Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1329113 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Bear007(m): 9:07am On Oct 20, 2019
@Lagbi1 Pls add me to the BCS WhatsApp group
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by 2019elections: 9:09am On Oct 20, 2019
Pls, what is the cost estimate on Canada express entry (ielts, medical and all)
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Justwiserr: 9:17am On Oct 20, 2019
oge966:

Thank you for your response.

I have checked and saw that I can use WES for evaluation of my degrees.

Would you advise I proceed with the evaluation now even when I have not written my Ielts exams?

I plan writing the Ielts exams in three months time and I don't want the delay associated with getting WES results to affect the entire process for me.

Thank you as I expect your feedback

WES evaluation takes 35 business days after receipt and verification of all documents. It is better you start now
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ednut1(m): 9:49am On Oct 20, 2019
2019elections:
its on page 1. Tho the costs have changed.
Ielts is now 73k/75k for mod and british council
Medicals 46k/ 35k iom and qlife.
Search the keyword cost on page 1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Pwinkle1(f): 10:13am On Oct 20, 2019
2019elections:

See image below - also refer to part one for more information/people’s personal stories.

Also, the cost of medicals have gone up now.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by rahman137(m): 10:21am On Oct 20, 2019
pyruvateluv:
Good day,

Please is gift deed from an aunt accepted, or it must be a blood relative?
Let the aunt transfer to your mum and let your mum Do the gift deed.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Supernatural198: 10:32am On Oct 20, 2019
Good day everyone,
Please I need help on this .... My husband brought up this take on relocating to Canada.

He has bsc in micro biology. And also an industrial plumber. am currently in school to round up in 2021. self employed(a fashion designer) we have 4children. Pls which category do we fall into.. I asked him to hold on so I can finish up with my program in school because all I have read here are people of bsc, master and PhD degrees... So pls my question is this
What is the first thing for us to do,can we start the process now or still hold on like I suggested to him. And what chances do we have?

Thanks for your responses.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by chanceux: 10:52am On Oct 20, 2019
Goodluck to all ITA hopefuls. May this week be the week for us all

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by kiari: 11:42am On Oct 20, 2019
rahman137:

Let the aunt transfer to your mum and let your mum Do the gift deed.
Wrong!!! Anyone can do a gift deed... just write on a plain sheet let her sign and you upload, read page 1 on gift deed format.

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ednut1(m): 12:00pm On Oct 20, 2019
kiari:

Wrong!!! Anyone can do a gift deed... just write on a plain sheet let her sign and you upload, read page 1 on gift deed format.
look at the below . Some visa officers can be funny. Cic with different rules. Tho the case below has been reopened

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by adeptonlin(m): 12:25pm On Oct 20, 2019
Hello house, my wife is the PA and I intend to use fixed deposit on my name as proof of fund. Can I write a letter that she have access to my account for the same migration purpose?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by AmNuhRegular(m): 12:33pm On Oct 20, 2019
FloraEC:

You want to leave me and run undecided.
I thought you're my fwnd cry

Lmaaao, Flora grin grin grin . I'm not going anywhere yet oo, I'm just considering my options for now.
I'm still very much here, I pin, I brekete cheesy
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by AmNuhRegular(m): 12:36pm On Oct 20, 2019
Iwinosified:

Spent about 950 for 2 ecas from pebc.
No need for cgpa just your bpharm and other requirements as seen on page 1.
Ignorantly paid for our first ielts from a company for 135k each angry with the help of this forum paid the 75k for 2nd ielts.
IOM fees for FAM 0f 3, 41k.*3.
PCC 9k for 2
Ppr/application fees for 3, 650k from gtb.
Start saving for your exams and study materials. God's grace to us all.

Thanks, Thanks!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by shygunXs(m): 12:42pm On Oct 20, 2019
kiari:

Please let the foolproof one be done. Transfer to relative/mum/dad and have them trf to you; and even notarize it.

Always choose an option that won't give you possible future issues. It's for your own good.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by kiari: 12:56pm On Oct 20, 2019
shygunXs:

Please let the foolproof one be done. Transfer to relative/mum/dad and have them trf to you; and even notarize it.

Always choose an option that won't give you possible future issues. It's for your own good.
I guess an aunt is a relative. Many people used gift deed and they did not notarize anything and they got their ppr with ease... A gift can come from anyone cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by SeunJacobs: 1:20pm On Oct 20, 2019
Hello people, pls i need info on how to migrate as an artisan and also how to get the technical certificate
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Trizadove: 1:49pm On Oct 20, 2019
Hello @Pwinkle1
I sent you a dm, I would like to know how you resolved your diploma transcript with OSU
Have you gotten it?
I'm in the same shoes as you are and I need help in getting my transcript.
Please respond as soon as you can
Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 2:02pm On Oct 20, 2019
Hey guys, I want to do mobile bank transfer for British council ielts exam. See screen shot below. When I try to continue it tells me no special character needed (I believe it’s for remark)

What do I do? Is there anybody that has faced this before?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Pwinkle1(f): 2:11pm On Oct 20, 2019
Trizadove:
Hello @Pwinkle1
I sent you a dm, I would like to know how you resolved your diploma transcript with OSU
Have you gotten it?
I'm in the same shoes as you are and I need help in getting my transcript.
Please respond as soon as you can
Thank you

Hello, I probably missed the dm, apologies.

