Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,508 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (496) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1329058 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Localboy91: 12:03am On Apr 24, 2020
ProudBiafran:

I am sorry for taking this too far. I did not mean to insult you.

Sorry for the harsh words.

Okay....

Now..... Thank you

Moving on
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ProudBiafran: 12:06am On Apr 24, 2020
Localboy91:

Okay....

Now..... Thank you

Moving on

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by michaelf284: 12:17am On Apr 24, 2020
He apologised already...kindly forgive him

Localboy91:

I never said thank you.

You should read your post before you post them.... maybe you won’t get condescending replies...

You are probably in Abule Egba... claiming Europe on nairaland just to create chaos.

Please take several seat.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ProudBiafran: 12:25am On Apr 24, 2020
michaelf284:

I have apologised he said I am in Abule Egba. LOL.

Sorry for the bad words from me.

Okay oh. Abule Egba is heaven on earth.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by nadia806: 12:27am On Apr 24, 2020
[url]ibeere.com[/url]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Pwinkle1(f): 1:51am On Apr 24, 2020
Lol all this drama.

Na wa oh. shocked

God help us, and heal the world so that our applications can move forward and people can come out of the boredom / depression this whole pandemic is causing!

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Eraytee: 5:58am On Apr 24, 2020
All i want now is ITA, who drama help? Rada rada(nonsense) undecided

Pwinkle1:
Lol all this drama.

Na wa oh. shocked

God help us, and heal the world so that our applications can move forward and people can come out of the boredom / depression this whole pandemic is causing!

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Localboy91: 9:31am On Apr 24, 2020
michaelf284:

Hello,

I have been a passive reader on forum for a while now. Although, I seldom answer some questions that I am sure of the answer or give advice where I can.

Starting this process was tedious for me from IELTS, Evaluation(PEBC) to ITA and post AOR. Thankfully, I have a great family support. I wish I knew about this forum from the get go... things might have been easier.

This is why it’s painful for me to see people come on this great forum(that has helped a lot of peoplle achieve their dream) to cause confusion and chaos.

It will end in praise for us all.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Datevilme: 10:26am On Apr 24, 2020
Hello everyone,

Please with this whole economic instability at the moment, what's your advice concerning where and how to keep POF.

Considering the fact that the Naira is unstable at the moment and might get worse.

And for exchange rates, is it the one used at submission or the current exchange rates that agents use to evaluate POF?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Didicol: 10:26am On Apr 24, 2020
Stop procrastinating. Take that step now..

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by jlinkssolutions: 10:41am On Apr 24, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Google it mr. Man

Thanks bros. Yes I did and I’ve been doing it and wasn’t going through. Will retry it today. Thanks alot
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by BNTtech: 11:12am On Apr 24, 2020
Tolupeppe:

Hi am interested in the tutorial, how do we go about it and what is the success rate of the course

Oh, awesome. Kindly check my profile, would you?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ProfessorJim(m): 11:32am On Apr 24, 2020
I just got an email from IELTS MOD that the result of those with successful EOR will be printed after the lockdown and we are all quite aware that this lockdown, especially in Lagos, doesn't have an end in sight. The thing here is that most of us just need to know the new scores and I heard on this forum that they usually update the online scores so why don't they want to do that now even when I suggested the idea. A friend even told me that some countries send IELTS scores using SMS. The funny thing is that you can still request for an EOR presently; isn't that double standard. Why is it that organizations in Nigeria enjoy making simple processes complex for Nigerians? I might have a wrong perspective concerning this situation tho and I stand to be corrected. Please, guys, don't take this serious o, I'm just ranting... #StaySafe

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ChukzB007: 11:52am On Apr 24, 2020
EnglishWithJosh:
Of course, you can. cheesy

hello, pls could you give me info on the cipm,
I'm trying to take another degree to enhance my crs but I don't have much info on which to take.

thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by EnglishWithJosh: 1:07pm On Apr 24, 2020
ChukzB007:

hello, pls could you give me info on the cipm,
I'm trying to take another degree to enhance my crs but I don't have much info on which to take.

thank you.
The exam is held twice in a year. The link I attached below should provide additional information that you might need to proceed.

https://www.cipmnigeria.org/Membership/Examination-Route
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by kingkhalil: 1:39pm On Apr 24, 2020
In case anyone needs this information...

