Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,915 members, 7,806,656 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (456) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1328308 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Niini20(f): 2:54pm On Mar 30, 2020
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Margy: 6:16pm On Mar 30, 2020
Hello guys!..
I'm new to this thread... please advice.

I want to start my WES process... but I'm confused. My highest degree is a Master's...Do i include my Bachelor degree and WAEC?

Pleaseeeeee advice me... some people say put all degree some other day your highest degree.... please advice..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by bidemibunmi: 6:23pm On Mar 30, 2020
ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Met
Security: Not Started
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: System Error

Please what do they mean by "System Error" for Info Sharing?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by kingkhalil: 6:29pm On Mar 30, 2020
bidemibunmi:
ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Met
Security: Not Started
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: System Error

Please what do they mean by "System Error" for Info Sharing?

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/info-sharing-in-gcms-notes.530780/page-2

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Zigdore: 7:24pm On Mar 30, 2020
wharlay07:
Hello House,

any one with a room to rent out in Toronto area. I will land Canada on the 31st March (if flight wont be cancelled again). All my options have been exhausted with no luck on Roomstar or kijiji. Kindly direct me to the right page if not here. Thank you.

PS: My PR expires April 1st (Very long story). Help a brother smiley

Are u saying u where issued PR since last year and u waited for a whole six month before leaving. ? Your story get k_leg.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by kiari: 7:28pm On Mar 30, 2020
Margy:
Hello guys!..

I want to start my WES process... but I'm confused. My highest degree is a Master's...Do i include my Bachelor degree and WAEC?

Pleaseeeeee advice me... some people say put all degree some other day your highest degree.... please advice..
Just your highest degree...waec is not needed..I hope you know everything is on hold because of the pandemic..
I would recommend you take time to read page 1, get a notebook, write down important information & make it your EE bible, you won't regret it.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Influential101: 7:42pm On Mar 30, 2020
Zigdore:

Are u saying u where issued PR since last year and u waited for a whole six month before leaving. ? Your story get k_leg.

We also waited for 6 months before leaving ? what's the problem with that?

13 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Hephzibah2018: 8:09pm On Mar 30, 2020
Zigdore:

Did this person specifically state that they were issued PR last year or that they waited six months post COPR to travel? How do you just assume on such matters when you haven't inquired to know the full story? Is every application processed and finalized within the proposed 6-month duration? Applications can take 3, 6 or even 10 months to conclude. Besides, some people have businesses to tidy up before relocating to Canada.

Let's try to think things through instead of hastily responding to posts.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 30, 2020
Hephzibah2018:

Besides, some people have businesses to tidy up before relocating to Canada.

Let's try to think things through instead of hastily responding to posts.

Well said.

In fact, I know people who not only waited till the last minute to travel but who only did a soft landing for 3 to 4 weeks and were back in Nigeria, only planning to return in 2 or 3 years' time so they can still be able to renew their permanent residence cards....the reasons for this are as diverse as the people.

If patience is a virtue....then restraint is a super virtue. Better to have no answer than a demoralising or insulting or inaccurate one.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Hephzibah2018: 9:10pm On Mar 30, 2020
Mamaroon:

Well said.

In fact, I know people who not only waited till the last minute to travel but who only did a soft landing for 3 to 4 weeks and were back in Nigeria, waiting out the 3 years they can stay out of Canada and still be able to be able to renew their permanent residence cards....the reasons for this are as diverse as the people.

If patience is a virtue....then restraint is a super virtue. Better to have no answer than a demoralising or insulting or inaccurate one.

RT.....My thoughts exactly!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Hephzibah2018: 9:11pm On Mar 30, 2020
Mamaroon:

Well said.

In fact, I know people who not only waited till the last minute to travel but who only did a soft landing for 3 to 4 weeks and were back in Nigeria, waiting out the 3 years they can stay out of Canada and still be able to be able to renew their permanent residence cards....the reasons for this are as diverse as the people.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Margy: 10:11pm On Mar 30, 2020
kiari:

Just your highest degree...waec is not needed..I hope you know everything is on hold because of the pandemic..
I would recommend you take time to read page 1, get a notebook, write down important information & make it your EE bible, you won't regret it.

Thank you.. I am doing just that now
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by yr2020: 12:07am On Mar 31, 2020
Hello house,
Please who else has been in this kind of situation. I was sent the below now after they already said my evaluation report will Be completed by April 1st, 2020.

