Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (358) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1329031 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by MISSPET: 7:57pm On Feb 07, 2020
Dear Precious Ruby,
Can you please share details of your Unilag contact. I'll be grateful to get any help in fast tracking.
thank you

PreciousRuby:
Hello house,

I just want to say do not give up on your relocation dreams..just hang in there no matter your current stage...it will all end in praise.

For those currently stuck with Unilag delays in either transcript or verification level and need a form of assistance, kindly reach out to me.

I have the contact of someone who recently assisted me with mine and I am awaiting my evaluation.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Samuelobiora19(m): 8:06pm On Feb 07, 2020
Cceema:
Please I'm new here. I'm a lawyer with just nysc work experience. I havent sent my documents to ECA yet but I intend sending both law school certificate and call to bar certificate then my degree too but I heard IQSA awards lawyers as professionals but wes will just evaluate it as 2 or more certificates. Please IQSA is on break till may and I heard they take a lot of time before they finish evaluation and intend taking my ielts exams in may so as to enable me to enter the pool early. I'm confused,dont know if to use wes for evaluation or wait for IQSA so as to earn higher Marks but waiting till may will delay my chances of entering the pool this year. What do you advise I do

Hello you can learn French, waiting till 2022 to max out on Work Experience is not really advisable..You are Young and impossibility is nothing

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by josielewa(m): 8:58pm On Feb 07, 2020
pls, can an agency help in doing all these processes if I have the money.From the beginning to the end since am usually busy, except for days when I will be physically needed like ielts exams etc...

Reason am asking is that an agency in Ogun state claim they can help me procure 2 years work visa and I will be renewing it till am given permanent residency. Although everything will cost me almost a million naira and I will have to repay them if I have confirmed the visa to be genuine.

Although am skeptical about it, but I want to give it a try since am not going to spend any cash except for ielts. They will be in charge from start to finish without me spending a dime. I only repay them if am already legally working in CA.
MY QUESTION IS, DO WE HAVE AGENTS OR COY THAT DO THIS OR IF ITS JUST MERE HEARSAY...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Erigo23: 9:17pm On Feb 07, 2020
josielewa:
pls, can an agency help in doing all these processes if I have the money.From the beginning to the end since am usually busy, except for days when I will be physically needed like ielts exams etc...

Reason am asking is that an agency in Ogun state claim they can help me procure 2 years work visa and I will be renewing it till am given permanent residency. Although everything will cost me almost a million naira and I will have to repay them if I have confirmed the visa to be genuine.

Although am skeptical about it, but I want to give it a try since am not going to spend any cash except for ielts. They will be in charge from start to finish without me spending a dime. I only repay them if am already legally working in CA.
MY QUESTION IS, DO WE HAVE AGENTS OR COY THAT DO THIS OR IF ITS JUST MERE HEARSAY...

Why do U people put yourself in unnecessary situations...

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by josielewa(m): 9:28pm On Feb 07, 2020
Erigo23:

Why do U people put yourself in unnecessary situations...
Unnecessary situations.Am new to this and that's why am asking. pls I want to ask if work visa for skilled people( actually I operate 2 kinds of printing machines like ctcp and large format and I got my certification in printing). pls what kind of program do u opt for. I also have my hnd in accountancy with a year experience at DPR as an administrative assistance in the accounting department....pls which immigration plan is best for me.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Gr8xxl: 9:54pm On Feb 07, 2020
Please i need help on how to get my official Nabteb result across to WES. I used it to gain direct entry admission for my undergraduate studies and WES is requesting for the transcript/result for them to evaluate my degree.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by carissaa(f): 10:58pm On Feb 07, 2020
I don't believe any agent can help you get a job in Canada except you're into core IT such as engineering or coding. Even then, you have to be exceptional to get a job from outside Canada. I think you should try to process the Express Entry for yourself and see how you can do provincial nomination if points are not enough.

However, this is an opinion. My opinion. Na you get your moni.

josielewa:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by olasworld(m): 11:03pm On Feb 07, 2020
PreciousRuby:
Hello house,

I just want to say do not give up on your relocation dreams..just hang in there no matter your current stage...it will all end in praise.

For those currently stuck with Unilag delays in either transcript or verification level and need a form of assistance, kindly reach out to me.

I have the contact of someone who recently assisted me with mine and I am awaiting my evaluation.

