Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (229) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1325905 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Goodnigga: 9:04am On Dec 20, 2019
bozz007:

Any band but the preferred score for optimal mark is 8777 - LRWS.
I hope it won't say ineligible if it is not up to 8777?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by horlorbah(m): 9:14am On Dec 20, 2019
Good morning house, I just checked my IELTS result now, I had 8,6.5,7.5,7.5 in LRWS and a band average of 7.5.
Is this a good result for Express entry or do I have to apply for remark?
House, pls do I stand a chance if I apply for remark in my reading?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by alphaNomega: 9:19am On Dec 20, 2019
horlorbah:
Good morning house, I just checked my IELTS result now, I had 8,6.5,7.5,7.5 in LRWS and a band average of 7.5.

Rewrite.

I've noticed the CRS calculator gives a higher score than the EE website. You will only realise this after you've created your profile. Bollocks angry

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Mosayem(m): 9:27am On Dec 20, 2019
For those who wants to move from one degree (BSc) to two or more degree. Is it just BCS and Cima that is available, are there no other options especially for those without business or IT background.
Attending classes is not an option because of my working hours, so I need something I can easily study on my own.. BCS is something else with algorithm, programming code and stuff. House please help. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by kaja(m): 9:35am On Dec 20, 2019
pls I am the primary applicant, she scored 6.5 do I need to retake the test

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Silversurfer1: 9:43am On Dec 20, 2019
Ibukunstar:
Please I want to ask if someone with ssce can be eligible to travel through express entry if I can take the ielts and other exams and pass it. I need help on choosing which is best for me and my family. Is study visa a choice if I can't make it through express entry

No. You need a degree for EE. You can get a study visa if you secure a school for undergraduate studies. Its expensive but you can get a scholarship if you try.
If you're married and your wife has a degree with work experience, she can apply
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by adanac13: 9:43am On Dec 20, 2019
I guess that was the case cos I did my biometrics in London
kpnick:

Biometrics fee covers passport transmission. If you still have your receipt from doing Biometrics and u use the same place for ur passport transmission, u won't pay anything, for abuja at least.

@bekayy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Ibukune(m): 10:11am On Dec 20, 2019
Good day house, i will be 31 by next year april, but i hope to apply before my birthday . When applying in d month of feb 2020, which age will be appropriate, 30 or 31. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Smmiles: 10:25am On Dec 20, 2019
After 5 attempts and 1 free attempt, finally kicked IELTS ass.
Didn’t even study for the last attempt cause I was tired of always writing it.
It was expensive having spent 75k five times but hey God dey.
What kept me going was the annoyance of driving through Lagos traffic EVERYDAY!!!! and the BS that goes on in this country on a regular. I was just determined not to be in this country by this time next year.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Remicynt(f): 10:34am On Dec 20, 2019
Plz do I rewrite or remark... I am the pa LRWS 8,6.5,7,7. I am in severe pain...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by rinzylee(m): 10:43am On Dec 20, 2019
Remicynt:
Plz do I rewrite or remark... I am the pa LRWS 8,6.5,7,7. I am in severe pain...

Try a remark for Reading!!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by bankyh1905(m): 10:46am On Dec 20, 2019
You're 30 until April. The system will adjust your age accordingly by April.
Ibukune:
Good day house, i will be 31 by next year april, but i hope to apply before my birthday . When applying in d month of feb 2020, which age will be appropriate, 30 or 31. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by lyziwealth5: 10:47am On Dec 20, 2019
55emem55:

The OP outrightly said "don't quote the entire PPR message" you still went ahead to quote.

Oluwa wetin dey happen..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Atdeejay12: 11:03am On Dec 20, 2019
Smmiles:
After 5 attempts and 1 free attempt, finally kicked IELTS ass.
Didn’t even study for the last attempt cause I was tired of always writing it.
It was expensive having spent 75k five times but hey God dey.
What kept me going was the annoyance of driving through Lagos traffic EVERYDAY!!!! and the BS that goes on in this country on a regular. I was just determined not to be in this country by this time next year.

