Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,920 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (373) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1325972 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by EyesondPrize: 7:30am On Feb 15, 2020
Because her application will be treated as a single applicant and cannot claim points from her husband(questions like does your spouse have an immediate relative in Canada wont pop up). In addition, she can’t claim that her brother-in-law is her brother.

jjohndoe83:

What's the basis for this answer?

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Livelystone2411: 7:31am On Feb 15, 2020
Hello all, please I would like to find out if there are some specific set of relations that can provide you with funds for gift deed, or anybody whether related or not, can do this.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by topeolu1: 7:55am On Feb 15, 2020
Case analyst said my letter of employment and reference letter issued by HR had conflicting dates. I guess the date I noted i would resume on my offer letter when I accepted it could not hold cos of family issues and the final date I later picked happened to be a public holiday so that sort of looked like a conflict and that was my pry NOC. The analyst completely omitted the other employment reference letter in CIC format.

All I did was to attach emails I had with the HR of my company when I was doing the onboarding process to show what transpired and refer them to the pages in docs submitted showing what analyst was looking for but omitted in error.

For POF, I liquidated the Tbills and presented statement of account straight up

Comoteye:
Congrats bro. Pls what was the percieved conflict concerning your eligibility?

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Shjack: 8:01am On Feb 15, 2020
Thank you so much. God bless you

Mamaroon:

See documents in this link under self employed section.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html

Also see post by Njbybrthnly where she listed what she provided as a self employed applicant.

https://www.nairaland.com/5031893/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/183#76836965

Also see below...kudos to GlitteringStar

https://www.nairaland.com/4472519/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/277#68364817

Other self employed peeps: Mumoftwins2017, Bigfido, Shyee, Majjj, Greatlady234, Iwinosified...check their PPR stories.

Otherwise search "self employed reference ppr".....that's how I got some of the info above.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by dCounsel: 8:03am On Feb 15, 2020
Hello to everyone,

Anyone with an idea as to when the next draw could take place?

I appreciate the responses I got to my queries. Now in the pool with 476 score.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Sumji: 8:05am On Feb 15, 2020
Please can someone kindly respond.

Sumji:
Hello everyone! Can someone kindly respond.

Please, is it okay to present treasury bills certificate as "proof of funds" after getting ITA...............also, does the certificate have to be six months old?
Just want to be sure of what's acceptable for "proof of funds" ......as well as the required timeline.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by prettytasha(f): 8:13am On Feb 15, 2020
ednut1:
is your signature social media manager not work experience
it is .... But as a freelancer . And how do show proof of experience as a freelancer ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by prettytasha(f): 8:14am On Feb 15, 2020
amaya21:
Even NYSC?

no , I ran an msc program immediately after my first degree , without serving , the program is still on . I will be done by the end of next year

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Ologunsunny: 8:25am On Feb 15, 2020
prettytasha:
it is .... But as a freelancer . And how do show proof of experience as a freelancer ?
What is your noc, you can qualify for another stream which is more simple but time consuming.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ovy92(f): 8:48am On Feb 15, 2020
It happened to me too, just remove the comma

Just type 20000

Instead of 20,000

oyukuwife:
I decided to enter the pool with my score below 7 hoping for Alberta pnp. Will work on improving my ielts score next month. When I was filling my express entry profile it asked how much am bringing. Can someone please tell me how to write it kos I put 20,000 CAD but it’s saying incorrect. This is the last step for me to submit my express entry profile. Your input will be highly appreciated. Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ovy92(f): 8:49am On Feb 15, 2020
Yaayyy, Congratulations
eghosaadeghe:
Its PPR guys!!!! Its actually PPR!! God is just too awesome. Details soonest. Still seems like I'm floating in air...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by kingkhalil: 9:00am On Feb 15, 2020
dCounsel:
Hello to everyone,

You are getting ITA next Wednesday. Start gathering your documents, because 60 days is really short...

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Annaaa: 9:22am On Feb 15, 2020
Hello everyone, please who has the verification contact at postgraduate school, UNIBEN? For verification of masters degree. WES already sent an email and a hard copy. Please help!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Mummychichi: 9:35am On Feb 15, 2020
Annaaa:
Hello everyone, please who has the verification contact at postgraduate school, UNIBEN? For verification of masters degree. WES already sent an email and a hard copy. Please help!

You need to pay 2k via remita before they do anything. I don't have any contact o. Look for someone to go To VC's office for you to ask for direction.

All the best
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Owojuyi(f): 9:38am On Feb 15, 2020
yengi:
My people pls help me out here my ielts score is LRWS 9 6.5 7.5 8.
My question is can i apply for remark of reading only If Yes is it advisable?
pls candid advise needed.

