Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (265) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1328834 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Mummydd: 4:10am On Jan 03, 2020
Goodday everyone.
I have already created my Express entry profile with my spouse accompanying, but I want to remove him since he's not yet interested in migrating and removing him will also boost my scores and likely get me an ITA. Pls how do I update this on my EE profile? I have tried to do so severally and haven't been able to. Kindly assist my gurus
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Eraytee: 5:08am On Jan 03, 2020
When you login

1. Click “check full application status
2. At the right corner you will see “View your profile “ click this.
3. The page that comes after doing the above (2). You will see “modify family information

Do what you have to do and submit. I hope this helps.

Mummydd:
Goodday everyone.
I have already created my Express entry profile with my spouse accompanying, but I want to remove him since he's not yet interested in migrating and removing him will also boost my scores and likely get me an ITA. Pls how do I update this on my EE profile? I have tried to do so severally and haven't been able to. Kindly assist my gurus

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Stencil: 5:26am On Jan 03, 2020
Apply single and marry her post AOR. Your CRS score would be unaffected.

WiseYoungMan:
Gurus in the house, please i have a question.

I have a girlfriend i intend to get married to within this year, presently i'm in the pool with a score of 478, i tried to re-calculate my score as "married" and i got a score of 451, considering that she hasn't done ECA or IELTS.

My question is this, when is the best time to add her to my application? We don't want to go through the stress of ECA and IELTS for her.
Considering the score factor, can i safely add her Post AOR or Post PPR?

Thanks.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Dhimmy: 7:47am On Jan 03, 2020
_
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Mummydd: 7:54am On Jan 03, 2020
Eraytee:
When you login

1. Click “check full application status
2. At the right corner you will see “View your profile “ click this.
3. The page that comes after doing the above (2). You will see “modify family information

Do what you have to do and submit. I hope this helps.

Thanks but I couldn't see any modify family information button. The only option was to edit where it said, 'is this person accompanying you to Canada'? And that one sef no gree click cos it's locked. I am considering deleting the profile and recreating another one, or is there any other option left? Anyone with relevant experience biko comment��
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Eraytee: 8:06am On Jan 03, 2020
No you cant edit from there, see attached SC, when you get to stage 3, you will see this. that is where you'll make the change.

Mummydd:

Thanks but I couldn't see any modify family information button. The only option was to edit where it said, 'is this person accompanying you to Canada'? And that one sef no gree click cos it's locked. I am considering deleting the profile and recreating another one, or is there any other option left? Anyone with relevant experience biko comment��

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by eduevolutionnow(m): 8:25am On Jan 03, 2020
eduevolutionnow:

Reminder about this. Thanks!!
Hello Guys is there anywhere i can get the IELTS materials?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Eraytee: 8:30am On Jan 03, 2020
send me PM

eduevolutionnow:

Hello Guys is there anywhere i can get the IELTS materials?

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Usernamename: 8:52am On Jan 03, 2020
Good morning house, please has anyone used NYSC for work experience? Please what documents did you use to prove that one worked at the company ? Please any help Is needed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Shammak(m): 8:55am On Jan 03, 2020
Good morning fam.

I appreciate everyone for their contributions on this platform. This is my first time on this thread, I have a question and I would appreciate your help. However, if this is not the right place to ask, kindly point me to the right direction (I have asked the same question on tourist and student visa thread though).

Last year in July, I was in Canada on a temporary resident visa (visitor) for a research internship. The research internship was for a month. This year, I got a scholarship from the Québec Government to undergo a research internship for 4 months from May/June.

However, I am confused on which visa to apply for. While I was reading the requirements on canada.ca of all the temporary residence visas (visit, study and work permit), I stumbled on a line which got me confused "who has not worked in Canada under this exemption in the last 12 months" (I attached a screenshot of the page). Here is the link to the page

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/work-canada/permit/temporary/need-work-permit-work.html

I worked as a research intern (with a $1000 scholarship from my supervisor) from July 15 to August 9, 2019. Now, I plan to go again as a research intern who would get stipends from the Québec Government for 4 months (within the said 12 months). In this case, which of the temporary resident visas is best for me?

NB. The research internship will be at a University in Québec and I applied/will apply for the visa from Vienna, Austria.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Esomimi: 9:43am On Jan 03, 2020
Request to speak with your account officer.There is an approval he/she needs to get from the legal department of the bank to issue you a reference letter in a format that is different from the Bank's standard.
Venom104:
Access bank is refusing to issue a Bank reference letter on my savings account. Please how do I go around this? Any ideas? Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Owojuyi(f): 9:51am On Jan 03, 2020
Good morning my fellow Canadians,

I have applied for ECA, can i go ahead with writing IELTS and applying for EE, or do i have to wait for the result of ECA before application?

P.S. i am new here.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by gabby18: 10:02am On Jan 03, 2020
Itzpearlz:

If you had the previous POF limit on your profile, you can update without it affecting your ITA chances.

