Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,125 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (399) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1329169 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Canandahereicom(f): 6:44pm On Feb 25, 2020
ednut1:
Canada PR journey took me over 2 and half years. Glad it is now over grin. Wishing everyone all the best ooo. From wrong ECA body to 4 Months NASU strike to verification wahala to multiple heart breaking ielts tests to scary CRS scores to review required by lazy visa officer.
Here is one guy story have been waiting to read his PPR story. DROP IT LIKE ITS HOT!!!

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Stencil: 7:10pm On Feb 25, 2020
Yes it counts. I used mine and got PPR. Many have as well.

ChiefDaddy1:
Hello house..please do work experience during my masters programme count. I need to get the total of 3years because birthday is fast approaching and crs score is not smiling at the moment.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by udoclub: 7:11pm On Feb 25, 2020
Congratulations Prescar14 and ednut1

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Itzpearlz: 7:13pm On Feb 25, 2020
Hi, I feel like you'd also benefit from suggestions here too.

My opinion is that your 7 months old baby is too young for you to willfully separate from him especially as you can never really say about the timelines.

I think you should consult the nursing mothers on this thread for tips on how best to care for your child while in Canada. You can do it and succeed.

https://www.nairaland.com/4933819/living-canada-life-canadian-immigrant/299

arzakari2:
Hello guys.. I hope this message finds everyone well. I have few questions with regards to the express entry and hopefully someone in the house can help.
1. So I am yet to write my ielts in March..
2.I have a 7month old baby and I read in some threads that the cost of daycare is high in most provinces and it doesnt make sense to travel to work and spend all or most of it on daycare. So hubby and I decided that we would leave him with grandma till I find my feet to be able to bring him along with hubby. Am a nurse by profession so the shift thing will be a bit of a problem. smileySo my question is,
1. how long is one able to bring along their spouse or kid of they decide not to take them along when going
. If so, would the spouse also require ielts before leaving to Canada.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Stencil: 7:17pm On Feb 25, 2020
Banky, a man after God's own heart grin, the email I used for nairaland has been compromised.
I have no access to it. Somebody kept trying to log into it (for whatever reason) so Google did the needful. I've been in a custody battle since then grin
I will reach out to you with another email (I have your email address from the last time we spoke)

bankyh1905:
@Stencil, my fellow Canadian. grin I sent you a PM recently. Kindly respond.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Stencil: 7:22pm On Feb 25, 2020
I probably hold the record for the amount of changes made on a profile. I got PPR (still excited!).
You will be fine. You broke no laws. Change is allowed.

obym321:
PLEASE SOMEBODY THAT HAS AN IDEA SHOULD HELP ME.
Are changes made to EE profile before ITA saved ? Eg changes in NOC and employment duration. I changed my NOC and job duration in my EE profile and I received ITA last week. Just scared if the VO will see the changes so that I can explain the reason for the change in my LOE.
TIA

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Stencil: 7:25pm On Feb 25, 2020
If you use the CRS tool, you'd see that you get more points for masters. Evaluating both would not be useful to you for EE.
Francieuche:
Please should I evaluate both masters and bsc degree ? Or evaluate only masters
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Chukwuemekatehi(m): 7:26pm On Feb 25, 2020
Metrics4tea:
How long does it take WES to send credentials to institution for verification after receiving the transcript and certificate . My status has been evaluation in progress for two weeks now

Please how long did it take from the day they received your transcript to the day it was updated on your status?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by winner01(m): 7:39pm On Feb 25, 2020
Eraytee:
why not fix the money? or invest in treasury bill

please can you shed more light on treasury bill? As I am now, my only issue is the POF and it's been giving me sleepless nights. What can I do?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by larrypha(f): 8:34pm On Feb 25, 2020
Chukwuemekatehi:
Please house, who has experienced this delay from WES to update my profile. Its been 4 days now since my transcript got to them and yet, it has not reflected on my online profile. Who has experienced this?

Hi,

My husband's transcript was delivered last Tuesday. I was able to track it on their website on Wednesday and they gave the generic 24-48hrs for processing message.

So I sent an email yesterday morning asking how far with the tracking ID. It was updated to processing new documents late in the night.

Just this evening, it has been updated to awaiting verification.

Hope this helps.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Chukwuemekatehi(m): 9:13pm On Feb 25, 2020
larrypha:

Hi,

My husband's transcript was delivered last Tuesday. I was able to track it on their website on Wednesday and they gave the generic 24-48hrs for processing message.

So I sent an email yesterday morning asking how far with the tracking ID. It was updated to processing new documents late in the night.

Just this evening, it has been updated to awaiting verification.

Hope this helps.

Thanks a bunch.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Metrics4tea: 9:26pm On Feb 25, 2020
Chukwuemekatehi:

Please how long did it take from the day they received your transcript to the day it was updated on your status?

My school used DHL and they gave me the tracking number, it got to Canada on 14th and my status was updated on 15th. Before 14th, status was waiting for transcript. I used the number on WES site and it shows they have received document with the tracking number. But I heard within seven days of receiving your transcript they will Send it for verification. But they hav not
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 25, 2020
RealVictor:
Good evening house, pls has anyone used University of Toronto Comparative Education Services for evaluation.
I would like to know if it's better and time saving than WES

See CES experience courtesy of Johnnybravo1990 and TemiGee here. Time taken as of Q1 2019 was 12/14 weeks from receipt of transcript from Uni. Pls check their website for current info.

https://www.nairaland.com/4843199/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/406#75149624

https://www.nairaland.com/4843199/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/336#74673981
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by RealVictor: 10:13pm On Feb 25, 2020
Mamaroon:

See CES experience courtesy of Johnnybravo1990 and TemiGee here. Time taken as of Q1 2019 was 12/14 weeks from receipt of transcript from Uni. Pls check their website for current info.

https://www.nairaland.com/4843199/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/406#75149624

https://www.nairaland.com/4843199/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/336#74673981

Thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Jbaby09: 10:42pm On Feb 25, 2020
Good evening Fam!!

