Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,025 members, 7,807,022 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

Frank Edoho's Life Decision Now Having A Toll On His Present As He Ages! - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Frank Edoho's Life Decision Now Having A Toll On His Present As He Ages! (75543 Views)

Frank Edoho Claps Back At A Follower Who Tweeted At Him And It's Brutal / Toke Makinwa Exposes Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife over poor job in her house / Frank Edoho Earned N156 Million On 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frank Edoho's Life Decision Now Having A Toll On His Present As He Ages! by TissuePaper: 12:37pm On Oct 14, 2019
timelessaproko:
Just doing my job honey moreover is not jean and polo he wore!
My father still wear jean supposedly so read undertone
!!

foolish talk
Re: Frank Edoho's Life Decision Now Having A Toll On His Present As He Ages! by lexy2014: 12:59pm On Oct 14, 2019
safarigirl:
abroad

I watched a reaction video made by a foreigner of MI's Martell Cypher with A-Q and co and A-Q mentioned something on "...make them madder than modern day feminists" and the guy had to pause it, to correct that idea that modern day feminists are mad (angry)

Una go still go International Twitter to peddle that ignorance, and foreigners see those misguided tweets. I'm correcting the notion is all, not everyone is a feminist for attacking men.

Who is d foreigner? Does "a foreigner" represent d "international scene"?
Re: Frank Edoho's Life Decision Now Having A Toll On His Present As He Ages! by safarigirl(f): 1:09pm On Oct 14, 2019
lexy2014:

Who is d foreigner? Does "a foreigner" represent d "international scene"?
the foreigner was an example.

And since Nigerian men take their ignorance to Twitter, that is a whole other web of people too, and I'm not on Facebook, but the ignorance there is on a major level too.

Use the right terms, that is all I am saying, no dey ask me question as if it is an inquisition

1 Like

Re: Frank Edoho's Life Decision Now Having A Toll On His Present As He Ages! by Slimpotter(m): 1:13pm On Oct 14, 2019
lereinter:

Mid way into reading,

I had to check if the article was written by a woman

Alas I wasn't wrong
As in, as I saw the direction it was going, I had to go back and check the gender. All this post and you couldn't find something good in a man.
Re: Frank Edoho's Life Decision Now Having A Toll On His Present As He Ages! by lexy2014: 1:23pm On Oct 14, 2019
safarigirl:
the foreigner was an example.

And since Nigerian men take their ignorance to Twitter, that is a whole other web of people too, and I'm not on Facebook, but the ignorance there is on a major level too.

Use the right terms, that is all I am saying, no dey ask me question as if it is an inquisition

U are accusing others of not using d right terms but u urself aren't using d right term& u didn't answer d questions I asked. because "a foreigner" said something, does that means d foreigner is now d "international scene"? Is that example a representation of d "international scene"?
Re: Frank Edoho's Life Decision Now Having A Toll On His Present As He Ages! by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 14, 2019
he still looks ok, our young girls are after money not looks, his other children will look for him when the time comes.

older men are more experienced and do take of women better, not an advocate of divorce but sometimes your happiness is not worth sacrificing on the alter of a bad marriage.
Re: Frank Edoho's Life Decision Now Having A Toll On His Present As He Ages! by safarigirl(f): 2:31pm On Oct 14, 2019
lexy2014:

U are accusing others of not using d right terms but u urself aren't using d right term& u didn't answer d questions I asked. because "a foreigner" said something, does that means d foreigner is now d "international scene"? Is that example a representation of d "international scene"?

I'm sure you know what an example means.

Take the correction or not, it's your personal problem. I am not mandated to give you more than I have. You keep harping on the foreigner, as if I did not mention Twitter and Facebook, which are platforms that have an international audience, did you skip them too? Or do they not fall into your definition of international scene?

Some of you just like arguing for argument sake. Take the correction or wallow in the ignorance.
Re: Frank Edoho's Life Decision Now Having A Toll On His Present As He Ages! by nlPoster: 2:43pm On Oct 14, 2019
Re: Frank Edoho's Life Decision Now Having A Toll On His Present As He Ages! by Blogtrovert(f): 3:07pm On Oct 14, 2019
Re: Frank Edoho's Life Decision Now Having A Toll On His Present As He Ages! by Blogtrovert(f): 3:10pm On Oct 14, 2019
Breaststroke:
undecided Did anyone understand this write up?

