Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (235) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1328900 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by COPR2020: 9:51pm On Dec 21, 2019
GBSS:

I think this screen shot may answer the question.
This is IDP. BC does not not have such clause and your TRF is not collected from you at the point of requesting for a remark

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 21, 2019
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Prisscindy(f): 10:05pm On Dec 21, 2019
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by GBSS: 10:07pm On Dec 21, 2019
COPR2020:

This is IDP. BC does not not have such clause and your TRF is not collected from you at the point of requesting for a remark
Ok, great. ��
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 21, 2019
COPR2020:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Cryptomania: 10:21pm On Dec 21, 2019
Good. Now, I see you're taking the literal meaning which I can categorically say does not apply in this case.

#1. You're not sending your IELTS results to immigration in this case, you're only creating a profile.

#2 We all know that with the current high CRS score, anything below Clb 9, cannot get you ITA, so nothing stops you from creating a profile with your present IELTS report card pending your EOR.

#3 EOR is not certain to come out positive. So is it not better to create a profile with what you presently have in order to have an edge with tie-break rule or even PNP.

#4 The Express Entry profile is made in such a way that you can always update your current status including your IELTS scores, meaning you can use your present report card, if your situation changes through EOR, you update your profile. (No misinterpretation here)

I believe with all these I've stated, there's nothing stopping anybody from creating an Express Entry profile before the outcome of EOR.

I hope there's some clarity now.
GBSS:

I think this screen shot may answer the question.

15 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by intercedertee(f): 10:24pm On Dec 21, 2019
Thank you
ebixxx:
I was told that I will receive a text message for pickup within 4weeks. And if I don't, I should come back.
So, keeping fingers crossed.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by smartkester(m): 10:31pm On Dec 21, 2019
Please, I need a very informed/learned person to explain to me the merits/demerits of going through the Atlantic immigration pilot program.

Please, kindly help a brother to understand this program because we are all striving to migrate legitimately to Canada.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by GBSS: 10:36pm On Dec 21, 2019
Steather:

COPR2020:

I think I can also confirm the screen shot by @Steather.
In my opinion, I would assumed that once you apply for EOR, your result is automatically placed on hold. What eventually happens is that most EOR comes out before final decisions are made on any PR application. As such, the upgrade would have been effected or the previous score released for use.
So in either case, even though you can still create a profile with that result and still pass the R10/ completeness screening, your result would not be valid if the PR process (after the completeness check) continues without a final decision on your EOR.
My opinion anyway.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Remicynt(f): 11:06pm On Dec 21, 2019
While creating my express entry profile there was no questions about my dependant apart from my spouse plz is D's normal. Under dependants I am only seeing my spouse profile instead of my spouse and my child... Plz I hope I am on a right track. When asked how many family members I have I choose 3 i.e myself my spouse and my child.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by COPR2020: 11:22pm On Dec 21, 2019
Steather:

I remarked with BC and my TRF was not collected. Was asked to bring it after my score was changed
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Kaygirl33: 11:23pm On Dec 21, 2019
Icecreamy:
@ TEECANN, Eyesondprice, Lexzi, kaygirl33, debsify, yemblaze, Austinbani, Eraytee, Silversurfer1.
Thank you all. I wish you speedy processing of your application.
Amen. Thanks dear.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Imu84tj: 11:28pm On Dec 21, 2019
[quote author=GBSS post=85114933]

I think I can also confirm the screen shot by @Steather.
In my opinion, I would assumed that once you apply for EOR, your result is automatically placed on hold. What eventually happens is that most EOR comes out before final decisions are made on any PR application. As such, the upgrade would have been effected or the previous score released for use.
There's no way one can be given an ITA with the result if opting for a remark not to talk of having an application submitted for PR. You guys are missing the point. You aren't submitting your application to immigration but creating a profile.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by NaijaGoingMaple: 12:48am On Dec 22, 2019
By creating a profile with the IELTS result, it's literally submitted because you never have to submit a hard copy to them. When you request for remarking, whether the physical copy is with you or not, that result is temporarily locked out or withdrawn and can't be validated by a third party like IRCC at that time.

