Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (282) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1329150 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by weirdarkhitekt(m): 6:28am On Jan 09, 2020
This is not right. That ielts should get him in the pool. check other inputs again
Fabguen:

Needs higher IELTS. Target 8 7 7 7 or higher. 8 in Listening.
Ashmark:
Asking for a friend

He keeps getting Not Eligible response

Single
2- Degree
IELTS- 7.5, 6.5, 6.5, 7.5

POF selected is 16000

Please assist what could be the error. He just want to enter the pool and write Ielts again

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by aremso(m): 6:33am On Jan 09, 2020
Canada’s first Express Entry draw of 2020 has issued 3,400 invitations to apply for Canadian permanent residence.

The minimum Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score required to receive an invitation in the January 8 draw was 473.

The Express Entry system is Canada’s primary source of skilled foreign workers. It was introduced in 2015 to manage the pool of candidates for three of Canada’s three federal high-skilled immigration programs — the Federal Skilled Worker Class, Federal Skilled Trades Class and Canadian Experience Class.

Eligible candidates for each program are issued a score under Express Entry’s Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS), which awards points for factors such as age, education, skilled work experience and proficiency in English or French.

While a job offer is not required in order to be eligible under the Express Entry system, the CRS does award additional points to candidates who have one.

A set number of the highest-scoring candidates are issued an invitation to apply for Canadian permanent residence (ITA) through regular draws from the pool, which typically take place every two weeks.

The Government of Canada has a processing standard of six months for permanent residence applications filed through the Express Entry system.

Find out if you are eligible to enter the Express Entry pool

Canada has higher admissions targets for 2020 and 2021 for the various programs managed by the Express Entry system.

The target for new permanent resident admissions through the three federal high-skilled programs is slated to rise to 85,800 this year and 88,800 in 2021.

The target for Canada’s Provincial Nominee Program (PNP), a portion of which is also managed by the Express Entry system, is set to rise to 67,800 in 2020 and 71,300 in 2021.

Nine Canadian provinces and two territories have what are known as “enhanced” PNP streams that are linked to the Express Entry system.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by galibat(f): 6:39am On Jan 09, 2020
Thank you so much oh. ..God bless you......may we rejoice with you soon

Auroralights:

Congratulations!!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by galibat(f): 6:45am On Jan 09, 2020
Thank you so much.......May we rejoice with your family soon too

Austinbani:
Congrats.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by akinyele92: 7:19am On Jan 09, 2020
Hello guys good morning, please can anyone help me with an IELTS tutor who can take a private tutorial in Ibadan?
P.S: Not too expensive though
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by MumofTwins2017: 7:23am On Jan 09, 2020
It’s PPR!!!!!!!
Timeline.
IELTS: Dec 1 2018
Me as PA-LRSW 8.5, 8.5, 7, 7
Spouse - LRSW 8, 6.5, 8, 6.5 3rd attempt
ECA- IQAS, (6months) April 2019
Spouse : WES April 2019
ITA: 472 (July 24)
AOR: Sept 10 2019
ITA CRS : 472 (1 year NYSC Plus my self employed 2 years work experience to make it 3 years)
BIL: Sept 30
ADR : 19th December 2019 (Updated POF)
Family of 5
VO: Ottawa

NB: I used ‘we’ a lot because my husband was with me every step of the way. We always discussed and made decisions together.

The process of gathering documents was tedious so pardon me if I miss out some information because I may not remember entirely everything that transpired since 2018.

OUR STORY:

This Canada journey started in June 2018 when I wanted to do an MBA in UCW Vancouver. I got the admission with the help of a Nigerian Agent. The agent helped my brother in law in getting admission into a school in Germany also packaging his visa application and he got it so I guess that’s why we trusted him so much. Well, Canada isn’t Germany so I got the shock of my life when I got a denial. Infact it was after we submitted the visa application that I went on nairaland and realized we did not submit all the required documents. I started doubting I would get the Student Visa. Infact I got the denial in 3weeks. Like sharp sharp denial. The sad part of it was that we knew about Express Entry oo but when we asked the Agent, he shut it down immediately that only 1% of Nigerians get it. How naive we were. As they say every disappointment is indeed a blessing in disguise. After the Visa Refusal in October 2018, we started looking into Express Entry and by November 2018, we started the ECA Process.