Hello @PreciousRuby, please can you help me with the contact? Also, do i need to tip this individual?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by RealVictor: 11:38pm On Feb 07, 2020
Has anyone evaluated NCE and B. Ed together with WES. I just want to know if it turns out as two or more certs. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by chukwuemeka275(m): 1:46am On Feb 08, 2020
Did anyone get mail from Accraimmigration saying CoPR is ready? I'm just wondering as the mail did not come from VFS. I just don't want to go to VFS twice, Lagos traffic is not smiling at all
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ifyonline(f): 5:58am On Feb 08, 2020
Haaaaa

No agent can help u with a skilled work oh. He can help with a skilled work and he is still in naija . A colleague was met an agent like this too in the western state, they almost paid, then he looped me in, i had to drill the agent and i found out the job he was processing for dem is shell picker.
The agent had to open up to me because the kind of questions i was asking him eh.

So just cancel ur mind off it and face EE. U have an noc that probably will give u nominations..

josielewa:
Unnecessary situations.Am new to this and that's why am asking. pls I want to ask if work visa for skilled people( actually I operate 2 kinds of printing machines like ctcp and large format and I got my certification in printing). pls what kind of program do u opt for. I also have my hnd in accountancy with a year experience at DPR as an administrative assistance in the accounting department....pls which immigration plan is best for me.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by MummyJaygirls: 6:02am On Feb 08, 2020
josielewa:

There are many cic approved immigration consultants, check the cic website. These ones if yawa gas, Canadian govt fit kpake dem.

Don't pay any ogun person for work visa, dem go chop u clean mouth. Unless u like stories that touch, lol

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by MummyJaygirls: 6:05am On Feb 08, 2020
chukwuemeka275:
Did anyone get mail from Accraimmigration saying CoPR is ready? I'm just wondering as the mail did not come from VFS. I just don't want to go to VFS twice, Lagos traffic is not smiling at all

If ur account has been approved, give a few days before going to vfs.

You can also call vfs to ask how far though most times dem dey do like who evil spirit dey work.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ifyonline(f): 6:09am On Feb 08, 2020
I also did change school, so i didnt do year 1 from my graduate school. My graduate school used my transcript of my year 1 as it was received from my former school like that as my year one, looking at it u ll know the course code pattern is different from the year 2, 3 n 4. I dont know how IJMB operate, if you submited a transcript for it to your new school, they can adopt this method

Gr8xxl:
Please i need help on how to get my official Nabteb result across to WES. I used it to gain direct entry admission for my undergraduate studies and WES is requesting for the transcript/result for them to evaluate my degree.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Horlaidey007: 6:59am On Feb 08, 2020
Chinemeze17:
Good morning everyone, please can someone help me, I have a question, I'm trying to create a Wes profile and I want to know if I should use my maiden name as it appears on my certificates or my name now as it appears on my passport to avoid discrepancies.

Use the name on your passport. And you can later send your change of name evidence.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 7:28am On Feb 08, 2020
RealVictor:
Has anyone evaluated NCE and B. Ed together with WES. I just want to know if it turns out as two or more certs. Thanks
2 or more. Carry on and evaluate
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by RealVictor: 7:52am On Feb 08, 2020
Kekereekun123:
2 or more. Carry on and evaluate
Thank you very much
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Bakola: 8:51am On Feb 08, 2020
Please I am stuck on verification, kindly assist with the person's contact

PreciousRuby:
Hello house,

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ayandee: 9:10am On Feb 08, 2020
josielewa:

It is a process you do yourself but if you insist on using an agent, I am very much available. But you will pay. I'm not doing work visa o. It's strictly the EE process. Will encourage you to pass ielts and evaluate your credentials, then help you fill the EE profile. Lobatan

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by josielewa(m): 9:31am On Feb 08, 2020
ifyonline:
Haaaaa

No agent can help u with a skilled work oh. He can help with a skilled work and he is still in naija . A colleague was met an agent like this too in the western state, they almost paid, then he looped me in, i had to drill the agent and i found out the job he was processing for dem is shell picker.
The agent had to open up to me because the kind of questions i was asking him eh.

So just cancel ur mind off it and face EE. U have an noc that probably will give u nominations..

thanks a lot...that EE you talking about, is it just for both skilled and unskilled with a job guaranteed or is it just for other purpose..pls a lil explanation will be helpful. I can't wait to japa.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Erigo23: 9:41am On Feb 08, 2020
josielewa:
thanks a lot...that EE you talking about, is it just for both skilled and unskilled with a job guaranteed or is it just for other purpose..pls a lil explanation will be helpful. I can't wait to japa.