Yes, nobody is being prevented from creating a profile with a result that's undergoing review. The clarity you're suggesting is flawed

Cryptomania:
Good. Now, I see you're taking the literal meaning which I can categorically say does not apply in this case.

#1. You're not sending your IELTS results to immigration in this case, you're only creating a profile.

#2 We all know that with the current high CRS score, anything below Clb 9, cannot get you ITA, so nothing stops you from creating a profile with your present IELTS report card pending your EOR.

#3 EOR is not certain to come out positive. So is it not better to create a profile with what you presently have in order to have an edge with tie-break rule or even PNP.

#4 The Express Entry profile is made in such a way that you can always update your current status including your IELTS scores, meaning you can use your present report card, if your situation changes through EOR, you update your profile. (No misinterpretation here)

I believe with all these I've stated, there's nothing stopping anybody from creating an Express Entry profile before the outcome of EOR.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by liftedkris: 2:25am On Dec 22, 2019
Hi all.. I have been a silent reader. I have submitted my degree to WES for evaluation. Thankfully I have a masters from Germany so I didn’t need to submit WAEC. WES has given me estimated date to finish my evaluation

I have registered to sit for my IELTS in January but I need all the assistance I can get to help me get through this exam successfully. I would be really grateful if I could get materials for IELTS especially the very important ones. I learned there are paid materials and I would really appreciate if someone share with me

Thanks and God bless us all
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by liftedkris: 2:39am On Dec 22, 2019
Another question, please can NYSC be used as part of the NOC?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by liftedkris: 3:02am On Dec 22, 2019
odimbannamdi:

This is no ordinary feat.

Ccongratulations, sis.

Meanwhile, how did you arrive at your CRS score?

Hi thank God for your success. Can I please get the materials you used to prepare?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ebixxx: 5:18am On Dec 22, 2019
This may be a NEW development, cuz I remarked with BC and my TRF was collected along with the Bank Draft of N15k at the time of request for EOR.

COPR2020:

I remarked with BC and my TRF was not collected. Was asked to bring it after my score was changed

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ebixxx: 5:35am On Dec 22, 2019
Most of what you have said below are true/applicable (as the TRF is not "magically automatically locked" and the TRF number not inputtable into your EE profile), but ALL that the others have said are also correct (you "ARE NOT MEANT TO OR ALLOWED TO" use your TRF during the remarking process).

There are so many things "we" are not meant to do but still do. That is when it comes to each individual's God-given right of choice (to do right or wrong). It is your justifying it openly which makes it not too nice. This thread is in Part 9 and our predecessors simply asked this same question (I asked when in the same situation back in February 2019) got the same answer and moved on (whether they adhered or did otherwise is not for me to judge)...

But please don't openly justify the wrong thing... It will never make it right (N/B: I am not climbing on any morally high-horse here).

Sorry I quoted you @Cryptomania. Not meant to be confrontational or anything of such. I promised myself not to offer any advice to anyone who didn't ask a question on this thread (and I see you didn't ask a question but only tried to provide SOME CLARITY), but things we put out will end up increasing the impression of us NIGERIANS as non-rule followers (which ain't helping us). Just my 2-cents.

Cryptomania:

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ebixxx: 5:44am On Dec 22, 2019
Hello @Smmiles!

With the work experience profile you have stated below, you are good to go to.

Very acceptable to combine NOCs, once you have 1year or more of continuous work experience in your Primary NOC, which you do.

Claim your 3 or more years and dive into the pool ASAP.

I wish you the very best.

