Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,985 members, 7,799,363 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (274) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1324616 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by toluh(f): 11:59am On Jan 06, 2020
Please, help.

toluh:
Hello Everyone.
Please, I want to confirm if siblings can apply as a family, Or each person will have to apply separately?
Can a sister be the primary applicant for her other sisters?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Silversurfer1: 12:00pm On Jan 06, 2020
toluh:
Please, help.

You must apply separately

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by nneteb(f): 12:04pm On Jan 06, 2020
About to Please can i chat with you via whatsapp?
Upton:

Yes please. Hope you have evaluated your degree?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 06, 2020
toluh:
Please, help.

husband wife and kids or single person. No siblings

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by elreyno: 12:42pm On Jan 06, 2020
carissaa:

Hmmmn
1. You need a reference document that includes your job description (see page 1 for more details on a job reference) and the document must state that your work is remote i.e. you've been doing it from diaspora.
2. Check the CIC page but I believe the work must be paid work. However I may be wrong so check the CIC immigration pages
3. See page 1 for more details on a cash certificate.

Thanks alot I will check page 1 to gather further information. Please can you help me with the exact links on the CIC immigration page or pages, ABEG!!!!!

In regard to payment, since it's a family business I don't have payment slips to tender. Is it possible to receive a one-off payment for my years of service?

What other ways can I use to prove the issue of payment slips apart from a bank statement or a cash certificate?

And in case you get more information abeg please share with me.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by toluh(f): 12:49pm On Jan 06, 2020
Thank you.

Silversurfer1:

You must apply separately
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by toluh(f): 12:49pm On Jan 06, 2020
Thank you.

Kekereekun123:
husband wife and kids or single person. No siblings
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Vee2k: 1:10pm On Jan 06, 2020
Hi good afternoon, Please how can i join the Dec AOR whatsapp group?
carissaa:

Yes. There's December and January AOR groups
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Horlaidey007: 1:10pm On Jan 06, 2020
Mamaroon:

Oga Bekes, abeg no stress madam and no allow this your beautiful TEF result waste o!

With 467, you can still get ITA if she attempts IELTS even without studying and gets LRWS 6666. This translates to CLB 7 and adds an extra 12 points to you. Just book for her and coax her to write it...buy flowers, do the shopping and cooking for that IELTS weekend and any other thing you know she will appreciate.

If she does it before Feb, you can be at 479, otherwise 474 after birthday too is not bad.

We wives are easier to convince.

All the best sir!

Well said...

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Pweezy(m): 1:13pm On Jan 06, 2020
Pls who can help with IELTS materials
Im writing by the end of january.
Pls assist send to my email

Uwemzy@gmail.com
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by kiari: 1:29pm On Jan 06, 2020
Pweezy:

Uwemzy@gmail.com
kindly go to page one for ielts materials.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by intrinsicniyi(m): 1:36pm On Jan 06, 2020
@carissaa, hope you're not forgetting the addition to January AOR group. I replied your mail yesterday but no response yet. smiley
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jan 06, 2020
elreyno:
[/b]

Thanks alot I will check page 1 to gather further information. Please can you help me with the exact links on the CIC immigration page or pages, ABEG!!!!!

In regard to payment, since it's a family business I don't have payment slips to tender. Is it possible to receive a one-off payment for my years of service?

What other ways can I use to prove the issue of payment slips apart from a bank statement or a cash certificate?

And in case you get more information abeg please share with me.
if you were not paid then its not eligible for ee. Dont find wahala your self by risking rejection or extra scrutiny.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Chukwuemekatehi(m): 1:50pm On Jan 06, 2020
Send me a DM
Pweezy:

Uwemzy@gmail.com
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Vicolak: 2:16pm On Jan 06, 2020
Congrats
Enonymous:
Interview Proper

Biological mother was called in. She was quizzed on why she abandoned her daughter. Asked questions about her new husband, and why he wouldn’t take this child in. Then other general questions about the child.
I’m adding this here to help us understand that the wait time can be invested into something profitable. Don’t just sulk.

The End!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by sesay: 2:41pm On Jan 06, 2020
I have been expecting my evaluation report from ICES. This is the email I got from them last. [b]Thank you for your email. We are pleased to advise you that your report was completed and mailed to you on November 25. Please allow more time for delivery if you haven’t received it already. Based on our experience, international mail can take 2-8 weeks. It has now been almost 6 weeks. Should I still wait or go to the nearest post office as advised by neighbour? Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by wisdom77: 2:44pm On Jan 06, 2020
sesay:
I have been expecting my evaluation report from ICES. This is the email I got from them last. [b]Thank you for your email. We are pleased to advise you that your report was completed and mailed to you on November 25. Please allow more time for delivery if you haven’t received it already. Based on our experience, international mail can take 2-8 weeks. It has now been almost 6 weeks. Should I still wait or go to the nearest post office as advised by neighbour? Thank you.

Contact them after 8weeks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Arlanda: 2:45pm On Jan 06, 2020
Chukwuemekatehi:
Send me a DM

Please I need IELTS material as well

ogisoidu@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by PRFirstlady: 2:56pm On Jan 06, 2020
Silversurfer1:

I'm guessing you put drivers license as your means of identification? If you did, change it to passport. You don't need a UK drivers license number to complete the form

Ok thank you, I resolved it.

