Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (395) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1328994 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by lasignor(m): 12:43pm On Feb 24, 2020
hamanishaku:

1. My highest degree is BSC
2. I am Under 30
3. It is for I'm.igration purpose
4. Yes it is Valid because I just got the valuation certificate this January to be successfully
5. My sibling is a permanent resident
6.i wrote IELTS FOR GENERAL
7. I am single
Only BSc is not enough based on current trend.

Do you have any diploma apart from the BSc? It will boost your score if you do.

Also, you need to try to max out IELTS. That way, you score can be as high as 474 which is a safe score based on current trend.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by SapphireFort(f): 1:06pm On Feb 24, 2020
Please I need a clarification on Reference number for civil servants, especially those centrally deployed. Someone holding the same post from appointment, promoted when due to a higher grade level and posted to function in the relevant capacity in different Ministry,Department or Agency. Would such person be required to provide multiple reference letters or would a single one be sufficient?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by hamanishaku(m): 1:06pm On Feb 24, 2020
lasignor:
Only BSc is not enough based on current trend.

Do you have any diploma apart from the BSc? It will boost your score if you do.

Also, you need to try to max out IELTS. That way, you score can be as high as 474 which is a safe score based on current trend.

I have a diploma course in Banking which I got 2years ago after my Degree programme

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by NubianQueen87: 1:25pm On Feb 24, 2020
Good day, good people!

Please, how long after CIC account has been updated (approval of application) can one expect the passports to be returned?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Ladykeigh: 1:35pm On Feb 24, 2020
Hello house, please I need a trusted and reliable contact for international passport in Ikoyi office. Also, how long will it take to process? Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Deyonsesi: 1:40pm On Feb 24, 2020
NubianQueen87:
Good day, good people!

Please, how long after CIC account has been updated (approval of application) can one expect the passports to be returned?

Most times, by d following week after approval.
When was ur profile updated to approved?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ebyprecy: 1:58pm On Feb 24, 2020
Orekelewah:
PM me
Done that
I'm waiting for your reply
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by lasignor(m): 2:17pm On Feb 24, 2020
hamanishaku:

I have a diploma course in Banking which I got 2years ago after my Degree programme
Perfect for ya. Up you evaluated both?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by NubianQueen87: 3:18pm On Feb 24, 2020
Deyonsesi:

Most times, by d following week after approval.
When was ur profile updated to approved?

Last Thursday.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by zorodninja(m): 3:22pm On Feb 24, 2020
Hello House,
I am awaiting PPR which I believe will come soon by His grace.My concern goes thus:Amongst the documents uploaded for my POF is a 1-year Treasury Bill certificate.My AOR was September 12,2019.The TB matured on January 31,2020 although has been rebooked also with a 1 year tenor.

Do I send the updated certificate to IRCC indicating the new tenor and details or I await until a request is made for this?

Regards.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by kingkhalil: 3:36pm On Feb 24, 2020
NubianQueen87:

Last Thursday.

Mine got approved last Wednesday. called VFS (Lagos) this morning, nothing yet. Said to call back by Tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by kingkhalil: 3:37pm On Feb 24, 2020
zorodninja:
Hello House,
I am awaiting PPR which I believe will come soon by His grace.My concern goes thus:Amongst the documents uploaded for my POF is a 1-year Treasury Bill certificate.My AOR was September 12,2019.The TB matured on January 31,2020 although has been rebooked also with a 1 year tenor.

Do I send the updated certificate to IRCC indicating the new tenor and details or I await until a request is made for this?

Regards.

"If it aint broken, don't fix it".

I think you should leave it, or at best, Order GCMS note, to see if the agents are concerned with your POF

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by eryosa0: 4:15pm On Feb 24, 2020
kingkhalil:

Mine got approved last Wednesday. called VFS (Lagos) this morning, nothing yet. Said to call back by Tomorrow
Same here. Please update how it goes tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by teesquad007: 4:38pm On Feb 24, 2020
Hello, please I want to ask a question. Please can I edit Noc code and job title in my express entry profile so as to create room for province nomination. Will my point be recalculated and how many days as am counting on Alberta nomination.Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Stencil: 6:06pm On Feb 24, 2020
NOC has nothing to do with points. Except you're planning to reduce the number of years you worked.

teesquad007:
Hello, please I want to ask a question. Please can I edit Noc code and job title in my express entry profile so as to create room for province nomination. Will my point be recalculated and how many days as am counting on Alberta nomination.Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by profeddor15: 6:15pm On Feb 24, 2020
Good evening house and my great elders, a simple question.
When filling imm0008(Generic form), what will i used for the application number and that of UCI number?.
Please, I need your response.
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by itycyril: 6:24pm On Feb 24, 2020
Good day house,
I have a question around POF.
A friend has her POF tied in NTB, however it was booked for her in her parent's name. They got a better interest and fewer fees charged as staff of the issuer.
Although the funds are hers's, the NTB is not in her name. (there is a trail in her bank statement that the fund came from her account and used to buy the investment, just that it is not in her name)
Can she write a letter of explanation for this or simply get the gift fund from her parents and use a notarized letter to confirm the gift in her application?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ednut1(m): 6:28pm On Feb 24, 2020
profeddor15:
Good evening house and my great elders, a simple question.
When filling imm0008(Generic form), what will i used for the application number and that of UCI number?.
Please, I need your response.
Thanks
that is he easiest thing to spot on your profile. this is really funny

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ZaraD: 6:31pm On Feb 24, 2020
Ladykeigh:
Hello house, please I need a trusted and reliable contact for international passport in Ikoyi office. Also, how long will it take to process? Thank you.

one week
send me a mail
hewtravellogistics@gmail.com
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Erigo23: 6:33pm On Feb 24, 2020
hamanishaku:

1. My highest degree is BSC
2. I am Under 30
3. It is for I'm.igration purpose
4. Yes it is Valid because I just got the valuation certificate this January to be successfully
5. My sibling is a permanent resident
6.i wrote IELTS FOR GENERAL
7. I am single

Try and re rewrite IELTS again and aim to max out in at least 2 of the modules LRSW and make sure u get at least an 8 in listening and a 7 in writing. You can try to max out on speaking and listening or reading so as to boost your scores.