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Ginna25: 1:41pm On Apr 24, 2020
Hello house,

I saw the WES website has been updated i.e schools can now send transcripts to them electronically. is it advisable for me to send my cert by courier this covid period. will it be acknowledge or i should wait till all these is over? i have paid already. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by SamDD: 1:42pm On Apr 24, 2020
Good day everyone, please I need a firsthand answer to my question. From those that have scaled through this hurdle thanks. However, any useful input from anyone will be much appreciated.

What other NOC(s) can someone with Customer service or Tellering work experience use, since the role is ineligible for FSW?

Thanks in advance.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 24, 2020
SamDD:
Good day everyone, please I need a firsthand answer to my question. From those that have scaled through this hurdle thanks. However, any useful input from anyone will be much appreciated.

What other NOC(s) can someone with Customer service or Tellering work experience use, since the role is ineligible for FSW?

Thanks in advance.
none. Some have tried to be smart even here on nairaland. It ended in tears bro
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by COPR2020: 2:27pm On Apr 24, 2020
Ginna25:
Hello house,

I saw the WES website has been updated i.e schools can now send transcripts to them electronically. is it advisable for me to send my cert by courier this covid period. will it be acknowledge or i should wait till all these is over? i have paid already. Thanks
Its not wise, but if you have extra cash, you can do it. However, send electronically as no one is in the office to receive your documents

Shalom
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ChukzB007: 2:35pm On Apr 24, 2020
EnglishWithJosh:
The exam is held twice in a year. The link I attached below should provide additional information that you might need to proceed.

https://www.cipmnigeria.org/Membership/Examination-Route

oh, thank you very much.
I just realised it's gonna take beyond 2 years to complete though.
I'm actually seeking any to take and get certification within a year.

you know, as e dey hot
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Ginna25: 2:53pm On Apr 24, 2020
COPR2020:

Its not wise, but if you have extra cash, you can do it. However, send electronically as no one is in the office to receive your documents

Shalom

Thank you for your response. When you say electronically do you mean by mail pls. because i have been trying to get a mail. not found any
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by COPR2020: 3:37pm On Apr 24, 2020
Ginna25:

Thank you for your response. When you say electronically do you mean by mail pls. because i have been trying to get a mail. not found any

Via mail. Try to contact WES on how it should be sent.
Login your profile and click on Contact Us
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Ginna25: 3:39pm On Apr 24, 2020
COPR2020:

Via mail. Try to contact WES on how it should be sent.
Login your profile and click on Contact Us

Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Gidobaba(m): 3:59pm On Apr 24, 2020
Wow. This is goodnews.

Ginna25:
Hello house,

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by molybdenum0012: 4:48pm On Apr 24, 2020
Graiccy:
Can you please assist me with the IELTS materials? am gathering materials to start preparing for mine.

It’s ielts victory!!
Prior to sitting for ielts, I had read stories about how people got 6.5 in writing and that scared me to death. How I wish I entered the exam hall an ignorant fellow. First sitting, i got all the necessary help from my colleagues at work who had aced this exam earlier. I had prepped like my life depended on it since I so much disliked essay writing back in school. For the record I work 8-8 six days a week but I had to attack this monster with every fiber of my being. I always tried to hurriedly rush home and bury my head deep into my books till midnight. Honestly I don’t think there is any youtube listening and Cambridge practice test I haven’t taken while religiously reading sample essays on ieltsmentor page. I learnt ankasa! (twi) . @Chicyclass came through for me sending me some MOD writing book and I read the book page by page! I wouldn’t be exaggerating if I mention I remember the sentences like a child remembers his favorite rhyme. I sat for the exam for the first time in July
Results : LRSW 9 7.5 7.5 6.5
Hmmm 6.5 in writing, as expected cos, I didn’t even read over my essay and I was so much gripped with fear so ... I remarked but it unfortunately returned the same. Instances like these make me wish I knew the future. I’d have saved myself the time,energy and most importantly my funds. Being someone who never threw in the towel so quickly, I registered for the next sitting in 28th September. Time to face this monster again head- on!