Kindly help with the first question as regards been specific with a province or choose all provinces when filling EE form.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Ophyl: 3:28pm On Jan 06, 2020
Hi all,
I have been reading and following up.
I just want to start processing.
Please what is the first thing I need to do.
I have a Higher National Diploma.

Please I need answers.

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by blazetitov: 3:32pm On Jan 06, 2020
sesay:

They sent mine June 26th, i got October 28 because it was sent through regular mail. When NIPOST brought, it was in tatters. I had to pay for an additional report and courier which i got within a week so i can go into the pool.

If you have money, you can pay to be sent via courier. If not, wait. But have it in mind, you can only get it when you get it.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by rozeybid: 3:35pm On Jan 06, 2020
Arlanda:

Please I need IELTS material as well

ogisoidu@gmail.com
Pls can you forward it to my mail too
rosemarybidemi40@gmail.com
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Thecannylady(f): 3:41pm On Jan 06, 2020
sesay:

Please how long did your evaluation with ICES take? My brother is thinking of using ICES too.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Thecannylady(f): 3:42pm On Jan 06, 2020
blazetitov:

They sent mine June 26th, i got October 28 because it was sent through regular mail. When NIPOST brought, it was in tatters. I had to pay for an additional report and courier which i got within a week so i can go into the pool.

If you have money, you can pay to be sent via courier. If not, wait. But have it in mind, you can only get it when you get it.

Cheers.

How long did your evaluation take please?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by adeptonlin(m): 3:45pm On Jan 06, 2020
As per PCC, I did my PCC in the month of March 2019 with the hope of getting ITA soon and got expired May 2019.
Upon renewal, the officer signed on the thumb pages of the previous PCC and stamped reflecting a new date in Dec 2019. But the original certificate is showing the new date of Dec. The officer said I shouldn't worry that it will be accepted.
Am I good to go?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by sesay: 3:46pm On Jan 06, 2020
Thecannylady:

How long did your evaluation take please?

20weeks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Pwinkle1(f): 3:49pm On Jan 06, 2020
PRFirstlady:

Ok thank you, I resolved it.

Kindly help with the first question as regards been specific with a province or choose all provinces when filling EE form.
It is totally up to you, if you have a particular province in mind then pick it.. if not you can select all.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ovy92(f): 4:01pm On Jan 06, 2020
Hello everyone, good afternoon, please i have an issue with the UK Police Report Certificate

I'm about to apply for my UK police report, I saw on their website that I must provide 1 document that shows my Name and my Current Address within the last 12 Months

The site mentioned (Drivers License) but I don't drive so I don't have 1, the website mentioned (ID Card) from my country, please do they mean International Passport? If yes it's only my name that's there, no my current address is visible.

They also mentioned (Immigration Document) , My IELTS and ICES Certificates have both my Name and my Current Address please can I use any of them? And submit it for proof of Address? For the UK police report Certificate?

I also have a (Land Document) which was dated January 11, 2019, it has my name and my current address, please can I use it as proof of Address for the UK Police Report? considering that in the next 5 days the document will be exactly 1 Year

Please i will appreciate your help and advise, thank you in advance
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Influential101: 4:09pm On Jan 06, 2020
adeptonlin:
As per PCC, I did my PCC in the month of March 2019 with the hope of getting ITA soon and got expired May 2019.
Upon renewal, the officer signed on the thumb pages of the previous PCC and stamped reflecting a new date in Dec 2019. But the original certificate is showing the new date of Dec. The officer said I shouldn't worry that it will be accepted.
Am I good to go?
Hmmmm, please get a new certificate.. wonder why you accepted to pay just for a stamp on the finger print pages when it's the certificate itself is the koko.. if the certificate is expired, I doubt if stamp on the finger print pages can prove anything.. some people don't even submit the finger print pages during application( to show you how not so important it's )

Please get a new PCC... You don't even need to go with the old one, just tell them you need PCC..all the best.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by MissyVee007: 4:14pm On Jan 06, 2020
If you don't have a licence, you can use a voters card or any other ID issued by the government. You can’t use a land or property deed, it’s not a valid proof of address as listed on their website.

If you can’t get ID, They also accept utility bills or a bank statement that has your address listed. That should be an easier option.

ovy92:
Hello everyone, good afternoon, please i have an issue with the UK Police Report Certificate

I'm about to apply for my UK police report, I saw on their website that I must provide 1 document that shows my Name and my Current Address within the last 12 Months

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by adeptonlin(m): 4:17pm On Jan 06, 2020
I was given a new certificate with recent date. It's just the former fingerprints page that was updated.
Influential101:
Hmmmm, please get a new certificate.. wonder why you accepted to pay just for a stamp on the finger print pages when it's the certificate itself is the koko.. if the certificate is expired, I doubt if stamp on the finger print pages can prove anything.. some people don't even submit the finger print pages during application( to show you how not so important it's )

Please get a new PCC... You don't even need to go with the old one, just tell them you need PCC..all the best.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Natalie27: 4:47pm On Jan 06, 2020
just get your bank statement if that has your current address. That's what i used.

[quote author=ovy92 post=85556796]Hello everyone, good afternoon, please i have an issue with the UK Police Report Certificate

(1) (2) (3) ... (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.