Likes

Re: Frank Edoho's Life Decision Now Having A Toll On His Present As He Ages! by Toks2008(m): 8:21am On Oct 14, 2019
Re: Frank Edoho's Life Decision Now Having A Toll On His Present As He Ages! by seasy: 8:22am On Oct 14, 2019
No sense in this.
Everyone will get old one day.
Re: Frank Edoho's Life Decision Now Having A Toll On His Present As He Ages! by mrjojo: 8:22am On Oct 14, 2019
What exactly is the point of this senseless long meaningless post?? smh

1 Like

Re: Frank Edoho's Life Decision Now Having A Toll On His Present As He Ages! by TheEnforcer: 8:22am On Oct 14, 2019
Breaststroke:
undecided Did anyone understand this write up?

Not only was it incomprehensible to me it was full of grammatical and spelling errors.
The grammar is atrocious,I tell you.She even fails to puntuate properly,and even used slangs.The writer appear to be a gossip,considering her moniker.
Re: Frank Edoho's Life Decision Now Having A Toll On His Present As He Ages! by Toks2008(m): 8:23am On Oct 14, 2019
frozen70g:
I love this post, am glad women have realised that they are responsible for their own happiness

Don't expect any man to guarantee you of your happiness

Love your home and work hard to keep your home going

As for the men, keep eating different kind of soups, at a time you will loose appetite of soup that's when old age will take a toll on them

Meanwhile, the woman would have moved on to get a man that will appreciate her

That's how it works, if you leave her for another woman, she will get another man that will treasure her, by the time you come back to her, her heart already belongs to another man

You will be left with no option than to endure

But for how long ❓

And you think you are making sense..smh!

People judge other people's lives recklessly...

Know the facts before you judge.

2 Likes

Re: Frank Edoho's Life Decision Now Having A Toll On His Present As He Ages! by jaxxy(m): 8:24am On Oct 14, 2019
blackboy:
His dressing "young" has nothing to do with his new wife. Wearing jeans n t shirt or polo is a norm. You want him to be wearing agbada or ...

The only part i agree with you is even if a woman saves her mans life when he wants out he wants out.
Guy mind your family/marriage and stop judging.

He is living his life. We all have a life to live n none is perfect.

I agree with on the dressing ish and age part and I think men should respect even if they don’t stick to gals who have been there for them from day1. However I will say this, if u must leave a past relationship which is fine and ur prerogative leave on the right grounds and note and not because of sm fancy vain attraction that only puts ur life on undue pressure or on flip side reckless superficial lifestyle.

It’s better to be single than to be completely stuck in such inconvenience or vain reality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Frank Edoho's Life Decision Now Having A Toll On His Present As He Ages! by crafteck(m): 8:25am On Oct 14, 2019
timelessaproko:
Lol you ain’t serious �

Poster, your understanding of life is still shallow, only the couple know what they went through and what they are going through, if Frank is happy, nothing else matters, not even your judgemental insinuation of him being in pain, you say people should live for tomorrow, forgetting today is all we have, we can prepare for tomorrow but not live for tomorrow, borrow a page from his book, make yourself happy no matter the cost, you owe that to yourself.

1 Like

Re: Frank Edoho's Life Decision Now Having A Toll On His Present As He Ages! by frozen70g(f): 8:25am On Oct 14, 2019
Toks2008:

And you think you are making sense..smh!

People judge other people's lives recklessly...

Know the facts before you judge.

Until you are married, read from now till tomorrow, you can't get the point
Re: Frank Edoho's Life Decision Now Having A Toll On His Present As He Ages! by EdiskyHarry: 8:31am On Oct 14, 2019
I don't know why this thing keeps happening in Nigeria, after spending time to read a long write up like this, you discover there is no sense in it.