Do u have 3 years work experience...employed by a coy or self employed? Do u have masters degree or bsc with a diploma? If yes then you are a skilled worker read from page 1 you will understand better.

No job guaranteed however it is to become a permanent resident which is a pathway to becoming a citizen

Read from page 1 u will understand or google express entry also

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by kingkhalil: 11:01am On Feb 08, 2020
uche13:
Hello everyone. I just feel so happy.

This isn't PPR story but feels like one. From updating profile he week b-b draw was done with the exact 457 point, it has all been so graceful.

I delayed the whole process because we are dealing with a medical condition that I feared would make us ineligible. So I felt " why bother?"

After ITA, we ( I and hubby) did medicals. I got a report from the hospital we are using which stated how much we have spent over the past three years, we also did a letter stating how the "condition" hasnt interfered with work and productivity, how we have never been out of job and all. Well articulated covering all points.

After the medicals, we got a call for one of us to come back and redo the chest xray . Ha! I checked, googled and all that night and couldn't sleep at all. It was almost like " I said it..."

That wasnt all. My passport was with the UK embassy when I had to do medicals. Qlife said they would indicate that I only came with a copy and I said go ahead because I didnt know how long my passport will be held. After that, I sought advice and i got many with some saying i should reject ITA. Haba! With my 457?

I sha did a letter explaining why i couldn't present my passport, the purpose for my trip and evidence of where it was. I also forgot to make a copy of my passport stamped pages. I sha decided to submit like that and as soon as i did, i got a message that my passport was ready for pick up. Lol

The next day, i got my passport back, raised a CSE with the stamped pages and mentioned that it would be willing to do another medical if required.

I just received MEP now. Cant express how I feel.

Timeline:

Submitted : 15th October, 2019
AOR: less than a minute after
MEP: 31st October

I know this isn't fool proof that I will get PPR in record time, but it is humbling. You dont know how long this health thing scared me.

Thank you

Gotten PPR now?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Itzpearlz: 11:03am On Feb 08, 2020
Please I'd appreciate your input guys.
I had 2 baby siblings who died at birth, they were never named and we never collected death certificates.
Does this need to be mentioned in the application form?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 08, 2020
Itzpearlz:
Please I'd appreciate your input guys.
I had 2 baby siblings who died at birth, they were never named and we never collected death certificates.
Does this need to be mentioned in the application form?
no need

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Wendyok: 1:19pm On Feb 08, 2020
[Track application on Wes ke....
Even the certificate I sent through hello fax hasn't got there....
My application is still pending on Wes portal

quote author=SoftWorking post=86454819]

Log on to ur WES account and click on the track application link. Enter the tracking number you have from lag there. You should be able to get something.[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by josielewa(m): 1:26pm On Feb 08, 2020
Erigo23:

Do u have 3 years work experience...employed by a coy or self employed? Do u have masters degree or bsc with a diploma? If yes then you are a skilled worker read from page 1 you will understand better.

No job guaranteed however it is to become a permanent resident which is a pathway to becoming a citizen

Read from page 1 u will understand or google express entry also
Thanks a lot..will do that.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by slydog(m): 3:07pm On Feb 08, 2020
How long should Wes use in updating profile? Second verification of degree was done on 24th of January and Wes immediately confirmed that a new document was received. Yesterday was exactly two weeks after this, status is yet to change. I've sent mail, no response. What else can I do?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by missnigeria: 3:38pm On Feb 08, 2020
Good day all.

Am planning to relocate and work legally in Canada in the next few months. Please what advice can you give?.

Any useful information on how to go about it.
How difficult is it to get job? Life style and the settlement Pattern. How much should I budget for my basic traveling allowances (BTA).Any agency or Canada recruiter

Your useful advice is highly welcome
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Joshmuch: 4:10pm On Feb 08, 2020
Eagles92:
Seniors in the house, please I need a good french tutor who can coach a french beginner to acing the TEF/TCF exam.

Please note the following:
* Candidate has written IELTS and wants to take french to boost CRS score
* Candidate is a novice, so we got some work to do. wink
* Candidate works a 9am till "only God knows when to close for the day", and would therefore prefer if classes can be done using remote media (for the most part of the classes though)
* Your pay wont be a problem but please be sure it is friendly grin

check out www.tobidam.com, you will thank me later. It is an online tutoring for people like you. It has all you need and more!! I am equally a benefactor.

8 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.