ECA
We had started with Wes before I saw ‘Iphie’s posts’ on nairaland where she advised Lawyers to use IQAS especially if one doesn’t have Masters. So we also sent our documents to them and school. That’s how I ended up using both WES and IQAS. My hubby evaluated his Masters with WES alone. It was a stressful process getting law school to send my transcript to WES which made the time longer as we were hoping for two or more certificates. Thankfully IQAS came through after 6months.

IELTS
Wrote IELTS on Dec 1 2018, and I made it. Hubby wrote 3 times. I prepared a lot for the test because I had heard how difficult it could be. I didn’t even know the minimum score for Express Entry. I just wanted to smash all four modules. Writing and speaking was a bit of a challenge for me so I wasn’t surprised when I saw a 7 in both Modules. I used Baron and Ielts Liz to prepare.

WORK EXPERIENCE
Now this is where my ‘testimony’ lies brethren of Canada. I had read all the PPRs of persons who used the self employed route. But it wasn’t on all fours with mine because I owned a fully automated supermarket. When I started the business, I was still doing a bit of Law Practice. So from the onset, i made sure it was an incorporated Company, well staffed and well automated so I could run it on the side while practicing. Honestly, practice wasn’t bringing in the cash as much as the business so I stopped and focused on the supermarket.
When it was time to start the Express Entry Process, i read about all the requirements for the self employed route, but I was confused on how to get references from my customers. Yes there were regulars whom I could approach but it didn’t make sense that they would vouch that I was always there and prove 40hrs a week. I wasn’t ‘supplying’ to particular persons like most self employed people who got PPR. Just a normal supermarket where you pick your basket, shop and you’re cashed out, you get your receipt and you’re out the door. Only a handful knew me as the owner because I stayed in the inner office where I watched through the cameras. So Even if I was a Visa Officer, I would raise an eye brow that a customer would know my duties, how long I worked and what I earned. I contacted some seniors who got PPR through the self employed route and they sent me samples of their letters from Vendors and Customers (whom they supplied directly to on a contract basis). I also PMed @topsman, he adviced I write the letter myself. It may have been possible but it was a risk I wasn’t willing to take.
So I started by getting just one letter from my biggest Vendor. Infact his first Invoice reflected the date I started the business, so it seemed alright. He indicated when I started buying from him, my position in the company and my general duties as much as he knows. I submitted the letter and attached few invoices for 2 years.
The second letter was from my Accountant. He was the one who wrote a detailed reference letter indicating all my duties, working hours, my salary and how long I had been working (my husband suggested from the onset having a salary structure, instead of withdrawing money anyhow) it paid off. The accountant included how I had opened 2 more branches in 2 years just to prove that I was all hands on deck. We pinned the 3 shop locations on goggle map just in case they wanted to confirm anything out of the ordinary. It was written with my company’s letter head. I also submitted personal and company tax clearance certificates, (thank God I had been up to date) Certificate of Incorporation, memorandum and articles of association, a personal declaration stating I owned the business and how long I had been working just to boost the documents I had and finally company’s bank statement of account.

NYSC:
This one year should have been straight forward o since it was a legal department in a Parastatal but my madam at my PPA insisted I put the duties I actually performed which was more of a ‘paralegal’ than a Lawyer. No lawyer in the department actually goes to court. It was more of paperwork. So I had to chose NOC 4211 instead of 4112 for lawyers. Infact I was ready for a refusal based on this NOC because I didn’t see any Lawyer using 4211. But I could only match up my duties with 4211. I remember someone on nairaland asking about 4211 since he/she wasn’t going to court and giving any legal advice. I wanted to answer but who am I to say when I don’t even know if mine would work out. Am glad it worked out beautifully.
Secondly, our yeye Stream was from June to April but Certificate said April to April. Another wahala... because bank statement for both NYSC and PPA was showing 10months. My people, I printed both statements and did another personal declaration explaining I received cash the first two months. NB all the personal declarations were stamped in court. Just like an affidavit. My legal mind felt it would be stronger than an ordinary LOE. (Pardon me, Canada was a must o. We already had 2 visa refusals from Canada and France). Attached reference letter from PPA that said April to April. (Madam agreed to this one) and my NYSC Certificate to corroborate.

PCC
This was done at Louis Edet House Abuja (police Headquarters). It’s was very straight forward. We paid 10k each.

MEDICALS
Medicals was done at IOM Abuja. I had booked a week before ITA because I was sure we would get it. So we got there by 8am and finished by 12. Family of 5. I have a 5 year old and a set of twin boy and girl. These kids sang so much they had to attend to us sharp sharp even with the crowd. They were driving the nurses nuts..lol...

