Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (340) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1328736 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by olufemikayode: 5:00pm On Jan 31, 2020
Thank you so much emmatrack.

There is a particular place it asked if i had been denied temporary visa and the other one has a latter part that asked if i had been ordered to leave canada before.

I recall someone asked similar question and he was told to answer yes to one of the questions if he had been denied usa visa before.

Please which of this questions do I answer yes to?

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by obym321: 5:04pm On Jan 31, 2020
Hi everyone, abeg what is the cost of getting a Nigerian PCC ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by BBSBTrainings: 5:10pm On Jan 31, 2020
Hello Bro. Did you finally get your Results evaluated by WES? Cos i was following the thread last year before it was closed.

Startup00:
Good evening sir/ma,

I’m a 23 year old BSC public health graduate currently undergoing my NYSC(I will be done this August). I intend to write IELTS exam and later on apply for Canadian PR. Pls I’m in need of an online diploma course with a duration of 6months. I intend to use it to boost my points, I will be glad if I get suggestions from everyone here. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Thecannylady(f): 5:32pm On Jan 31, 2020
polyma:

Where at Ibadan? Is onsite reg allowed?

You have to register online. Just google IELTS registration British council.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Eraytee: 5:36pm On Jan 31, 2020
No fixed price, differs by location. you can get it as low as 3500-5000 in lag, visit page one for details or use the search bar to find inspector moshood's contact (alagbon police station Lagos). it had been shared here countless times.

obym321:
Hi everyone, abeg what is the cost of getting a Nigerian PCC ?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by plus7(m): 5:47pm On Jan 31, 2020
plus7:

@sesay

Hello sesay.
Thank for your reply the last time.

From your recent posts, I realized you used ICES for you ECA report......please I need some guidance based on your experience with them.

My wife has both RN and RM and we decided to use ICES because IQAS stopped receiving application.

We/she created her account online but got confused at a point, she was asked to attach some documents like academic records......what did u use? Transcript or your school issued diploma??
Also after attaching the documents online, did u still sent by courier?.

Kindly shed more light.

God bless you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Licious07(f): 5:51pm On Jan 31, 2020
Greetings All,pls is there anyone that is willing to swap medical appointment date with iom Abuja? I got a remedical request. IOM said the nearest available date is FEB 18th. I should be out of the country on this date. Anyone willing to swap for an earlier date will be HIGHLY appreciated. Thank you so much in anticipation. Family of 3.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by polyma(m): 6:08pm On Jan 31, 2020
Thecannylady:

You have to register online. Just google IELTS registration British council.

Ok. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by teeboi77: 6:28pm On Jan 31, 2020
please i need contact person for MSC transcript,kindly assist.

PreciousRuby:
Hello house,

I just want to say do not give up on your relocation dreams..just hang in there no matter your current stage...it will all end in praise.

For those currently stuck with Unilag delays in either transcript or verification level and need a form of assistance, kindly reach out to me.

I have the contact of someone who recently assisted me with mine and I am awaiting my evaluation.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Queenbeloveth(f): 7:45pm On Jan 31, 2020
mbhs139:

Ask the guy that is trying to shame me here for offering to help people. I thought he said everyone can do it with their phone.

You can imagine. He had better leave that kind of attitude behind at the airport in Lagos if he's to make any meaningful impact in Canada.

I posted my email, without anyone asking me, and he was he do mouth like "ẹnu pẹpẹyẹ", saying "why should we send it to you when we can use hellofax". Mtchew.

I never asked for money from anyone. I was going to do it on my own expenses. WES office is just some few blocks away from my former office in Toronto, and from the Stadium where I play soccer.
Please respond to my mail temmyayanfe@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Mrsc22: 7:49pm On Jan 31, 2020
Why don’t you do CIMA instead. Its all year round instead of waiting till September. Then wait another 6/7weeks for certificate.
MzGiwa:
Hi guys,

I'm here again o. Please assist me. I want to send my BSC to WES for evaluation but i am intending to take the BCS exam by September, since the next exam in march is too close already (i'm scared to take it as i dont have IT background). my question is if i pay 225CAD now to evaluate my uni BSC , when i have the BCS result , will i still have to pay another 225CAD for that to be evaluated too?

Somebody epp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by passionate2019: 7:52pm On Jan 31, 2020
Families!! Not I in a dilemma. I just had my registry today and have the tradition wedding set in 3months time.

For those that know my story, my case was close , but God helping it was open again. I just spoke with a friend now saying if I add my spouse that my case file will definitely go to Accra. And that is no body dream, I don't wait forever.

Should I still go ahead to add my spouse to the application using web-form, and if yes. what should I not do or what should I do.

I am pretty sure, I might refer to the first page, but I just wanted to get a more recent similar case of my situation.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Queenbeloveth(f): 7:56pm On Jan 31, 2020
carissaa:
Seems you have the right one. No other one matches well except police and you're not a police officer so......be like it's this 4423
Thank you so much, see you at the top soonest

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Queenbeloveth(f): 7:58pm On Jan 31, 2020
Thecannylady:

Yes. I did mine in Ibadan. CBT
. Please sis, I need some info concerning the ielts in Ibadan, I just sent an email request to you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by teesquad007: 8:30pm On Jan 31, 2020
Good evening boss in the house, please I created my EE profile but got ineligible notification.I created another one, increase the PoF a little and its was eligible. Do I need to cancel the previous profile that was ineligible or I should just ignore?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by obym321: 8:36pm On Jan 31, 2020
Eraytee:
No fixed price, differs by location. you can get it as low as 3500-5000 in lag, visit page one for details or use the search bar to find inspector moshood's contact (alagbon police station Lagos). it had been shared here countless times.

