Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,319 members, 7,808,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

Meet Ayoola Ayoola's Girlfriend, The Entire Love Of His Life (pix) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Ayoola Ayoola's Girlfriend, The Entire Love Of His Life (pix) (35935 Views)

Davido's Grandfather, Ayoola Adeleke, With US Farmers Union President (Photo) / Ayoola Adeleke 40th Birthday: Davido Presents Gift To His Cousin / Ayoola Kikelomo: "I Am Proud To Be A Virgin" (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Ayoola Ayoola's Girlfriend, The Entire Love Of His Life (pix) by 0gaGist: 7:51am On Oct 14, 2019
2012 Project Fame winner, Ayoola Ayolola has left many ladies in tears after he showed off his girlfriend on Instagram.

The singer who rose to fame after featuring in some Nollywood movies which include 'Skinny Girl In Transit' and 'The Men's Club', described his girlfriend as the "entire love of my life" in the photo he shared.

Reacting to the Instagram post, some ladies however wished she is his cousin or younger sister. Here is the exchange that ensued below;

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3j8opGl5Ch/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/project-fame-winner-actor-ayoola-shows-off-the-entire-love-of-his-life

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Ayoola Ayoola's Girlfriend, The Entire Love Of His Life (pix) by 0gaGist: 7:51am On Oct 14, 2019

Re: Meet Ayoola Ayoola's Girlfriend, The Entire Love Of His Life (pix) by Pmtvng: 9:54am On Oct 14, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: Meet Ayoola Ayoola's Girlfriend, The Entire Love Of His Life (pix) by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 14, 2019
She looks pregnant

7 Likes

Re: Meet Ayoola Ayoola's Girlfriend, The Entire Love Of His Life (pix) by GistGoViral: 1:17pm On Oct 14, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Meet Ayoola Ayoola's Girlfriend, The Entire Love Of His Life (pix) by fourhayz: 4:31pm On Oct 14, 2019
Have so much missed Project Fame!

Their winners are not even getting desired recognition like the BBNaija winners and other participants too unlike before.

Where's Olawale??

Where's Dehinde??

I love the Ayoola guy...Cool,Fresh and Handsome.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Ayoola Ayoola's Girlfriend, The Entire Love Of His Life (pix) by innocential3032(m): 4:32pm On Oct 14, 2019
Heavenly made
Re: Meet Ayoola Ayoola's Girlfriend, The Entire Love Of His Life (pix) by Honor10: 4:32pm On Oct 14, 2019
The babe is fyn

1 Like

Re: Meet Ayoola Ayoola's Girlfriend, The Entire Love Of His Life (pix) by oluwakolade: 4:32pm On Oct 14, 2019
Oku ori ire

1 Like

Re: Meet Ayoola Ayoola's Girlfriend, The Entire Love Of His Life (pix) by frankopit: 4:32pm On Oct 14, 2019
Wow good looking

Get your smart epin W.A.E.C , N.E.C.O from w.w.w.i.c.o.n.n.ecta d.o.t N.e.t

1 Like

Re: Meet Ayoola Ayoola's Girlfriend, The Entire Love Of His Life (pix) by faithfull18(f): 4:32pm On Oct 14, 2019
Seen.
Re: Meet Ayoola Ayoola's Girlfriend, The Entire Love Of His Life (pix) by Jeff711: 4:33pm On Oct 14, 2019
she is ok shaa
Re: Meet Ayoola Ayoola's Girlfriend, The Entire Love Of His Life (pix) by lyriclekidd(m): 4:33pm On Oct 14, 2019
Okay
Re: Meet Ayoola Ayoola's Girlfriend, The Entire Love Of His Life (pix) by wisdom042(m): 4:33pm On Oct 14, 2019
Fine woman

1 Like

Re: Meet Ayoola Ayoola's Girlfriend, The Entire Love Of His Life (pix) by iamezekwesiri: 4:34pm On Oct 14, 2019
Let the Big Money Men start the bidding! Nigga just RANG the bell....

*God When*
Re: Meet Ayoola Ayoola's Girlfriend, The Entire Love Of His Life (pix) by timbuk2(m): 4:34pm On Oct 14, 2019
Looks like khafi....