I was actually asking for a friend, but nope the issue has not been resolved yet, as I didn’t get any response here. She is still working with the timeline she was given at the school. cry
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Jenolyfavour: 2:16pm On Oct 20, 2019
Hi, do you have an NOI?

I haven't gotten an NOI. I am interested in AIPP, but am yet to enter the pool. That is why am asking to know how it is done or if I can join the AIPP WhatsApp group.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Silversurfer1: 2:30pm On Oct 20, 2019
Supernatural198:
Good day everyone,
Please I need help on this .... My husband brought up this take on relocating to Canada.

He has bsc in micro biology. And also an industrial plumber. am currently in school to round up in 2021. self employed(a fashion designer) we have 4children

Thanks for your responses.

As has been said over and over again, you can check page one for all the information you've asked for. You must read the Immigration, Refugee and Citizenship Canada website for PR. People provide false or misleading information (most times innocently) and that can put you in a whole lot of trouble.

Seeing as your husband has a degree and work experience, he should be qualified to apply. The level of his degree and the number of years he's worked for will further determine if he will receive an ITA to apply.
If he's worked as a Plumber, I think that falls under Federal Skilled Trade and not Federal Skilled Workers, the latter of which most people apply for. You have to check the IRCC website to confirm. You have to check if plumbing is one of the careers that fall under whichever program you guys will apply for and the NOC number.
To start, he has to get an ECA (Educational Credential Report) for his degree and also has to sit the IELTS exam.
But make sure you determine his work and which program he falls under before starting. If you have any further questions, you can ask here.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Chriswazo(m): 2:42pm On Oct 20, 2019
Wow! LadyMarshall I specially congratulate u, mehn is not an easy feat.

U made me laugh with ur "plans B to Q were inside plan A", I can very well relate to majority ur experiences.

Staying abroad for studies with all the money invested and no paper to show looks stupid to me too.

I tap into ur blessings already and thank God for His kindness on u.

Honestly, Canada is very amazing with this their PR process, wetin men d see and hustle for pr for Germany here no really easy, Kai!
Men de by force learn language and cram IT and program codes, yet the road no too straight.

God go help us o, I swear. This life is not really easy o. Babies wey d carry for back no know the struggles o

Herzliche Willkommen in Canada

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by perma: 3:45pm On Oct 20, 2019
Congratulations to everyone on your PPRs...

Please anyone kind enough to send me IELTS Liz paid videos and any other materials will be writing my exams soon....

Email: permascent@gmail.com

Really appreciate.....Thank you!!!! Please!!!!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by lightedpath(f): 3:50pm On Oct 20, 2019
intrinsicniyi:
Hi all,
is it possible I get the ECA prior 11/11/2019 or it’ll be ready at exactly 11/11/2019. Really wanna enter the pool ASAP. �

got my report a week to the completion date given. So, it is possible...

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by gangapuli: 3:59pm On Oct 20, 2019
Hello house,greetings to all the gurus,Please can anyone tell me what i can use this WES summary below to claim in terms of number of certificates.

CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY

Diploma(two years)and Diploma(three years)and post-graduate certificate(one year).

Above is the summary i recieved,i evaluated my OND and HND.

1.How many certificates do i use this to claim.

2.Do i enter the OND and HND seperately or only the highest while filling ee profile.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Eraytee: 4:07pm On Oct 20, 2019
two or more certificate is what you will claim when filling your profile

gangapuli:
Hello house,greetings to all the gurus,Please can anyone tell me what i can use this WES summary below to claim in terms of number of certificates.

CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY

Diploma(two years)and Diploma(three years)and post-graduate certificate(one year).

Above is the summary i recieved,i evaluated my OND and HND.

1.How many certificates do i use this to claim.

2.Do i enter the OND and HND seperately or only the highest while filling ee profile.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by beamboh: 4:41pm On Oct 20, 2019
Please register with the name she has on her identification document or the name she's planning to use for the express entry application. I used my current surname when registering. You'll still provide her maiden name in the process so it's not an issue.
Guccigucci:
Hello house I have an issue

Please I want to evaluate credentials for my spouse with ICES but I don’t know if this is an issue, her credentials are in her maiden name, do I open my application with her maiden name or her present surname?

Thanks in advance
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Prettiepearlz(f): 4:45pm On Oct 20, 2019
Canada2020PR:

@ladymarshall @pwinkle1
Pls I have an ND and BSc. Does this make it 2 or more certificates for me ?
Yes please.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by beamboh: 5:04pm On Oct 20, 2019
I used etx-ng to send to ICES
Maxxyfruit:
Good evening, please does anyone know the quickest cost effective way to get and send transcript from Obafemi Awolowo University Ife to WES.
Please your help is needed urgently.
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Kindkim: 6:10pm On Oct 20, 2019
[quote author=SonsOfLiverpool
Hey guys, I want to do mobile bank transfer for British council ielts exam. See screen shot below. When I try to continue it tells me no special character needed (I believe it’s for remark)

What do I do? Is there anybody that has faced this before?

It's network issues from your bank. Give it some time and try again later.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by yemblaze(f): 6:14pm On Oct 20, 2019
Yes..that's what you should do

adeptonlin:
Hello house, my wife is the PA and I intend to use fixed deposit on my name as proof of fund. Can I write a letter that she have access to my account for the same migration purpose?

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.