Not only was it incomprehensible to me it was full of grammatical and spelling errors.
Thought I was alone. The writeuo looks so tacky. Like she simply copied and jumbled up words.
Re: Frank Edoho's Life Decision Now Having A Toll On His Present As He Ages! by Blogtrovert(f): 3:11pm On Oct 14, 2019
xpool:

Your grammatical errors are uncountable.
Mechanical accuracy is very poor.
Presentation is sterile.

All together, your story is too insipid, please employ a good writer

Copy, paste, spin, jumble... wink
Re: Frank Edoho's Life Decision Now Having A Toll On His Present As He Ages! by Blogtrovert(f): 3:20pm On Oct 14, 2019
Beorn:
The blogger that wrote this dumb piece and the piece itself are both stupid. I wonder why a supermod moved this trashy article to the FP.
Obviously paid.
Re: Frank Edoho's Life Decision Now Having A Toll On His Present As He Ages! by omozu1(m): 4:35pm On Oct 14, 2019
this rice whala no reach where you dey wen you dey get time like dis for another person matter?
Re: Frank Edoho's Life Decision Now Having A Toll On His Present As He Ages! by JayJayGee: 5:07pm On Oct 14, 2019
Nigerians get issues

Re: Frank Edoho's Life Decision Now Having A Toll On His Present As He Ages! by PinkDick(m): 5:07pm On Oct 14, 2019
shocked
Re: Frank Edoho's Life Decision Now Having A Toll On His Present As He Ages! by Ostrogoth(m): 5:42pm On Oct 14, 2019
LeoFish92:

Nice input. Would have been nicer with paragraphs and indentations.
Forgive my negligence bruv, typed it all in a hurry!
Re: Frank Edoho's Life Decision Now Having A Toll On His Present As He Ages! by LeoFish92(m): 6:38pm On Oct 14, 2019
Ostrogoth:

Forgive my negligence bruv, typed it all in a hurry!

OK, One love! kiss
Re: Frank Edoho's Life Decision Now Having A Toll On His Present As He Ages! by Chukapage(m): 8:47pm On Oct 14, 2019
safarigirl:

Please, stop abusing the term 'feminist'

Nigerians keep abusing that term and embarrasing themselves on the international scene, by abusing the the term and using it loosely. Not everything that seems to be attacking men, is a feminist.
Feminisim is usually fuelled by strong HATE and Bitterness towards Men, go to Facebook pages and see the wickedness of the so called feminists! The Ideology is just HATE I once saw a FEMINIST post in a FEMINIST group calling for the abortion of male kids to reduce male population and masculinity.Some even suggested poisoning of males to reduce the population of men! Feminism is HATE that's what it is that's why MEN all over the WORLD see it as Man hating ,Do your research!
Re: Frank Edoho's Life Decision Now Having A Toll On His Present As He Ages! by Chukapage(m): 8:52pm On Oct 14, 2019
safarigirl:
abroad

I watched a reaction video made by a foreigner of MI's Martell Cypher with A-Q and co and A-Q mentioned something on "...make them madder than modern day feminists" and the guy had to pause it, to correct that idea that modern day feminists are mad (angry)

Una go still go International Twitter to peddle that ignorance, and foreigners see those misguided tweets. I'm correcting the notion is all, not everyone is a feminist for attacking men.
Aunty stop allowing black inferiority Complex to affect you even WHITES , Europeans and ASIAN men sees this modern day Feminisim and FEMINIST as EVIL Google is your friend even in America they are seen as a dangerous cancer that have come for Man hating and if possible man eating!
Re: Frank Edoho's Life Decision Now Having A Toll On His Present As He Ages! by Omalichabby(f): 9:35pm On Oct 14, 2019
Senseless
Absolutely senseless
Re: Frank Edoho's Life Decision Now Having A Toll On His Present As He Ages! by timelessaproko(f): 6:37am On Oct 15, 2019
Mmmm nice analysis
boss1310:
this your post is not anything near blogging it is an attack.
first you called him"our"when referring to his aging my dear he doesn't belong to you or any fan of his show including me he has his own life and mustn't live by your rule
secondly you say he shouldn't be buying diaper at this age what if thats exactly what he wants you are already calling him an old man how old is Ned Nwoko who just got married
thirdly why is your attack so gender based and biased are you trying to say women dont hurt men,are you saying that a woman never married a man when he is wealthy and leave him immediately he is poor or worst stay in the marriage but frolicking with men including his husband's friends.its not a man thing rather its an individual thing
fourth please what is wrong in aging are you still the same from the last time"who wants to be a millionaire"aired on national television
fifth frank edoho deserves happiness and if marrying another woman will get him that there is nothing in the constitution that says otherwise, as for being a woman beater I totally and unequivocally condemn that as I am married myself but there are things that goes on in marriage you may never know even if you are living under the same roof with a couple so never jump to conclusion quickly when it concerns marriage.a woman beater never quits and being that Frank is married now I haven't seen any rumour concerning his current marriage but you never can tell
Re: Frank Edoho's Life Decision Now Having A Toll On His Present As He Ages! by timelessaproko(f): 6:37am On Oct 15, 2019
Maybe not
Omalichabby:
Senseless
Absolutely senseless
Re: Frank Edoho's Life Decision Now Having A Toll On His Present As He Ages! by timelessaproko(f): 6:40am On Oct 15, 2019
Lol
quentin06:
he still looks ok, our young girls are after money not looks, his other children will look for him when the time comes.