Hello Itzpearl concerning this POF update, I'm already in the EE pool yet to receive ITA (family of 3) while creating my profile I dint see any part that requires inputting the amount of funds I have.

Please where exactly in your profile is this amount supposed to be stated
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by amaya21: 10:12am On Jan 03, 2020
No need to wait. You can register and write the exam.

Owojuyi:

I have applied for ECA, can i go ahead with writing IELTS and applying for EE, or do i have to wait for the result of ECA before application?

P.S. i am new here.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Kentz3: 10:22am On Jan 03, 2020
Good day my nairaland family, please can I get a point to my CRS point through my sister's husband junior brother who is a PR holder in Canada?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by dayoune111: 10:29am On Jan 03, 2020
Pls, am very confused about my Neco certificate. Am processing Canada work visa. And I have only Neco statement of result issued by my school. Pls can I use my Neco statement of result or my Original Neco Certificate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Alosezele: 10:37am On Jan 03, 2020
Happy new year guys.
Pls I have some questions regarding creating an express entry profile
1. Does adding your spouse work experience add any additional point to your crs score?
2. In my job education history, do I add all my education qualifications or only my highest earned degree?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by slydog(m): 10:43am On Jan 03, 2020
dexla:
Proof of funds has just been increased

Pls where on my cic profile can I update my POF?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Mrsc22: 10:51am On Jan 03, 2020
Please go ahead with IELTS. Then when ECA and Ielts is gotten you can apply for EE.

Owojuyi:

P.S. i am new here.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Mrsc22: 10:54am On Jan 03, 2020
No you cant get points for EE but you can get for PNP. EE is direct sibling or parents.

Kentz3:
Good day my nairaland family, please can I get a point to my CRS point through my sister's husband junior brother who is a PR holder in Canada?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Itzpearlz: 11:06am On Jan 03, 2020
gabby18:

Hello Itzpearl concerning this POF update, I'm already in the EE pool yet to receive ITA (family of 3) and while creating my profile I dint see any part that requires inputting the amount of funds I have.

Please where exactly in your profile is this amount supposed to be stated
Thanks

Under View the applications you submitted,
Click Check full application status.

Go to VIEW YOUR PROFILE,
On PERSONAL INFORMATION, click Update form.
Then select FAMILY,
You'd see two questions: One asking how many family members you're coming with, and the Second asking how much you're coming with.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Eraytee: 11:19am On Jan 03, 2020
you cant edit from there its locked in, check the screenshot i posted above. modify family information is where the change can be made.

Itzpearlz:

Go to VIEW YOUR PROFILE,
Then select FAMILY,
You'd see two questions: One asking how many family members you're coming with, and the Second asking how much you're coming with.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Itzpearlz: 11:35am On Jan 03, 2020
Eraytee:
you cant edit from there its locked in, check the screenshot i posted above. modify family information is where the change can be made.

Okay. I edited mine yesterday using those steps, it wasn't locked and the update was accepted.
Before responding to the OP too, I tried same steps and it opened for editing.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Onyinyeuc: 11:45am On Jan 03, 2020
Please dear,

Can you send me information on how to apply for federal express entry for Canada.
Mummydd:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Onyinyeuc: 11:46am On Jan 03, 2020
Hello dear,

Can you send me information on how to apply for federal express entry for Canada.
Please contact with onyinyemelukamuc@gmail.com.

Onyinyeuc:
Please dear,

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by jjohndoe83: 12:06pm On Jan 03, 2020
People come to a public forum and address people they don't know saying "Hello dear" undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by dayoune111: 12:07pm On Jan 03, 2020
Pls, am very confused about my Neco certificate. Am processing Canada work visa. And I have only Neco statement of result issued by my school. Pls can I use my Neco statement of result or my Original Neco Certificate. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by SunshineD1: 12:26pm On Jan 03, 2020
kiari:

you can't use your cousin. only your sibling, or your spouse's siblings. that's all...

I know of someone expecting PPR that went through the family route. He and relative don't have same parents, neither do they have same surname. The only common link is that the intending PR's mother and the Canadian PR's father are siblings, having same parents. The PR was able to supply needed supportive documents and he was nominated under PNP. He also got added 600 points
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Eraytee: 12:30pm On Jan 03, 2020
Ok then, many updates have occurred since I created my profile, all good that you were able to do it..... that's the most important thing grin

Itzpearlz:

Okay. I edited mine yesterday using those steps, it wasn't locked and the update was accepted.
Before responding to the OP too, I tried same steps and it opened for editing.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 03, 2020
Everything you need is on page 1.

Onyinyeuc:
Please dear,

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by abiriba: 12:35pm On Jan 03, 2020
Hello House,
I am creating my EE profile but I need help with the work history where I chose self employed doing supplies of goods to my customers both in thier offices and in their homes.Which NOC matches this?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by gabby18: 1:05pm On Jan 03, 2020
Itzpearlz:

Go to VIEW YOUR PROFILE,
Then select FAMILY,

Whaooooooo...thanks a lot..God bless

(1) (2) (3) ... (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.