Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (320) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1328759 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Alexy2014: 9:44am On Jan 23, 2020
Good morning house, please do I have to send both my transcript and certificate to wes for evaluation?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by bankyh1905(m): 9:48am On Jan 23, 2020
Congratulations!!! Thank you for sharing your timeline. You score 5/10.
Go forth and prosper in our new home.

As for what to do the next as regards flight booking and others, you should join the follow the sister thread here. The landing experiences give great pointers. I would also advice that you follow my suggestion here. You will be glad you did. Cheers!

Maverick22:
It’s COPR peeps!!
Timeline:
ITA - july 10
PPR: December 23
COPR : January 22 (since i picked it up today ��‍♂️)

Now my watch has ended ��..
i wish you all speedy PPR and I’m open to suggestions/tips (things to do / buy before traveling) and flight / ticket tips ( as per someone with no travel history)
Shalom!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by KsMom: 10:06am On Jan 23, 2020
use your married name to open WES account
when you are requesting for the transcript, use the name from school. they will even ask when filling the application out.

Vivmezie:
Please i am a bit confused. I am married. Do i open a WES account with my new surname. The names on my credentials bears my maiden names. I hope the different surnames on WES account and credentials will not be an issue. Please can someone help me out?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by bankyh1905(m): 10:07am On Jan 23, 2020
Congratulations to you and your family. Thank you for sharing your story, you score 6/10 (timeline summary missing). I'm sure it'll encourage someone that the EE process is a DIY one and it was mostly designed that way. Go forth and prosper in our new home. Cheers!
NubianQueen87:

It's PPR!!!
For the unimaginable wealth of experience available here FOR FREE, thank you Nairaland.

It has ended in praise!!!

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by KsMom: 10:09am On Jan 23, 2020
you apply from your school to send your transcript to wes and you fax your certificate to them.
so at the end of the day, WES gets both your certificate and your transcript evaluated.

Alexy2014:
Good morning house, please do I have to send both my transcript and certificate to wes for evaluation?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Mstick: 10:20am On Jan 23, 2020
Hello house. Please I want to ask, if I already have my transcript can I send it to WES myself?! I collected my transcript a couple of years ago from my school.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by PreciousRuby(f): 10:29am On Jan 23, 2020
No please.
The transcript is supposed to be sent from the school in a sealed envelope.

Mstick:
Hello house. Please I want to ask, if I already have my transcript can I send it to WES myself?! I collected my transcript a couple of years ago from my school.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by b0y(m): 10:31am On Jan 23, 2020
Ebuncrown:

Hiya, yes I am using CES. Submitted my application already. It’s worth trying while we wait for IQAS and may be better than WES as per LLB evaluation

Hi Ebun,

From your post, i suppose uve been able to get your law school transcript from Abj. I would appreciate if we can discuss this via email as I have not been able to get by this.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Toshine2: 10:35am On Jan 23, 2020
Please, who knows how Manitoba PNP points is being assessed, i calculated my wife points using the criterial on their website and i got 460, please what are her chances
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by b0y(m): 10:36am On Jan 23, 2020
Klopp22:

Wow. I'm facing the same issue man.

I'm thinking of using CES, but it seems no one have used them.

Happy Birthday Man.

Thanks man. Sorry for the late response. I see that only Ebuncrown has taken the initiative to push for CES evaluation. She should be our consultant now smiley
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Alexy2014: 10:44am On Jan 23, 2020
KsMom:
you apply from your school to send your transcript to wes and you fax your certificate to them.
so at the end of the day, WES gets both your certificate and your transcript evaluated.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Liispa(f): 11:11am On Jan 23, 2020
Toshine2:
Please, who knows how Manitoba PNP points is being assessed, i calculated my wife points using the criterial on their website and i got 460, please what are her chances

I will advise you to check out the PNP thread for answers (link in Page 1)

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Mstick: 11:14am On Jan 23, 2020
Thanks!

Please I made a mistake in the dates of one of my certificates when registering for WES, how can I change it?

PreciousRuby:
No please.
The transcript is supposed to be sent from the school in a sealed envelope.

CC liispa
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Liispa(f): 11:24am On Jan 23, 2020
Mstick:
Thanks!

Please I made a mistake in the dates of one of my certificates when registering for WES, how can I change it?

What stage of the evaluation are you on? Contact them about your issue, they will respond.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by PanicButton: 11:29am On Jan 23, 2020
Hi Guys,

I solicit your understanding. I know this topic may have been treated before, but after going through a couple of post, I am yet to get a clear understanding. To avoid mistakes, please how does using fixed deposit as a proof of funds work. Going through the notary route may be a bit laborious thus my preference for the fixed deposit route. I have until the 8th of February to submit my application, and between now and the 1st, I want to start the process for POF. My Mum intends to transfer about 4M to one of my bank accounts, separate from my salary account (I'd be printing my six months bank statement to prove that I work and earn with my company). Do I go to the bank and request to fix the sum, get a letter from them confirming the fixed sum, and....what next afterwards, what am I omitting or what do you advice? Thanks in anticipation of your responses.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by chism440: 11:39am On Jan 23, 2020
hello house please I need your advice...I have Bsc. Agricultural economics and I used Noc 0631 -restaurants and food service management and I wrote same thing as my job title while filling the ee form ... my crs score is very low 338 now I want to know whether the Noc and job title are supposed to be the same then again which province do you think I can apply to? I have 7 years job experience
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by IRENEME: 11:51am On Jan 23, 2020
Canandahereicom:
For LASU transcript it's pretty straight forward,just go onto www.Lasu.edu.ng.
For followup pls call:Mr andrew 07061083538.hope this helps.....

