Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,451 members, 7,801,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (449) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1325206 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Elvis390: 4:53pm On Mar 24, 2020
Thanks ��

Influential101:
They did it for everyone.. Canada is a country with brain, they understand that getting all the documents may be hard at this time due to Coronavirus and so decided to extend the deadline for everyone.. smiley smiley

But it doesn't matter, you can submit if you've got all documents.. All the best
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Prisscindy(f): 4:55pm On Mar 24, 2020
phantasma:
It's here:

https://www.britishcouncil.org.ng/about/covid-19-updates?fbclid=IwAR289TM9Yzp4yEWPbzTXWpL8cuexb2C8mDnbN7dCryU5Y9XE_fBEgS_agV8

Exams were cancelled on Saturday too.

Thanks for the information, is it same for idp? I can see on their website that only Lagos centre has been closed.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Remicynt(f): 5:15pm On Mar 24, 2020
I just spoke to an agent... All offices r closed till further notice no more calls from tomorrow only emails will be attended to. No TRF collection for now. We just need to be patient d main goal is for everyone to be safe. This to shall pass by God's grace.
Prisscindy:

Their website doesn't say this. Did you call them or how did you find out?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Ola2j: 6:15pm On Mar 24, 2020
eimuhb:
Please apart from CIMA and BSC in IT, how else can someone get an increased score in 2 or more certificates/diplomas?

Brah....do acca diploma. Not advanced diploma. It is evaluated as one year college level certificate. I got my ECA report and that was what was tyere

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Ola2j: 6:17pm On Mar 24, 2020
For anyone trying to get an extra certificate, you can do acca diploma (f1-f3) and wes evaluates it as one year college level certificate. I got my ECA today and that was what was written there.

18 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ABSTRUSE: 6:27pm On Mar 24, 2020
nepapole:
Hi, everyone I need your assistance on the mistake I made while applying for my UNILAG transcript to be sent to Wes, below is the address I was supposed to use but following the number I only wrote the address on no 4
1. WES Reference No............
2. World Education Services
3. Attention: Documentation Center
4. 2 Carlton Street, Suite 1400
Toronto, Ontario M5B 1J3
Canada
I applied yesterday, submitted and made payment then I realized I didn’t include my Wes reference number and the address wasn’t in full, pls how do I rectify this mistake before unilag sends my transcript to Wes? Pls help I’m new to this...I have mailed the record office but no reply yet.

Get to Exams & Records, Unilag Senate and inform them before they send the transcript. They should be able to guide you accordingly.

They open on Tuesdays and Thursdays. 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Alosezele: 6:37pm On Mar 24, 2020
[quote author=phantasma post=87726677]It's here:

https://www.britishcouncil.org.ng/about/covid-19-updates?fbclid=IwAR289TM9Yzp4yEWPbzTXWpL8cuexb2C8mDnbN7dCryU5Y9XE_fBEgS_agV8

Exams were cancelled on Saturday too.

Which of the exams were cancelled on Saturday? Because I wrote IELTS with British council this Saturday in Benin.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Prisscindy(f): 6:48pm On Mar 24, 2020
Remicynt:
I just spoke to an agent... All offices r closed till further notice no more calls from tomorrow only emails will be attended to. No TRF collection for now. We just need to be patient d main goal is for everyone to be safe. This to shall pass by God's grace.

[quote author=Alosezele post=87731958]

I think it differs by state. That was why I was trying to figure out if it's every state and both test providers.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by phantasma: 6:50pm On Mar 24, 2020
Sorry, I don't know about idp.

Prisscindy:

Thanks for the information, is it same for idp? I can see on their website that only Lagos centre has been closed.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by phantasma: 6:51pm On Mar 24, 2020
In Lagos

[quote author=Alosezele post=87731958]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Prisscindy(f): 6:52pm On Mar 24, 2020
phantasma:
Sorry, I don't know about idp.

No problem at all. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by nepapole(m): 7:24pm On Mar 24, 2020
ABSTRUSE:

Get to Exams & Records, Unilag Senate and inform them before they send the transcript. They should be able to guide you accordingly.

They open on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
[quote author=ABSTRUSE post=87731647]

Thanks a lot for your response, I appreciate. God bless
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Pwinkle1(f): 7:47pm On Mar 24, 2020
Sashafm:
Please I want to find out how to go about Police clearance certificate for my sister and her husband in Canada. they are presently in Canada with study visa and got ITA. Yesterday. How do I go about it. I have called inspector moshood and he asked me to come with the documents. What documents are required please.

1. Passport picture
2. Copy Int’l passport data page
3. Filled form with finger prints (you can wait until you get there to scan this to them - he’ll direct you on what to do, you’d just have to spend a bit more time there)
4. MONEY - Ego, Owo, Kudi !!!

grin cool

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ABSTRUSE: 8:08pm On Mar 24, 2020
[quote author=nepapole post=87733242][/quote]

Tuesdays and Thursdays
10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.

