Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,572 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (247) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1328969 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by achmed1(m): 6:17pm On Dec 26, 2019
Trying to decide whether to go for clb 10 and gain 3 extra points to 469...or just wait it out till February ending before spending 75k
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Liispa(f): 6:18pm On Dec 26, 2019
odimbannamdi:

This absolutely helps. I love how you explained it to me in such an easy manner. I totally understand.

With this selction model, one has to strive to increase his CRS score. I can just imagine how stiff the competition is.

It is well.

Thanks sis. I appreciate

I'm glad to hear that
That's the thing now, because its getting a bit tough. Wishing you all the best.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by hotmomma(f): 6:19pm On Dec 26, 2019
Scandinavian02:

Inform CIC that you have been refused visa and put this story in an LOE.

Thanks a lot for your response.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Mrsc22: 6:33pm On Dec 26, 2019
Wait it. 466 is a good score. Hopefully crs points will go lower in the new year.

achmed1:
Trying to decide whether to go for clb 10 and gain 3 extra points to 469...or just wait it out till February ending before spending 75k

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by carissaa(f): 6:36pm On Dec 26, 2019
achmed1:
I think you should wait.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Scandinavian02: 6:37pm On Dec 26, 2019
tolfa:
A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES BEGIN WITH A STEP…
ITA – 12/06/19
AOR- 25/06/19
BIL- 25/07/19
MEP 1- 25/07/19
Biometrics – 05/08/19
GU1- 05/08/19
GU2- 07/08/19
MEP 2- 16/09/19
GU3- 17/09/19
ADR(for RPRF) – 18/11/19 (submitted same day)
ADR changed to NA – 02/12/19
PPR – 02/12/19
VO- Ottawa
Family of 2
COPR: 23/12/19
NOC – 2212(primary) and 4031 (secondary) ECA: WES was used for the evaluation in 2018.

Congrats once again to your family. Go and prosper in our new country.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Betapikin01: 6:50pm On Dec 26, 2019
Good evening my ancestor, elders and seniors.
Please I have some questions bothering me especially with regards to the NOC

1.) I did my one year industrial placement from 2011 to 2012 that's like 8years ago can it count as work experience during my registration (NOC 2282) considering the time frame.

2.) During my Nysc, I was a lecturer in a college of Agriculture. And it's normally a 1yr thing. Thinking of using (NOC level 4021) but I don't know if it's possible.

3.) I am a beneficiary of the FG N-power program and has been teaching in a secondary school for like a year now. Does it count (NOC 4031).

Local man needs serious advice on the way forward.

Regards
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Ibukune(m): 6:55pm On Dec 26, 2019
Mrsc22:

Pm me

I just did
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Toshine2: 7:17pm On Dec 26, 2019
Thank you. I will however wish to talk to you if you dont mind.

quote author=Cryptomania post=85232221]1. You only need reference letter from where she worked for 6 years. Other work experiences can be addes to personal history. Only job you're claiming points for go to your work history.

2. For second degree or certificate, it's allowed to work and study. [/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Cryptomania: 7:31pm On Dec 26, 2019
Shoot me a PM
Toshine2:
Thank you. I will however wish to talk to you if you dont mind.

quote author=Cryptomania post=85232221]1. You only need reference letter from where she worked for 6 years. Other work experiences can be addes to personal history. Only job you're claiming points for go to your work history.

2. For second degree or certificate, it's allowed to work and study.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Mrsc22: 7:38pm On Dec 26, 2019
IT doesnt count as years of experience. It should be post graduate. You can use from NYSC.

Betapikin01:
Good evening my ancestor, elders and seniors.
Please I have some questions bothering me especially with regards to the NOC

1.) I did my one year industrial placement from 2011 to 2012 that's like 8years ago can it count as work experience during my registration (NOC 2282) considering the time frame.

2.) During my Nysc, I was a lecturer in a college of Agriculture. And it's normally a 1yr thing. Thinking of using (NOC level 4021) but I don't know if it's possible.

3.) I am a beneficiary of the FG N-power program and has been teaching in a secondary school for like a year now. Does it count (NOC 4031).

Local man needs serious advice on the way forward.

Regards
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Eraytee: 7:49pm On Dec 26, 2019
Chai it’s quite painful but you are closer to ITA than you think. Wait it out, it will end in praise.

achmed1:

It's been annoying wait for me. Entering the pool with 471 only to lose 5 points in November due to age...and now endless wait.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by SirKastic(m): 10:07pm On Dec 26, 2019
Silent reader PPR alert *Tearssssss shirt* for special effect!!

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Bekecons: 10:27pm On Dec 26, 2019
POF no be easyoooo. Trying to gather some myself.
magd:
Thanks for the encouragement, those words means alot at this point pof is showing me pepper. All the best to you and your family. Merry Christmas
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Bekecons: 10:33pm On Dec 26, 2019
Just relax,they are working on it and would get back to you when done.Unfortunately,their system does not allow you to contact them during the process.
REDBULL1:
Merry Christmas guys.

Please I have an issue with IQAS. My profile shows application received on August 27, 2019. Nothing else since then.

Who has experienced something similar. Kindly assist. Cos I just don't gerrit
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Mrsc22: 10:34pm On Dec 26, 2019
Congrats!!! What a beautiful way to celebrate Christmas and end the year! May Canada Favour you!

SirKastic:
Silent reader PPR alert *Tearssssss shirt* for special effect!!

Decision to travel - Since I was old enough and realised our leaders will not allow Nigeria harness her full potential.

