Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,954 members, 7,799,239 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (357) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1324592 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Metrics4tea: 11:16am On Feb 07, 2020
Metrics4tea:
I sent my MSc certificate to WES through hellofax and my status change to evaluation in progress. But how will I know that WES has received my transcript, because a friend processed everything for me and he informed me the school have sent my transcript to WES.

I need help ohooo
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Erigo23: 11:34am On Feb 07, 2020
cutelekush01:

Thanks and God bless. Pls can you help with the best NOC that fits her career path. She has a BSc in English and PGD in Mass communication. Her present job title is Public Affairs Officer. I have searched but couldn’t find anything relating to that job title. Thanks

Has she been only a public affairs officer for the years she’s claiming work experience? For every work experience she’s claiming points for she needs to know the noc codes and make sure her duties correlate with the duties she performed at the jobs. She can use different noc codes if they are different job descriptions
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ebyprecy: 11:54am On Feb 07, 2020
Please help me out
Can someone who has gone through this process please guide me on how to send my transcript from UNN to Wes
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Erigo23: 12:00pm On Feb 07, 2020
ebyprecy:
Please help me out
Can someone who has gone through this process please guide me on how to send my transcript from UNN to Wes
Thanks

Use the search bar it’s been answered several times

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Debsify: 12:13pm On Feb 07, 2020
Gifty28:
Pls how does this IT cert work, how many points will this give (20 or more?

Like 30+ points

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ifyonline(f): 12:22pm On Feb 07, 2020
You will see it on your profile now . We cant know too

quote author=Metrics4tea post=86450646]

I need help ohooo[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 07, 2020
claseek:
god this is so heartbreaking..

I have 2 year CS experience in an e-commerce organisation, then (currently) 1 year in a financial institution (not bank).

Maybe its time to consider PNP I've been dreading..
you must done some admin or ecommerce roles. your NOC can be tweaked.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 07, 2020
Eagles92:
Seniors in the house, please I need a good french tutor who can coach a french beginner to acing the TEF/TCF exam.

Please note the following:
* Candidate has written IELTS and wants to take french to boost CRS score
* Candidate is a novice, so we got some work to do. wink
* Candidate works a 9am till "only God knows when to close for the day", and would therefore prefer if classes can be done using remote media (for the most part of the classes though)
* Your pay wont be a problem but please be sure it is friendly grin

check the french thread
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Flopretty: 12:47pm On Feb 07, 2020
claseek:
Someone told me in my office that someone with ND and HND does not count as having two or more certificate? Is that true.

2nd question.. my sister has an ND, and B.sc (she got the b.sc via direct entry using the ND). Does she count as having two or more certificate too?

Lastly, I read some pages back (I would have quoted it but can't remember where i stopped), thar customer service doesn't count as work experience.. (all my three years work experience has been in customer service). If this is not the case, what is the NOC for customer service..

Thank you so much as you answer my question..I'm forever grateful.

1. ND + HND is 2 or more certificates. In fact it counts as 3 certificates ( I have a copy of ECA by WES at home right now.)

2. ND + BSC is also 2 or more certificates.

Both of you have no issues, go ahead and assess your credentials.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by SoftWorking(f): 1:55pm On Feb 07, 2020
Wendyok:
Please house how do I track my package to Wes from unilag...is it DHL?...mine says tracking number cannot be found ..

Log on to ur WES account and click on the track application link. Enter the tracking number you have from lag there. You should be able to get something.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by kiari: 2:10pm On Feb 07, 2020
Metrics4tea:

I need help ohooo
What exactly do you need help with again? your evaluation is in progress say wes, sit tight... if you still have issues comprehending the information kindly send them a message on twitter.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Fabguen: 2:51pm On Feb 07, 2020
Chidimmamj:

Please i need clarification with this

Oui. Large lump sums need to be explained. That's what the gift deed will do for you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Chidimmamj: 3:02pm On Feb 07, 2020
Thanks

Fabguen:

Oui. Large lump sums need to be explained. That's what the gift deed will do for you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Itzpearlz: 3:19pm On Feb 07, 2020
Kekereekun123:
cheesy canada wants only guysangry
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Itzpearlz: 3:21pm On Feb 07, 2020
Toludebs:

Haha... I was thinking there will be something for STEM (Women in Tech)

Lol if there was such, it wouldn't be an issue, more like an advantage.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by cutelekush01: 4:07pm On Feb 07, 2020
Erigo23:

Has she been only a public affairs officer for the years she’s claiming work experience? For every work experience she’s claiming points for she needs to know the noc codes and make sure her duties correlate with the duties she performed at the jobs. She can use different noc codes if they are different job descriptions

Yes except for her NYSC. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Erigo23: 4:11pm On Feb 07, 2020
cutelekush01:

Yes except for her NYSC. Thanks.

So she needs to find the noc code also for her nysc experience. For e.g if she was a teacher during nysc she will have get a ref letter showing d duties she performed as a teacher and those duties should match what the duties of a teacher as stated on the NOC code site. Same with the other job.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Influentialchic(f): 5:10pm On Feb 07, 2020
Hello Precious Ruby,

I appreciate your willingness to assist. Please I would like to get your contact's details if you don't mind because I reside in Port Harcourt and wouldn't be able to make physical trips to the registrar or record's office.