I saw posts about MOD being “more generous “ with their 7 than BC but I’m Ghanaian and we only have BC so I wasn’t spoilt with choices like my fellow Nigerians. Just have to return to my “dearest” BC, who haven’t in this case been so generous to its beloved.Spoke to @yemblaze who added me to an ielts WhatsApp group and @stencil also sent me ielt materials . Thank you so much ladies. I’m forever grateful. This time, I had to strategize. I decided to learn extensively for the writing so I started with synonyms of common ielts topics from a youtube page which was suggested by someone here. I also contacted @blissnenye to help me with the writing and she made sure I wrote an essay everyday. “An essay a day keeps ielts failure away” lol. Like I mentioned earlier,this was almost like a punishment being meted out actually it was since I hated writing essays. I’d rather prefer reading those online but this lady, “my punisher” ensured I wrote and insisted on it. She was really bent on seeing me do something I hated. I realised It wasn’t just about the money for her but she really had my interest at heart..She tutored me for a week and told me I was good to go. Thank you my Madam @blissnenye.
So I Sat for the next sitting on 28th September and this time I wasn’t even looking forward to a better results COs since I had mixed feelings about the listening test. Results day finally came and I had LRS 9 9 7.5 and writing 6.5. Oo God! Not again! Hmmmm of course it would be writing, this devil keeps tearing its ugly head everywhere! What did I expect? I prepared so well so why 6.5 again.? What at all are they looking for?. I put in a request for remarking that same day results were released without taking my test report form. In mind, they should keep it until they gave me my 7. I prayed fervently for a positive outcome.
Then on the fateful day of 31/10/2019 , I received a mail. Behold the change I was waiting for had reflected!!! From 6.5 to 7. I was giddy with excitement. Sleep and I had conveniently become enemies that night . if this is how excited it feels to get the required ielts scores then I have not the least of ideas how you all react when you receive PPR mail.
Hope to jump, no dive into the pool and then wait for my ITA in the next draw.

Kindly help send the material to jonathangnenga@gmail.com
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by EnglishWithJosh: 5:11pm On Apr 24, 2020
ChukzB007:

oh, thank you very much.
I just realised it's gonna take beyond 2 years to complete though.
I'm actually seeking any to take and get certification within a year.

you know, as e dey hot
Unfortunately, sir, CIPM isn't a so quick-to-get certification.

You're welcome.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 24, 2020
We are waiting for ECA.
We are waiting for IELTS and IELTS remark updates.
We are waiting for TEF and for Alliance Francaise to reopen.
We are waiting for ITA, not the PNP, CEC kind o.
We are waiting for POF to be complete.
We are waiting for PPR.
We are waiting for our passports to be returned with COPR.

It is well......chill guys...by God's grace we'll get there.

Pls manage this small old joke about Canny aspirations....

....did you guys hear about the pastor that a congregation member heard saying: "Lord please help me, I don't have anyone in Toronto"..... guy was thinking ...."so my pastor is on this Canada parole too", ashey......the man of God was actually praying for God's help....... because "I don't have anyone To Run To".....no bi TORONTO.

A merry heart is good medicine grin

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by niceeric(m): 5:26pm On Apr 24, 2020
niceeric:

Na wa o.....I have had luck in almost all other stages of the process so far though lol...e.g my wes verification documents got there on thesame March 10 they stopped receiving documents and had a successful eca done by April 2.

Make dem pay the refund money na him remain now lol
EOR refund issa goal!

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Jonbeezy(m): 5:32pm On Apr 24, 2020
Good evening House. I have been a follower of this Canada immigration forum for some time. Previously, i have been a bit reluctant to pursue this objective, but believe me....i am so ready now to leave Nigeria. However, i need your assistance and guidance.
(1) how do i go about IELTS and ECA valuation now, because this pandemic seems to be disrupting everything. Are they still working now??

(2) Can i get my Transcript from my school (UNIZIK) and have it mailed by courier to WES by myself.

(3) Concerning Reference letter; i worked with a Retail business outlet for some years( Registered business) and i am wondering if a recommendation letter from the CEO will be okay.

(4) Do i need to have the estimated fund available now in an account or is it necessary only when one has got an ITA??

Thank you house. I hope to be among the ITA recipients soon. Stay safe.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by JenKendall: 5:38pm On Apr 24, 2020
I really enjoyed reading this. God really sends people into our lives to help us. May God continue to show up for us. You are blessed.