POF
We used our GTB joint account. Submitted letter from the bank in CIC format, Letter of indebtedness and the TBills Certificate. We had way over the minimum funds for a family of 5. Hence I was surprised to get an ADR for updated Proof of funds. I suspected it was because I didn’t submit bank statement of account.

THE WAIT
After evaluating all our documents, we decided to submit. AOR was Sept 10. I joined September AOR group through the link on Canada visa forum. Then September 30, got BIL. Found out my Visa Office was Ottawa on the 25th of October. I joined the Ottawa WhatsApp group through the link @ jjohndoe83 sent me. The group was amazing. Maybe because PPR was flying up and down. I can’t imagine what Accra Visa Office WhatsApp group would be like. May God grant them all their PPRs. Amen.
So by October, May AORers were getting PPR and that’s how it started coming down. I and @blissnenye had the same AOR on the group so when she got PPR I was overjoyed for her. ADR for Updated POF came and the letter said ‘in order to make a decision on your application’ .. I was happy and anxious at the same time. We sharply went to the bank got a new letter and printed bank statement of account and an LOE explaining how the funds have been moving from TBills to Mutual Funds. No declaration this time. It was a short letter with a table showing dates and the pages where it was reflected on the statement of account. I thought PPR would come after the Christmas holidays. It didn’t.
Thankfully my sister in law’s Trad was coming up in January so it was an opportunity to get my mind off the anxiety.
I kept checking my mail everyday sha hoping for something. The wedding was on the 6th and that Morning, I had lamented to my hubby . He kept saying calm down, it will come. Events of the day kept my hands off my phone till Tuesday when we returned back home. There was no network in the village sef so I couldn’t have gotten any mail.
3:45pm on Tuesday my younger daughter asked for my phone to see her pictures so I unlocked my phone for her and swiped to my picture folder. I wanted to click on the folder when my eye caught my email folder that showed I had like 6 new mails. I even thought it was daily POS transaction statements from the banks because I knew there were pending shop issues I had not attended to since we went to the village.
As I opened the mail folder, I saw the LOGO and Government of Canada. My people, the thought of visa refusal can be crazy so my eyes only decided to sift through the letter for either ‘Congratulations or we are sorry’, then I saw it.... I broke down in tears ... it was even dated 6th of January. It was sent since but because of Village network, I didn’t get it.

I am so thankful to God, my husband, my family, this group and every other group I learned from. It wasn’t a straight journey but we pulled through.
Page 1 and individual research is key.
Good luck to everyone in this journey.
May Canada Favor us all.

92 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Dinma27: 7:29am On Jan 09, 2020
Lansky:
Started from Part 5…now we’re PPR!

Me (PA): 22, PhD (Uni of Toronto) L: 9, R: 9, W: 9, S: 9
Wife: 22, PhD (Havard), L:9, R: 9, W: 9, S: 9
TEF Canada - L: 360, R: 300, W: 450 ,S: 450
Sibling in Canada
LMIA Job Offer secured
CRS: 645
ITA – Dec 19th
AOR – Dec 25th
PPR – Jan 1st
Passport Submission/COPR – Jan 2nd (home service aka VIP option)

I was about typing fake PR o until i saw the real story. Abi which kain perfect profile e for be?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by VenusEAGLE: 7:36am On Jan 09, 2020
galibat:

Happy for u
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Softness147: 9:19am On Jan 09, 2020
I wonder how Indians,Mexican and Philippines get IELTS easier than us.It's weird.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by concept4411(m): 9:20am On Jan 09, 2020
Hello friends, please advice

Gathered my POF with Accessbank (savings and gift deed)

Wanted investing treasury bills in access but too bureaucratic and time wasting. Transferred POF to sterling and did treasury bills there.

Submitted 6months account statements from access (showing POF buildup) , proof of transfer to sterling and treasury bills cert from Sterling. Also included were reference letters & non indebtedness from the two banks.

Treasury bills is matured now, and I decided to convert to dollar while awaiting PPR. Hence had to open new domiciliary account with access (original POF bank) and return funds there.

