Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,825 members, 7,802,632 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1325796 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Canadagirl20: 10:01am On Oct 16, 2019
Thank you grin

CanadianBae:
Congrats!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by babebeky(f): 10:04am On Oct 16, 2019
babebeky:
Unilag postgraduate students please I have the following questions:

1. How did you go about forwarding your Academic Request form (WES) bearing in mind its an online application.

2. Between Nipost and Private Courier which is better and how long does the Nipost take if I opt for it?

I am trying to save money ni oooo considering the other expenses infront however I will like to be properly guided.

I will be waiting for your reply.

Thank you

PLEASE HELP ME OOOOO
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by kk2003: 10:06am On Oct 16, 2019
Kindly assist with below concern.

a) Is someone under asylum in Canny be eligible for EE application?
b) Can a PA living outside Canny include Wife and kids under asylum (in Canny) to his application without any legal implication?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by yemblaze(f): 10:11am On Oct 16, 2019
On one hand, when I applied for my transcript to be sent to WES from UNILAG(Oct.2018)...I simply went to their website (www.unilagspgs.edu.ng) to apply and they will process it by themselves. Although, I visited exams and records on Tuesdays and Thursdays to make it faster. But verification na loooooonnggg thing...

On the other hand, I paid for private courier and not NIPOST to avoid stories that touch like lost in transit. Ordinary scratch card we sent via them then was lost in transit.

So choose wisely.
All the best.

babebeky:

PLEASE HELP ME OOOOO

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Phaytie(f): 10:22am On Oct 16, 2019
Pls, I have searched the threads and did not find an answer to my question.

Please, I want to know whether I should fill in the address of the different states I did my NYSC and also the state I schooled as part of my address history, Post ITA? They are all within Nigeria.
Or do I just indicate my family house as my address for the past ten years, to cover the period I was in school since I still came back to the same family house during holidays.

Or does the address history cover times lived in different countries only.

[quote author=yemblaze post=83174769]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Chijiuba: 10:31am On Oct 16, 2019
Please someone should assist

Chijiuba:
Good morning house, please does anyone know who can assist with uniabuja transcript, my waec has been accepted by wes more than 4 months ago, I have been waiting for uniabuja regarding my transcript yet nothing this is about 5 months now, please any help would be appreciated.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by NOMICS1: 10:36am On Oct 16, 2019
Hello House. Please I need urgent help on what is needed to prove my competency and experience in the skill type B category. Since i have more work experience as a fashion designer than a lawyer, i wish to apply under skill type B, however, I am clueless on what possibly they may request as a fashion designer/tailor.

Please note that I am a self employed fashion designer/tailor.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by MCynthia(f): 10:38am On Oct 16, 2019
CanadaPR:

For Age, post ITA
For IELTS, post AOR.
So if you Ielts expires Post ITA before AOR, you'll have to retake the test and get exact or more points before you can submit

It's for age
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Dan90s: 10:47am On Oct 16, 2019
Good morning guys, my question is I did my ECA with WES for study at the time and I used it to create my EE profile (due to lack of info), then I realized I had to upgrade it for immigration purposes (thanks to NL). My dilemma now is that I noticed the reference number now has "IM" included but since I have received ITA I can't edit the reference number in my EE profile, so do I go ahead to apply since they would now have the upgraded ECA report and I would upload the pdf copy of the WES report. Gurus of the house your input will be much appreciated

cc @ladymarshall & co
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by NOMICS1: 10:50am On Oct 16, 2019
Hello House. Please I need urgent help on what is needed to prove my competency and experience in the skill type B category. Since i have more work experience as a fashion designer than a lawyer, i wish to apply under skill type B, however, I am clueless on what possibly they may request as a fashion designer/tailor.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by tibayo1: 10:56am On Oct 16, 2019
WaleCanada:

Lemme have your email
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Silversurfer1: 11:03am On Oct 16, 2019
kk2003:
Kindly assist with below concern.

a) Is someone under asylum in Canny be eligible for EE application?
b) Can a PA living outside Canny include Wife and kids under asylum (in Canny) to his application without any legal implication?

I had to modify my answer. As an asylum seeker, your application for asylum must be approved by Immigration and Refugee Board (IRB) or IRCC. If the asylum seeker isn't designated as a protected person, then no, the person cannot apply for PR because I believe they don't yet have a legal right to reside in Canada.