Season greetings to you all!!

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by odimbannamdi(m): 10:34pm On Dec 26, 2019
To our Supply Chain and Procurement professionals in the house, how does having the MCIPS certification positively affect one's application for this programme?

I am presently on L4 (Diploma) and, from what i gathered, it equates to a first year in the University, and there are 3 levels in all. I intend to finish all levels within the next 18 months.

Will this be accounted for as a second degree and boost my CRS score?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by canadaman18: 10:49pm On Dec 26, 2019
achmed1:

I’ll advice to be a bit patient . There’s a strong possibility of back to back draw at the end of january , if it doesn’t happen and or scores are 473+ then you can explore ways of increasing scores

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by lightedpath(f): 10:55pm On Dec 26, 2019
dizzynet:

Please can you send me this contact as well . I messaged you . Thanks
I didn't get your message. You may have to send again
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ednut1(m): 11:06pm On Dec 26, 2019
achmed1:
my mind says try to max it. But my heart says wait. Nova scotia(free) and ontario(1500 CAD) PNP dey for you next year if scores dont drop.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by yemblaze(f): 11:07pm On Dec 26, 2019
�ATTENTION EVERYONE!�

As of 2020, IELTS will no longer be the same as it is now. In other words, IELTS is making a few minor changes in the Listening test. What we usually call "section" in the Listening test will be replaced by the word "part" in each (i.e. Parts 1, 2, 3, 4).

To find out more information, take a look at the picture above☝️

@intensiveIELTS_8

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by abdulslutsky(m): 11:11pm On Dec 26, 2019
ednut1:
my mind says try to max it. But my heart says wait. Nova scotia(free) and ontario(1500 CAD) PNP dey for you next year if scores dont drop.

My man, been a long while.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by aremso(m): 11:26pm On Dec 26, 2019
yemblaze:
�ATTENTION EVERYONE!�

As of 2020, IELTS will no longer be the same as it is now. In other words, IELTS is making a few minor changes in the Listening test. What we usually call "section" in the Listening test will be replaced by the word "part" in each (i.e. Parts 1, 2, 3, 4).

To find out more information, take a look at the picture above☝️

@intensiveIELTS_8

many thanks for this timely info
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by SirKastic(m): 11:32pm On Dec 26, 2019
Mrsc22:
Congrats!!! What a beautiful way to celebrate Christmas and end the year! May Canada Favour you!

Thankss!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by pointmarshal: 1:27am On Dec 27, 2019
Hello house,

I have got an ITA and I have some concerns about my proof of funds. I actually have a lot more than required but the funds are largely from my scholarship which is paid in lump-sum annually. I have had the required amount for about 3 months now. Do you think this is going to be a problem?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Eraytee: 3:52am On Dec 27, 2019
In order to save you the hassles of explaining the source of that fund, transfer your POF to one of your parents, let them send it to a different account you have different from the initial one you transferred from (am assuming you have more than one acc). Do a gift deed of this amount and invest in either TB, fix deposit etc. this would solve your issue easily. Attached transfer receipts, gift deed, investment certificate and letter on non-indebtedness from your bank. You’ll be ok.

pointmarshal:
Hello house,

I have got an ITA and I have some concerns about my proof of funds. I actually have a lot more than required but the funds are largely from my scholarship which is paid in lump-sum annually. I have had the required amount for about 3 months now. Do you think this is going to be a problem?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Lagoscooldude: 4:01am On Dec 27, 2019
Hello beautiful people,

Happy holidays. Myself and my wife are planning to commence or Canada immigration come 2020 and I would like to know what our chances are like.

Me: 30 years (31st birthday in June 2020), 5 years work experience. M.sc

My wife: 28 (29th birthday in may 2020) 3 years experience as a freelance researcher/writer, completing PhD by July 2020.

Other useful tips will be appreciated as well. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Eraytee: 4:17am On Dec 27, 2019
Any of you can be the PA, you guys should write ielts 1st and whoever ace it better could actually be the PA. Page 1 is your second bible for now. Detailed information about your journey seats there. All the best.

Lagoscooldude:
Hello beautiful people,

Happy holidays. Myself and my wife are planning to commence or Canada immigration come 2020 and I would like to know what our chances are like.

My wife: 28 (29th birthday in may 2020) 3 years experience as a freelance researcher/writer, completing PhD by July 2020.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Beyy: 6:01am On Dec 27, 2019
Beyy:
Hello Guys! Compliments of the season to y’all. Please I have a question with regards to POF for express entry.
1. I received 8k USD in September 2019. This money is actually mine. I sent about 9K USD back to Nigeria sometime in 2018 to save. I intend to use this money as part of my POF for express entry. Please how can I prove to the visa officer that this money is mine? Since from September 2019 to now is not up to six months. Will an LOE do? Assuming I also attach my bank statements showing the money sent in 2018 and then returned in September 2019 by the same person who I sent it to.
I’ll appreciate your advice please.
Thanks

Guys please I need help with this question. Please someone should kindly advice. Thanks in advance
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by REDBULL1(m): 6:07am On Dec 27, 2019
Bekecons:
Just relax,they are working on it and would get back to you when done.Unfortunately,their system does not allow you to contact them during the process.

Thank you brother.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Mrsc22: 6:31am On Dec 27, 2019
See combo nah!

You both are good to go as PA. You can start by verifying your MSC and hers.

Then write Ielts. The person with the best score will then be PA.

Start immediately with your result verification as that can take a while.

Lagoscooldude:
Hello beautiful people,

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.