Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (228) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1329153 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Bear007(m): 10:10pm On Dec 19, 2019
Steph16:

While you wait for further information on BCS, I also think you should consider CIMA. In my opinion, it's the fastest as you can be done in 4 months or less depending on how determined you are. I did this and I'm currently waiting for WES evaluation report.

Register with cima on https://www.cimaglobal.com/Starting-CIMA/Starting-CIMA/Registration/ fee is 77£. Please pay online, if you pay to the Nigerian office, your registration will take weeks.

2. Send your credentials to CIMA. you'll get the email to send it after registration

3. Study for your exams with Astranti.com and Opentuition.com

4. Exam registration is 70£ per paper.. Exam is electronic, you choose a convenient time, date and center ( any pearsonVUE center).,The various centres and their addresses will appear during registration, so you can choose a center near you. DO NOT PAY ANY MONEY TO THE TEST CENTER.. You're to book for your exam atleast two days to the exam day.

5. You will get a provisional result after each exam, then details will be uploaded to your account after like 2 days.. pass mark is 100/150. There are 60 questions for 2hrs for BA1-3.. then 85 questions for BA4, 2 hrs

6. You're to write BA1 to BA4 in order to get the certificate in Business accounting which you'll evaluate with wes.

7. On how long it will take, depends on you.. you can check the syllabus and study materials to know how long it can take you to cover it.. However, it took me about 6 - 7 weeks

8. When you're done with your 4 exams, you'll wait for like two days for it to be updated...Then you can register with WES

9. Once you have gotten your WES reference No, send an email to cima to prepare your transcripts and letter of good standing.. Also tell them you want to arrange for a courier service.. This is to expedite the process because cima uses regular post which takes weeks to get to Canada.. Follow up with a call to CIMA.. I requested for mine and it was ready for pick up the following day.. Remember to put your WES reference no while booking the courier.. I paid about 65£ for the courier and it got to WES in 3days...

For more info.. visit https://www.cimaglobal.com

Copied

Materials can be gotten in this link. Replace dot with .

https://drivedotgoogledotcom/folderview?id=1Y7DXywxS_TURIGBNmr45C0yUz7Z-9C5m

GOD bless..

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by bekayy: 10:15pm On Dec 19, 2019
Congrats my brother. Praise GOD

Erigo23:
ITA!!!!!!! Christmas miracle Christmas present since October I’ve been waiting thank you JESUS!!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Atdeejay12: 10:23pm On Dec 19, 2019
Erums:
Pls how can I boost my score.. I have just bsc with 5years working experience... And in at 437
Get high IELTS scores
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 19, 2019
jinnyz:
Even if he can't settle in Canada now, he can go to Canada with you guys to get his PR and come back. PR is valid for 5yrs, which he can use later.

will reduce her score if he is added now.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Bear007(m): 10:28pm On Dec 19, 2019
Please oooo people of God am currently unable to complete payment on WES page... Please assist with suggestions...

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Atdeejay12: 10:41pm On Dec 19, 2019
Bear007:
Please oooo people of God am currently unable to complete payment on WES page... Please assist with suggestions...
Use Gt naira master card most people here used it,and it worked.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by WeAreDLucky1s: 10:44pm On Dec 19, 2019
Atdeejay12:
Can a nephew accompany me and my own family as a family member?.
Am talking about, me my wife a kid 1yr and the nephew?
In total are we 3 or four?
The nephew doesn't bear my Surname as he is from my sister.

Please your response is very important please

Sure! - It is possible. - But you MUST LEGALLY ADOPT or claim legal adoption for him and he must be less than 18years prior to adoption and, he must not be more than 22years to add him to your profile as accompanying/dependent child.

You cannot count him as family member without the legal process. It has some complication also, but since you are out to do good, that shouldn't discourage you, rather, your love for the child should spur your desire to go all the way.

So, the good news is that there are people who have gone the route and successfully got PPR, as a matter of fact, one just got PPR lately - 30/11/19.

Can you do it?
YES, YOU CAN - IT IS POSSIBLE.

Use the below links to follow through and I hope to see you join the SUCCESSFUL list soon in the future.

On whether you can adopt;
Click here

Someone who tried adoption route but failed
Click here - Outcome
VO Rejection and Reason

Whom to Contact; - I guess he went that route and, he is in Canada already! (though not much details on how he went about it)
Click here and PM for his experience

AND FINALLY, YOU HAVE A PERFECT EXAMPLE OF SOMEONE WHO ADOPTED AND HAS GOTTEN PPR; HE GAVE A BRILLIANT OVERVIEW OF THE PROCESS
PERFECT EXAMPLE - CLICK HERE

I am using this opportunity to say Congrats to @Enonymous and may God bless your hard work in ensuring you better the life of another child - YOU SEE HOW YOUR GOOD DEED IS ABOUT TO BLESS ANOTHER CHILD - "The Ripple Effect" - In fact, I can see how much you love that child - you almost certainly refer to her as yours all the time. Thank you on her behalf, though she might not have a full understanding of why the stress and the need for it, but when she look back decades to come - I know, I am sure and, I pray she'll be forever grateful to you. - Thanks for teaching us that "although, the earth isn't equal on all sides but human attitude can make it, almost."