older men are more experienced and do take of women better, not an advocate of divorce but sometimes your happiness is not worth sacrificing on the alter of a bad marriage.
Re: Frank Edoho's Life Decision Now Having A Toll On His Present As He Ages! by timelessaproko(f): 6:57am On Oct 15, 2019
��
TheEnforcer:
The grammar is atrocious,I tell you.She even fails to puntuate properly,and even used slangs.The writer appear to be a gossip,considering her moniker.
Re: Frank Edoho's Life Decision Now Having A Toll On His Present As He Ages! by Omalichabby(f): 8:23am On Oct 15, 2019
timelessaproko:
Maybe not

The post is senseless!
Nothing like maybe not, all that long epistle ontop someone's matter?
Re: Frank Edoho's Life Decision Now Having A Toll On His Present As He Ages! by lexy2014: 2:13pm On Oct 16, 2019
safarigirl:

I'm sure you know what an example means.

Take the correction or not, it's your personal problem. I am not mandated to give you more than I have. You keep harping on the foreigner, as if I did not mention Twitter and Facebook, which are platforms that have an international audience, did you skip them too? Or do they not fall into your definition of international scene?

Some of you just like arguing for argument sake. Take the correction or wallow in the ignorance.

Can u kindly show me were in d course of our exchange where we both agreed that u should correct me& that I should accept ur correction? Can u also tell me what it is I said that u are correcting? Once again, ur choice of words have let u down.

Y shouldn't i harp on ur "a foreigner" narrative? Or are u having second thoughts because it doesn't adequately buttress d point u made? Of course I no d meaning of example. D question is do u no d meaning? because if u did u should have been to explain how that example is ur basis for saying "international scene".

U talking about Twitter & FB. What do men from other nationalities say about "feminism" on ur "international scene"?

NB: earlier u said that u aren't on FB but at d same u no what Nigerian men are saying on FB. How's that possible? Isn't it obvious that u are just guessing & saying things that u can't prove?

safarigirl:

I'm not on Facebook, but the ignorance there is on a major level.
Re: Frank Edoho's Life Decision Now Having A Toll On His Present As He Ages! by amuwo1980: 5:17am On Oct 19, 2019
Rubbish from an unhappy ex, you had ur chances and you blew it, show us the ex wife and how she is faring, women thinks to leave a marriage is an easy task. Please let the dude ball
Re: Frank Edoho's Life Decision Now Having A Toll On His Present As He Ages! by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:52am On Oct 19, 2019
As if his wife is getting younger. Your Aproko about his life and family is meaningless. If you can use the same energy for your life people would have been talking about you by now. Jobless aproko
Re: Frank Edoho's Life Decision Now Having A Toll On His Present As He Ages! by amuwo1980: 2:55am On Oct 27, 2019
frozen70g:
I love this post, am glad women have realised that they are responsible for their own happiness

Don't expect any man to guarantee you of your happiness

Love your home and work hard to keep your home going

As for the men, keep eating different kind of soups, at a time you will loose appetite of soup that's when old age will take a toll on them

Meanwhile, the woman would have moved on to get a man that will appreciate her

That's how it works, if you leave her for another woman, she will get another man that will treasure her, by the time you come back to her, her heart already belongs to another man

You will be left with no option than to endure

But for how long ❓

You must be a child or got ur head on the clouds
Re: Frank Edoho's Life Decision Now Having A Toll On His Present As He Ages! by frozen70g(f): 7:19am On Oct 27, 2019
amuwo1980:

You must be a child or got ur head on the clouds

Just exactly the way you are

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo Of Bobrisky’s New Gateman, Titus / Reekado Banks' New Look At Davido’s Concert Got Fans Worried (Photos) / Meet 25 Hottest Nigerian HAUSA Actresses Who Are Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.