Now I'd like to ask,do I need to inform CIC of this new Dom ACC(with POF in dollar) or stay cool and wait probably PPR will come with previous info I submitted.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ghyrita: 9:20am On Jan 09, 2020
ghyrita:

hi I have been nominated by Nova Scotia.Please I will like to join any available whatsapp group..Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ovy92(f): 9:32am On Jan 09, 2020
Huge Congratulations Mama, this is fantastic news
MumofTwins2017:
God decided to make it a special way to start the year for us. The words I have always dreamed to type......
IT’S PPR GUYS!!!!!!

Timeline
IELTS: Dec 1
Me as PA-LRSW 8.5, 8.5, 7, 7
Spouse - LRSW 8, 6.5, 8, 6.5 3rd attempt
ECA- IQAS, (6months) April 2019
Spouse : WES April 2019
ITA: 472 (July 26)
AOR: Sept 10 2019
ADR : 19th December 2019 (updated POF) I didn’t submit Bank Statement of account initially hence the ADR.
Family of 5
VO: Ottawa

I will return with the full story later.
It truly ended in Praise.....

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 9:37am On Jan 09, 2020
galibat:

Amen and Amen!!! Thank you for the good wishes. I appreciate.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 09, 2020
[quote author=ghyrita post=85636555][/quote]
Wow! Congratulations ooo
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ghyrita: 9:49am On Jan 09, 2020
I was nominated from the express entry pool.was selected from the pool
Prisscindy:

Please was it from the pool you got nominated or you applied to them directly?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 09, 2020
MumofTwins2017:
It’s PPR!!!!!!!
Timeline.

NYSC:
This one year should have been straight forward o since it was a legal department in a Parastatal but my madam at my PPA insisted I put the duties I actually performed which was more of a ‘paralegal’ than a Lawyer. No lawyer in the department actually goes to court. It was more of paperwork. So I had to chose NOC 4211 instead of 4112 for lawyers. Infact I was ready for a refusal based on this NOC because I didn’t see any Lawyer using 4211. But I could only match up my duties with 4211. I remember someone on nairaland asking about 4211 since he/she wasn’t going to court and giving any legal advice. I wanted to answer but who am I to say when I don’t even know if mine would work out. Am glad it worked out beautifully.
First off I want to say that you are a very thorough person. I can feel it from your story.
Thank you so so much for sharing your PPR story. It has answered a lot of questions for me. I think I was the one who asked about using NOC 4211 since that's what my JD fits into, I have always been attached as a research and executive assistant for senior lawyers in all places where I have worked save for this current one so I mostly do the paperwork while they do the court appearances.
Thanks for unknowingly answering my questions. May Canada prosper you
and your family beyond your imagination.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ghyrita: 10:18am On Jan 09, 2020
Thanks
Auroralights:

Wow! Congratulations ooo
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Prisscindy(f): 10:23am On Jan 09, 2020
ghyrita:
I was selected from the pool

Okay, that's good. Was it recently and what was your crs score? I heard their pnp is free so I'm also interested.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by oyukuwife: 10:23am On Jan 09, 2020
please what is your noc code and your job title
ghyrita:
I was selected from the pool
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by MumofTwins2017: 10:29am On Jan 09, 2020
Aww thank you so much. Yes it was you. I had wanted to reply you but was afraid of misleading you. Am glad I answered your question this time.
As long as you are convinced that your duties are on all fours with the NOC, you are good to go. May God grant you your heart desires. All the best.

Auroralights:

First off I want to say that you are a very thorough person. I can feel it from your story.
Thank you so so much for sharing your PPR story. It has answered a lot of questions for me. I think I was the one who asked about using NOC 4211 since that's what my JD fits into, I have always been attached as a research and executive assistant for senior lawyers in all places where I have worked save for this current one so I mostly do the paperwork while they do the court appearances.
Thanks for unknowingly answering my questions. May Canada prosper you
and your family beyond your imagination.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by mia21: 10:58am On Jan 09, 2020
Thank you
allabs:

Hey bro,

Your message opened my eyes too, i made the same mistake. I ddnt add the middlename. So this is whay i did.

1. Login
2. Click on complete application
3. Click on modify family information and you should be able to edit the name.

I hope this helps
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by livelystone(f): 10:58am On Jan 09, 2020
Hello, good morning. Please i want to know if I can use the money I have in my microfinance bank account as POF. Or do i have transfer it to my commercial bank account.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Telemaduke83: 11:08am On Jan 09, 2020
Congratulations to everyone who got ITA+PPR.

Please house, I'm in a dilemma here.