1 Like

Re: Meet Ayoola Ayoola's Girlfriend, The Entire Love Of His Life (pix) by seanjy4konji: 4:34pm On Oct 14, 2019
Happy knacking life
Re: Meet Ayoola Ayoola's Girlfriend, The Entire Love Of His Life (pix) by Pauldollars(m): 4:35pm On Oct 14, 2019
tohyorsih2:
She looks pregnant

Bad pikin. Na you give am d belle?
Re: Meet Ayoola Ayoola's Girlfriend, The Entire Love Of His Life (pix) by sonofanarchy(m): 4:36pm On Oct 14, 2019
Her beauty is a sight to behold..Lord I can't hold it *grab vaseline

2 Likes

Re: Meet Ayoola Ayoola's Girlfriend, The Entire Love Of His Life (pix) by Becklynn(f): 4:36pm On Oct 14, 2019
Hello Nairalanders, pls I really need help with some Money? I learnt Fashion Designing. I already have a sewing machine but I need about 15,000 thousand naira to buy sewing machine table before the sewing machine can actually work to start my own sewing business. Pls if you know you won't feel anything giving out the money pls assist.

I am also in desperate need of a job. I studied public Administration. Life after service (NYSC) can be very difficult . pls save a soul.

1 Like

Re: Meet Ayoola Ayoola's Girlfriend, The Entire Love Of His Life (pix) by tot(f): 4:37pm On Oct 14, 2019
Begging on nairaland is the latest trend now.

1 Like

Re: Meet Ayoola Ayoola's Girlfriend, The Entire Love Of His Life (pix) by Fragility6: 4:37pm On Oct 14, 2019
tohyorsih2:
She looks pregnant
Na once aunty know once if d gal get belle o. I carry hand 4 una

1 Like

Re: Meet Ayoola Ayoola's Girlfriend, The Entire Love Of His Life (pix) by Fragility6: 4:39pm On Oct 14, 2019
tot:
Begging on nairaland is the latest trend now.
I tire o. Them no even get shame sef
Re: Meet Ayoola Ayoola's Girlfriend, The Entire Love Of His Life (pix) by Lugianostar(m): 4:39pm On Oct 14, 2019
Character speaks more in a woman and not beauty that is not worth displaying!!!

Besides character worth emulating, she should be a born again christian that loves the things of God and keep God's ordinances and respect people around her despite the age

1 Like

Re: Meet Ayoola Ayoola's Girlfriend, The Entire Love Of His Life (pix) by Sirpaul(m): 4:39pm On Oct 14, 2019
left many ladies in tears.... grin grin grin grin is he onions

4 Likes

Re: Meet Ayoola Ayoola's Girlfriend, The Entire Love Of His Life (pix) by Fragility6: 4:40pm On Oct 14, 2019
sonofanarchy:
Her beauty is a sight to behold..Lord I can't hold it *grab vaseline
grin Craze
Re: Meet Ayoola Ayoola's Girlfriend, The Entire Love Of His Life (pix) by ShipChina2naija: 4:40pm On Oct 14, 2019
tohyorsih2:
She looks pregnant
scanner
Good scanner.....

1 Like

Re: Meet Ayoola Ayoola's Girlfriend, The Entire Love Of His Life (pix) by Badonasty(m): 4:41pm On Oct 14, 2019
0gaGist:
2012 Project Fame winner, Ayoola Ayolola has left many ladies in tears after he showed off his girlfriend on Instagram.

The singer who rose to fame after featuring in some Nollywood movies which include 'Skinny Girl In Transit' and 'The Men's Club', described his girlfriend as the "entire love of my life" in the photo he shared.

Reacting to the Instagram post, some ladies however wished she is his cousin or younger sister. Here is the exchange that ensued below;

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3j8opGl5Ch/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/project-fame-winner-actor-ayoola-shows-off-the-entire-love-of-his-life

This is the kind of show we want not big brother Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Meet Ayoola Ayoola's Girlfriend, The Entire Love Of His Life (pix) by sylve11: 4:52pm On Oct 14, 2019
Lugianostar:
Character speaks more in a woman and not beauty that is not worth displaying!!!

Besides character worth emulating, she should be a born again christian that loves the things of God and keep God's ordinances and respect people around her despite the age

take the mic, preach on bro, preach on.... cool

Re: Meet Ayoola Ayoola's Girlfriend, The Entire Love Of His Life (pix) by tot(f): 4:56pm On Oct 14, 2019
Fragility6:

I tire o. Them no even get shame sef

Very shameful something.
Re: Meet Ayoola Ayoola's Girlfriend, The Entire Love Of His Life (pix) by Mercy2006(f): 4:56pm On Oct 14, 2019
A fantastic actor.You can't but love him in Funke Akindele's Industreet.
Re: Meet Ayoola Ayoola's Girlfriend, The Entire Love Of His Life (pix) by Disegun: 5:17pm On Oct 14, 2019
OK, great

(1) (2) (Reply)

Patience Ozokwor Wows In Ankara Maxi Gown With A White Shirt & Black Belt / Cynthia Obi-Uchendu: Mercy is a Deserving Winner, I loved her from Day 1 / Ini Edo Vs Linda Osifo: Who Styled The Look Better? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.