I smiles... People dey vex gan o _attempts... We must get to the cannan land
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ednut1(m): 11:03am On Dec 20, 2019
kaja:
horlorbah:
use the CRS calculator to see your score. the 6.5 your have there will set you back about 50 points.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Prisscindy(f): 11:32am On Dec 20, 2019
alphaNomega:

Rewrite.

I've noticed the CRS calculator gives a higher score than the EE website. You will only realise this after you've created your profile. Bollocks angry

This isn't true. Maybe there's something you're doing wrong, double check.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by DexterousOne(m): 11:36am On Dec 20, 2019
alphaNomega:

Rewrite.

Huh?

Which kind wahala come be this one now undecided
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by DexterousOne(m): 11:38am On Dec 20, 2019
ednut1:
use the CRS calculator to see your score. the 6.5 your have there will set you back about 50 points.

Wow shocked

Btw

You should have gotten your PPR at this point
Wetin dey apun?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Silversurfer1: 12:05pm On Dec 20, 2019
Remicynt:
Its rare for the marks to change for Listening and Reading because they're mcq but you can try your luck. Depending on whom you wrote it with, you can give it a go. If it's with MOD, it may be better for you to rewrite because to pay that remarking fee, have your scores unchanged and lose that money will be painful

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Kaygirl33: 12:11pm On Dec 20, 2019
ebixxx:
Thanks a lot Kaygirl33!

Amen!

May God's grace and favour overshadow you and yours in this journey and when you land in Canada, Amen!.

Amen bro.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Goodnigga: 12:27pm On Dec 20, 2019
Please guys, can I create EE profile with 6.5,6, 7,7 and be eligible while I prepare for a new one?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ehiremen2002: 12:43pm On Dec 20, 2019
Please house help me. I just got a reject for PR application.

I earlier got a mail to upload ECA which I did. And deadline was 23rd December. But before then, I got reject. So confuse now

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Erums(m): 12:43pm On Dec 20, 2019
BNTtech:

Hi there. Have you made up your mind in writing the exam? If yes, although we encourage self-study, if you feel like you cannot take it anymore on your own, you can sign up with us. Check my profile for more info. wink

Hello bnttech, I would to self study, can you please send me the materials...thanks

Terumusele@gmail.com
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Prettiepearlz(f): 12:44pm On Dec 20, 2019
Pwinkle1:

Sigh.. it’ll probably spike up again. So disheartening.
Is your score 467 with spouse accompanying? If yes, relax, it will come down if no, you may then consider non accompanying.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by bankyh1905(m): 12:58pm On Dec 20, 2019
I'm so sorry about that. I can only imagine how you must be feeling. I'll ask that you try and be calm, and raise a CSE in a carefully worded way, stating the action you took when you received the ADR and highlighting that you still have 3 days before the set deadline for submission. Then, re-attach the "educational documents" starting with your ECA, IELTS result and Degree Certificate. Let it be known that you are confused at this outcome and plead that your application be reopened. Don't stop there, call IRCC using any of the apps that have been recommended on this thread and explain what you have done (make the call after submitting the web-form). You should receive a favorable response. Best of luck!
ehiremen2002:
Please house help me. I just got a reject for PR application.
I earlier got a mail to upload ECA which I did. And deadline was 23rd December. But before then, I got reject. So confuse now

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by barby008: 1:04pm On Dec 20, 2019
Since you are the PA,she doesn't need to retake the test as this will give her 18 out of the maximum 20 points.
kaja:

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 20, 2019
Landnaira5:

Ok what now?

I stand by my advice which is to do everything possible to get a high crs score so you be on the safe side no matter what.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by tysaxmalomo: 1:28pm On Dec 20, 2019
Please when did you write and was it BC or MOD

horlorbah:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Erums(m): 1:34pm On Dec 20, 2019
Denerystormborn:

Thanks BNTtech : smiley i actually have done the exams,just wondering when the results will be released

hello friend,

Pls can you share with me study materials....

Terumusele@gmail.com
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Erums(m): 1:45pm On Dec 20, 2019
Goodnigga:
Please, can I enter the pool while still working on how to increase my CRS?
Secondly, can I later add to my credentials or e.g add a better result?
Thanks

Hello bro... We are new together.. And on same page as u

(1) (2) (3) ... (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.