You can read this page and find out more about it:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5205-applying-permanent-residence-within-canada-protected-persons-convention-refugees.html
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by chanceux: 11:06am On Oct 16, 2019
Guys, no draws today?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by bankyh1905(m): 11:11am On Oct 16, 2019
It's too early to expect a draw. It's to be expected till the day is over.
chanceux:
Guys, no draws today?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by chanceux: 11:15am On Oct 16, 2019
bankyh1905:
It's too early to expect a draw. It's to be expected till the day is over.
oh Lol. I thought it was from tuesday midnight Canadian time which is like 5 or 6am Nigerian time. A little excited cos I just jumped into the pool
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Silversurfer1: 11:18am On Oct 16, 2019
NOMICS1:

You can go to page 1 to find this out but anyway.
You need one continuous year (12m) of experience in a profession to qualify. 3 years or more gives you the max points for foreign nationals under work experience. For proof of experience as a self employed person, you need to show documents like the CAC registration of a company, tax returns, references from your customers etc. There maybe more documents but you can check on page 1.
If you have at least 3 years experience as a Lawyer, you can use that instead of your business. Plus if you haven't assessed your law degree, use IQAS because Law degrees have the same points as a Masters degree which will boost your points. IQAS designates Law degrees as First Professional Degrees

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Ogerich22: 11:24am On Oct 16, 2019
Pls I want to create my Express entry profile. Can someone help me with the website. Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Silversurfer1: 11:30am On Oct 16, 2019
Ogerich22:
Pls I want to create my Express entry profile. Can someone help me with the website. Thank you

Was your account hacked? You know the website, so why are you asking people to help you find it?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by magastefan: 11:35am On Oct 16, 2019
I have been preparing for my IELTS and hardly check nairaland....part 9 page 14 already Choi....
I am booking my plot of land in this part both for IELTS,Eca,ita and ultimate golden email..PPR

Jehovah I know you will never fail me

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by mamatea: 11:39am On Oct 16, 2019
Not 2019, I definitely mean 2018. I know there are quite a few of us on CanadaVisa forum but not sure about here. undecided

jjohndoe83:
Did you mean 2019??
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Pwinkle1(f): 11:44am On Oct 16, 2019
mamatea:
Not 2019, I definitely mean 2018. I know there are quite a few of us on CanadaVisa forum but not sure about here. undecided

Wow! Is there anything peculiar about your application?

And have you ordered any gcms notes?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by bankyh1905(m): 12:01pm On Oct 16, 2019
I see. Congratulations in advance, if your score is high enough to get you ITA.
Ottawa is 5 hours behind (GMT-4). So, the city is only just waking up.

chanceux:
oh Lol. I thought it was from tuesday midnight Canadian time which is like 5 or 6am Nigerian time. A little excited cos I just jumped into the pool
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by kingkhalil: 12:29pm On Oct 16, 2019
Hello House,

I have submitted my application and minutes later received a letter to confirm that my Application was received. Is that the popular 'AOR'? What next should I be expecting?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by chikadami(f): 12:54pm On Oct 16, 2019
Yaaaaaaayyyy....I know I am a latecomer, Part 9 here we are... I joined this thread in part 7..........ECA..part 7, IELTS Aced...Part 8...PPR... definitely in Part 9

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by MOVO: 12:57pm On Oct 16, 2019
kingkhalil:
Hello House,

I have submitted my application and minutes later received a letter to confirm that my Application was received. Is that the popular 'AOR'? What next should I be expecting?

Yes, that is the popular AOR, and the next thing to expect is MEP/BIL

Good Luck

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ednut1(m): 1:05pm On Oct 16, 2019
I thought we left lazy questions in part 8. Nawa o

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by joo2018: 1:05pm On Oct 16, 2019
Good one.

Weldone @ladymarshall.

May all our dreams come true.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by yemiciea: 1:07pm On Oct 16, 2019
makano:
Hello People, great work from all you good people that keep this thread informative and relevant. Please my question goes to the Covenant university graduates here that have successfully evaluated their credentials. please what were the procedure taken for an application for ur credentials to be sent to WES from CU.. Please I will like to know the steps you all took in getting CU send ur credentials to WES. ur answer will be much appreciated cos this is really urgent.. GOD bless us all and our application end in praise... Peace

You need to contact the Alumni office, you will be given all the details required. Contact them either through Facebook, Instagram or go to CU alumni office.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by eryosa0: 1:09pm On Oct 16, 2019
Question please for those who have done biometrics. Do i need to carry a coloured version of the biometics letter to vfs for the biometrics or will a black and white copy suffice
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Silversurfer1: 1:17pm On Oct 16, 2019
ednut1:
They will never end. Lol

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by enesty(m): 1:20pm On Oct 16, 2019
Hi
Please have anyone tried migration through AIPP?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by kingkhalil: 1:25pm On Oct 16, 2019
Pele o

ednut1:

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.