They are very strict with the timing.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ABSTRUSE: 8:10pm On Mar 24, 2020
[quote author=nepapole post=87733242][/quote]

Tuesdays and Thursdays

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Influential101: 8:10pm On Mar 24, 2020
Ola2j:
For anyone trying to get an extra certificate, you can do acca diploma (f1-f3) and wes evaluates it as one year college level certificate. I got my ECA today and that was what was written there.
Good development.. Please can you share a screenshot hiding your personal details ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Zinzu: 8:40pm On Mar 24, 2020
You can send them a mail at records@unilag.edu.ng with the correct details and they will respond to you in a couple of days. Usually takes between 2-3 days but given the school closure, you might have to be patient till school resumes.

nepapole:
Hi, everyone I need your assistance on the mistake I made while applying for my UNILAG transcript to be sent to Wes, below is the address I was supposed to use but following the number I only wrote the address on no 4
1. WES Reference No............
2. World Education Services
3. Attention: Documentation Center
4. 2 Carlton Street, Suite 1400
Toronto, Ontario M5B 1J3
Canada
I applied yesterday, submitted and made payment then I realized I didn’t include my Wes reference number and the address wasn’t in full, pls how do I rectify this mistake before unilag sends my transcript to Wes? Pls help I’m new to this...I have mailed the record office but no reply yet.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Gifty28(f): 8:53pm On Mar 24, 2020
Thank you.

Exquisite18:

The next exam is September, you can register for coaching now. The exam itself is 75k, 25k for each module. Coaching is 70-100k depending on centre
You can self study if you're capable, but I'll advise you get a tutor.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 24, 2020
Gifty28:
Thank you.

Contact me if you need a tutor, if u can self study I can give you materials as well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by nepapole(m): 9:03pm On Mar 24, 2020
ABSTRUSE:

Tuesdays and Thursdays

Thanks so much. God bless
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by nepapole(m): 9:08pm On Mar 24, 2020
Zinzu:
You can send them a mail at records@unilag.edu.ng with the correct details and they will respond to you in a couple of days. Usually takes between 2-3 days but given the school closure, you might have to be patient till school resumes.

Thank you very much, I have mailed them with the correct details but I haven’t gotten any response yet. I’ll have more patience since school has closed, I doubt I’ll be attended to if I go to school on Thursday. Thanks once again. God bless.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Inno3420: 9:13pm On Mar 24, 2020
HI EVERYONE, PLS I NEED YOUR INPUT ON THIS. MY CERTIFICATE THAT WAS SENT TO WES LAST YEAR HAD A LITTLE ERROR IN MY MIDDLE NAME. IE TWO LETTERS WAS OMITTED. I DIDN'T NOTICE IT UNTIL I WANTED TO USE THE CERTIFICATE FOR SOMETHING ELSE. I IMMEDIATELY APPLIED FOR RECTIFICATION IN MY SCHOOL AND IT WAS RECTIFIED ALTHOUGH I HAVEN'T GONE TO PICK UP THE NEW COPY. NOW WES HAS SENT VERIFICATION MAIL TO MY SCHOOL BUT THEY ARE YET TO REPLY. I'M JUST WORRIED IF THE NAME ISSUE WILL BE A PROBLEM. DO I NEED TO DO ANYTHING AT THIS POINT? GOING TO COLLECT THE CORRECTED CERTIFICATE IS NOT FEASIBLE COS OF THE DISTANCE. I'M JUST CONCERNED. PLS HELP.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by NEROSKY(m): 9:46pm On Mar 24, 2020
Influential101:
They did it for everyone.. Canada is a country with brain, they understand that getting all the documents may be hard at this time due to Coronavirus and so decided to extend the deadline for everyone.. smiley smiley

But it doesn't matter, you can submit if you've got all documents.. All the best

That sentence "Canada is a country with brain" touched
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Ola2j: 11:14pm On Mar 24, 2020
Influential101:
Good development.. Please can you share a screenshot hiding your personal details ?

Here you go. I did all three papers in 2 weeks. Mind you, I'm not am accounting student. Infact I cant solve maths to save my life. The exam is simply straightforward&you can also use some street ot to scale through

21 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Influential101: 11:40pm On Mar 24, 2020
Ola2j:

Here you go. I did all three papers in 2 weeks. Mind you, I'm not am accounting student. Infact I cant solve maths to save my life. The exam is simply straightforward&you can also use some street ot to scale through
This is really cool.. people now have many choices to gain additional 30 marks plus...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 1:57am On Mar 25, 2020
Hello, please am new to the group... Can someone please help with Jan AOR WhatsApp group no.
The wait is killing someone and having a support group won’t be a bad idea... thanks in advance.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Gidobaba(m): 3:52am On Mar 25, 2020
Ola2j:

Thanks for this. Please can you help with details for this course. What is the duration and can it be done online? How can one register too. Thanks in advance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by tunlapapa: 5:56am On Mar 25, 2020
Ola2j:
You will need to please help in more details required to get the certificate.
Details like study materials, can it be self studied, duration for learning (tutored or self studied), exam fees. Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Eraytee: 6:56am On Mar 25, 2020
How lovely will it be to see a FSW draw today... there is hope for all smiley

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 7:28am On Mar 25, 2020
Eraytee:
How lovely will it be to see a FSW draw today... there is hope for all smiley
Yes oooo, please God should do it. Let there be a silver lining for us in this trying period. A reason to celebrate amidst this storm.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by BelovedQuerida(f): 8:42am On Mar 25, 2020
Thank you. Quick update, my application was re-opened after I sent in my request for reconsideration. Other than a request for clarification on my name change, there has been no update since then. Thanks to everyone that pushed me to send in that request. Now we wait...

chubby89:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by BelovedQuerida(f): 8:45am On Mar 25, 2020
Thanks a lot. The application has been re-opened.

safex:
Good morning my neighbour. Hope you're all feeling okay? grin
Thought I should share what caught my eyes on IRCC's Twitter account; who knows if it would help someone.
@BelovedQuerida @chubby89

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.