Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,978 members, 7,806,857 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (494) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1328435 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by BNTtech: 8:02pm On Apr 22, 2020
Gidobaba:
Please can anyone assist me with BCS certification exam preparation materials?

You can request that someone adds you to a Telegram group for this purpose. But if the materials look so bulky than you can understand or chew, feel free to contact us. We commence tutorials on May 1st for the September 2020 exam session. wink

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 22, 2020
GoodofNaija:

Please are you sure of the cost for the ECA by WES? I am currently filling my WES form and the cost on the page is $230.
Nigerian banks charge between 278 to 300 per cad. Do the maths.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by GoodofNaija: 8:23pm On Apr 22, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Nigerian bank charge between 278 to 300 per cad. Do the maths.

Ok thank you. I was using 400 per cad.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Gidobaba(m): 9:43pm On Apr 22, 2020
BNTtech:

You can request that someone adds you to a Telegram group for this purpose. But if the materials look so bulky than you can understand or chew, feel free to contact us. We commence tutorials on May 1st for the September 2020 exam session. wink

Thanks. For a start could you add me to the telegram group?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by FunmilolaGold(f): 11:18pm On Apr 22, 2020
GoodofNaija:

Please are you sure of the cost for the ECA by WES? I am currently filling my WES form and the cost on the page is $230.

I paid last month and I paid over $200 cant remember exactly how much but I remember paying a little extra for tracking
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by jgbemson1: 12:21am On Apr 23, 2020
Pls, can you guide me on the steps to follow? I want to start the application.

jgbemson@gmail.com .

Whatsapp 07066661158
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by rume(m): 12:51am On Apr 23, 2020
jgbemson1:

Pls, can you guide me on the steps to follow? I want to start the application.

jgbemson@gmail.com .

Whatsapp 07066661158
Have you read through pages 1 - 2?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by usmee(m): 1:15am On Apr 23, 2020
Hello Guys!! What are career prospects for someone that studied Medicine in Russia and look to relocate to Canada. I heard stories about the difficulty in getting a Job as a General Practitioner. Pls is there any Medical Doctor in the house that can give me more insight or Advice as regards this.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by EnglishWithJosh: 2:37am On Apr 23, 2020
DarkHenrie:
Please i would like candid opinions on this.

I hope to apply for the federal skilled workers program but after repeatedly checking my potential crs score i keep getting nothing above 435, should i go ahead and apply or has the program become too competitive for someone with that score. I understand that recent draws have been at least 470 cut-off marks. Is there any hope for me?
Could you state your profile? That will help us to effectively assist you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by EnglishWithJosh: 2:39am On Apr 23, 2020
Olufemijr:
Dear Nairalanders,
I created an express Entry profile in Feb with my B.sc as 4 years Canadian equivalency , I evaluated my CIPM recently and it came out as 3 years bachelor degree in Canadian equivalency.
Can I use to it claim points for two or more certificates since I already claimed points for my original university degree?
Of course, you can. cheesy
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by SapSap: 4:29am On Apr 23, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Nigerian banks charge between 278 to 300 per cad. Do the maths.
Too much
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by GoodofNaija: 5:41am On Apr 23, 2020
FunmilolaGold:

I paid last month and I paid over $200 cant remember exactly how much but I remember paying a little extra for tracking

Means am right. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by EvaK: 7:45am On Apr 23, 2020
Please I’m interested
Benballer:

Hello, I'm interested but I'm not in ilorin. Can you send it to mail??
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by monvous: 8:20am On Apr 23, 2020
[quote author=Olufemijr post=88722671][/quote]
@ Olufemir pls kindly check your mail, I sent a mail request thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by TheManOfTheYear: 10:35am On Apr 23, 2020
Amys:
no one cares about class of degree in express entry. First class and pass have same points. You can also explore cima accounting or bcs computer diploma for extra points as they are faster

Go for Cima or BCS
Good day bro.
Must your work experience be related to your degree?
For example, I'm a tech person with like 5 years experience in tech. But my degree is say Agriculture, does it really matter?

Cc. Anyone's contribution is welcomed
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by LegitDiva: 11:47am On Apr 23, 2020
Please I have a question regarding POF.
Is it better to change it and open a dollar account in light of the recent economic situation? Will that affect the expected timeline?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by bekayy: 12:09pm On Apr 23, 2020
Please do if you can. Putting your money in Naira is shooting yourself in the foot.

LegitDiva:
Is it better to change it and open a dollar account in light of the recent economic situation? Will that affect the expected timeline?

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by spenca: 1:00pm On Apr 23, 2020
cmoney22222:
Thanks sir , was charged 20$ for 8508.50as at today

is this USD or CAD?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nedu2144(m): 1:20pm On Apr 23, 2020
bekayy:
Please do if you can. Putting your money in Naira is shooting yourself in the foot.