Thank you.

PreciousRuby:
Hello house,

I just want to say do not give up on your relocation dreams..just hang in there no matter your current stage...it will all end in praise.

For those currently stuck with Unilag delays in either transcript or verification level and need a form of assistance, kindly reach out to me.

I have the contact of someone who recently assisted me with mine and I am awaiting my evaluation.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by SunshineD1: 5:20pm On Feb 07, 2020
NEROSKY:

Nobody won chook mouth for this matter, e no good o embarassed

Get a private tutor. There are two on this thread.
Johnnybravo and a lady, I can't remember her moniker. Not everyone do well studying on their own.

Post edit
@johnnybravo and @blissnenye

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by SunshineD1: 5:40pm On Feb 07, 2020

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by adetunj1: 5:51pm On Feb 07, 2020
Good day all,please what is the timeframe for sinp nomination when ITA is obtained
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Erigo23: 6:14pm On Feb 07, 2020
Cceema:
Please I'm new here. I'm a lawyer with just nysc work experience. I havent sent my documents to ECA yet but I intend sending both law school certificate and call to bar certificate then my degree too but I heard IQSA awards lawyers as professionals but wes will just evaluate it as 2 or more certificates. Please IQSA is on break till may and I heard they take a lot of time before they finish evaluation and intend taking my ielts exams in may so as to enable me to enter the pool early. I'm confused,dont know if to use wes for evaluation or wait for IQSA so as to earn higher Marks but waiting till may will delay my chances of entering the pool this year. What do you advise I do

Welcome...not going to lie to you so as a fellow lawyer here goes my advice:

1) you have only one year experience that’s NYSC and that doesn’t give the high scores needed for ITA this period you need 3 years to maximize ur chances.

2) there’s no need rushing to evaluate with Wes ur law sch result and LLB just to get 2 or more degrees just wait till May for IQAS cuz even with IQAS your scores won’t be in the 460s because of your work experience so u see why evaluating law school and llb won’t do you any favors

3) there are no PNP opportunities for lawyers and I’m guessing u worked as one during nysc, it’s going to be hard even if you max out clb10 to get those 468-475 right now.

4) my advice will be to write ielts try and max out, wait for IQAS to resume evaluate your result and get two more years work experience to add to your scores and you will be ready

However if you are getting married and your hubby has masters and 3 years work experience then let him be the PA or if you have sibling then you get 15 points that might help increase your scores but your problem is your work experience not the evaluation or entering the pool as your profile expires after a year if you don’t get ITA

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ElimosCEO: 6:29pm On Feb 07, 2020
[quote author=opeldexter post=86459221]I sat for IELTS last October and scored an overall 8.5 at my first sitting.

Reading 9.0
Listening 8.5
Writing 8.0
Speaking 8.0
Overall 8.5

Though I have always loved English language and it remains my best subject. I attribute this success to God.

I am based in Abuja and have all the IELTS study materials Cambridge 1 - 14 and also have lots of other videos (14GB in all).

Congratulations boss Man. Can u help with a link to download d Cambridge 1-14 pls����
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 07, 2020
Cceema:
Please I'm new here. I'm a lawyer with just nysc work experience. I havent sent my documents to ECA yet but I intend sending both law school certificate and call to bar certificate then my degree too but I heard IQSA awards lawyers as professionals but wes will just evaluate it as 2 or more certificates. Please IQSA is on break till may and I heard they take a lot of time before they finish evaluation and intend taking my ielts exams in may so as to enable me to enter the pool early. I'm confused,dont know if to use wes for evaluation or wait for IQSA so as to earn higher Marks but waiting till may will delay my chances of entering the pool this year. What do you advise I do
why rushing to enter the pool when you cant attain the prevailing scores Wait till 2022 sad

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by TheCapitalBand(m): 6:52pm On Feb 07, 2020
Good evening everyone, so my Dad and I share the same name, would this be a problem in the gift deed?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by BenNash: 7:13pm On Feb 07, 2020
obym321:
@ BenNash,

1. Yes, that is the only Bsc I have, however as I have completed my ACCA in addition to having a masters degree the OBU degree is often overlooked in my credentials.

2. In terms of recognition, it is recognized and I am not aware of any shortcomings of the degree as per 1 above.

Hello I saw one of your posts and I really need to ask you some questions.

I saw you did the ACCA Oxford Brooke's degree. Is that the only BSC degree you have?

And is the degree really recognized? Have you noticed any discrimination at all with the degree?

I want my younger sis to take it. She had a shortback and I've been looking for options for her since last year.

That's wonderful. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Lukina4real: 7:21pm On Feb 07, 2020
TheCapitalBand:
Good evening everyone, so my Dad and I share the same name, would this be a problem in the gift deed?
No it won't be a problem.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Reelee: 7:35pm On Feb 07, 2020
Toludebs:

Thank you for this advice, I will put in for BCS, if it hasn’t closed.
I have Unilag diploma I completed before B.Sc, can that be evaluated or give me higher chances alongside BCS

I know of two friends who did diplomas (OOU) and gained admission to 200 level with it. When they sent their BSC to WES, WES requested for the year 1 results. They had to send in their diplomas and WES evaluated both the diploma and BSC as two or more certificates. So you can quickly evaluate the diploma and BSC before thinking of other certificates.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.