1 Like

Re: Frank Edoho's Life Decision Now Having A Toll On His Present As He Ages! by Ostrogoth(m): 8:32am On Oct 14, 2019
timelessaproko:

Source: http://timelessaproko.com/2019/10/14/life-check-frank-edoho-past-decision-now-having-a-toll-on-his-present-as-he-ages/
You are a disgrace to journalism in whatever form(including blogging). Your piece is extremely judgemental and biased towards the estranged wife as though you lived with them from day one. Infact, you are a disgrace to the cause of feminism which strives to advocate equality and justice for all inspire of the sex instead of the masculine hatred, condemnation and bias which you so blatantly portray in this piece! You have appointed yourself as judge, jury and executioner of all men irrespective of whether they have anything to do with a woman's hurt or not. BTW, as a man, I am a feminist, in that I actively support uninhibited equality and freedom for all irrespective of sex, cause I cannot imagine anyone messing my sister or mum up in this modern day world; I believe women deserve respect and FULL freedom to be whatever in the world they decide to be, however and wherever they want to be, but that does not mean that all men are evil while all women are good. One can imagine a world where women and men consider each sex as mutually exclusive species where you prey as much as possible on the other species!

3 Likes

Re: Frank Edoho's Life Decision Now Having A Toll On His Present As He Ages! by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 14, 2019
What is the point of this incoherent rubbish and why is it on fp? I cannot make head or tail of this stupid attempt at a hit job.

4 Likes

Re: Frank Edoho's Life Decision Now Having A Toll On His Present As He Ages! by oglalasioux(m): 8:34am On Oct 14, 2019
Women do all sorts of stuff when they are helping a man. They hardly hide their disdain for the man. Such women are likely to have affairs outside the relationship and it always show. The man will hardly show he is in pains until the table turns. Once a man is in money he can never marry a woman that treated him like cattle just because she was the one providing.

I'm not saying it's the case here. But more often than not, it's the reason men turn their back on women who helped them when they were down south.
Re: Frank Edoho's Life Decision Now Having A Toll On His Present As He Ages! by aspiring44: 8:36am On Oct 14, 2019
Love never dies

Lover changes

1 Like

Re: Frank Edoho's Life Decision Now Having A Toll On His Present As He Ages! by Nobody: 8:36am On Oct 14, 2019
timelessaproko:
Just doing my job honey moreover is not jean and polo he wore!
My father still wear jean supposedly so read undertone
!!

Seun, why is this uneducated lout being allowed on FP? Is this the image of Nairaland you want to portray? Reading this gibberish hurts. Why are your team giving the spotlight to roadside amateurs?

Is there a scarcity or literate, coherent bloggers?

3 Likes

Re: Frank Edoho's Life Decision Now Having A Toll On His Present As He Ages! by jamesversion: 8:37am On Oct 14, 2019
See how we have a clean matured thread cos there's no Igbo or Yoruba character involved.

@OP, I believe the comments from overwhelming majority of posters will help you have a guided opinion in writing. You just need to learn objectivity supercedes everything else.

Thanks.
Re: Frank Edoho's Life Decision Now Having A Toll On His Present As He Ages! by abescom: 8:38am On Oct 14, 2019
WildChild00:

I want to believe this is a sponsored post grin
It must be. What a joke.
Re: Frank Edoho's Life Decision Now Having A Toll On His Present As He Ages! by aspiring44: 8:40am On Oct 14, 2019
Love never dies

Lover changes
Re: Frank Edoho's Life Decision Now Having A Toll On His Present As He Ages! by GhostWisperer: 8:42am On Oct 14, 2019
timelessaproko:
MTN's "Who wants to a millionaire" anchor Frank Edoho seems to be trending over comparison of his presenting skills with his younger colleagues, Big Brother Naija anchor Ebuka Uchendu, Actor and Naija Sing anchor Joseph Benjamin and Uti Nwachukwu and of course Nigerians are loud-ing it!.

As Frank Edoho is the best host Nigerians have ever enjoy and indeed he warmed every heart with his handsome look like every young man then before his little wife beating scandal started crawling in which resulted to his crashed marriage to OAP Katherine Obiang, a woman who started with him when he was nothing till he got his radio job, according to his then colleagues who recounts how Katherine Obiang was always so caring and being a superwoman for him when the checks had less zeros, but sorry men forget their hungry days when they're alright!.

Sometimes few months back I stumble on our beloved Frank Edoho at the Lagos Palms shopping mall in Victoria Island with his new wife Sandra and I can imagine why men always be men and women remains women.

Once in a lifetime we all have come to meet that one person we'll always have in our heart and I had mine and the case of Katherine Obiang seem close but the only difference between our story is that there are no kids and no marriage but we lived a lifetime as short as it was and this experience gave me insight on what could've happened.