Please any celebration from Accra yet ??

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by SunshineD1: 10:49pm On Feb 25, 2020
Jbaby09:
Good evening Fam!!

Please any celebration from Accra yet ??

Soon and very soon, we are going to celebrate. Hallelujah, hallelujah... We are going to celebrate

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by itycyril: 10:53pm On Feb 25, 2020
itycyril:
Good day house,
I have a question around POF.
A friend has her POF tied in NTB, however it was booked for her in her parent's name. They got a better interest and fewer fees charged as staff of the issuer.
Although the funds are her's, the NTB is not in her name. (there is a trail in her bank statement that the fund came from her account and used to buy the investment, just that it is not in her name)
Can she write a letter of explanation for this or simply get the gift fund from her parents and use a notarized letter to confirm the gift in her application?

Please can anyone assist with the best approach for the above.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Jbaby09: 11:00pm On Feb 25, 2020
Amen !!! And it’s just around the corner by God’s grace

SunshineD1:

Soon and very soon, we are going to celebrate. Hallelujah, hallelujah... We are going to celebrate

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by safex(m): 11:10pm On Feb 25, 2020
@bolded
Did I, in any way, sound like I was forcing or asking for benefit from anyone? undecided
Many (knowledgeable and experienced) seniors have taken the back seat thanks to oversabi people like you

Erigo23:

IRCC twitter account manager is not the VO pls disregard cuz IRCC steadily refuse people’s application cuz of this WES and LLB degree. you don’t know the VO that will handle ur application pls just go to IQAS and get professional degree jeje too many people have believed this and had their application refused. Use the search bar to read unfortunate stories. NO ONE SHOULD FALL FOR THIS
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Venom104: 11:16pm On Feb 25, 2020
itycyril:

From my little understanding, POF should be directly accessible to the applicant. Even as the investment is “technically” for her, the fact that it’s not in her name means it’s not hers. After all, the investment can only be paid (I assume) to name bearer on the certificate before its transferred to her.

But who knows, she could get an ADR for updated POF . Why risk it though?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Venom104: 11:20pm On Feb 25, 2020
safex:
@bolded
Did I, in any way, sound like I was forcing or asking for benefit from anyone? undecided
Many (knowledgeable and experienced) seniors have taken the back seat thanks to oversabi people like you

I think he was referring to the IRCC tweet and not you personally.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Naxavi: 11:26pm On Feb 25, 2020
CIC profile is currently down.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Erigo23: 11:50pm On Feb 25, 2020
Venom104:

I think he was referring to the IRCC tweet and not you personally.

Thank you better person..some people didn’t line up for sense when the creator was giving so they want to argue for it in Nairaland. If comprehension is the problem at this stage who knows what will happen in their future.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Erigo23: 11:53pm On Feb 25, 2020
X
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Stdannyel(m): 12:30am On Feb 26, 2020
Thanks, really appreciate your response
kiari:

yes please
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by johnnybravo1990: 12:31am On Feb 26, 2020
jjohndoe83:
It all started here!!!
And to God be all my praise and thanksgiving!!!

Decision to explore the Great White North: January 4,2019

GU2- February 24, 2020
PPR- February 24, 2020
Congrats bro.

ednut1:
Canada PR journey took me over 2 and half years. Glad it is now over grin. Wishing everyone all the best ooo. From wrong ECA body to 4 Months NASU strike to verification wahala to multiple heart breaking ielts tests to scary CRS scores to review required by lazy visa officer.
Congrats.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Palaexpress: 12:34am On Feb 26, 2020
Erigo23:

Thank you better person..some people didn’t line up for sense when the creator was giving so they want to argue for it in Nairaland. If comprehension is the problem at this stage who knows what will happen in their future.

Dear sir/ma'am,

This is unacceptable, please. We are here to guide ourselves to achieve a common goal. Please, be selective and conservative with your choice of words so you don't hurt others.

Thank you very much and God bless.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Jay35: 3:30am On Feb 26, 2020
Did you have to explain it in your LOE about working full time and schooling full time?
Stencil:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Eraytee: 5:47am On Feb 26, 2020
money investment certificate must carry the name of the applicant (if single) or in the spouse name if married. they'll question her POF.

itycyril:

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Stencil: 5:53am On Feb 26, 2020
You can if you want to. I feel It is not necessary as they can see that you worked and schooled at the same time from your timeline.
There is absolutely nothing wrong with schooling and working at the same time if that's what you're wondering.

Jay35:
Did you have to explain it in your LOE about working full time and schooling full time?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 6:27am On Feb 26, 2020
Stencil:

what about during bsc?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by mobenjackson(m): 6:28am On Feb 26, 2020
Pre-IELTS victory
LWRS - 8.5, 6.5, 9, 7.5 (1st time test taker)
Going in for a remark today.
Wish me luck... I know it's gonna be IELTS victory in few weeks time... Thanks to everyone here for your help. It must all end in praise.

25 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.