I got ITA yesterday (through PNP nomination), but I'm not sure whether to accept it. This is because I edited my profile two days ago. I didn't want to claim points for my spouse's education anymore since we already got nomination and there's no ECA for it. Although, the new update was saved and transmitted, but my crs points did not reflect the new change (its still giving me points for spouse's education). Only for me to get ITA yesterday, making my profile locked for now.

should I:

1) go ahead and accept this ITA. If i do, how do I convince the Visa officer about not wanting points point for the education
2) decline the ITA and wait for the points new points to be updated in the profile

PS: please bear in mind that removal of 10 points for spouse's education leaves me with 953 crs points which is above the cutoff for this draw.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 09, 2020
pettyemi4:
congrats on your nomination. Are you on telegram? If yes DM your no.

[hi i have been nominated by Nova Scotia. Please I will like to join any available whatsapp group.Thank you]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Subalinga: 11:38am On Jan 09, 2020
Hello House,

POF was in the account at the point of submitting the document (cash), however, after doc submission, it was invested in TB.

will there be an issue, does CIC normally check to see if the funds is there? will i need to update CIC that funds has been converted to TBILLS?

pLEASE help to clarify.

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 09, 2020
MumofTwins2017:
Aww thank you so much. Yes it was you. I had wanted to reply you but was afraid of misleading you. Am glad I answered your question this time.
As long as you are convinced that your duties are on all fours with the NOC, you are good to go. May God grant you your heart desires. All the best.

You really did and I am still very grateful. I definitely understand your hesitation at the time. I will confidently choose 4211 now and get my reference letters to that effect. Thank you so much for all the good wishes and Amen to your prayers.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Haysamo: 11:49am On Jan 09, 2020
Why did you include her education in the first place, when she doesn't have ECA? Where did you see the ECA number you used? The truth is that you might not have gotten the provincial nomination if you didn't include her ECA in the first place because provincial nomination is NOC and point driven most time. I will advise you decline the ITA.

Telemaduke83:
Congratulations to everyone who got ITA+PPR.

Please house, I'm in a dilemma here.

I got ITA yesterday (through PNP nomination), but I'm not sure whether to accept it. This is because I edited my profile two days ago.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Vicolak: 11:54am On Jan 09, 2020
Congrats
jazzy:
Hi Guys! PPR Story: Timeline
Heard about the EE process long long long ago, bestie started processing hers in November 2017.
WES – January 2019, completed April 16th, 2019
1st IELTS (Academics) – LRWS – 8.5,7.5,7.5,8 (wanted to pursue a PHD In the US)
1st IELTS (GT) – LRWS – 8.5, 8.5,6.5,8 BC remark came back unchanged
2nd IELTS (GT) – LRWS – 8.5, 9,7,7
CRS – 459
ITA – May 1st
AOR – May 16th
NOC- 1122
Medical passed – June 25th, Biometrics done – June 28th
The wait…
GCMS request – August 15th
Ghost Update: November 19th
PPR Mail – November 20th
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ayo4eva: 11:56am On Jan 09, 2020
Ashmark:
Asking for a friend

Single
2- Degree

POF selected is 16000

Please assist what could be the error. He just want to enter the pool and write Ielts again

For his profile to be eligible, he has to score 67 points or higher from the six selection factors. Here is a direct link to check: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/federal-skilled-workers/six-selection-factors-federal-skilled-workers.html
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Haysamo: 11:56am On Jan 09, 2020
Kindly check that you have at least 67 points in the six selection factors. Its not just about minimum of 6666 in IELTS. With the profile below assuming you have max of 3yrs work experience. Your point will be 66. Kindly confirm please https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/federal-skilled-workers/six-selection-factors-federal-skilled-workers.html
Ashmark:
Asking for a friend

Single
2- Degree

POF selected is 16000

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Prisscindy(f): 12:02pm On Jan 09, 2020
Why are frivolous people wasting ITA spots now? While some are dying to get invitations due to age and other factors beyond their control, some are busy being jokers....*sighs*

12 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by tibayo1: 12:05pm On Jan 09, 2020
Hi, I sent you a PM.

blissnenye:
Hello people, my attention has been brought to a moniker that is impersonating me. Please kindly note that this moniker BlissNenyee is impersonating me. My moniker is not BlissNenyee but blissnenye. So people please be careful on who you are contacting. If you want to contact me directly, please click on my moniker above.

Thanks
Really I don't know why Nigerians are like this o.

(1) (2) (3) ... (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.