Men changes! Men change! that is very factual and the Joystick between their legs controls them mostly and the truth is no matter what you do for a man in time past, if you like save his life, that doesn't guarantee you of his affection and loyalty till the end because when he wants out, he wants out! and did I tell you?

Lol you need to see the Sandra lady, that'll give you some sense of understanding and I'm not talking about photos but the live show lol... she's what some people will call 'overly hot' sexy tomatoes and if a man like Frank Edoho want to play he gat to stay because of course Frank Edoho was a great catch too with Billions and admiration all over him from left, right and center when the "who wants to be a billionaire" TV Show was on but now...

Here's what I learnt, every beauty being it in a man or woman fades and fade indeed and one good thing about the human nature is that you cannot control how you age irrespective of skin therapies even surgeries has the most aftermaths.

So seeing Frank Edoho in that Mall that day awake some sense of reasoning in me and the reality of life in general, though I wouldn't like to spell everything out because I just don't want to be talking about people these days and yes that's why my blogging is sleeping now but here's what I can say, is worthless to work yourself up so much to please your partner when your partner is just themselves, love shouldn't be that tense though that's how the world understands what love is but we know true love is simple, free, and firm.

If you are doing everything consciously to appeased someone, I have just one question for you. Is that load of a job not just too much for you? Why so much stress? That will only make you age faster!.

Anyway, that's what you get when you leave your comfort zone for something that ordinarily isn't yours. I think if Frank Edoho was with his former wife Katherine Obiang, life will be less stressful for him common he shouldn't be buying diapers at this time then what will I be buying? Like seriously he would've been more relaxed emotionally, physically then channel all of his strength in mentoring his children into becoming a replica of him while enjoying his aging comfortably than trying to still look yuppie for a younger woman who is extremely hot in Lekki where there's too much money and cool dudes.

The question is, how long will this younger woman stay with our already aging Frank? Is worrisome to think of what and what sometimes.

Those women and men that were taken for granted irrespective of their sacrifices and was disappointed, hated because of one imperfection and couldn't get a pass and a little patience to understand, maybe for looks, financial competence, family background, people around, youthful exuberance, emotional scars, your time to smile is always so live your life to your maximum ability and refuse to cry about yesterday because you did just fine. You're not perfect but you're a gem.! You were a pearl that wasn't kept safe but even the devil know how awesome God is.

So live your life for your tomorrow not just for the moment everybody and never let people who truly love you down. True love is incomparable and is not found everywhere, is not everything you admire that is good for you at the end of the day the light will shine and what we truly are will be revealed.

/
Horrible piece of writing. Worse piece I have ever laboured to read!

2 Likes

Re: Frank Edoho's Life Decision Now Having A Toll On His Present As He Ages! by Toks2008(m): 8:43am On Oct 14, 2019
frozen70g:

Until you are married, read from now till tomorrow, you can't get the point

Lol! See another mistake you keep making...so in your mind I'm single.

The blogger made no sense at all and all I read was an unfounded crinkum crankum.

1 Like

Re: Frank Edoho's Life Decision Now Having A Toll On His Present As He Ages! by xpresseeve: 8:44am On Oct 14, 2019
timelessaproko:

Source: http://timelessaproko.com/2019/10/14/life-check-frank-edoho-past-decision-now-having-a-toll-on-his-present-as-he-ages/

It is indeed sad that highly unintelligent posts riddled with grammatical errors should be allowed on front page. Madam, your write-up could easily pass for a paid article. You are in no position to judge Frank Edoho or to paint Ms. Obiang in the flowery cplours you painted her.

It is obvious you do not know those two people.

Believe me, this was the best decision ever.

I dont think this came as a surprise to either couple.

They both had it coming and they should be grateful that it came early in the day.

Let us all refrain from judging others but concentrate on degeloping our individual strengths.

Frank Edoho is a great guy and so is Ms. Obiang.

Ms. Obiang is a tough girl too.

Indeed the fruit doesn't ususlly fall far from the tree.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo Of Bobrisky’s New Gateman, Titus / Meet 25 Hottest Nigerian HAUSA Actresses Who Are Single / Reekado Banks' New Look At Davido’s Concert Got Fans Worried (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.