I saw u replied someone that you have a diploma in banking pls evaluate that with WES with ur degree so that you can get 2 or more degrees because the bsc will not be enough

Once you have both ielts and result of the evaluation you are ready to rumble.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Chukwuemekatehi(m): 6:46pm On Feb 24, 2020
Its three days since my Transcript got to WES and till now, WES has not acknowledged receipt of it. Please is this normal or do I need to send them a mail or call them?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Erigo23: 6:48pm On Feb 24, 2020
PLS PPR GURUS OR ANYONE WITH THIS ANSWER

I have a post AOR question. Please when someone calls IRCC about application and the agent says eligibility recommended pass...
- What does this mean exactly?
- pls can it be changed to “review required”
- or even to the application being refused when the senior office looks at it
- or does eligibility recommended pass mean it’s valid and can’t be changed till PPR

THANKS I AWAIT YOUR RESPONSE

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by dawoyo(m): 7:11pm On Feb 24, 2020
geezonaire1415:
House, please after conclusion of ECA by WES Canada, how long does it take to get the hard copy in Nigeria using standard option.

Means, I mean number of working days between when sent and when received here.

They normally have soft copies. You can download that from your account as that's what you need anyways.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Icicles: 7:19pm On Feb 24, 2020
@Erigo23 how did you call IRCC
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 24, 2020
Ladykeigh:

Just in case you are interested in DIY. Fill out form online, pay online/bank and head to Servicom desk in Ikoyi Passport Office. See some NL experiences here. Mine was not too different.

https://www.nairaland.com/1969461/cost-nigeria-international-passport/96#84805469

https://www.nairaland.com/1969461/cost-nigeria-international-passport/112#86876109

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Erigo23: 7:30pm On Feb 24, 2020
Icicles:
@Erigo23 how did you call IRCC

For those who want to call with Skype.

Using these numbers:
1-905-676-3640
1-905-612-5416

1) Go to Skype on your laptop (download if you don’t have)
2) Go to your settings
3) click on account profile
4) go to manage click on Skype to phone
5)subscribe for free to call Canada for a month
6) enter your card details and call for free for a month.
7) Remember to unsubscribe before the month is over so they don’t charge your card.
coolit will automatically update on your phone as long as it’s the same Skype account so call with ur phone if u prefer
9) call any of the numbers above

✅ *Calling IRCC*

1- *These are airport terminal numbers that will transfer the call to IRCC call center* you can call via TextNow, Dingtone or Skype Apps.

1-905-676-3640
1-905-612-5416

2- transfer to citizenship and imm can processing application *press 2*

3- status or processing times *press 1*

4- become permanent resident *press 2*

5- application starts with E *press 2*

6- then enter *application number* followed by #

7- listen to the entered number and *press 1* to confirm

8- enter the *year of birth* and then listen the entered number and *press 1* to confirm

9- hear the details

10- then *press 1* to check status (there will be a pause)

11- hear detailed status at the end *press 0* to speak to agent

What is my Visa Office?
Is Eligibility Passed? When?
Is Security Passed? When?
Is Criminality Passed? When?
What is the status of Background Check?

The automated messages have changed a little bit ... so do accordingly.

35 Likes 44 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Berle: 7:37pm On Feb 24, 2020
Search with the keywords, I'm sure you'll find it. I read it here. A lady ordered gcms notes and found out her pof was stated as zero despite all the tables and explanatory notes
Uchboggy:
when was an application that used mutual fund as pof rejected or almost rejected o. Don’t say this kind of things without facts to back it o. I’m submitting my application this week with mutual funds So please show me
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Berle: 7:40pm On Feb 24, 2020
Uchboggy:
exactly o, I don’t know where he or she got that conclusion from ooo

Meanwhile, did you just submit a reference letter from stanbic mutual fund or you also included the investment certificate(s) ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Berle: 7:48pm On Feb 24, 2020
Thanks
kingkhalil:

No issues putting money in Mutual fund accounts. Put all my money in Stanbic Mutual fund and i have PPR already. No ADR for updated POF, nothing.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by youngwolf(m): 8:26pm On Feb 24, 2020
People of God pls I need your advise. WES came in today and my Ielts is going through a remark process. Can I still enter the pool if my ielts result is still undergoing a remark process or I wait for the final result to come out.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by bidemibunmi: 8:46pm On Feb 24, 2020
Ladykeigh:

Go to servicecom dept. Ask for Mr Taiwo. He will assist you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Dinma27: 8:51pm On Feb 24, 2020
youngwolf:
People of God pls I need your advise. WES came in today and my Ielts is going through a remark process. Can I still enter the pool if my ielts result is still undergoing a remark process or I wait for the final result to come out.

You can dive into the pool

(1) (2) (3) ... (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.