Thank you so much @canadahereicom.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Mstick: 11:52am On Jan 23, 2020
I’ve not sent my documents yet, what platform can I contact them on.
Liispa:

What stage of the evaluation are you on? Contact them about your issue, they will respond.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Liispa(f): 11:55am On Jan 23, 2020
Mstick:
I’ve not sent my documents yet.

Go to their webiste
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Eraytee: 12:07pm On Jan 23, 2020
@Pwinkle1 congratulations to that long awaited ITA. May God grant you a speedy PPR.

We remain hopeful smiley

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Pwinkle1(f): 12:31pm On Jan 23, 2020
ifyjip:
Congratulations Pwinkle, which province did u apply? Can we chat I want to ask something if I ask here now they will redirect me bk to my room �
Hello, I sent you a DM.. we can talk! smiley

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Pwinkle1(f): 12:32pm On Jan 23, 2020
Eraytee:
@Pwinkle1 congratulations to that long awaited ITA. May God grant you a speedy PPR.

We remain hopeful smiley
Thank you so much!

May God grant your heart desires smiley

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by bumtoye11: 12:40pm On Jan 23, 2020
Hello good people
Please does anyone knrow any diploma course from noun or somewhere else that can be evaluated evaluated by WES? One that runs for not more than a year.

Has anyone here taken the BCES exam

My sister needs to take a course to boost her score
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by magd: 12:55pm On Jan 23, 2020
You have to get a gift deed to explain that huge sum. You can still fix your money but the gift deed can't be avoided.
PanicButton:
Hi Guys,

I solicit your understanding. I know this topic may have been treated before, but after going through a couple of post, I am yet to get a clear understanding. To avoid mistakes, please how does using fixed deposit as a proof of funds work. Going through the notary route may be a bit laborious thus my preference for the fixed deposit route. I have until the 8th of February to submit my application, and between now and the 1st, I want to start the process for POF. My Mum intends to transfer about 4M to one of my bank accounts, separate from my salary account (I'd be printing my six months bank statement to prove that I work and earn with my company). Do I go to the bank and request to fix the sum, get a letter from them confirming the fixed sum, and....what next afterwards, what am I omitting or what do you advice? Thanks in anticipation of your responses.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ayo4eva: 1:05pm On Jan 23, 2020
[quote author=Maverick22 post=86029639]It’s COPR peeps!!

Timeline:
IELTS:- march 24 2019
ECA :- started nov 2018 finished july 2019
CRS :- 481
ITA - july 10
APR :- aug 30
Single applicant
VO : OTTAWA (found out when i raised cse 2weeks or so before PPR)
PPR: December 23
COPR : January 22 (since i picked it up today ��‍♂️)

Congratulations....May you prosper in Cannyland

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by KsMom: 1:22pm On Jan 23, 2020
is it still in the school envelop sealed?

Mstick:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ayo4eva: 1:24pm On Jan 23, 2020
NubianQueen87:
You have times and seasons in Your hands, You called forth light out of darkness. You don't need a man to be the God you are, but You have chosen to call me Your own!

It's PPR!!!

For the unimaginable wealth of experience available here FOR FREE, thank you Nairaland.

It has ended in praise!!!

Glory be to God....Congratulations!!!!. May Canada favour you and your family.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Ogaboss01: 1:52pm On Jan 23, 2020
Please I need someone really good with schedule A to help me out. IRCC keeps seeing a gap. Whew!!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by KsMom: 1:54pm On Jan 23, 2020
How were you able to change your name without a court marriage certificate?

ifyjip:
I have o�

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by jancollins: 1:55pm On Jan 23, 2020
Kekereekun123:
scores drop in january, it will come down bla bla bla. time to look past EE and face pnp

I've always talked about people looking PNP way. Draws these days ain't smiling.
Enough Nigerians are landing Canada giving siblings 15 points.
You will agree with me that there are still some young brilliant chaps with Masters out there that are still unaware of this Canada Journey.

Guys restrategize ooh.

New Brunswich is going to Senegal nd Cote d'ivoire as well as Morocco for job fair. If you can speak and write French apply and book flight straight.

God bless our hustle IJN.
AMEN.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 23, 2020
Hello Canada family,
I am 26 years old quantity surveying graduate. I am working as sales agent in a bank. My take home salary is 60k.
I also have a savings of 1m. Do I stand any chance moving to Canada please? If yes. What's my best route please?
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Eraytee: 3:29pm On Jan 23, 2020
Yes you have a chance, but do help yourself and digest page 1, all you need is there.

papiforreal:
Hello Canada family,
I am 26 years old quantity surveying graduate. I am working as sales agent in a bank. My take home salary is 60k.
I also have a savings of 1m. Do I stand any chance moving to Canada please? If yes. What's my best route please?
Thanks

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.