Hi, have you gotten a response to this? I sent u an email
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Mummychichi: 9:41am On Feb 15, 2020
mobenjackson:
Good day All,

I have a question of concern to ask; can i claim 1yr 2 months for a job that spanned between Nov'10 - Dec'11 given that foreign work experience must be within last 10 years... Cus I've been confused for a while about this.

I will appreciate answers with full insight on this.

If its Nov 1 to Dec 31, that's 1 yr and 2 mths. Any other date is 1yr 1mth.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Mummychichi: 9:42am On Feb 15, 2020
me:

My people pls help me out here my ielts score is LRWS 9 6.5 7.5 8.

Why is reading an issue all of a sudden? It used to be writing.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by geezonaire1415(m): 10:22am On Feb 15, 2020
Mummychichi:

I agree with ur question. I noticed it lately
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by kingkhalil: 10:29am On Feb 15, 2020
Mummychichi:

Maybe they are underrating that 'True/False/Not Given' section of the exam. The hardest, if you ask me

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by pwityjj: 10:35am On Feb 15, 2020
Hello everyone I got reference letter from my employer stating my annual remuneration since employment date till date.
Can I attach this plus fixed deposit certificate as POF?
The annual remuneration on the letter is about 5x more that the fund in fixed deposit
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by maxyboss212(m): 10:37am On Feb 15, 2020
Good day guys. I saw my IELTS result 8.7.7.7 LRSW and my crs is 462. Please what do u advise I do to increase my score.. note I used two or more cert. Will appreciate ur candid advise.. someone said I should hang on with the score that crs will definitely come down to that by mid year.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by SunshineD1: 10:48am On Feb 15, 2020
kennykentipsy:

The child was born after the application was approved. Cic said I have to wait for the child to be added to the application before we can do the landing. I already filled the generic application form imm008 and imm5406 additional family information form and other additional documents we were told to attach. It been 3 months I filled and sent to them still no response
. When ever I call they say I have to wait that there's no wait time for such case. So I wanna know if there has been anyone in such situation and how long it took.

3 months is a long wait o. From stories I have read here, it usually doesn't take that long even for people who already had PPR and needed to add a newborn born post PPR.
I believe others will weigh in with their personal experiences. It is well with you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Chukwuemekatehi(m): 10:55am On Feb 15, 2020
dCounsel:
Hello to everyone,

19th I guess
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Annaaa: 11:28am On Feb 15, 2020
Mummychichi:

You need to pay 2k via remita before they do anything. I don't have any contact o. Look for someone to go To VC's office for you to ask for direction.

All the best
Thanks a lot @mummychichi. God bless you. I don’t know anyone who lives in Benin. Do you know anyone who has done this or who can help with getting the directions?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Palaexpress: 11:38am On Feb 15, 2020
Hello all,

Please, when filling the express entry form to enter the pool;
1. do we need to fill secondary applicant's NOC and detailed experience like the primary applicant?
2. does the secondary applicant (eg spouse) need a reference letter from previous employer?
3. If the secondary applicant have no experience besides NYSC (Secondary school teaching) 8 years ago, can that be used as experience?

Thank you in anticipation of your kind responses.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 15, 2020
jjohndoe83:

What's the basis for this answer?

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Palaexpress: 11:41am On Feb 15, 2020
Mummychichi:

All the best

Ain't you lucky? In Unical, you pay $100 for verification!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by maxta: 1:41pm On Feb 15, 2020
For anyone interested in some helpful steps on passing IELTS that worked for me. See download link of the FREE 10-page ebook on the landing page here -

https://mailchi.mp/c32b067e4c8f/freeieltssuccessguide

All the best.

6 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by mobenjackson(m): 1:43pm On Feb 15, 2020
Mummychichi:

If its Nov 1 to Dec 31, that's 1 yr and 2 mths. Any other date is 1yr 1mth.

Thank you for your reply. I understand this well but what i am particulate about is can i use from Nov 1st, 2010 - Dec 31, 2011 given that experience must span within the last 10 years Does this concur??
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Mummychichi: 2:25pm On Feb 15, 2020
mobenjackson:

Thank you for your reply. I understand this well but what i am particulate about is can i use from Nov 1st, 2010 - Dec 31, 2011 given that experience must span within the last 10 years Does this concur??

Last 10 years should be between Feb 15th, 2010 and today.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Mummychichi: 2:27pm On Feb 15, 2020
Annaaa:

Thanks a lot @mummychichi. God bless you. I don’t know anyone who lives in Benin. Do you know anyone who has done this or who can help with getting the directions?

I'll get back to you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Ajanii(m): 2:34pm On Feb 15, 2020
It ended in Praise!!! I wrote my third Ielts and i aced it in style.. I got a score of 7.5 easily in writing. I have a CRS score of 470.

21 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.