SamUnai:
SHOULD I RELOCATE OR STAY
PS: This is a personal View as a PR in Canada
I will do my best to give an honest view . LONG POST
HOW IT STARTED.
January 4th, 2016 I resumed like every other colleague, after the morning prayers and HNY wishes, i realized I could not sign-in into my system. I tried all I could but no way and as a banker with 4 years experience we all know what that means. SACK. As usual my BM called me in and I wrote my resignation letter (reason why bank do this, is what I don’t know). I gather my few things and left before leaving my BM also mentioned to me that it was not because of under performance but rather is due to the fact that I don’t have BSC but HND. I told him no wahala with my eyes filled with tears left his office. What a way to start the year.
Around 5PM that same day a senior colleague called me and asked if I was free (them don sack me what else could I be doing) I told him I was free and he asked me to meet him up at restaurant . I didn’t want to go at first cus I suspected it will be one of those sermon of you know sack is not the end of life but I sha manage to go. Before he started talking to me , he brought out his BB and showed me a picture of his passport with the Canadian VISA. In my mind hope this Benin man doesn’t want to tell me about abroad cus and not interested. Then he asked quietly have you heard about Canada express entry I said no. what of Canadian PR I said no boss. Then he said do you know you are very lucky with this your HND? Me? How?, he went further to explain the whole process to me stage by stage, how I will get more point with this my HND , At this point he has started to arouse my interest , then he went further to tell me the benefit of a Canadian PR , I was still trying to arrange everything he just said in my head when baba showed me his flight details ahh he is traveling next month oo in fact he said he want to do VAL in Canada with his family. You need to see the ginger in my body I drove home.

IELTS
Wrote once and passed LRWS 8877.5(practiced for 4weeks morning afternoon evening and night. No job so that was my work at that time.
OTHER STAGES.
It was very easy from WES-ITA-PCC-MED-AOR-PR-COPR.
It was straight forward. It took 4 months and 2weeks from AOR-PR. (Those days we don’t bother about VO just submit and leave it in the hands of God).
PR -18TH August 2016
CORP-10TH September 2016

D DAY TO TRAVEL.
I arranged my bags, mumsy don pray for me already, I woke up early that morning and prayed my rosary then cab man show as planned and it was straight to the airport.
I started feeling somehow oo while at the airport, all my enthusiasm vanished, fear began to set in if relocating was the right thing to do. But I quickly waved it off and located my gate. I landed in Toronto at exactly 11:40am on the 16th of November 2016 via ET air. Nothing really fascinating about the flight. I watched movies, ate what they gave us and slept majority of the time

ARRIVAL
On the day of arrival, we landed successfully , I asked questions on where to go and peeps over here were ready to assist with a smile (in my mind I said e be like say the place go good oo) did documentation and register for SIN, I was asked if I came with my whole POF , I told her I came with little but will wire the rest once am settled , she said ok and Welcome to Canada(in my mind again so this woman nu even reason weda I dey lie or talk true hmmmm). I got to the Air Canada desk to collect boarding pass only for them to tell me that flight to Calgary where am headed just left( in my mind I screamed MY FATHER MY FATHER) before I could say anything she said calmly ,Don’t worry we will reschedule you for the next flight to YYC.¬(WHICH ONE BE YYC AGAIN) her colleague saw my face and quickly said Calgary . Waited for 3hrs before the next flight. During this period of waiting I started thinking about my life again, the airport is so Big and clean plus free wifi(that is fast ooo). We sha left and we arrived in Calgary around 9 or 10pm can’t remember. That my colleague that told me about the process was waiting for me. We moved straight to his apartment, and the wife gave me a hot sweet pepper jollof rice and chicken . I had my bath and slept. The next day I opened account and did some few things (no big deal with does stuff)

JOB HUNTING.
I applied for all sort of job and opening this was the advice I got from that my boss. After 4days which was on a Tuesday a security firm sent me a mail for an online interview via skype , during the interview(for naija na interrogation we they do nu be interview) the man said he can see from my resume that I did some course in Health Safety and environment ( you know that HSE 1,2 and 3 Course that we did during NYSC na for those of us hoping to get oil job, ehen na that course I dey talk,) I said yes and he asked politely if I will rather like to work as a safety officer (like I get choice) I said I don’t mind and he went further to say that is 3 dollar/hr higher in pay than the security officer but I will have to undergo some training if am chosen ( at this point I know say them don collect me)Gbam the Evening of that day I got a success mail(Na so e dey fast?). From this point I moved to other job, to another job, until my current job which I have done for about a year plus. PS: When coming to Canada ehh please come with every certificate you have I beg you because you don’t know the one that will open that door for you even that SAED for NYSC come with am, those short course/training you did in your office come with the certificate abeg. You might get a lot of blue collar jobs at first please accept the once you can do and hit the ground running. The goal is not to spend more than 20% of your POF and Save the rest.