Thanks for your reply!

I have used the search button where I found Inspector Moshood 's number, I contacted him yesterday and he said its 7500 if I come to the office and 9500 if I am not coming.

I felt it was too much that's the reason I posted here.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 31, 2020
passionate2019:

For those that know my story, my case was close , but God helping it was open again. I just spoke with a friend now saying if I add my spouse that my case file will definitely go to Accra. And that is no body dream, I don't wait forever.

Should I still go ahead to add my spouse to the application using web-form, and if yes. what should I not do or what should I do.

The best time to add your spouse is now. Adding spouse post AOR isn't the only reason files go to AVO. There are other 'straightforward' applications at AVO as well. The earlier you do so, the better. Get your updated POF ready and other documents spouse will require.
Use a webform.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 31, 2020
obym321:

Thanks for your reply!

I have used the search button where I found Inspector Moshood 's number, I contacted him yesterday and he said its 7500 if I come to the office and 9500 if I am not coming.

I felt it was too much that's the reason I posted here.

It's way too much. Contact this woman

7 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by SunshineD1: 8:57pm On Jan 31, 2020
passionate2019:
Families!! Not I in a dilemma. I just had my registry today and have the tradition wedding set in 3months time.

I am pretty sure, I might refer to the first page, but I just wanted to get a more recent similar case of my situation.

I think you should add your spouse. Don't be scared of the AVO wait. We are meant to understand that they work better during the first few months in the year, dishing out PPRs.
Me sef dey wait for the PPR at about 10 months post AOR. It will end in praise

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by passionate2019: 9:24pm On Jan 31, 2020
Thanks guys, So I don't have to wait for the traditional wedding_White wedding. Uploading the marriage certificate from Registry is good to go.

For POF, I already have a dollars saving account that has more than enough for tow person. But was thinking if that could be issue. As I only have three deposit from when I had the account open last year in November.

SunshineD1:

I think you should add your spouse. Don't be scared of the AVO wait. We are meant to understand that they work better during the first few months in the year, dishing out PPRs.
Me sef dey wait for the PPR at about 10 months post AOR. It will end in praise
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by yengi: 9:52pm On Jan 31, 2020
Good Evening efam, please my WES ECA Summary came out as Bachelor's (4 years) and college-level certificate (one year). can i choose the "two or more degree option on my ee profile?
Kindly assist.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by rozeybid: 9:53pm On Jan 31, 2020
[/color][color=#000099][i][/i][quote author=tayogbade post=86255635]Hello house,

I just checked my IELTS result

Second attempt

L: 8
R: 8
W: 7.5
S: 7

Hope I am good to go?

Congratulations, preparing for mine Feb 13th . Pls can you share the materials you use with me .
rosemarybidemi40@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by aremso(m): 10:12pm On Jan 31, 2020
tayogbade:

I don’t think it is compulsory BUT the principal applicant has to evaluate his or her result

is the PA not going to get points from spouse?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ultrazone(m): 10:13pm On Jan 31, 2020
@all, Greetings. I discovered that only my first and last names were stated on the ECA report from ICES. Do I need to do a One and Same Person affidavit, as my other documents contain 3 names? Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by DeevaB: 10:27pm On Jan 31, 2020
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by emmatrack(m): 11:00pm On Jan 31, 2020
olufemikayode:
Thank you so much emmatrack.

There is a particular place it asked if i had been denied temporary visa and the other one has a latter part that asked if i had been ordered to leave canada before.

I recall someone asked similar question and he was told to answer yes to one of the questions if he had been denied usa visa before.

Please which of this questions do I answer yes to?

Thank you.
Okay. The one that asked if you had been denied
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Philips49: 11:08pm On Jan 31, 2020
https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-trump-imposes-immigrant-visa-ban-nigeria

This will create traffic on Cana waka this year more

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by tayogbade: 11:23pm On Jan 31, 2020
rozeybid:
[/color][color=#000099][i][/i]

I used IELTS Liz for my first attempt...I read so well or rather prepared so well and I didn’t get the scores I wanted ...so that got me discouraged

I didn’t prepare for my second attempt...lols

U can try IELTS buddy too
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by tayogbade: 11:25pm On Jan 31, 2020
aremso:

is the PA not going to get points from spouse?

Sure you will get points from ur spouse...maximu if 30 points...your spouse can evaluate his or her result...I just said it’s not compulsory...it’s optional unlike for the principal applicant
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by otunoba1(m): 11:28pm On Jan 31, 2020
God of awesome wonders!

It’s PPR fam...

AOR- 25 OCT
FSW - O
VO - I don’t know
2 ADRs - IMM5475 and RPRF

It can only be God.....I can’t sleep again

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Stephanie09: 11:30pm On Jan 31, 2020
ultrazone:
@all, Greetings. I discovered that only my first and last names were stated on the ECA report from ICES. Do I need to do a One and Same Person affidavit, as my other documents contain 3 names? Thank you.

No , you don’t have to. I had just my first and last name too and all was okay. My evaluation was with ices too. It is not a problem at all.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ultrazone(m): 11:39pm On Jan 31, 2020
Stephanie09:
Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.