Smmiles:
Hello house, about to create my EE profile towards ITA. I’ve read where people used 2 or more NOCs. Just double checking if the below is ok?
1.) primary NOC 0601 (1 year 9 months)
2.) secondary NOC 4031 (1 year)
3.) secondary NOC 0114 ( 5 months)

Thanks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Ibukune(m): 6:30am On Dec 22, 2019
Hello house, pls who has a contact to Uniport, Wes sent a mail to them over weeks now but they are yet to reply, pls help a brother. The person who want to help is charging 25k just to reply the mail, that luxury of money isnt available for now. Pls help a brother.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 6:38am On Dec 22, 2019
Remicynt:
While creating my express entry profile there was no questions about my dependant apart from my spouse plz is D's normal. Under dependants I am only seeing my spouse profile instead of my spouse and my child... Plz I hope I am on a right track. When asked how many family members I have I choose 3 i.e myself my spouse and my child.
You are very much on the right track. They don't ask for the details of your dependants at this stage, they will only require that Post-ITA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Ibukune(m): 7:42am On Dec 22, 2019
Stencil:
Your date (month, day) of birth is when your age changes, not just the year of birth.
Feb 2020, you'd still be 30.

Thank you for the clarification.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Ibukune(m): 7:43am On Dec 22, 2019
bankyh1905:
You're 30 until April. The system will adjust your age accordingly by April.

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Dinma27: 8:35am On Dec 22, 2019
ednut1:
not released. They chose from the pool from time to time. Criteria, noc, score details are not released

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Dinma27: 8:42am On Dec 22, 2019
I can't hold it any longer embarassed embarassed

I wrote the BCS exam and didn't pass one of the modules. I was hoping to be in the pool with increased point in January but now I'm confused. . Rewriting that module is next in March and result to be out in July before WES evaluation. I'm pained. I'm not good with maths at all or calculations thats why i haven't considered CIMA... I'm seriously looking for alternatives even though i will still write the failed module..i just want to keep progressing with this process while at it. I'll be 31 in a month's time. Spouse has only Bsc...

Please any suggestion? Heeeeelp!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Mrsc22: 8:52am On Dec 22, 2019
Pm me.

liftedkris:
Hi all.. I

I have registered to sit for my IELTS in January but I need all the assistance I can get to help me get through this exam successfully. I would be really grateful if I could get materials for IELTS especially the very important ones. I learned there are paid materials and I would really appreciate if someone share with me

Thanks and God bless us all

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Mrsc22: 8:57am On Dec 22, 2019
So sorry about that. You may however need to wait till out to write the failed module.

Except you can change your mind about CIMA. I think CiMA takes shorter time but then the money and reading investment...

I will say you should just rewrite the BCS. 2020 is still your year for Canada.

If i may ask, what is your current CRS point?

Dinma27:
I can't hold it any longer embarassed embarassed

I I'm pained. I'm not good with maths at all or calculations thats why i haven't considered CIMA... I'm seriously looking for alternatives even though i will still write the failed module..i just want to keep progressing with this process while at it. I'll be 31 in a month's time. Spouse has only Bsc...

Please any suggestion? Heeeeelp!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by BloodOrange: 9:07am On Dec 22, 2019
That’s exactly part of what we’re all chasing. A saner, cleaner, more organized Lagos.

drnoel:

May I not answer all this Ur questions cos there is no clear answer to it all. But believe me madam, it's just like everyday Lagos. Ofcos a cleaner, saner, more organized form of Lagos if am allowed to say so. Cheers to everyone and congrats to those traveling. I really enjoy Ur stories. Nigerians u guys rock.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Smmiles: 10:10am On Dec 22, 2019
Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Smmiles: 10:16am On Dec 22, 2019
Thank you.

Hello @Smmiles!

With the work experience profile you have stated below, you are good to go to.

Very acceptable to combine NOCs, once you have 1year or more of continuous work experience in your Primary NOC, which you do.

Claim your 3 or more years and dive into the pool ASAP.

I wish you the very best.

[/quote]

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.