Academic Transcript | Incomplete

Reason: The document received only contains a partial record of your study program. Subjects taken and grades earned for part of the study were not included. We are missing information on study completed during the 4th year of your program

Instructions: Please ask your institution to send WES a complete document that lists all subjects taken and grades earned for each year of the program according to the requirements for your country of education. This document should be sent in a sealed envelope that is stamped or signed on the back flap by the appropriate official.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by BlestHanneSSG: 5:06am On Mar 31, 2020
@ your bolded. Easy, s'il vous plait.
Zigdore:

k_leg.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by BlestHanneSSG: 5:22am On Mar 31, 2020
The solution lies in your school's Ex&Recs. When all this ChinaVirus brouhaha is over, I think you need to print out a copy of this mail from WES and visit your school to lodge a complaint in person. However, if your school is still active online at this time, you could contact them. I'm afraid WES will put your evaluation on hold till you have sorted this very issue out with your school!

yr2020:
Hello house,
Please who else has been in this kind of situation. I was sent the below now after they already said my evaluation report will Be completed by April 1st, 2020.

Reason: The document received only contains a partial record of your study program. Subjects taken and grades earned for part of the study were not included. We are missing information on study completed during the 4th year of your program

Instructions: Please ask your institution to send WES a complete document that lists all subjects taken and grades earned for each year of the program according to the requirements for your country of education. This document should be sent in a sealed envelope that is stamped or signed on the back flap by the appropriate official.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by bestyy: 6:30am On Mar 31, 2020
kiari:

is this week's exam also on hold? They haven't sent any message to me and my exam is scheduled for Thursday and Saturday this week
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Agbeni33: 6:35am On Mar 31, 2020
bestyy:

is this week's exam also on hold? They haven't sent any message to me and my exam is scheduled for Thursday and Saturday this week

Hi, please which exam is that?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by COPR2020: 7:31am On Mar 31, 2020
yr2020:
Hello house,

Call WES immediately. They reviewed your documents for completeness before giving you date. Try to explain things to them, this is really strange

It will end in praise
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by yr2020: 9:24am On Mar 31, 2020
Thanks a lot I already sent them a mail immediately.
COPR2020:

Call WES immediately. They reviewed your documents for completeness before giving you date. Try to explain things to them, this is really strange

It will end in praise
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by dCounsel: 9:27am On Mar 31, 2020
OneLegInCanada:

Hi, I’d also like to join the March AOR Whatsapp group. Have you found any yet?

DM me on 08082900954
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by yr2020: 9:28am On Mar 31, 2020
Thanks my thought too. Just that my institution is National Open University of Nigeria. It took them more than 5 months to send my transcript and 2 months to verify my statement of result cry. But I will still try to contact them. No room to relent angry
BlestHanneSSG:
The solution lies in your school's Ex&Recs. When all this ChinaVirus brouhaha is over, I think you need to print out a copy of this mail from WES and visit your school to lodge a complaint in person. However, if your school is still active online at this time, you could contact them. I'm afraid WES will put your evaluation on hold till you have sorted this very issue out with your school!

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by bestyy: 9:38am On Mar 31, 2020

I mean IELTS EXAM
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by kexepet: 12:06pm On Mar 31, 2020
Will there be a draw for FSW tomorrow? Patiently waiting....

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:28pm On Mar 31, 2020
It pospone mine is April 18 idp Ieltls
I haven’t receive any mail but I check there site yesterday all exam pospone till further notice
bestyy:

I mean IELTS EXAM
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by safex(m): 12:45pm On Mar 31, 2020
yr2020:
Hello house,

Further to @COPR2020 advice, raise the issue on IRCC's twitter page for swift response.
All the best

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by yr2020: 1:50pm On Mar 31, 2020
Thanks I will do just that
safex:

Further to @COPR2020 advice, raise the issue on IRCC's twitter page for swift response.
All the best
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by adejumokecares: 1:57pm On Mar 31, 2020
Good Afternoon,
Has anyone collected their TRF from MOD for March 7 exam. I need to be sure of the date on it.
Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by bekayy: 2:07pm On Mar 31, 2020
Your question has been answered already. Go to page 1 or type in the search box. If your profession is regulated in CA, i will advise you to do both BSc and MSc and even add your professional degree if any should in case you want to pursue a professional degree/association in CA. This journey requires a lot of research and should not be solely based on what 'people' say. Go to www.canada.ca which I believe is the same as cic.gc.ca. read up as that is the starting point. Shalom

Margy:
Hello guys!..

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by yr2020: 2:14pm On Mar 31, 2020
Please where can I get WES contact number. All I did was sent them a mail. I don’t know how effective that might be.
Thanks
COPR2020:

It will end in praise
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by bekayy: 2:26pm On Mar 31, 2020
Google online. Go to their website and check contact us. Ahhh people don't use their smartphones for info again.

yr2020:
Please where can I get WES contact number. All I did was sent them a mail. I don’t know how effective that might be.
Thanks

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.