HEALTH CARE,
I have little to say here as hardly visit the Hospital except for the time my wife gave birth last year, my brother we were treated like VIPs oo had to ask and I was told our insurance covered every,I was also told that’s how everybody is treated . Hospital so Clean like 5 star hotel, smells nice, doctors and nurse smiling, I even met one naija lady self nurse Adaobi . See gifts na, from the hospital to colleagues o to my wife office people. It was amazing. Leave was close to 35weeks or so.

RENT
Cut your coat according to your material and not size. There is also nothing serious about this too, if you are prudent and know where you are coming from , you can pay for your rent and utility monthly and even have some change. We moved into our own apartment (mortgage) early this year before the Covid-19 wahala.

TRANSPORTATION.
There is a large transportation network that encompasses everywhere ranging from Buses to Trains. There is also an app for it, it contains routes and timetable of movement. Plus fare is very cheap. I think is $3 for one way or so. Haven’t uses in a while.

COST OF LIVING IN CANADA (Calgary)
The cost here is relatively fare compare to other province. the rent is also not too expensive , is usually between 1k for a condo to 2500 for a 4bedroom. Shopping is also relatively fare with 200-300 dollar you can shop for everything you need within the month. The basic thing is that irrespective of what you earn as a new comer combine with at least 50% of you POF you should be ready to hit the ground running and in no time you can return that POF back to your saving account. So as a starter as we call them in my office, $1500 should be enough to get u going (min wage in Alberta still ranges from $14-$18/hr)

SOCIAL LIFE.
Here is a bit boring sha if you are already used to the naija Lagos life. But you can make it happen it you choose to and also have the time.

CONCLUSION.
You will need to ask yourself some questions.
Is this what I want, what kind of life do I want my children to have, if am not a VERY RICH man can they attend good schools here? or even have good health care, if I don’t have connection or know people in high places after my BSC or Masters can I at least get a decent job? If for example my parents don’t have money to sent me to college\university will the government give me a grant to go to school?. If I come to work one morning and i have been sacked is there an employment insurance that can cover me before I secure another job?. With this my current job and pay can I at least get a decent car or how many years do I need to save so I can’t get a house of my own(even doh is via mortgage ). If they kidnap any member of my family, will the total money I have saved be enough for the ransom?. If anything happens to me today, what becomes of my wife and children?. If I want to iron your cloths do i need to pray to God for electricity?, If I continue on this job in this country will I ever break even if I don’t steal or go into prostitution (that is self sustainability). Some folks will tell you that you have to work for every penny you spend and I ask them how else do you intend to get a penny if you don’t work, but they fail to tell you that for everything you pay for you get 100% value or won’t you rather want to have a passport/status that allows you travel to other countries without so much fear of Visa denial
Finally it is also true that the main reason is not to come and make money but to live a sane life, Now this is me telling you that if you work diligently, going for what you need instead of what you want, be prudent especially when you just arrive, in no distant time you will drive that nice car you see on TV and move into your own house, you know why? Canada rewards hard working people.
NOTE: You are free to ask me any question and I will answer. Also pardon the typos. Once again this is my OWN experience. This is also my first post although i usually visit here when am less busy at work and I will say I love the commitment and effort you guys put just to get it right

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by EnglishWithJosh: 6:20pm On Apr 24, 2020
Mamaroon:
We are waiting for ECA.
We are waiting for IELTS and IELTS remark updates.
We are waiting for TEF and for Alliance Francais to reopen.
We are waiting for ITA, not the PNP, CEC kind o.
We are waiting for POF to be complete.
We are waiting for PPR.
We are waiting for our passports to be returned with COPR.

It is well......chill guys...by God's grace we'll get there. Yoruba dem will say...bó pé, bó yá....weda e tey or e quick, we will get there.

Pls manage this small old joke about Canny aspirations....

....did you guys hear about the pastor that a congregation member heard saying: "Lord please help me, I don't have anyone in Toronto"..... guy was thinking ...."so my pastor is on this Canada parole too", ashey......the man of God was actually praying for God's help....... because "I don't have anyone To Run To".....no bi TORONTO.

A merry heart is good medicine grin

Pretty funny grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.