For official backings, further reading, and knowledge on adoption;
CIC Adoption FAQs
Click here
CIC FAQs on dependants
Click here
Legal advice on Adoption
Click here

I hope this has been helpful. And, I'll like to thank you for viewing.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by baberedefined: 11:02pm On Dec 19, 2019
Please for my work experience , I can only provide the CIC required recommendation letter. I dont have access to bank slips and one of my employment letters and I'm not in the country to go to the bank for these. Is it enough to submit only the reference letters?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Atdeejay12: 11:26pm On Dec 19, 2019
WeAreDLucky1s:

Sure! - It is possible. - But you MUST LEGALLY ADOPT or claim legal adoption for him and he must be less than 18years prior to adoption and, he must not be more than 22years to add him to your profile as accompanying/dependent child.

You cannot count him as family member without the legal process. It has some complication also, but since you are out to do good, that shouldn't discourage you, rather, your love for the child should spur your desire to go all the way.

So, the good news is that there are people who have gone the route and successfully got PPR, as a matter of fact, one just got PPR lately - 30/11/19.

Can you do it?
YES, YOU CAN - IT IS POSSIBLE.

Use the below links to follow through and I hope to see you join the SUCCESSFUL list soon in the future.

On whether you can adopt;
Click here

Someone who tried adoption route but failed
Click here - Outcome
VO Rejection and Reason

Whom to Contact; - I guess he went that route and, he is in Canada already! (though not much details on how he went about it)
Click here and PM for his experience

AND FINALLY, YOU HAVE A PERFECT EXAMPLE OF SOMEONE WHO ADOPTED AND HAS GOTTEN PPR; HE GAVE A BRILLIANT OVERVIEW OF THE PROCESS
PERFECT EXAMPLE - CLICK HERE

I am using this opportunity to say Congrats to @Enonymous and may God bless your hard work in ensuring you better the life of another child - YOU SEE HOW YOUR GOOD DEED IS ABOUT TO BLESS ANOTHER CHILD - "The Ripple Effect" - In fact, I can see how much you love that child - you almost certainly refer to him as yours all the time. Thank you on his behalf, though he might not have a full understanding of why the stress and the need for it, but when he looks back decades to come - I know, I am sure and, I pray he'll be forever grateful to you. - Thanks for teaching us that "although, the earth isn't equal on all sides but human attitude can make it, almost."

For official backings, further reading, and knowledge on adoption;
CIC Adoption FAQs
Click here
CIC FAQs on dependants
Click here
Legal advice on Adoption
Click here

I hope this has been helpful. And, I'll like to thank you for viewing.

This is superb. The info therein is 100%. I really appreciate

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by QueenJoeffrey: 12:11am On Dec 20, 2019
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by QueenJoeffrey: 12:13am On Dec 20, 2019
Hello Kenny, please check your mail

kennykentipsy:
Hi guys how you all doing ?

I have couple of questions

1 I applied for PR via express entry / under Canada experience class. I got a passport request last week which I already Posted to Ottawa.

Thanks you smiley
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Hephzibah2018: 12:26am On Dec 20, 2019
ebixxx:
Let somebody shout HALLELUJAH!!!
It's PPR eFamily!!!

ITA: 12/08/2019 (CRS 468)
AOR: 05/09/2019
MED PASSED/BIL: 19/09/2019
BIOMETRICS DONE: 25/09/2019
PPR: 16/12/19
FAMILY SIZE: 4

Thank God it has ended in praise for us.

Congratulations to you and yours, go forth and prosper. I tap into the annointing of this timeline in Jesus' mighty name, me and mine too shall testify, Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by bigwizzy001(m): 12:27am On Dec 20, 2019
mohrayo:

Transcript is 10k courier is 10500 and that's because I used fedex

Please can i have the contact person's phone number so i can reach him/her when I'm ready ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by bigwizzy001(m): 12:31am On Dec 20, 2019
SapphireFort:

Transcript will cost 10000 and courier 10000 too plus remita fees
Number of the contact person and the processes involved please. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by baberedefined: 12:41am On Dec 20, 2019
[Guys please I need your help here.quote author=baberedefined post=85061590]Please for my work experience , I can only provide the CIC required recommendation letter. I dont have access to bank slips and one of my employment letters and I'm not in the country to go to the bank for these. Is it enough to submit only the reference letters?[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by tolfa(m): 1:03am On Dec 20, 2019
Yes,so far it's in CIC format.
baberedefined:
Please for my work experience , I can only provide the CIC required recommendation letter. I dont have access to bank slips and one of my employment letters and I'm not in the country to go to the bank for these. Is it enough to submit only the reference letters?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by LIFE101: 2:32am On Dec 20, 2019
I work with a company at Ladipo that import tyres from Germany,below are my duties;
a...I make sure the tyres are all offloaded from the container and put into categories i.e sizes
b...I make sure we deliver to our wholesalers and retailers the exact quantity and preference they ordered for
c...I also make sure the clerk issue out error free receipts
d...I also supervise the adequate care of our warehouse at Ladipo (Talking of the utilities as well as the staffs' wellbeing)
e...I also make sure i assign to each driver where they are to deliver goods and of what quantity and make sure the buses are in good shape
My problem is idk if i fall into the NOC 1215 or 0621...Please help out
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Erums(m): 3:52am On Dec 20, 2019
Atdeejay12:
Get high IELTS scores
Yes dis is with high ielts scores
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Erums(m): 3:54am On Dec 20, 2019
SoftWorking:

Have you maxed out(getting the highest score) ielts?
There are courses you can do that WES evaluates so you can get point for 2 or more certificate.

I actually calculated the scores with the online calculator... Duno if it's correct.... An msc might just take too long
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Eraytee: 4:18am On Dec 20, 2019
Bros why are you stressing yourself, BCS diploma exam is coming up in march, write it and get your certificate by June. That gives you 2 or more certificate ( 33pts extra). Search for @BNTtech to guide you on BCS or use the search bar. Msc na long thing sir.

Erums:

I actually calculated the scores with the online calculator... Duno if it's correct.... An msc might just take too long

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 4:33am On Dec 20, 2019
jinnyz:
Even if he can't settle in Canada now, he can go to Canada with you guys to get his PR and come back. PR is valid for 5yrs, which he can use later.

Yeah, I know dear, we explored that option but he actually said it doesn't matter to him. I think I have to clarify at this point that this decision is mostly because due to his profession he can 'easily' relocate later. His profession is cross-border, unregulated and doesn't usually doesn't require additional qualification to re-enter in most countries not to mention that they are in high demand as well, mine is a totally different ball game.
We took a lot of things into consideration before arriving at that decision.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 4:38am On Dec 20, 2019
Tina26:
will reduce her score if he is added now.
Exactly and because we took this decision before we started this journey, he neither did ECA nor IELTS.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Ibukunstar(f): 7:11am On Dec 20, 2019
Please I want to ask if someone with ssce can be eligible to travel through express entry if I can take the ielts and other exams and pass it. I need help on choosing which is best for me and my family. Is study visa a choice if I can't make it through express entry
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nedu2144(m): 7:25am On Dec 20, 2019
ola67:
You can do CIMA or BCS..Gives 33points..Search the thread for more info on them..

I still don't understand this 33 point something.
I thought highest point for two degrees is 128 which is difference of 8.

Pls explain
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ebixxx: 7:33am On Dec 20, 2019
Thanks a lot @Hephzibah2018!

Amen!!!

Your testimony shall come speedily by God's grace, Amen!

Hephzibah2018:

Congratulations to you and yours, go forth and prosper. I tap into the annointing of this timeline in Jesus' mighty name, me and mine too shall testify, Amen.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nedu2144(m): 7:43am On Dec 20, 2019
Nedu2144:

I still don't understand this 33 point something.
I thought highest point for two degrees is 128 which is difference of 8.

Pls explain

Sorted...I now undst
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Thaiy(m): 8:15am On Dec 20, 2019
bozz007:
ITA finally. Started the journey in February and after school evaluation wahala, IELTS and studying for CIMA. I thank God we are finally here.

My birthday is in a few days time and was really praying for this draw as I couldn't afford to drop additional 5 points. Sweet birthday gift grin grin

Speedy PPR Insha Allah.

Congratulations Bolz
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Ibukunstar(f): 8:28am On Dec 20, 2019
Ibukunstar:
Please I want to ask if someone with ssce can be eligible to travel through express entry if I can take the ielts and other exams and pass it. I need help on choosing which is best for me and my family. Is study visa a choice if I can't make it through express entry

Help needed pls I want to know which to go for
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by bozz007(m): 9:02am On Dec 20, 2019
Goodnigga:
thanks. Please what's the required band for IELTS to enter the pool?

Any band but the preferred score for optimal mark is 8777 - LRWS.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by bozz007(m): 9:04am On Dec 20, 2019
thanks for the greetings guys.

(1) (2) (3) ... (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.