But the dollar account will b less than 6 months old.
LOE would it be enough to explain ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by COPR2020: 1:38pm On Apr 23, 2020
Nedu2144:

Yes
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by lasignor(m): 1:41pm On Apr 23, 2020
LegitDiva:
Not necessary. Use xe.com for your conversion and let there be surplus funds - like a thousand CAD extra. Fluctuations can't take the whole CAD 1,000 away.

Changing your funds to USD at this point in time might make you lose money on the long run because once the major players in the currency markets steady their ships, normalcy shall return. You don't want to be buying dollar at 420 and be selling at 365. As of today, CAD rates at Access Bank is #277 to c$1. You can always use bank rates too, just add surplus to the funds and you will be alright.

I used my Naira account for mine. At the time, the 12,960 was supposed to be about 3.6m but I left 4m in the account and it was totally fine.

Cheers.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ednut1(m): 1:52pm On Apr 23, 2020
lasignor:
Not necessary. Use xe.com for your conversion and let there be surplus funds - like a thousand CAD extra. Fluctuations can't take the whole CAD 1,000 away.

Changing your funds to USD at this point in time might make you lose money on the long run because once the major players in the currency markets steady their ships, normalcy shall return. You don't want to be buying dollar at 420 and be selling at 365. As of today, CAD rates at Access Bank is #277 to c$1. You can always use bank rates too, just add surplus to the funds and you will be alright.

I used my Naira account for mine. At the time, the 12,960 was supposed to be about 3.6m but I left 4m in the account and it was totally fine.

Cheers.
true the rate is already too high. But this is Nigeria it may still go higher or even lower. On telegram and whatsapp groups of people in canada already they still exchange CAD to naira at 280 to 285.so one can sell his or her Naira when they land
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ProudBiafran: 2:09pm On Apr 23, 2020
usmee:
Hello Guys!! What are career prospects for someone that studied Medicine in Russia and look to relocate to Canada. I heard stories about the difficulty in getting a Job as a General Practitioner. Pls is there any Medical Doctor in the house that can give me more insight or Advice as regards this.

Why not try Europe.

Canada seems to be for desperate people looking to leave thirld world countries or people who want a change in environment.

With your degree in medicine, why not try UK?

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by lasignor(m): 2:10pm On Apr 23, 2020
ednut1:
true the rate is already too high. But this is Nigeria it may still go higher or even lower. On telegram and whatsapp groups of people in canada already they still exchange CAD to naira at 280 to 285.so one can sell his or her Naira when they land
Exactly.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by rinzylee(m): 2:19pm On Apr 23, 2020
usmee:

UK is best choice for an immigrant doctor. With 1 year NHS experience, go to Australia.

Canada in reality is not so wonderful for doctors based on their exam pass rate and selection process too. You won't be allowed into some specialities as an immigrant.

However, anything is possible. No be book? No be exam?

Cheers

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by bekayy: 2:25pm On Apr 23, 2020
If you have submitted, id advise you to still change it.. they may not even ask you for any additional document request if everything was complete while applying. Even if asked, you include an LOE. Remember you are hedging against currency risk..

Nedu2144:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Tolupeppe: 2:41pm On Apr 23, 2020
tolam08:
Like the others ahead of me have suggested, there is no need to buy any past questions while all the materials you need are available online. I wrote my first and only attempt in December and I had a perfect result ( L9, RWS- 8 ), thanks to the online materials. If you are anywhere around Ogbomoso or Ilorin, I can give you a compiled materials I used for the test at NO COST.
. Pls I need the materials,I reside in ilorin. Pls how do I contact you?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by remaj: 2:49pm On Apr 23, 2020
Hello all

Urgent pls

Please do you need to show proof of funds for express entry when you have a job offer and presently working in a province you got their provincial nomination(under employment) for federal skilled worker
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Tolupeppe: 2:57pm On Apr 23, 2020
BNTtech:

If you eventually decide to go for the BCS Certificate in IT exam, we are here to ensure you pass in flying colours. Our tutorials for the September 2020 exams commence on May 1st. Ask about us, we won't disappoint you. wink

Hi am interested in the tutorial, how do we go about it and what is the success rate of the course
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 23, 2020
ProudBiafran:

Why not try Europe.

Canada seems to be for desperate people looking to leave thirld world countries or people who want a change in environment.

With your degree in medicine, why not try UK?
almost 40 but still talking this way. Why not show us an European country who take 350k immigrants a year. Canada is the one desperate for people with skills and talent due to an aging population. Keep spewing trash. When uk and usa was favorable for immigrants who reason canada. Abeg if goat meat no dey available you eat pork or beef.

15 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 23, 2020
remaj:
Hello all

Urgent pls

Please do you need to show proof of funds for express entry when you have a job offer and presently working in a province you got their provincial nomination(under employment) for federal skilled worker

(1) (2) (3) ... (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.